Thread: Michelle Russ (26) missing from Quartz Hill May 9, 2013

Michelle Russ (26) missing from Quartz Hill May 9, 2013

Michelle Russ, 26, fro Quartz Hill, Calif. was last seen on May 9, 2013 at 11:30 p.m. on May 9 in the Quartz Hill home she shared with her father and young son, near 50th Street West and Avenue M, according to her sister Christine Russ.

She told my brother-in-law that she was going to meet up with some people that she had met earlier in the day, and he said, no, don't go do that, and then when he called a little bit later, she was still home, Christine Russ said. So I don't know if she ever left the house, we don't know what happened. Later that night Michelle put her son to bed and then disappeared.When my dad woke up in the morning, she was gone,Christine Russ said. She never showed back up, she never called, nothing.

She was wearing black pants and a dark shirt. She is 5'2" tall, 125 pounds with blonde hair. If you have any information about her whereabouts, please call the Lancaster Sheriff's Station at 661-948-8466.

Help Bring Michelle Russ home

One is just much closer and her poinytail is flatter.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Maybe she lost some weight in one of the pics? That's the only thing I can think of... And it sucks...you meet new people, go out with them, and no one ever sees you again. This country is going to hell.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I don't think she looks different at all. Same smile, same bent nose.

More pics & her missing poster - & if you read the last paragraph it makes her disappearance all the more worrying.

Are Quartz Hill & Lancaster kind off cross-over suburbs? Or has someone recorded the wrong info for the last known sighting?
    Last edited by blighted star; 06-12-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    More pics & her missing poster - & if you read the last paragraph it makes her disappearance all the more worrying.

Are Quartz Hill & Lancaster kind off cross-over suburbs? Or has someone recorded the wrong info for the last known sighting?

Yes, they're next to each other. Havent been there in years, but I went to high school in Palmdale (another neighboring community) and worked briefly in QH.

Hope she comes home safe!!

Thread Information