Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Barbara Chapman #425 - 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Weds After Daughter's Death

Re: 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Weds After Daughter's Death

You should...Mine has to have curves though...
    <br />The Angel within

Oh it will. Gimme a coupla days and then I shall post us.

whoo hoo!
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=722.msg27581#msg27581 date=1155342297]
    I love Dog and Beth. I love the fact that they have a million kids. I love that they are worth millions and take care of their gazillion children. I love that &quot;Big daddy succumbs to Bethy's womanly wiles, but most of all I love the Mullet and boots! You know that Madonna is so gonna be stealing this look when she &quot;reinvents&quot; herself . lol

I do think that it is very cool that he practices what he preaches and he made a complete 180 in his life after going to prison.
    [/quote]

He actually hasn't had many kds with beth, he's had them with like 3 different women.
    rude bwoy. Brupp. :D<br /><br />STAY UP!

My sister got married the day after my mom died.&nbsp; My mother made her promise to not to postpone the wedding.&nbsp; I'm sure they were really having that great of time.&nbsp; We didn't.

[quote author=Ninjaman link=topic=722.msg28066#msg28066 date=1155362167]
    [quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=722.msg27581#msg27581 date=1155342297]
    I love Dog and Beth. I love the fact that they have a million kids. I love that they are worth millions and take care of their gazillion children. I love that &quot;Big daddy succumbs to Bethy's womanly wiles, but most of all I love the Mullet and boots! You know that Madonna is so gonna be stealing this look when she &quot;reinvents&quot; herself . lol

I do think that it is very cool that he practices what he preaches and he made a complete 180 in his life after going to prison.
    [/quote]

He actually hasn't had many kds with beth, he's had them with like 3 different women.
    [/quote]

I know that, but if you have ever watched the show it is obvious Beth cares about his kids, and has helped in raising several of them. So collectively they together and apart have a zillion children.

isn't there a bunch of little blonde ones? who's are they? and ins't dog like 60?

Thread Information