Another pre-crash one

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...083848&sk=wall

Allegheny County police said on Tuesday that they're investigating the disappearance of a 19-year-old woman who hasn't been seen since March 5.

Alivia Christine Kail was reported missing by her brother, Ryan, who told police that she was last seen at his West Mifflin home with her boyfriend.

Kail's brother said she told him that she was going to Florida with her boyfriend, but police said the young woman's cellphone is shut off and there is no proof that she ever made the trip.

Channel 4 Action News' Marcie Cipriani reported that police said the woman's boyfriend -- who is not being identified publicly -- has been uncooperative with their investigation.

"Our concern is that, based upon the conflicting statements made to others -- other than us, because he won't speak to us -- that we're concerned for her welfare," Lt. Jeff Korczyk said.

Kail's mother, Christine Didiano, told Cipriani that she or another family member usually talks to Kail each day, so she's worried because there has been no contact but she's staying positive and hoping that her daughter will be found.

"I'd like to just hear her voice, let me know that she's OK," Didiano said. "She's my youngest. You know, she's my everything."

Didiano described Kail as a happy teenager who spent a lot of time with her at her clothing store in Brookline. The last thing the family knew, Kail was about to leave for Florida with her boyfriend.

"The concern now is that the gentleman is back here in the Pittsburgh area, and my daughter still is not found and still not heard from," Didiano said.

The last time Kail posted a Facebook message was March 1, when she wrote that she loved the beach. Police and family members said she returned from that Florida trip, but disappeared four days later after claiming she and her boyfriend were headed back there.

"Something's not right," Didiano said.

Kail is described as white, 5 feet 1 inch tall, 110 pounds, with green eyes, a pierced lip and nose, and sandy-color hair that she often changes.

Anyone who has seen Kail or may know her whereabouts is asked to call police at 412-473-1251. Callers may remain anonymous.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/27356207/de...#ixzz1MSkGKCr9