Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: B'klyn Tot (3) is Savaged by Pit Bull

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    The thing about Jack Russells is that since they're small, people think they're apartment dogs, but they're totally not. They actually need a lot of space to run around so when you coop one up in an apt all day, it's gonna go batshit.
    My aunt has a yorkie. I hate that little fucker. This thing weighs about 4 pounds and it can just run in circles all day long. If you throw a ball for her, she will drop it at your feet and bark at you. and if you get up and walk away, she follows with the ball dropping it in front of you and barking. She wont let up for hours. plus this dog sweats. I know dogs dont sweat, but she does. Shes so gross. you can groom her and like 2 days later shes all wet and nasty. and if THAT wasnt enough to justify the fact that this is the only dog in the world that I ever been tempted to kick, She wakes my aunt up at 6 am for a treat every morning. and If my aunt isnt home she will wake up whoever else happens to be in the house. When I lived there, I wanted to kill that thing.

Bless her, she just wants you to play with her.

I will. for HOURS. but she doesnt stop. you can play with this dog for the entire day and she still follows you and barks. Im a dog lover, and for the most part, I never met a dog I didnt like, but this dog, sheesh. when she does finally stop and cuddles on your lap then shes allright, Shes got another dog too thats a bischon. despite being ugly as sin, that dog is hella cool personality wise.

Are you sure it isn't a child instead of a
    Dog?

Jk

this story made me think of this thread...

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/blogs/ups...195612543.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I have a 60 pound, super sweet mutt; our neighbors have a one-year old that they push around in a stroller. Our neighbors love our dog, but I walk the opposite direction whenever I see them with their kid, if I'm with Chloe (dog). The other day the kid's dad said, "Don't worry, our kid is around dogs very often. He loves them!" I just nodded and smiled. He's really hot and has a sexy accent, but I still won't let my dog around his kid! I'm not so crazy about children, and Chloe just might share that sentiment. Also, I had to chuckle when he seemed to offer his kid up as a sacrifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    My aunt has a yorkie. I hate that little fucker. This thing weighs about 4 pounds and it can just run in circles all day long. If you throw a ball for her, she will drop it at your feet and bark at you. and if you get up and walk away, she follows with the ball dropping it in front of you and barking. She wont let up for hours. plus this dog sweats. I know dogs dont sweat, but she does. Shes so gross. you can groom her and like 2 days later shes all wet and nasty. and if THAT wasnt enough to justify the fact that this is the only dog in the world that I ever been tempted to kick, She wakes my aunt up at 6 am for a treat every morning. and If my aunt isnt home she will wake up whoever else happens to be in the house. When I lived there, I wanted to kill that thing.
    Haha. Those things are sooo adorable, but their shrill bark kills my ears. One of our neighbors has a yorkie. The owner is 100% deaf, so I guess he can handle that. Whenever the yorkie sees Chloe it barks like mad. Man, it gives me an awful headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I hate pomeranians, chihuahuas, and giant poodles. I've been bitten by all 3 of those breeds. Boxers are the best dogs ever. My old puppin sydney was the sweetest dog. I misss her squishy face. That being said.....cats > dogs. /story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information