Thread: Krista Dittmeyer (20) was found deceased in a pond after baby was found alone in car

Krista Dittmeyer (20) was found deceased in a pond after baby was found alone in car

Three arrested in death of mom found in pond
    New Hampshire authorities say Krista Dittmeyer was killed during a drug robbery

OSSIPEE, N.H. — Three New Hampshire men have been arrested in connection with the death of a Maine woman who disappeared, leaving her toddler inside her abandoned idling car last month, authorities said on Wednesday.

The body of Krista Dittmeyer, 20, was discovered in a pond near the Cranmore Mountain ski area four days after she went missing.

Anthony Papile, 28, has been charged with second degree murder and Trevor Ferguson, 23, and Michael Petelis, 28, were each charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, the New Hampshire Attorney General's office said.

Dittmeyer's body was pulled out of a pond on April 27 near the ski resort's parking lot where her black Nissan Sentra had been found, idling with its flashers on and her 14-month-old child inside.

In a criminal complaint and in court Wednesday, investigators and prosecutors outlined a plot by Papile and Petelis to ambush the 20-year-old Portland woman to steal drugs and money from her. The officials said:

Dittmeyer was lured to Petelis' Ossipee home on April 22. Soon after she arrived around 9:45 p.m., Papile ambushed her as she climbed the stairs to the apartment, striking her on the head with a rubber club.

Papile and Petelis bound her with duct tape and put her in the trunk of her own car. Papile drove Dittmeyer's car to the Cranmore Mountain ski area parking lot and put Dittmeyer in the pond.

Ferguson agreed to give Papile a ride to his home from the ski area in exchange for money and drugs.

Prosecutors would not say Wednesday whether Dittmeyer was alive when she was submerged in the pond.

$250,000 bail
    Papile, Petelis and Ferguson were not required to enter pleas Wednesday. Each was represented by a court-appointed attorney who didn't speak to the media.

Papile was ordered held without bail, while Petelis and Ferguson were held on $250,000 bail.

Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young told the judge Petelis was a friend of Dittmeyer's who told others he was her "protector" while her boyfriend — the father of her daughter — was serving an 18-month sentence in Maine for cocaine trafficking.

Young said Petelis lured her to the apartment "and was setting up her final demise."

"If he can do this to his friend and woman he vowed to protect, what could he do to anyone else?" Young stated, in arguing for a $250,000 bond.

Dittmeyer's daughter is now being cared for by her grandmother.

Superior Court Judge Robert C. Varney cited the "heinous nature of the crime" in holding Papile without bond. He scheduled probable cause hearings for all three May 19.

Young said the Dittmeyer family learned of the arrests and allegations just hours before Wednesday's arraignments and said they were "pretty distressed." She conveyed the family's requests that media not contact them.

Dittmeyer's mother, LaNell Shackley, sat in court with other family members and friends, her body visibly shaking and heaving as each of the defendants were brought into court.

Young would not say whether Dittmeyer was weighted down or otherwise held under the water. The complaint against Papile states that he showed "extreme indifference to the value of human life by suffocating and/or drowning her."

The prosecutor also would not comment on the type of drugs involved or the amount of cash and drugs allegedly taken from Dittmeyer.

Young said the investigation was ongoing, and she did not rule out additional charges.

Dittmeyer grew up in Bridgton, Maine, about 25 miles from Conway. She moved to Portland shortly after her 2008 high school graduation and had been working as a waitress at a South Portland restaurant, a relative said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43002263...me_and_courts/

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2011...d_in_a_vehicle
    Last edited by Olivia; 05-12-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Sorry, should have edited it first before I posted

I don't know why I was shocked drugs were involved, but I was.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Me too.....

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    We just don't think of a sweet young Mom taking her kid to a drug deal.

I just hope that whoever ends up raising the little one does better by him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What the hell was she selling??

I'd guess cocaine...

Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young told the judge Petelis was a friend of Dittmeyer's who told others he was her "protector" while her boyfriend — the father of her daughter — was serving an 18-month sentence in Maine for cocaine trafficking.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Wow, I really had a different picture of this chick.

Pond scum all around.

Arrests made in murder of mom Krista Dittmeyer

(CBS/WBZ) CONWAY, N.H. - Three men were arrested Wednesday in connection with the murder of a young mother in New Hampshire in what prosecutors say was a drug deal and robbery.

20-year-old Krista Dittmeyer of Bridgton, Maine was found dead in a snow making pond near the Cranmore Mountain ski area in Conway April 27.

She was last seen alive on April 22. Her 14-month-old daughter was found unharmed the next day in a car in the ski area parking lot.

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office announced the arrests Wednesday.

Anthony Papile, a 28-year-old of Ossipee, N.H., has been charged with second-degree murder. Trevor Ferguson, a 23-year-old of Tamworth, N.H., and 28-year-old Michael Petelis of Ossipee have each been charged with one count of conspiracy to commit robbery.

Dittmeyer's family told CBS affiliate WBZ that they were not familiar with the three men.

According to court documents, the men plotted to steal money and drugs from Dittmeyer. When she went to Petelis' home in Ossippe, investigators say Papile hit her in the head three times with a rubber club as she walked up the stairs to the apartment.

Then, he and Petelis bound Dittmeyer in duct tape and put her body in the trunk of her car, drove to the pond and dumped it there, according to the documents.

Investigators say Papile then gave Dittmeyer's drugs and money to Ferguson.

Petelis was described by prosecutor as someone who had a relationship with Dittmeyer - a "friend" who called himself Dittmeyer's "protector" while her boyfriend is in prison.

Papile is being held without bail. Petelis and Ferguson were each ordered held on $250,000 cash bail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...62-504083.html

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Good lord, I just didnt go there. WTF?!

01f9adb3a21bf8bc778ad20711396110.jpg
    And here is a picture of the three piggies.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Jesus, she really was fucking with some nasty dudes.

Is it odd that all I keep thinking of is that the whole time all this was going on with the woman and her murder, that those guys just left her child in the car? Im suprised actually that they didnt hurt the baby.

Maybe they didn't know the baby was there, I get the feeling she left the baby in the car thinking it would be a quick transaction.

I work in the field of substance abuse treatment and you'd be suprised how many people actually bring young children/babies with them to drug deals because they think no one will harm them if they are with their children. Nice huh?

Dittmeyer was lured to Petelis' Ossipee home on April 22. Soon after she arrived around 9:45 p.m., Papile ambushed her as she climbed the stairs to the apartment, striking her on the head with a rubber club.

Papile and Petelis bound her with duct tape and put her in the trunk of her own car. Papile drove Dittmeyer's car to the Cranmore Mountain ski area parking lot and put Dittmeyer in the pond.
    They attacked her before they drove to the pond. They then drove her car with her baby in the car seat and her in the trunk.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Omg! This is fucking sick on sooo many levels! She is aweful, the killers are awful,it is just sick! We all sat here for however long thinking she was raped and killed, torn away from her baby,as she fought off her killers........uuuugggg! Nope just a druggy that got caught up in her on bullshit. Sorry I will calm down now.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/20...ista-Dittmeyer

NH man gets 50 years in death of Krista Dittmeyer

OSSIPEE, N.H. (AP) - A New Hampshire man has been sentenced to 50 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the disappearance and death of a Maine mother last year.

Anthony Papile pleaded guilty Thursday in the death of 20-year-old Krista Dittmeyer of Portland, Maine, who was found in the Cranmore Mountain ski area's snowmaking pond in New Hampshire. The cause of death was prolonged cold water submersion.

Dittmeyer's car was found idling in the parking lot of the ski area with her 14-month-old baby unharmed inside. Dittmeyer's body was found nearby four days later.

Prosecutors say Dittmeyer was lured to a friend's apartment and clubbed by the 29-year-old Papile, and that he plotted to steal drugs and money from her.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Shit, that middle one looks like my SIL's brother. I had to double take.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Ugh, I'm so tired of reading about girls who don't care enough for themselves or their offspring to keep them safe. Rule number one: Drugs are bad. Selling them is bad, doing them is bad. Rule 2. Some people who want to buy drugs are not all nice, not all honest, and some will kill you if given just the slightest opportunity. These pieces of shit don't deserve another breath for what they did. Not another blink, another sigh, another chance to see a sunset. Someone do the human race a favor and extinguish their lives before anyone else can be hurt. What this girl did was stupid and wrong, but she certainly didn't deserve to die for it. But when they drove the car around with the baby inside and mom in the trunk, that did it for me. She was alive when they dumped her in the lake. Any one of them could have just laid her on the ground for someone else to find but no, instead, they killed her. Fuck them. Death penalty, all three. Assholes.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information