Page 93 of 157 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Has anyone found the photo of the gouged eyes?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0IC02U20141023

A nurse at a Los Angeles hospital took a photo of a woman who gouged out her own eyes with pencils, and the patient sued the hospital and its administrators after the picture went viral on the Internet, her attorney said on Wednesday.

The plaintiff, who is not named in the lawsuit, was treated at Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center in 2012 after she tried to commit suicide by jamming the pencils through her eyes at another facility and was rushed to the hospital, her lawyer, Douglas Johnson, said.

The injury left the woman blind, according to the lawsuit, filed on Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court.

The as-yet unidentified nurse took the photograph of the patient with the "intact pencils sticking out of her eyes," then shared the unauthorized picture with another person, who passed the image to Joshua Shivers, the lawsuit said.

Shivers, in turn, used his mother's computer to post the image to a "shock" website, the suit stated, adding that the photo has since been viewed more than 192,000 times. The specific website to which it was posted was not disclosed.

"Everybody knows that as soon as someone gets their hands on something like this, it goes viral and the harm is done," said Douglas, who specializes in privacy cases.

Douglas said that before filing the lawsuit against the medical center and Los Angeles County officials who administer the hospital, he asked them to have the picture taken down from the Web by exercising a copyright they hold over photo, since it was taken in their facility.

County spokesman David Sommers said officials are investigating the allegations in the lawsuit, and he declined to comment further.

The lawsuit also names as defendants Joshua Shivers and his mother, Linda. They could not be reached for comment.

The woman who blinded herself has since received psychiatric help, learned to read Braille and "gotten her life back on track" by enrolling in college, but she has fallen into depression since the photo spread online, the lawsuit stated.

The legal action, which accuses the defendants of infliction of emotional distress, unauthorized disclosure of medical information and other complaints, does not specify how much the woman is seeking in damages.

I can't check at the new job, or else I would have been all over this.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

what's the big deal? it's not like she's going to accidentally see it somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Man, that doll looks exactly like her. The man is a pro.
    holy shit that's funny
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what's the big deal? it's not like she's going to accidentally see it somewhere.

ETA & this is all I could find

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-conten...es-487x670.jpg
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-27-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Wow...so that's her? Yeah I'm good on the pics now.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

More on the body snatcher:

Pictured: Inside the house of horrors where Russian historian held birthday parties for 150 little girls he had dug up from their graves and mummified
    Anatoly Moskvin exhumed 150 corpses of girls aged between three and 12
    He dressed decomposing bodies and skeletons in stockings and dresses
    Mummified the corpses, gave them names and even held birthday parties
    Macabre obsession was discovered when his parents visited him in 2011
    Footage of the house of horrors has emerged showing
    Judge says he is not fit to stand trial and must remain in psychiatric clinic
    WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    By JULIAN ROBINSON and JOHN HALL FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:23 EST, 25 October 2014 | UPDATED: 05:51 EST, 26 October 2014

Footage has emerged of the house of horrors where a Russian historian held birthday parties for 150 little girls he had dug up from their graves and mummified.
    Anatoly Moskvin, 46, from the city of Nizhny Novgorod in central Russia, was arrested in 2011 after it emerged he had dug up corpses of girls aged between three and 12.
    He then took the bodies home and turned them into a grisly collection of mummies, dressing the bodies and skeletons in stockings and dresses and even making one look like a teddy bear.
    A video made by Moskvin and found at his apartment by investigators showed a corridor cluttered with wedding dresses and bright, colourful clothes.
    Scroll down for video
    Disturbing footage has emerged of the inside of Anatoly Moskvin's house in Nizhny Novgorod, central Russia +9

Grrrrrrrr copying and pasting on my iPad sucks a dick. Here's the link:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    what a stupid way to kill yourself, everyone knows golf pencils will never make it to your brain. you need full sized no. 2.

as far as the mummy guy goes... he isn't as bad as possible. kind of tame. i mean, he didn't kill anyone, and it doesn't sound like he did sex shit to them.
    Last edited by animosity; 10-27-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Sicko I tell ya, sicko.

He face looks like paper mache.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Dude, no lie, as I was reading that I thought to myself "How did she know that it went viral? Did she SEE them taking a picture of her?" Then I saw your comment and laughed my ass off.

Also...the mummified doll or whatever...I will have nightmares of that thing and Berm is now on my list. I hate creepy ass doll things, or masks, or clowns with painted faces...ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Speaking of faces ...

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asi...sh-them-down-t

Authorities have arrested a 79-year-old man in Taiwan after he sliced off his girlfriend's nose, ears and lips in a fit of jealousy and flushed them down the toilet. According to the Central News Agency, the man, known only by his surname Huang, had suspicions that his 47-year-old companion, Zhu, was having an affair. He allegedly bound the woman's hands and feet with rope while she was asleep on Wednesday, and cut off her nose, ears and lips with a fruit knife.

The threat letter written by the 79-year-old man in Taiwan after he sliced off his girlfriend's nose, ears and lips in a fit of jealousy and flushed them down the toilet. He suspected her of having an affair. In the letter, he warned her that there would be bloodshed if he caught her dining with another man.

Local police said that when the victim screamed in pain, Huang stuffed her mouth with a towel and continued with his attack. He later flushed the body parts down the toilet before calling for an ambulance. Zhu was taken to Changhua Christian Hospital and is now in a stable condition and under intensive care.

The police also told Central News Agency that the couple quarrelled often. They added that Huang seemed to be a possessive lover, and had previously threatened his girlfriend with a note, warning her that there would be bloodshed if he caught her dining with another man

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Holy Shit! What an evil bastard. I hope he slowly combusts from the inside out.

The letter...Nice hieroglyphics. All neat and shit.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Talk about one cold mutherfucker. Poor lady now she will have to wear some of those stick on prosthetics like Mr. & Mrs. Potatohead

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Nice hieroglyphics.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/home-sweet-...6579145&page=2

Home Sweet... Meth Home? Indiana Family's Real Estate Nightmare

When Chris and Jenny Nugent bought their dream home in Indiana, they made sure to get the house inspected for mold and damaged pipes.

But they never imagined they would also need to have the house tested for meth contamination.

The Nugents said they used their life savings to take out a mortgage on the $144,000 cheery-looking home nestled on an acre of land in the quiet suburbs, enough room for them, their two young daughters and infant son. But after they moved in, they said everyone in the house started feeling ill.

“They were sick every week,” Jenny Nugent said. “They would wake up. Throw up. Have digestive issues and then by noon, 1 o’clock start to feel better.”

The Nugents said their daughters were missing school, the baby wasn't sleeping through the night, and even the family dog became ill and had to be put down. Jenny Nugent also said she noticed strange metallic smells around the house, especially in the kitchen.

“It smelled like a handful of change,” she said.

Jenny Nugent said a neighbor finally cracked the mystery, telling her she suspected the previous owner had cooked meth in the house. Nugent immediately got her home tested -- a simple procedure that costs $50.

“I am so grateful that we were fortunate enough to have really good neighbors," she said. "If it were not for them, we may have not known until one of our kids ended up in the hospital.”

After two tests, the results were horrifying. The Nugents said the downstairs floor had methamphetamine levels nearly 18 times higher than what’s considered legally safe, including the room where baby Mason had been sleeping for 10 months.

The family immediately moved out and eventually ending up in an apartment, but they said they felt forced to throw away most of their belongings for fear of contamination.

“Those test results came back, I remember that night we just pulled up in the driveway and were like, ‘we’re never going back in there other than to get our clothes,’ and we haven’t,” Chris Nugent said.

For Jenny, returning to the house is painful. She says she feels like she can’t even go inside without wearing protective gear.

“It feels like a death happened, to be honest,” she said. “That’s how it feels to my husband and I.”

When methamphetamine is smoked or cooked inside a home, invisible molecules of the drug sink into the carpet, walls and everywhere else, experts said. The meth residue is then inhaled or ingested, even absorbed through the skin. Exposure can cause symptoms like headaches, nausea and vomiting, according to the National Institute of Health.

To be able to re-sell the house and recoup their savings, the Nugents had to hire a professional cleaning team, Crisis Cleaning, who handle meth decontamination, something most home insurance doesn't cover.

“That’s something that’s happening even more than what I've ever seen before since I started doing this the last five years,” said Crisis Cleaning’s Donetta Held.

To decontaminate the Nugents house, the Crisis Cleaners cut out all the carpets, gave the house a professional vacuuming and then gassed it with a mix of potent chemicals that the cleaners say neutralize the meth particles. One pass-through is often not enough, sometimes they must de-contaminate a room several times. All in, the cost to clean the Nugents' home is expected to be about $10,000.

While this is a frightening scenario, the Nugents are not alone. Indiana was ranked number one in the nation in meth lab seizures last year, beating out Tennessee and Missouri, according to statistics that the Missouri State Highway Patrol complied from the U.S. Department of Justice’s National Clandestine Laboratory Seizure Report. Indiana State Police’s Meth Suppression Section said they conduct as many as four meth busts a day across the state.

“It’s an ongoing battle,” said Trooper Nate Raney. “Everything that we do is to try to stay one step ahead of them.”

To combat the meth house problem, the Indiana state police created an online registry that lists thousands of homes where meth or meth labs have been found, although they estimate that for every meth house they locate, two more are undiscovered. “We really don’t know how many meth labs are out there,” said Meth Suppression Section Commander Niki Crawford. “The problem is, when you find one that’s been thrown in a ditch somewhere, that meth lab was somewhere. Was it in a car? Was it in a hotel room? Was it in an apartment? Was it in a house? We don’t know.”

The best way to prevent a nightmare like the Nugent family's is to have a simple home meth test done on the house before you sign.

“Just do the meth test,” Jenny Nugent said. “It’s $50. It will give you peace of mind. ... That’s the best recommendation I could make to anybody.”

The Nugents are now suing the real estate agent, the real estate company, Carpenter Realtors, and the former owners of the house for breach of contract, claiming the agent who sold them the house, Lori Argue, knew meth was being used on the premises because the former owner is her son, Joshua Argue.

When contacted by ABC News, the attorney for Lori Argue and her company said, “There is simply no evidence that Lori Argue or any representative of Carpenter had any knowledge of methamphetamine use or contamination on the real estate,” adding that the buyers had an independent home inspection prior to purchasing the home. Read the full statement from Lori Argue's attorney HERE

Joshua Argue declined ABC News' request for comment, but his ex-wife Jelisa Argue told ABC News in a statement, “There was no meth being used or cooked in the house when I lived there; I’ve never used meth and I would never put my son or anyone else in that environment.”

She added that after she and her son moved out, her ex-husband remained in the house for almost two years. Read her full statement HERE.

“It causes a lot of anger. There are some days that are harder than others,” Jenny Nugent said. “I think what helps us get through a lot of the anger is the fact that we've had a lot of support from our friends and family.”
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    the agent who sold them the house, Lori Argue, knew meth was being used on the premises because the former owner is her son, Joshua Argue.[/B]
    Ohhhh I would cut a bitch.

She's fucking doomed. That lawsuit is going to fly with stars, and that bitch just lost her career and allllll her money.

As deserved. So fucked up.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

The injury left the woman blind, according to the lawsuit, filed on Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
    Ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Dude, no lie, as I was reading that I thought to myself "How did she know that it went viral? Did she SEE them taking a picture of her?" Then I saw your comment and laughed my ass off.
    I thought the same thing. It's not like she can see it. Who is the jerk who told her about it?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Whoa. At first, I thought the story was going to be that she died and the cat came in and ate her.

What?! And what kind of friend allows this to be a legal offense?!

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/2...use?hpt=ju_bn3

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A college student will face charges for stealing chinese food from a friend's house while dressed in a yellow Teletubby costume.

6-foot-2, 310-pound Lehigh University student Terez Owens was dressed as Laa-Laa from the children's series.

Police say Owens went into the friend's house in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania without permission at about 2 am. He damaged the door in the process. The former football player took the food out of the refrigerator and dumped it into a bag, and then left.

Initially, his friend wasn't going to press charges, but police told the Express-Times that that changed once the landlord got involved in the case.

The police chief said "not that many Teletubbies get arrested. You can't make it up."

A disorderly conduct and criminal mischief summons will be sent to Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I knew those chubby little freaks were evil. (The Teletubbies, I mean).

Couldn't the landlord just sue the guy for the damages instead of making it a criminal matter?

Teletubbies have always been evil

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/TELETU...Vs.-a060927607

THE Teletubbies are being blamed for toddlers being killed by falling TV sets.

Dozens of youngsters have been seriously injured and at least two killed.

It has happened as they try to cuddle their favourites on the screen.

Doctors in New York said there have been 73 incidents where television sets have toppled on on top of youngsters as they have tried to get closer to their favourite characters.

The problem has become so bad that the city's Jacobi Medical Centre has urged parents not to allow children younger than three to watch TV on their own.

Doctor Ellen Crain, director of emergency paediatric services at the hospital, said: "Young children who are enchanted with the Teletubbies want to participate in a nurturing experience.

"Unfortunately, the children are toppling the TVs down on themselves, causing head trauma and other crushing injuries."

Some of the sets involved can weigh 75lbs and childrens' skulls are crushed or severely fractured.

The most recent fatality occurred last month when a two-year-old child, alone in a room, opened the drawers of a dresser and climbed up them to hug the family TV.

Now the medical centre has advised parents never to place TV sets on dressers and make sure TV sets are secured and placed out of the child's reach.

THE global hit children's show began life as a sitcom for seven-year- olds and was inspired by NASA astronauts, a TV new documentary on the Teletubbies reveals.

Don't trust the Boobah either

Thread Information