Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zachary Adams (29), Jason Autry (39) and Jeffrey Pearcy (42) have all been charged in relation to the death of Holly Bobo (20), whose remains were found three years after she went missing

Zachary Adams (29), Jason Autry (39) and Jeffrey Pearcy (42) have all been charged in relation to the death of Holly Bobo (20), whose remains were found three years after she went missing

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...e_went_missing

(CBS/WREG/AP) PARSONS, Tenn. - Tennessee law enforcement officials say that the search for missing nursing student Holly Bobo is narrowing, as they begin the process of identifying persons of interest in the case.

Pictures: Holly Bobo Missing

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said many possibilities have been ruled out, and that the focus of the investigation and search is still on the area surrounding the small community of Darden, where Bobo lives with her parents and brother.

According to the TBI, searchers found an additional piece of evidence Friday that may pertain to Bobo, but they are not releasing what it is, reports Reuters.

The new clue was found along the road in the northern part of Decatur County, Tenn.

While police initially believed an abductor dragged Bobo, 20, away as she left for school last Wednesday, investigators now suspect it was a community member in camouflage who led Bobo into the woods near her home.

Authorities have refused to rule out anyone in the community of Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis, as a potential suspect.

Bobo is 5-feet-3-inches tall and weighs 110 pounds. She was last seen around 7:30 a.m. April 13 wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans. Officials ask that anyone with information contact the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...#ixzz1NiUtUdry
    drunk women find me very attractive.

Sad.

This one had stuck out to me, because the idea of it being a random camo'd stranger in the woods was truly disturbing (which was how it was originally reported). It definitely seems that it was someone from the community, possibly several people, and no one seems to want to talk. Didn't realize it had already been 2 months. (Video at link)

Holly Bobo Search: People Have Information They're Not Sharing

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bobo-t...,7592918.story

Natasha Chen 8:02 p.m. CDT, June 8, 2011 FAST FACTS:

• Nearly two months have passed since Holly Bobo went missing.
    • Investigators still follow leads and go out searching almost every day.
    • TBI says there are people out there who have information but aren't talking.

(Parsons, TN 6/8/11) The investigation into the disappearance of a 20-year-old nursing student still has investigators actively looking for tips and following leads, while the community anxiously wonders where she might be.

Volunteer search groups have not been called upon after the first few weeks. But now two months after Holly Bobo was abducted from her Decatur County home, official agents are still searching local areas every week.

TBI Agent John Mehr said this is still a missing persons case, not a homicide. He also ruled out the possibility of Bobo as a runaway.

Mehr said they still receive tips every day. But he still urges those with information to come forward.

"We know people have that information. Just please call us…there's no doubt in my mind. There are people who know what happened to Holly, and there may be more than one person involved," Mehr said.

And if more people may be involved, then they may talk, Mehr suggested. If anyone has overhead or seen conversations take place that could lend a clue to the investigation, they need to call investigators.

Agents still occupy a command post at the National Guard Armory in Parsons. When leads need to be followed, certain agents, including staff from the Emergency Management Agency, go out to investigate.

The EMA director said they go out at least twice a week. The Decatur County Sheriff said there were people out conducting interviews while he was speaking to News Channel 3 on Wednesday.

John Mehr said everyone has been cooperative in the investigation, allowing law enforcement to search their properties. But Mehr could not discuss any evidence, or the possibility of any suspects.

He did confirm that agents have spoken with everyone relevant to Holly's life, including people in her past. All alibis that people have given have been verified to be true.

The prolonged search effort has taken its toll on officials, as well as members of the community.

Lt. Brad Wilbanks, with the Tennessee Highway Patrol, calls his captain every night.

"It just so happens I've got two daughters in that age range, and he does too. It makes it very personal. You know, what did we miss, what do we need, what can we do?" Wilbanks said.

Members of the community also remain dedicated in revisiting all possible areas. Local volunteers as well as out-of-town search groups have continued searching on their own. But TBI discourages this.

Instead, they hope people will alert authorities of any place that needs to be revisited, so investigators can evaluate that information.

"We're still waiting on that tip. We're one tip away from finding her," Wilbanks said.
    --

Considering this is a small community (2,490 or so) I wonder who exactly is covering for whom. Her brother was the last person to see her alive, allegedly changed his story (first saying he saw someone dragging her into the woods, then saying she willingly followed). No one has been ruled out as a suspect, including all family members.... I hope they find this girl, one way or the other.

--

Holly's FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/people/Holly-Bobo/1494882246
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

A blog post (by Pat Brown, profiler) from the end of April 2011 which had some very interesting points:

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...or-staged.html

The chance of Holly being found alive is slim to none. But the looming question is did one of her boyfriends take her away? Is there a serial killer loose in the area? Or, did a family member do something to Holly, perhaps in a rage over some particular issue, real or imagined? I have worked a couple of Cain-and-Abel cases in which one child became jealous of the other and murdered them to get rid of the competition and gain the parents' attention. It usually works, because parents tend to hang on to the one remaining child left and fight to save him.

So, what happened to Holly? Here are a few known facts.

Fact One: Holly Bobo has not been seen in over a week.
    Fact Two: Holly's brother, Clint, claims to be the last one who saw Holly in the company of a man that looked like her boyfriend.
    Fact Three: Holly's white lunchbox was found in a creek eight miles from her home.

This is all we know. Everything else we can only wonder about. Many think we know more, but we don't because we are either taking the family's word on it or the convoluted and changing stories from law enforcement or the media. Because of all this confusion, there are four credible theories as to what happened to Holly:

Theory One: A serial killer or stalker abducted Holly
    Theory Two: One of her boyfriends (present or ex) abducted Holly.
    Theory Three: Holly's brother, Clint, did something to Holly and the family has no idea.
    Theory Four: A family member did something to Holly, most likely Clint, and they are all covering it up.

Now, in saying this, I can guess there are those who will become immediately angry that I would even suggest Theory Three and Four. But as a criminal profiler, I cannot eliminate these possibilities unless they can be proven to not possibly be true. Sad as it is to ever question a family's involvement - especially when you understand the pain they must be in - the family is statistically the most likely to be responsible for a member's homicide and they must be looked at first and foremost unless they can be clearly eliminated by the evidence.

As it stands now with the Bobo family, they were the last to see Holly. Actually, the father never stated when he last saw Holly and the mother never stated when she last saw Holly. Only the brother has claimed to have seen his sister on the morning of her disappearance, and it has been stated he called 911 to report her missing. We have no information as to when Holly was last heard from, although there is a claim there was some activity on the phone after she went missing (whether it was a ping or a text, we do not know).

We cannot know at this time if Holly was alive the morning the 911 call from Clint was made. We have heard of a woman, supposedly a neighbor, who reportedly called 911 after hearing a female scream. We have yet to get clarity on the veracity of that call or when it was actually made, although the sheriff sort of stated it was around the time Clint saw Holly with the guy he thought was a boyfriend (but Clint didn't hear his sister scream). The police have not released either the 911 call from Clint Bobo nor this supposed 911 call from the neighbor. Why?

Next, we have some mighty strange stories about Clint Bobo's 911 call. When the story first broke, we heard it was a home invasion. We heard of a man in camouflage who dragged Holly off into the woods. Then we heard that Holly was never dragged off but that what Clint actually saw through a window was a man walking off with Holly into the woods. He thought - because their backs were to him - Holly was with her boyfriend, that he didn't think anything was wrong until he came out some forty minutes later to find her car still there and blood spatter in the area. It is theorized that media got it wrong but it is also stated by law enforcement that they originally believed she was dragged. How can the story change? In the 911 call, did Clint say Holly was dragged but changed his story later when no drag marks were found or did law enforcement misinterpret his phone call or did the media get it wrong? Why isn't Clint Bobo's 911 call being released?

For that matter, why isn't a decent description of the alleged abductor being released? Bobo supposedly claims (we have never heard from him because he has not been spoken to the media or appeared in front of any cameras) that the abductor was 5-foot-10 to 6-feet tall and about 200 pounds. Is that the same height and weight for the boyfriend he is said to have thought was with Holly? I have seen some photos of the boyfriend, and he doesn't look anywhere near 200 pounds. How about hair color? Did he have on a hat? Is he the same build as the brother, whose photo doesn't seem to be anywhere around? Why, if the police believe Clint Bobo's story, have they not released clear information about the suspect?

The police have stated that no one has been eliminated as a suspect. At the same time, they actually stated that Holly was led away into the woods "in fear of her life." What kind of cock-and-bull statement is that from law enforcement? If they did not see Holly being led away on camera and if all Clint said was he saw Holly walking off with a man in such a fashion that he didn't notice her in any distress, how do the police make such a ridiculous claim? And, in making that statement, they are indeed saying that the family has been eliminated. They also have stated that Holly may have been spirited out of the area but she is still in the state! How would they know this unless they know exactly who took her and where that person is? Why are they still searching through the bushes then? Why is law enforcement so inconsistent? Are they purposely giving misinformation or are they simply not very competent? I am not too happy with either conclusion. Even the family spokesperson, Kevin Bromley, appeared on Nancy Grace, stumbled over his words, hemmed and hawed, and was very evasive about the details of what happened at the Bobo home and whether Clint Bobo had taken a polygraph. This does not inspire confidence in the family's noninvolvement.

The community has put their heart out for this family and the search for Holly. They have responded in a way I wish every community would respond. They have given wholeheartedly and without reservation, given their time and money and physical and emotional efforts scouring the dense woods for this missing woman. I would hate to think they have been played by either the family or the police. They have the right to know the truth, as much as is known, at this time.

What needs to be done:

• The family and the boyfriends need to take polygraphs.
    • The family and boyfriends need to be alibied.
    • The family, including the brother, need to step forward and clearly state where everyone was after the last time Holly was seen or heard of from a non-family member (by voice, not text).
    • The brother needs to give a clear public description of what he saw at the home, when he saw it, and what he did.
    • The 911 calls need to be released to the public.
    • A description of the supposed blood spatter needs to be released by the police, including what it is (human or animal) and whose it is (known person's or persons, or stranger's, or known person's and stranger's).
    • The police need to clarify exactly what items of Holly's were found and where, and what items of Holly's are missing.

One final note that has really raised eyebrows. The media is reporting that the family is selling T-shirts for twelve dollars each and more than 2500 have been sold so far. The sales are going into The Holly Bobo Fund which is described as monies being saved to give Holly a vacation when she gets home, not a fund to help pay for searches or help victims of abduction and homicide. If this is true, it is one more issue that makes people uncomfortable with the Bobo family's behaviors. Not only is this inappropriate for the family of a victim to collect money that doesn't go toward the cause, but it makes me wonder if this is money being set aside for a defense fund.
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

This story is just crazy. I call BS. And what kind of lunchbox did she carry?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Holly Bobo search at two month mark, called missing person case, not homicide, by Tenn. investigators

(CBS/WREG) PARSONS, Tenn. - The investigation into the disappearance of 20-year-old Holly Bobo is still a missing persons case, not a homicide, authorities said, two months after the nursing student was apparently abducted from her central Tennessee home. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Agent John Mehr also ruled out the possibility that Bobo is a runaway, reports CBS affiliate WREG.

Monday, June 13 marked two months since Bobo was last seen leaving her home and talking to a man suspected of kidnapping her.

"We know people have that information. Just please call us there's no doubt in my mind. There are people who know what happened to Holly, and there may be more than one person involved," Mehr said on Wednesday, June 8, according to the station.

And if more people may be involved, then they may talk, Mehr suggested. If anyone has overhead or seen conversations take place that could lend a clue to the investigation, they need to call investigators, he said.

Bobo was last seen the morning of Wednesday, April 13, apparently being led away from her house in Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis.

Mehr said authorities still receive tips every day.

Volunteer search groups have not been called upon since the first few weeks after Bobo vanished. Two months after she was abducted from her Decatur County home, officials are still searching local areas every week.

Agents still occupy a command post at the National Guard Armory in Parsons.

Mehr said agents have spoken with everyone relevant to Holly Bobo's life, including people in her past. All alibis that people have given have been verified to be true, he said.

Lt. Brad Wilbanks, with the Tennessee Highway Patrol, calls his captain every night.

"It just so happens I've got two daughters in that age range, and he does too. It makes it very personal. You know, what did we miss, what do we need, what can we do?" Wilbanks said.

"We're still waiting on that tip. We're one tip away from finding her," Wilbanks said.

Complete coverage of the Holly Bobo case on Crimesider

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...00-504083.html

One final note that has really raised eyebrows. The media is reporting that the family is selling T-shirts for twelve dollars each and more than 2500 have been sold so far. The sales are going into The Holly Bobo Fund which is described as monies being saved to give Holly a vacation when she gets home, not a fund to help pay for searches or help victims of abduction and homicide. If this is true, it is one more issue that makes people uncomfortable with the Bobo family's behaviors. Not only is this inappropriate for the family of a victim to collect money that doesn't go toward the cause, but it makes me wonder if this is money being set aside for a defense fund.
    Their daughter's missing, and their first thought is to print up some T-Shirts to get some cash so they can send her away again? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is not a normal response...

Miley Cyrus fan. Could that be a clue?

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMilles View Post
    Miley Cyrus fan. Could that be a clue?
    Really? *eyeroll*
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
    Their daughter's missing, and their first thought is to print up some T-Shirts to get some cash so they can send her away again? I'm going to go out on a limb and say that is not a normal response...

I cringe every time I read the quote from her mother on the tshirt thing. She was like "We are selling them to get some money so she can buy her self something nice or like take a vacation if she wants when she gets back". I'd be raising money for a reward personally.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Uh. Yeah. The raising money for a "vacation" thing is totally weirding me out. Like, isnt that the last thing they should be thinking about right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

FAST FACTS:
    Nearly two months have passed since Holly Bobo went missing.
    Investigators still follow leads and go out searching almost every day.
    TBI says there are people out there who have information but aren't talking.

(Parsons, TN 6/8/11) The investigation into the disappearance of a 20-year-old nursing student still has investigators actively looking for tips and following leads, while the community anxiously wonders where she might be.

Volunteer search groups have not been called upon after the first few weeks. But now two months after Holly Bobo was abducted from her Decatur County home, official agents are still searching local areas every week.

TBI Agent John Mehr said this is still a missing persons case, not a homicide. He also ruled out the possibility of Bobo as a runaway.

Mehr said they still receive tips every day. But he still urges those with information to come forward.

"We know people have that information. Just please call us…there's no doubt in my mind. There are people who know what happened to Holly, and there may be more than one person involved," Mehr said.

And if more people may be involved, then they may talk, Mehr suggested. If anyone has overhead or seen conversations take place that could lend a clue to the investigation, they need to call investigators.

Agents still occupy a command post at the National Guard Armory in Parsons. When leads need to be followed, certain agents, including staff from the Emergency Management Agency, go out to investigate.

The EMA director said they go out at least twice a week. The Decatur County Sheriff said there were people out conducting interviews while he was speaking to News Channel 3 on Wednesday.

John Mehr said everyone has been cooperative in the investigation, allowing law enforcement to search their properties. But Mehr could not discuss any evidence, or the possibility of any suspects.

He did confirm that agents have spoken with everyone relevant to Holly's life, including people in her past. All alibis that people have given have been verified to be true.

The prolonged search effort has taken its toll on officials, as well as members of the community.

Members of the community also remain dedicated in revisiting all possible areas. Local volunteers as well as out-of-town search groups have continued searching on their own. But TBI discourages this.

Instead, they hope people will alert authorities of any place that needs to be revisited, so investigators can evaluate that information.

TBI says there are people out there who have information but aren't talking.

Ya think?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Uh. Yeah. The raising money for a "vacation" thing is totally weirding me out. Like, isnt that the last thing they should be thinking about right now?
    Well, at least it's not just me. I'm just thinking about the fear I experienced when my daughter was "lost" in a clothes shop for about 5 minutes - I'd be more likely to think about raising funds for a surgically implanted GPS tracking device. I just think it's a very, very weird response. You aren't desperate for your kid to come back so you can send them away again, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    This story is just crazy. I call BS. And what kind of lunchbox did she carry?
    Holly Hobbie

I had this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachy? Please - I HAVE to say this: Thank you SO MUCH for all the posting you do here. But, Rachy? Just because the titles have different words - doesn't mean the articles aren't IDENTICAL. It's called a wire service. PLEASE at least skim to see if it is a duplicate article (with a different title) before you post. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Holly Bobo search at two month mark, called missing person case, not homicide, by Tenn. investigators

(CBS/WREG) <snipped for clarity by moderator>

Complete coverage of the Holly Bobo case on Crimesider

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...00-504083.html

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    <snipped for clarity by moderator>

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I have Google Alerts set to come to me for any news of this poor girl. The family has been doing all sorts of fundraising but here is no new word. I really hope they find out what happened to her.

Sex Offender Victor Wall Holly Bobo Update

Victor George Wall was born on May 5, 1967 he is a white male with green eyes and brown hair his last known address was 582 Bethal Road Perry County in Linden Tennessee. His current status is missing and he is classified as a violent offender, 3rd Degree convicted of Child Molestation in 1988. There is a warrant out for his arrest in connection to the Holly Bobo case.

Although there is no hard evidence connecting him to Holly Bobo, investigators are interested in him because he absconded about the same time Holly Bobo went missing. Authorities have checked on every sex offender in every town that borders Decatur County where Holly Bobo lived. Victor Wall is the only sex offender that they have been unable to locate.

if you have any information please contact the
    TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND or (423) 434-6134.

http://www.issues.cc/complaints/holl...-update/page-2

Thanks for the info Justin... interesting. I wonder if anything will come of this. He is like a caricature of a sex offender. I don't think he could look any creepier.

Holly Bobo Developments: Paragliders Search

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.a...81474980903542

Holly Bobo has been missing for eight months today, and little has been done in regards to finding the missing Tennessee nursing student. In the only development in this case for months, a paraglider search team is lending a helping hand in the search for the missing woman.

It's probably commonly accepted that missing nursing student Holly Bobo is most likely dead. Perhaps that is why her mother, Karen Bobo, is wanting the paragliders to conduct more elevated ground searches of the rustic wooded region in West Tennessee. If one had hope that their loved one was alive, they wouldn't be too focused on searching areas where human remains could be found. However, it's necessary to do these searches because Holly needs to be found. Until she is found, The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will not be able to focus on an investigation.

Searching for Holly Bobo

This high-profile missing persons case has dwindled significantly as far as public interest has gone. That's a shame, because the disappearance of this young woman is perhaps one of the more frightening cases this year. She was allegedly abducted from her yard in Darden, Tennessee, by a man in camouflage hunting gear. Initially the woman's brother, Clint Bobo, told police that his 20-year-old sister was dragged from the yard. Police were unable to find drag marks and this story has since then evolved into Holly simply being led off the property willingly but under duress.

Many have been suspicious of Clint Bobo since the girl's disappearance made headlines, but Kristin Helm of the TBI says that he is being cooperative with the investigation. However, nobody is yet cleared of suspicion in this case?not until Holly is found and they can move forward. Holly is the missing piece of this puzzle, and the TBI apparently must play this one close to their collective chests for the stability of the investigation, or so it seems.

Hopefully this search pans out and the paragliders are able to find the missing woman, in one fashion or another. It's sad to consider the differing possibilities, but realistically, she is probably no longer alive and someone has gotten away with this.

Was Holly Bobo abducted?

It's arguable what may have happened with the attractive blonde nursing student from Tennessee, and as easy as it is to cast suspicion on members of her family, there are other theories. It's been widely speculated in the media that Holly may have been the victim of a well-planned attack by a serial predator. Private investigator Bill Warner has shared his theories involving the abductions of Holly, Katelyn Markham, Karen Swift and other blonde, attractive women. Karen Swift was just found not far from her home, murdered, after she'd been missing since Halloween. Will Holly Bobo be found soon as well or will this case remain cold?

http://examiner.com/missing-persons-...-investigation

Tony Calabrese was arrested for obstructing the case. I don't think anything will come from it to help the investigation, but these idiots that become obsessed with missing girls and obstruct the case need to be punished. Setting up fictional "tactical search and rescue teams", wtf? Hopefully she's found safe, but these types of cases rarely end up happy.

Concern was also raised that there are what appear to be tire marks on Shana’s back with a quote under the photo that reads, “Do you think you can park the hummer somewhere else next time … lol Fun day!” http://www.myspace.com/shanastclair/photos/1613889
    Well he seems like a sane, well balanced individual. I particularly like the fact that he refuses to communicate with any women involved in the inquiry unless they ring him. That's not creepy at all. /sarcasm.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/18...est=latestnews

A new search is under way for missing nursing student Holly Bobo after a dog found what appears to be the woman's purse not far from her rural Tennessee home, a law enforcement official told FoxNews.com.
    Bobo, a nursing student at the University of Tennessee at Martin, was last seen two years ago by her 25-year-old brother, Clint, who reported seeing her being taken into the woods by an unidentified man dressed in camouflage.
    Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said authorities are working to determine where, exactly, the purse was found because a neighborhood dog brought the bag back to its owner's home.
    The bag found Wednesday in Decatur County "appears to be Holly's purse," said Helm. Authorities are now scouring an area near the woman's home, where volunteers had previously searched, she said.
    https://www.facebook.com/BHBHS This is the FB group: Bring Holly Bobo Home Safe

https://www.facebook.com/BHBHS/posts/597526836924308
    Bring Holly Bobo home safe ? 24,368 like this.
    7 hours ago ?

Fair enough. It's clear to most of us (especially the hard working searchers) that it could have been missed.

And on the flip side of that we can't over look the fact that it would have to seriously be one huge coincidence that it just happens around the 2 year anniversary of Holly's disappearance. So le'ts think about that.

... because many people are still quick to point at a local (and maybe it is).

One thing that I have thought of is that it is also the same time that Decatur County hosts the World's Largest Coon Hunt to raise money for St. Jude Children's Hospital.

Hunters come from all over the country, and even a few have been known to come from other countries. It's a big event.

Is it not possible that someone who attended (from out of the area, doesn't even have to be a registered hunter) attended again this year and while they were out, went back to where the purse was and brought it closer to "light"?

The notion that it has to be someone who lives in the area because they would have to know the area, I've never held that as a fact. Anyone who can glance at a compass could find their way out of those woods, and these hunters (registered or not) are not all from the area and they find their way in and out of the woods and hills of Decatur County fairly well.

Again, I'm just throwing this out as a thought? The Coon Hunt was the 3 days of this 2 year mark (ending on April 13 as a matter of fact?)
    Last edited by Seraphim; 04-18-2013 at 09:45 PM.

I really debate with myself about bumping these missig threads & I'm sorry for bumping this one without the kind of update you REALLY want to see, but there's 2 links I found from last month that some might be interested in seeing.

Firstly, when I clicked the FB link Seraphim posted earlier I found out that at last count her Mum just needs 206 more U.S signatures to petition the Tennessee State House & Tennessee State Senate to have a special task force formed. Maybe MDS can put her over her target? (the actual petition site says there's a new target of 15,000, not sure why the discrepancy)

Whoops ETA FB for petition http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS.

Secondly, there seems to have been some sort of TV investigation over the past month that the police aren't happy with. This link takes you to the story & "new information", it also contains further links to the police statement re the T.V investigation.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22135557/h...eliberate-path
    Last edited by blighted star; 06-01-2013 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin King View Post
    Victor George Wall was born on May 5, 1967 he is a white male with green eyes and brown hair his last known address was 582 Bethal Road Perry County in Linden Tennessee. His current status is missing and he is classified as a violent offender, 3rd Degree convicted of Child Molestation in 1988. There is a warrant out for his arrest in connection to the Holly Bobo case.

Although there is no hard evidence connecting him to Holly Bobo, investigators are interested in him because he absconded about the same time Holly Bobo went missing. Authorities have checked on every sex offender in every town that borders Decatur County where Holly Bobo lived. Victor Wall is the only sex offender that they have been unable to locate.

if you have any information please contact the
    TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND or (423) 434-6134.

http://www.issues.cc/complaints/holl...-update/page-2
    I wonder what ever became of this guy. Was he cleared? Is he still suspect? Did they find him?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I really debate with myself about bumping these missig threads & I'm sorry for bumping this one without the kind of update you REALLY want to see, but there's 2 links I found from last month that some might be interested in seeing.

Firstly, when I clicked the FB link Seraphim posted earlier I found out that at last count her Mum just needs 206 more U.S signatures to petition the Tennessee State House & Tennessee State Senate to have a special task force formed. Maybe MDS can put her over her target? (the actual petition site says there's a new target of 15,000, not sure why the discrepancy)

Whoops ETA FB for petition http://www.facebook.com/BHBHS.

Secondly, there seems to have been some sort of TV investigation over the past month that the police aren't happy with. This link takes you to the story & "new information", it also contains further links to the police statement re the T.V investigation.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22135557/h...eliberate-path
    This is an appropriate bump. It includes updated information that wasn't previously posted.

Why do I have the feeling a lot of this thread is gone? I know I have posted in this thread and I think there was a lot more info. As in, the thread was longer. Lost in the crash?

There were interview clips and video of the brother. Is there a duplicate thread?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post

Why do I have the feeling a lot of this thread is gone? I know I have posted in this thread and I think there was a lot more info. As in, the thread was longer. Lost in the crash?

There were interview clips and video of the brother. Is there a duplicate thread?
    Likely lost in the crash(es). First crash was in May 2011 and the other was in the late fall of 2011.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information