Thread: Ihtzaz Z. Ahmed, better known as Zoe bat-Sarah (24) Missing Since 5/10/11

Ihtzaz Z. Ahmed, better known as Zoe bat-Sarah (24) Missing Since 5/10/11

This one is local.

WCSU Student From Danbury Missing

http://danbury.patch.com/articles/wc...#photo-6071201

A Danbury resident attending Western Connecticut State University is missing, and university police are helping the Danbury Police locate the student.

The Danbury Police Department contacted Western Connecticut State Police May 12 at 2:36 a.m. to say Ihtzaz Z. Ahmed, 24, of Danbury was missing, and last seen earlier in the week, said Director of University Relations Paul Steinmetz.

“The university police are assisting the police in the search for this student,” Steinmetz said.

Facebook postings warn Ahmed appeared unhappy and his friends are worried. The Facebook pages said Ihtzaz was very upset.

Tyler Goff created a Facebook page called, "Missing Person At Risk Alert!" Saturday at 12:29 p.m. It has since been taken down.

Among the things he wrote were the words, "If you know anything or can think of any information that might help us in our search, don't hesitate to make a suggestion!"
    --

Her FB page (private): https://www.facebook.com/people/Z%C3...00000397207759

Help Find Zoe FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...44560932281892

I was entirely confused at first because I had stumbled on the news articles first, where Ihtzaz is referenced to be male, but then found the FB group for Zoe referencing that she was female. I thought they were different cases, but I asked and I stupidly didn't even stop and think that she might be transgendered. He was currently transitioning to be a female.
    Last edited by aphaziak; 05-17-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: formatting
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Soo.. is it a her? Or a him?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Another local article with even less information. These seem to be the only two articles referencing this so far, which is odd, as this is unusual for this area.

Danbury police seek missing WestConn student

http://www.newstimes.com/policerepor...nt-1382165.php

Police are investigating the disappearance of a 24-year-old Western Connecticut State University commuter student reported missing by his family last week.

Ihtzaz Z. Ahmed, of Town Hill Avenue, was reportedly last seen late the evening of May 10 and left behind most of his personal items, including his wallet, keys, car, laptop computer, cell phone and university identification.

He was reported missing early Friday morning, Danbury police said.

WestConn police, who were assisting in the investigation, said they searched the area around the school's westside campus, off Lake Avenue Extension, but found no trace of Ahmed.

Ahmed's sister, Faria Iqbal, said she last saw her brother May 10, and was surprised not to find him at home when she returned from school the next afternoon.

"When he wasn't at school, he was in his room studying," she said. "We are very worried. We just want him home."
    --

The group has a lot more info. Some of the posts:
    The GSA is missing a member. Her Facebook name is Zoe bat-Sarah. Her birth name is Zohaib Ahmed. To anyone that does not know her, she looks like a regular 20-something man of Middle Eastern descent. She has not been to classes in 2 months and her family has no seen her since Monday night (they reported her missing at 2:30am on Tuesday). Her keys, wallet, school ID, cellphone, laptop and car are all accounted for. She has not been to GSA since October or November. She has no friends that we know of, and talks to no one from WestConn. Ty McCombe and Stephanie Bond last saw her Monday afternoon in White Hall. Her last Facebook status was not a good one. It said a lot about "screaming and no one hearing" and "the end of the story". She was last seen at her job at Wal-Mart on Sunday. We miss her, and we would like to know that she is safe. If you have any information at all, please contact the WCSU Police Department: 1-203-797-4614.

Another post:

Hey, I found an old blog of hers... A girl from work tipped me off that her full birth name is Ihtzaz Zohaib Ahmed. http://zoechan014.wordpress.com/ <-- she mentions her diagnoses and medications (from October 2009.) This seems to be her transition log, but the last post was in September

There used to be a lot more written in here, but she deleted it around the time the only posting shown was written.Saturday at 4:39pm
    Also, according to the admin of the group her parents did not know she was trans.

I'm not outing a Middle Eastern MTF transgender to her parents. Do you want them to literally kill her when they find her? That's what will happen. The police know. The parents do not need to know.
    Apparently local people have done searches of the parks and and lakes around here, but nothing of interest was found. The police haven't released any more information.
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Okay, because it was getting confusing the whole back and forth thing. Makes more sense now.

From her "Transition Log" which she apparently deleted a bunch of posts from:

http://zoechan014.wordpress.com/

Baseline
    October 15, 2009 by zoechan014

Okay, so this is the baseline, before any hormone-alterations. The first few parts will be strictly medical hard data. Afterwards, I’ll talk about my expectations.

Full Legal Name: Ihtzaz Zohaib Ahmed

Date of Birth: It’s on FaceBook >_>

Height: 169.4 cm
    [The whole world uses the metric system. Deal with it! :p]

Weight: 68.18 kg

Body-Fat Percentage: 15.69%

Blood Pressure: 112/68 mmHg

Blood Chemistry, Lipid Profile, Metabolic Parameters, Thyroid Panel, Liver Panel: all normal, normal, normal…

Endocrinology:
    Procedure FSH Estradiol Progesterone Testosterone Estrone DHEA Reference Range [0.7-11.1] [0-56] [0.0-0.8] [210-810] N/A [1.8-12.50] Units mIU/mL pg/mL ng/mL ng/dL pg/mL ng/mL Values 6.5 47 0.6 770 68 21.7 FSH is slightly below the reference range, estradiol and testosterone are both towards the higher end of normal. DHEA is way above the range, though. I wonder if all this means anything… But I really don’t care. I just want to see a low testosterone value when these tests are repeated in a few months.

Current Medical Conditions:

Bipolar Disorder Type II, Daytime Hypersomnolesence Secondary to Bipolar Disorder, IBS, and Migraine.

Current Medications: (everything in parentheses I added after looking them up ~ aph)
    Lamictal 150 mg, twice daily. (seizure med, off label use for regulation of bi-polar moods)
    Keppra 500 mg, twice daily. (seizure med, off label use for bi-polar treatment)
    Remeron 30 mg, at bedtime. (depression)
    Vyvanse 50 mg, in the morning. (ADHD)
    Focalin 10 mg, one daily (I only take it if I need it, though.) (ADHD)
    Coreg 6.25 mg, twice daily. (Treats heart failure and high blood pressure, but off label use to treat migraines)
    Nimotop 30 mg, two capsules four times daily. (for brain hemorrhage, but off label use is for migraines, which she suffered from)
    Proscar 5 mg, one daily. (common med for pre-op transition to female)

I’m not expecting any major changes in body contours, so I haven’t taken any of those measurements. On the other hand, I am expecting changes in body composition. I will lose muscle mass, and may gain some fat; I’ll try counter that with exercise. I wish I could have gotten a bone density scan, but again, exercise keeps your bones strong. I’m going to give it at least a year (assuming that I don’t have to stop the medication, for whatever reason) before initiating the feminizing hormones. I think that’s everything. If I forget something, I can always edit this post. But I won’t be touching it after I’ve taken the first dose.
    And I thought I was on a lot of medication. Anyone that suffer with bi-polar or migraines around? Is this a normal amount of medication prescribed for her listed medical conditions?

Also, I wonder how far along in the transition she was as of 2011, as I was reading up on hormone therapy for transition to a female. Her parents were not aware of her desire or her being on any meds to transition, so I wonder a year and a half later how far into the transition she would have been, or if she had stopped. Does anyone else have more information on this process?

Quoted from her last post, September 2010:
    What is men’s fascination with lesbians, anyway? I just don’t get it. If you think you’ll end up sandwiched in between, they’d both have to be bisexual, and therefore they can’t be lesbians! And then… there’s me. See, here’s my problem. First, let’s ignore for a second, the glaring fact that I look, sound, smell, and probably behave like a dude. Just believe me that I’m a girl. Here’s the bigger problem. I’m not really attracted to men.

Well, except for Orlando Bloom—but that was only in “The Lord of The Rings.” And , uh… Keanu Reeves—but that was only in the Matrix. Err… Shahrukh Khan, Jet Li, Jesse Spencer, John Legend, uh… I dunno! Here’s the thing. If a guy is hot, I don’t have a problem saying it. Falling in love? I’ve never been in love with a guy. I may be attracted to him, but for even that to happen, he’d have to be pretty freakin’ extraordinary. All those guys can make a room combust spontaneously when they walk in. But there are other men, like Richard Dawkins or Michiou Kaku—who look okay, but have huge, enormous, gigantic, humungous… intellects. Yeah, that gets my attention too.

But it’d be unfair to all the guys out there, for me to have such high expectations. And not to mention, it’s probably not good for my sanity, either. The reason I consider myself a lesbian is because I feel very strongly that love between women is natural and beautiful. And if at all possible, I’d like to marry and have kids. My rabbi said that she’d officiate my wedding, whether it was with a man or a woman—she knows about my gender “issues.” The only thing is, she doesn’t do interfaith weddings!
    I only include this info because it adds some background on the turmoil she must have gone through in the last few years. It is no easy feat to declare you are a lesbian, let alone transgender, let alone with a Muslim family (who may or may not be accepting, but from what I read, they were not aware, so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been well received). From the above post she was also converting or converted to Judaism. On top of being bi-polar, which takes your emotional state to extremes. I just can't even imagine...

Quote Originally Posted by aphaziak View Post
    I was entirely confused at first because I had stumbled on the news articles first, where Ihtzaz is referenced to be male, but then found the FB group for Zoe referencing that she was female. I thought they were different cases, but I asked and I stupidly didn't even stop and think that she might be transgendered. He was currently transitioning to be a female.
    I went through the same thing. Finally figured out she's transgendered.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

drunk women find me very attractive.

Closed case, on a good note for once.

Missing WCSU Student Found Alive in New York

http://danbury.patch.com/articles/mi...ve-in-new-york

Danbury Police detectives, with the help of Amtrak police found missing Danbury University student Ahtzaz Z. Ahmed disorientated on a train, and have him in a hospital in Troy, NY.

Danbury Police contacted all transportation police after Ahmed, 24, was reported missing on May 12, and Danbury detectives working with Amtrak police realized they had found someone fitting his discription on a train taveling from Poughkeepskie to Troy withinin a day of when Ahmed was reported missing.

Danbury sent a photograph, and Ahmed, who was still disorientated and couldn't say who he was, agreed to be fingerprinted. His photo and fingerprints matched the missing man.

"They'd taken him to a local hospital," said Danbury Police Capt. Thomas Wendel. "He didn't know who he was."

Ahmed's disappearance was considered odd, because he left behind most or all of his personal possessions, police said, such as his laptop, cell phone, wallet and car. Ahmed lives in Danbury.

William Love, who works at WCSU and knows Ahmed, said during the search he just wanted to see the student returned safely. Like almost everyone familiar with the disappearance, Love was concerned about the fact the student left without a phone, wallet or car.

Alyssa Kolessar, a WCSU student, said she knew the student from club meetings, and said he would sit in the meetings and listen intensely without speaking often.
    Both Kolessar and Love were very worried about the missing student.

Alive, I like hearing that! Maybe this will be a turning point for her? At least to reach out more with fellow students that are liked minded.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

So very few times is the news good. I hope she is able to get better soon.

I hope things will be worked out with her family too.

Thread Information