Page 79 of 157 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/54856...00021&ir=Crime

Dear Lord, is there no safety out there for pool rafts to lay around when this sick fuck is on the loose!
    Lol. I remember the last time. I don't think I'd seen his pic before, he's not what I expected - not that I invest much time in conjuring images of inflatable raft fuckers. The article you found is too hilarious not to post in full, so

This guy definitely has a type.

Edwin Tobergta, 35, was arrested in Hamilton, Ohio on Wednesday for allegedly having sex with an inflatable pool raft by the side of the road, Fox 19 reports. This is the fourth time Tobergta has been arrested for this kind of offense.

In 2011, Tobergta was caught with his pants down in an alley with his neighbor's pink, inflatable raft.

He went to jail, but was arrested again in 2013 for having sex with the EXACT SAME RAFT, which had inexplicably not been thrown out. The 2013 offense occurred at Tobergta's own home, but he was charged with -- and pleaded guilty to -- public indecency because it happened within the view of children during the day.

It is unclear if Tobergta's most recent alleged offense took place with the same pool raft.

In 2002, Tobergta was arrested for publicly pleasuring himself with an inflatable pumpkin. That object wasn't a pool toy, though, because come on, a man needs a little variety.

In his newest mugshot, Tobergta is wearing a T-shirt that reads, "I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.

Also

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...00021&ir=Crime

When Edwin Tobergta got out of jail for having sex with a pool raft, he was pumped.

So was the pool raft, apparently, because Tobergta was arrested again for having sex with the same pool raft.

Tobergta's wet and wild trysts first made a splash in 2011 when the then-32-year-old was caught getting freaky with his neighbor's pink, inflatable raft in an Ohio alleyway. The neighbor called police to report that Tobergta was on top of the floatational device with his pants "down around his ankles." The suspect fled -- with the raft -- and was arrested a short time later.

Today, Tobergta was indicted by a Butler County grand jury after a child witnessed him last month stepping out his back door, naked, then having "sexual relations with a rubber pool float," police told WHIO. The same "rubber pool float" he'd de-felated in 2011.

He's been arrested at least five times in the past for similar offenses, including a July 2008 conviction for felony public indecency.

Tobergta also made our recent list of men caught during sex with inanimate objects, which you can read here.

His arraignment is scheduled for July 23.
    Last edited by blighted star; 06-14-2014 at 08:12 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well. At least he's consistent and in to long term relationships.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

He's got that meth look to him. Does meth make you want to fuck inflatables?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/54856...00021&ir=Crime

Dear Lord, is there no safety out there for pool rafts to lay around when this sick fuck is on the loose!
    Ya know...whatever floats his boat but just take it inside, fella!

One of the best mugshots ever, though. Wonder what the other 3 look like?

Eta: well that's what I get just sitting in the thread reading that shit in another window. Thanks, Blighted
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 06-14-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

but WHY was that pink raft still around? Did the neighbor keep it after the first time he violated it??
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Damn Riff Raft!

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    but WHY was that pink raft still around? Did the neighbor keep it after the first time he violated it??

Cause it was a sexy bitch?

A man found naked has been accused of beating another patient with his wheelchair leg support early Thursday morning at a Madison nursing home, police said.

Richard Szabo, 73, was charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.

According to Lt. Joseph Cirella, Szabo was found sitting naked in his wheelchair outside the 92-year-old victim's room at Pine Acres Nursing Home shortly before 4 a.m. Thursday.

The victim was still in his bed bleeding from head and facial injuries sustained from Szabo striking him several times with a leg support taken off his wheelchair, Cirella said.http://www.myfoxny.com/story/2577032...n-nursing-home

+1 for being resourceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Damn Riff Raft!

It's just a jump to the left. And then a step to the right.
    With your hand on your hips. You bring your knees in tight.
    But it's the pelvic thrust. They really drive you insane.......
    The Time Warp will never be the same!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I'm thinking if one can afford a pool, they coulda trashed the slutty pink raft and bought a new one. Why would someone want a raft with some deranged lunatic's spooge all over it. That's nasty. No amount of bleach and lysol could untaint that raft.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

You know what sucks, is this guy probably has a girlfriend, and I can't even get a date!

Quote Originally Posted by Paganpat View Post
    is this guy probably has a girlfriend
    He does. And here she is:

I'm thinking if one can afford a pool, they coulda trashed the slutty pink raft and bought a new one. Why would someone want a raft with some deranged lunatic's spooge all over it. That's nasty. No amount of bleach and lysol could untaint that raft.
    Sure. Blame the victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    He does. And here she is:

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Sure. Blame the victim.
    A good raft is hard to find

Quote Originally Posted by Paganpat View Post
    You know what sucks, is this guy probably has a girlfriend, and I can't even get a date!
    I would hate to see what his girlfriend looks like

The newspaper talked to Edward's grandmother. She said he had mental issues and they have been trying to get him help for years.

Last edited by bermstalker; 06-18-2014 at 03:02 AM.

JUNE 19--Worried that her car’s interior would get soaked, a Texas woman directed six children fresh from a community pool to sit atop her vehicle’s trunk for the one-mile drive home Tuesday evening.

That decision resulted in Kisha Young’s arrest when the children fell from the Chevrolet Malibu around 8:30 PM when the 38-year-old--who was allegedly intoxicated--made a sharp turn on a residential street in Crowley, a city 15 miles south of Fort Worth.

Four of the six children flung from the car were injured, with a 12-year-old girl requiring hospitalization for a severe head injury. According to the Crowley Police Department, the six children range in age from 8 to 14.

According to cops, Young and another woman in the car were the mothers of the children, who were “allowed” to ride atop the Chevy “because their clothes were wet.” The name of Young’s passenger has not been released by investigators.

Young, see in the above mug shot, was initially arrested for intoxication assault with a vehicle and booked into custody. She has subsequently been hit with two other felony charges, injury to child and driving while intoxicated with a child under the age of 15.

During an arraignment this morning at the Crowley Jail, Young’s bond was set at $110,000. According to police, “No charges have been filed against any other person at this time.”http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...top-car-798432

http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStor...viral-24224969

A California criminal is drawing online praise for his high cheek bones, chiseled face and striking blue eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Stupid is as stupid does....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Sorry so HUGE lol. I don't know how to resize photos.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Sweet jesus, he's beautiful. O.o

An interview with him here:
    http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/11026529/

His fan page
    https://m.facebook.com/pages/Jeremy-...50439158545080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    This is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information