Page 7 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

"Someone needs to be held accountable"

O RLY

We could put her under women Ron wouldn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    We could put her under women Ron wouldn't do.
    Yeah, she's black.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

15 kids at the age of 37! She is nuts. Can she even remember all of their names? One person cannot possibly love, nurture and handle the needs of so many young ones. Her attitude sucks. What was she thinking???

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    15 kids at the age of 37! She is nuts. Can she even remember all of their names? One person cannot possibly love, nurture and handle the needs of so many young ones. Her attitude sucks. What was she thinking???
    This implies that she was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    I must rise in defense of the lady. My grandma had 16 children and by all accounts was a good Mom who remembered what she'd called her kids most of the time...and the older ones helped with the little ones so yeah. Her big failing was she died when the kids were 1, 2, 4,...

What I don't get is how you manage to find time to hunt down bds 2 & 3 when you've got such a pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I'll bet your grandma didn't go on TV and demand that someone pay for her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    I'll bet your grandma didn't go on TV and demand that someone pay for her kids.
    Lol. Pretty sure grandma never saw a TV in her life. I'm not saying we've got a mother of the year candidate here, but it is possible to be a good Mom to a passel of kids.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    When she said "someone has to pay for this" did she mean the whole eviction thing? That's what I got from it (and what I'm kinda hoping).
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    When she said "someone has to pay for this" did she mean the whole eviction thing? That's what I got from it (and what I'm kinda hoping).
    I didn't listen to it again, but didn't she say something right after that about her baby daddy being thrown in jail and now she has nothing?

Better question---
    Would you do her Ron?

Thanksgiving brings arrest of Spring woman in teen nephew’s sexual assault

A Spring woman is under arrest after relatives caught her allegedly having sex with her 15-year-old nephew Thanksgiving Day, officials said.

Amanda Billiris, 23, has been charged with sexual assault of a child, a second-degree felony. If convicted, she faces two to 20 years in prison, according to the Texas Penal Code.

Montgomery County Sheriff’s patrol deputies arrested Billaris at a home on Oakridge Forest Lane after relatives witnessed her allegedly having sexual intercourse with the boy, her brother’s son, the arrest report states.

Billaris has bonded out of the Montgomery County Jail. The investigation continues, MCSO Lt. Dan Norris stated in an e-mail to The Courier.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/couri...19e9be461.html

she had a facebook but apparently it was deleted. what a sick bitch

I think so, but why does she think she's entitled to have her bills paid by someone else? She's mad that she stopped getting free rent/furniture and feels entitled to compensation.

I wonder what her fiance was thrown in prison for.

Yeah, I got a totally different purpose from her statement .
    When she said it, she circled the brood of kids with her hands and said something like "Someone needs to pay for alllllll my kids. Someone needs to pay for mine and my fiance's (incarcerated) problems."

Basically, she's pissed that someone's a.) still keeping her kids up in a hotel and b.) people are still donating every meal they're all eating.
    That shit's not good enough!! More, more, more.
    But I had all of these babies, and my baby daddy did something to get himself locked up but WAHHHHHHH somebody please pay my way through life.

She's a fucking excellent example to her children. If half of her bred population is female, she's just edumacated 7.5 future government fund leeches to the mix. Nevermind teaching them to own up to their problems. Why not bitch that others aren't digging her out? Thanks Mom!
    Last edited by McMama; 12-03-2011 at 10:36 PM.

I have a large family in my family tree. My 3rd Great Grandmother had 14 children, and lost 2 of them while on the Oregon Trail. She was Yaqui Indian and married a full blood Norwegian. Half the kids were white and half were quite dark, but none were on welfare.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

When she said it, she circled the brood of kids with her hands and said something like "Someone needs to pay for alllllll my kids. Someone needs to pay for mine and my fiance's (incarcerated) problems."

Basically, she's pissed that someone's a.) still keeping her kids up in a hotel and b.) people are still donating every meal they're all eating.
    But I had all of these babies, and my baby daddy did something to get himself locked up but WAHHHHHHH somebody please pay my way through life.

She's a fucking excellent example to her children. If half of her bred population is female, she's just edumacated 7.5 future government fund leeches to the mix. Nevermind teaching them to own up to their problems. Why not bitch that others aren't digging her out? Thanks Mom!
    Word.

Word.

Sorry for the double post.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    Better question---
    Would you do her Ron?
    Fuck no. I don't do hoodrats.

This one could definitely get it though:

Wowza.

And felons. Don't forget the felons.

Eh. I'm not so sure about the felons part? I'd probably agree with you had the locked-up dad sought out local news sources to bitch and whine about having to be in jail for a justified reason.

It's sad to see all of those children sitting around that teeny tiny hotel room listening to Mama Sideburns spout off about why their situation is due to others, and that it can only be rectified by others. She's not doing them any favors and I bet she's embarrassing them and making them all feel like shit in the mean time.

Eh. I'm not so sure about the felons part? I'd probably agree with you had the locked-up dad sought out local news sources to bitch and whine about having to be in jail for a justified reason.

It's sad to see all of those children sitting around that teeny tiny hotel room listening to Mama Sideburns spout off about why their situation is due to others, and that it can only be rectified by others. She's not doing them any favors and I bet she's embarrassing them and making them all feel like shit in the mean time.
    You don't grow up like that and become a CPA. They're all baby-makers and felons.

Oh, and fuck yes. I've mastered the siggy thing here. It's only taken me since... uh... March .

You don't grow up like that and become a CPA. They're all baby-makers and felons.
    Fuckery. Have you not ever watched the Lifetime Movie Channel?
    I has a hope for them.

Fuckery. Have you not ever watched the Lifetime Movie Channel?
    I has a hope for them.

Bless your heart.

I do Thora Birch though.

Thread Information