Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zachary Adams (29), Jason Autry (39) and Jeffrey Pearcy (42) have all been charged in relation to the death of Holly Bobo (20), whose remains were found three years after she went missing

Wow. Finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

This poor girl.

A mixed blessing for her family, to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

A mixed blessing for her family, to be sure.
    Yes. That poor family has waited for 3 1/2 years.

The family is expected to make a statement today.
    http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...ence/15314211/

Just wanted to give you an idea about where she was found at. The news says on County Road.

In this picture I snipped- imagine you are on I40. County Road is the dirt path you see over to the right in this picture.

This is a wide shot to show that "county road" runs along I40.
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-09-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Godspeed, Holly

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Glad she was finally found (too bad not alive, but pretty sure everyone knew she wouldn't be found alive). I really thought her body would never be recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Another arrest

• Brother of a man already arrested in the murder of student Holly Bobo is caught bringing the total to FIVE who have been charged
    • Dylan Adams, 26, the brother of murder suspect Zachary Adams was arrested on Wednesday accused him of tampering with evidence tied to the Holly Bobo investigation
    • The nursing student, 20, disappeared in 2011 from Parsons, Tennessee
    • Her skull was found and identified last week - the first physical evidence
    • Two other men have also been harged with murdering and kidnapping her
    • Another man also allegedly tampered with evidence

TBI agents believe that on April 13, 2011, John Dylan Adams disposed of items he knew to be of evidentiary value to the case, according to the release.
    'Our investigation is by no means complete with this arrest and with this charge,' Jodh DeVine said.
    'We're continuing to follow leads, continuing to work evidence and continuing to do everything we can to bring justice for the family and friends of Holly Bobo.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DlNA2U7c
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Christ, that is a frightening man. Wow. Five people, though. I'm amazed that five people were somehow involved and it STILL took this long to find her.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Christ, that is a frightening man. Wow. Five people, though. I'm amazed that five people were somehow involved and it STILL took this long to find her.
    Right? I bet they thought they were gonna get away with it too. Very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news...=%5B%271%27%5D

The younger brother of the man accused of kidnapping and killing Decatur County woman Holly Bobo has now been charged with rape, along with previous tampering with evidence charges.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced that John Dylan Adams, 26, was indicted on the charges this morning by a special Decatur County Grand Jury. The news release said that on Sept. 17, "Adams admitted to TBI agents that he was involved in the forcible rape of Holly Bobo on April 13, 2011, at the address of 235 Adams Lane in Holladay, TN, in Decatur County."

Dylan Adams has been charged with two counts of rape, according to the indictment in the Decatur County Circuit Court.

Sept. 17 also was the day Adams was arrested on a tampering with evidence charge after the TBI said Adams told an agent that he had disposed of evidence on the day Bobo was kidnapped.

"On September 17, 2014, this agent heard Dylan Adams tell other agent with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation that on April 13, 2011, Dylan Adams disposed of item(s) he knew possessed evidentiary value relating to Holly Bobo," a warrant said. "This offense did occur in Decatur County."

John Dylan Adams, known as Dylan, is the brother of Zachary Rye Adams, who is charged with the felony murder and aggravated kidnapping charges in connection to Bobo's death. A second man, Jason Autry, also is charged with murder and kidnapping in the case. Bobo's partial remains were found in the woods of northern Decatur County last month.

Senior Member little devotional's Avatar
    So so sad :(

http://www.wsmv.com/story/28180498/s...0oWZA.facebook

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
    A man allegedly tied to the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo has been found dead.

Shayne Austin, who has not been indicted and was originally offered immunity for his testimony in the case, apparently committed suicide out-of-state, according Luke Evans, Austin's attorney.

"Obviously a tragic loss for the Austin family and they are besides themselves with grief," said Evans.

"It's unfortunate the government came in and made allegations without basis. People had to live with those allegations ... under the cloud of those allegations," Evans added.

Former District Attorney Hansel McCadams had allegedly pulled the offer of immunity from Austin that had been offered in March 2014.

Evans said Austin signed the immunity agreement on March 6, one week after the TBI announced the indictments against Zach Adams, the first man arrested in the case on the murder and kidnapping of Bobo.

Jason Autry was later indicted on the same charges.

Austin had never been charged in the Bobo case because of an immunity deal in exchange for his cooperation and assistance.

"Shortly after that, Mr. Austin was informed by an assistant district attorney via email that they intended to revoke his immunity agreement and consider it null and void," Evans told Channel 4 News in November.

The state said they revoked the immunity agreement because Austin was not being truthful and was not fully cooperating. That prompted Austin to take civil action against the state.

"Mr. Austin's position was that he was immune not just from being convicted of a crime, but charged with a crime," Evans said.

Austin remained a person of interest.

"He's maintained this from the beginning, that he had nothing to do with the tragic circumstances that befell Ms. Bobo," Evans said.

In May, a chancery court judge ruled she did not have jurisdiction over the case and referred it to circuit court. That lawsuit has been sitting in the files, until now.

Evans has re-initiated that his motion for the immunity agreement be heard. He also filed a motion to compel the deposition testimony of two TBI agents linked to the Bobo investigation.

"They have yet to produce any specific incident to support their allegation to prove that he has been untruthful," Evans said.

The immunity hearing was originally scheduled to be heard in December, but it was canceled and rescheduled for a later date.

Good riddance.

Man, what did they do to that poor girl? RIP Holly
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Good riddance.

Man, what did they do to that poor girl? RIP Holly
    I agree 100%

RIP Holly
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Oh yeah I was looking for this thread earlier. Byeeee loser.

I was looking for it earlier too, couldn't find it...weird.

Now if the rest of those douchebags would just follow suit...
    Lurker checking in.

Oh my.

So are they implying they essentially made a snuff film?

That poor girl.

Forget I was here, and ignore the post below this one!

*dances away*
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 02-24-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    The guy granted immunity in the case killed himself.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/24/us/hol...-case-suicide/
    lol yes that is what this entire page of the thread is establishing.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol yes that is what this entire page of the thread is establishing.
    Well, holy shit. See what happens when I pop in late to a party?

I'm changing that to a cupcake now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Prosecutors say a third man has been charged with murder in the death of a Tennessee nursing student reported missing in 2011.

The Shelby County District Attorney's office said Wednesday that John Dylan Adams has been charged in the case of Holly Bobo with premeditated first-degree murder and murder in the perpetration of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape.

Adams' brother, Zachary Adams, and another man, Jason Autry, face the same charges after new indictments were issued. Zachary Adams and Autry had previously been charged with murder and kidnapping.

The 20-year-old student was reported missing from her home in Parsons in April 2011. A lengthy search drew national attention and authorities say the woman's skull was found later that year in a wooded area in Tennessee.http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-abducted.html

Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for three men charged with murder in the 2011 disappearance and slaying of Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo if they are convicted at trial.
    Special prosecutor Jennifer Nichols acknowledged in Decatur County court Wednesday that notices to seek death had been filed.
    'The murder was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel in that it involved torture or serious physical abuse beyond that necessary to produce death,' the filings say.
    An indictment handed down in May charges Jason Autry, Zachary Adams and his brother John Dylan Adams with premeditated murder as well as murder in the perpetration of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape of Holly Bobo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3c5bOuRjk

One of the three men charged with raping and killing nursing student Holly Bobo is planning to take a plea deal
    Lawyer for defendant Jason Autry told a judge there is no need to set trial date for his client in Holly Bobo case
    Autry is charged with kidnapping, rape and murder, along with brothers Zachary Adams and John Dylan Adams
    Bobo, a cousin of country singer Whitney Duncan, was 20 when she went missing from her home in Parsons, Tennessee, in April 2011
    Her skull was discovered in the woods in September 2014
    Zachary Adams' trial is set for April 3; he faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4XWsnYBfC

The Holly Bobo trial has been delayed until September 11.
    http://fox17.com/news/local/holly-bobo-trial-delayed

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Why all the delays?

Thread Information