Page 54 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    How is it not?
    I hate stories like that. Guy comes to the US just tryin' to make life a little better by doing some hard work and getting paid and this is the thanks he gets. Murdered for no good goddamn reason. That sucks.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I hate stories like that. Guy comes to the US just tryin' to make life a little better by doing some hard work and getting paid and this is the thanks he gets. Murdered for no good goddamn reason. That sucks.
    No reason? Haha slow down. We don't know that yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

http://gothamist.com/2013/10/21/new_...any_people.php

New Website Tracks How Many People Have Died In Your House

Total off topic, but a lady died in the house I live in. she died in my bedroom.

...i guess thats actually on topic

Maybe this is a thing other places, but a New Yorker will move in with crime scene tape still up.

The thought of someone dying where you live doesn't creep you the eff out?

Damn, there making a killing.
    Diedinhouse.com Products and Prices:

Buy in Bulk and Save!!

Instant Searches Online:

Single Search for $11.99 each
    Three Searches for $34.50 ($11.50 each)
    Five Searches for $54.95 ($10.99 each)
    Ten Searches for $99.99 ($9.99 each)
    Twenty Searches for $190.00 ($9.50 each)
    Thirty Searches for $269.70 ($8.99 each)

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    The thought of someone dying where you live doesn't creep you the eff out?
    Have you ever seen someone die? It's not that spectacular. I'm more concerned with their fluids.

A mother has been jailed for up to 30 years for burning her son's penis and nipples off with a lighter.
    The 19-year-old was repeatedly tortured and then coerced to lie that his wounds were self-inflicted.
    He had three alleged abusers, including his own mother.
    At her plea and sentencing hearing in Merrimack County Superior Court, in New Hampshire, US, he described in detail how she brutally abused him in the family's Penacook home.

Dear ex-Mother,’ he began, reading from a statement as the woman, Christine Gelineau, sat sobbing nearby in an orange prison jumpsuit. ‘What you did to me is unforgivable. You beat me, starved me, almost chopped my penis off, threw my clothes away, wouldn't let me bathe. You almost killed me by having me take three (antidepressants) and two muscle-relaxers.
    ‘Now that I know you're a complete criminal and only wanted me dead so you could go back to your old life. You won't be able to attend my graduation or see me go on to college, so I wish you goodbye. I hope you realize you have lost everything you had.’

Gelineau, 53, pleaded guilty to first-degree assault and witness tampering. As part of a plea bargain, she was sentenced to nine to 30 years in state prison - a stiffer punishment than she would have normally faced because of a state statute prohibiting exceptional cruelty in assault cases, the local paper reports.
    Assistant county prosecutor George Waldron said the man suffered permanent nerve damage in his penis when Gelineau burned it with a lighter, sometime between April 10 and 14.
    ‘What she did alone was one of the most horrible things I've seen,’ Waldron said after the hearing.
    According to an affidavit in the case, Gelineau had admitted to detectives that she burned the tip of her son's penis, but she said she did so only after he threatened to have sex with her. In response, she said she put gloves on because she thought her son was ‘dirty,’ grabbed and twisted his penis and then held a lighter to it for several seconds, as he screamed in pain.
    Another suspect, however, told detectives that Gelineau burned the penis after first pressuring her son to eat human faeces. Gelineau threatened to burn his genitals if he refused, the suspect, Daniel ‘Tyler’ Cantrell, told detectives. When the man complied, Gelineau burned it anyway, he said, according to the affidavit.

Cantrell, who is 20 and scheduled to stand trial next month on multiple felony charges in the case, admitted to detectives that he helped Gelineau carry out the abuse, kicking the victim into a bedroom, tying him down and walking away as Gelineau pulled his pants down, the affidavit states.
    Officials at Concord Hospital later determined that the man, who was 18 at the time, suffered second- and third-degree burns from the incident.
    Gelineau also allegedly kneed her son in his face and struck him repeatedly in the stomach with a pen, but those charges were dropped as part of the plea bargain.
    Though it's unclear what prompted the abuse, prosecutors said they believe it had something to do with the victim, who is mentally challenged, no longer receiving financial assistance from the government because he wasn't enrolled in school at the time.
    When asked by Judge Richard McNamara for a more definitive motive, Waldron seemed at a loss.
    ‘Punishment,’ he said, shrugging his shoulders.
    'He [the son] has a lot to deal with and it's going to be a long recovery period' - County Attorney Scott Murray
    Cantrell is accused of a litany of other related abuses dating back to March, which include strangling the victim with a scarf, punching him in the face, burning off his nipples with a lighter, pressing a lit cigarette onto the back of his head and twisting his ankle until it cracked.
    The victim's 29-year-old cousin, Amy Nason, also allegedly pressured him to ingest urine, worms and dish soap. She is scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing in two weeks.
    The police first learned of the incidents in April from the state Division for Children, Youth and Families, which had been contacted by the parents of a 12-year-old girl who said she witnessed abuse while visiting Nason's daughter at the home.
    Detectives initially interviewed the victim and Cantrell together, at which time the victim claimed his wounds were self-inflicted. In a subsequent interview, though, the victim contradicted parts of his earlier account and said that all three defendants had carried out the abuse. Cantrell and Nason have also been charged with witness tampering.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2iRc8TuAB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A mother has been jailed for up to 30 years for burning her son's penis and nipples off with a lighter.
    The 19-year-old was repeatedly tortured and then coerced to lie that his wounds were self-inflicted.
    At her plea and sentencing hearing in Merrimack County Superior Court, in New Hampshire, US, he described in detail how she brutally abused him in the family's Penacook home.

Dear ex-Mother,’ he began, reading from a statement as the woman, Christine Gelineau, sat sobbing nearby in an orange prison jumpsuit. ‘What you did to me is unforgivable. You beat me, starved me, almost chopped my penis off, threw my clothes away, wouldn't let me bathe. You almost killed me by having me take three (antidepressants) and two muscle-relaxers.
    ‘Now that I know you're a complete criminal and only wanted me dead so you could go back to your old life. You won't be able to attend my graduation or see me go on to college, so I wish you goodbye. I hope you realize you have lost everything you had.’

Gelineau, 53, pleaded guilty to first-degree assault and witness tampering. As part of a plea bargain, she was sentenced to nine to 30 years in state prison - a stiffer punishment than she would have normally faced because of a state statute prohibiting exceptional cruelty in assault cases, the local paper reports.
    Assistant county prosecutor George Waldron said the man suffered permanent nerve damage in his penis when Gelineau burned it with a lighter, sometime between April 10 and 14.
    ‘What she did alone was one of the most horrible things I've seen,’ Waldron said after the hearing.
    According to an affidavit in the case, Gelineau had admitted to detectives that she burned the tip of her son's penis, but she said she did so only after he threatened to have sex with her. In response, she said she put gloves on because she thought her son was ‘dirty,’ grabbed and twisted his penis and then held a lighter to it for several seconds, as he screamed in pain.
    Another suspect, however, told detectives that Gelineau burned the penis after first pressuring her son to eat human faeces. Gelineau threatened to burn his genitals if he refused, the suspect, Daniel ‘Tyler’ Cantrell, told detectives. When the man complied, Gelineau burned it anyway, he said, according to the affidavit.

Cantrell, who is 20 and scheduled to stand trial next month on multiple felony charges in the case, admitted to detectives that he helped Gelineau carry out the abuse, kicking the victim into a bedroom, tying him down and walking away as Gelineau pulled his pants down, the affidavit states.
    Officials at Concord Hospital later determined that the man, who was 18 at the time, suffered second- and third-degree burns from the incident.
    Gelineau also allegedly kneed her son in his face and struck him repeatedly in the stomach with a pen, but those charges were dropped as part of the plea bargain.
    Though it's unclear what prompted the abuse, prosecutors said they believe it had something to do with the victim, who is mentally challenged, no longer receiving financial assistance from the government because he wasn't enrolled in school at the time.
    When asked by Judge Richard McNamara for a more definitive motive, Waldron seemed at a loss.
    'He [the son] has a lot to deal with and it's going to be a long recovery period' - County Attorney Scott Murray
    Cantrell is accused of a litany of other related abuses dating back to March, which include strangling the victim with a scarf, punching him in the face, burning off his nipples with a lighter, pressing a lit cigarette onto the back of his head and twisting his ankle until it cracked.
    The victim's 29-year-old cousin, Amy Nason, also allegedly pressured him to ingest urine, worms and dish soap. She is scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing in two weeks.
    The police first learned of the incidents in April from the state Division for Children, Youth and Families, which had been contacted by the parents of a 12-year-old girl who said she witnessed abuse while visiting Nason's daughter at the home.
    Detectives initially interviewed the victim and Cantrell together, at which time the victim claimed his wounds were self-inflicted. In a subsequent interview, though, the victim contradicted parts of his earlier account and said that all three defendants had carried out the abuse. Cantrell and Nason have also been charged with witness tampering.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

Pic is scarier than the dang article... I literally gasped!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

http://gothamist.com/2013/10/21/new_...any_people.php

New Website Tracks How Many People Have Died In Your House

(NYC Municipal Archives)

Congratulations - you've found the perfect prewar apartment overlooking the park! It has everything: Restored hardwood floors, enormous windows, a red brick decorative fireplace...and the souls of several dead people.

You didn't think you were the first person to live in a 150-year-old brownstone, did you? That is adorably naive. No, you were not the first person to whine about its rattling pipes and hard-to-furnish L-shaped living room. And you won't be the first person to die in it, either. But why speculate? A new website, DiedInHouse.com, will tell you just how many former residents sucked in their final desperate breath in that very spot you've selected for your Sodastream.

It's easy - just enter your address and credit card information (the service costs an eminently reasonable $11.99) and voila - you will be apprised of who has died in your home, when, and more importantly, how they died. It is then up to you and your family to determine who gets the bedroom where the murder/suicide took place, though unfortunately the site does not offer any sort of family mediation service so you're really on your own there.

This, however, is not a joking matter. An extensive FAQ addresses several questions you should have:

Q: How was the idea for the website developed?

A: I found out that someone had died in my house before I bought it, I assumed it was part of the disclosure process, but found out that it was not. I discovered that most states do not have any laws to disclose a death occurrence in a property no matter how it occurred (murder, suicide, accident, illness or natural). I discovered that there is not a single place to go and that the research is very time consuming.

Q: Do people care if there is a death in a property?

A: Yes, a 2007 Associated Press Poll found that 1/3 of Americans admit to believe in Ghost. I wonder how many do not admit it. You may not believe in ghost, but you do not want to live in a house where someone has died, no matter how. A death in a home can impact its value and time to sell.

If you do not mind either way, a stigmatized home can be a bargain and the information can be used as leverage to negotiate a reduced price or rent.

Q: Can someone buying a new home benefit from running a report?

A: Yes, a Michigan couple had no idea that the previous owner had taken his life in the basement, before the house was completed. The house was new when they bought it. They now own a home they love with a past they can't come to terms with. They wondered, didn't someone have to tell them and presumed it was a law to disclose. The bank and others knew, but did not tell them.

The land could have had a traumatic event occur on it. Serial killer John Wayne Gacy, Jr. raped and murdered at least 33 teenage boys then buried 26 of them in the crawl space of his home in Chicago, IL . The house was demolished and in 1988 and a new house was built in its spot.

This issue is of particular importance in New York, where buildings are old and brokers are not required to disclose when a property was the site of a "homicide, a suicide, or another death." Reluctant to pony up the measly 12 bucks? Here's one for free: If you live in one of the shiny new condo units at South 4th Street and Bedford Avenue, we've got some bad news for you.
    Dangit you have to pay for this??

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Dangit you have to pay for this??
    twelve fucking dollars for a single search. dumb. i live in a very old house, i would be surprised if no one has died here. and i'm curious.

it wouldn't freak me out if someone has. i've lived in a lot of places and people die all the time, every day, every hour.

my friend lives in a house where a woman was murdered about 15 years ago. she's been in the house about ten years. she is a realtor and she couldn't sell it so she just moved in. it was a pretty brutal murder and the killer was never identified or charged. though, there are lots of rumors as it happened in a small town.

Yeah $12 is stupid. I don't think it would bother me either, I hear shit in our old house ALL the time, I'm more curious has to see who is potentially making all that noise

How is it not?
    Lol. I meant - "oh dear. They say there is bad news. Could this be the news they are referring to?"

Not "Whaaat? How the fuck does this constitute bad news?"

Brevity is not always the best choice.

Have you ever seen someone die? It's not that spectacular. I'm more concerned with their fluids.
    no Ive never seen someone die! Im an accountant who takes pictures of my dog in costumes for fun. The highlight of my day is having a cookie with my coffee in the morning. No cutting edge stuff goin on over here.

Ive seen it on video. Does that count?

An Ohio man who has been legally dead since 1994 will remain so in the eyes of the law after losing his complaint to overturn his death filing, according to authorities.

Donald Miller, 61, testified Monday that he disappeared in 1986 after losing his job, leaving behind a wife, two children and thousands of dollars of unpaid child support, according to James Hammer, the attorney for Miller's ex-wife, Robin Miller. He was declared legally dead eight years later.

Donald Miller said he returned to Ohio "around 2005" with no knowledge of his legal death, and that he had hoped to reestablish his Social Security number.

A legal statute in Ohio prevents changes to death rulings once three years have passed, Hammer told CNN, and Judge Allan Davis ruled accordingly in Hancock County Probate Court.

"In over 40 years, I've never come across a case like this," the judge told CNN.

"In the end though, because of the statute, it was a pretty open-and-shut case."

Hammer recounts that at the time of Donald Miller's legal death in 1994, he owed Robin Miller around $25,000 in child support, a matter which could have been complicated had the judge ruled in Donald Miller's favor on Monday. Following the 1994 ruling, Hammer said, Robin Miller began receiving Social Security death benefits to support her two children.
    In over 40 years, I've never come across a case like this.
    Judge Allan Davis, Hancock County Probate Court

"There could have been the possibility that my client would have to pay back what she received from Social Security," Hammer said.

"We certainly did not want to open that door, so we're satisfied with the outcome."

Despite her relief at the court's ruling, Hammer says his client has no ill will toward her ex-husband.

Donald Miller's attorney was not immediately available for comment Wednesday. He still has 30 days to appeal the court's ruling, according Judge Davis.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/09/us...?iref=obinsite
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    twelve fucking dollars for a single search. dumb. i live in a very old house, i would be surprised if no one has died here. and i'm curious.

it wouldn't freak me out if someone has. i've lived in a lot of places and people die all the time, every day, every hour.

my friend lives in a house where a woman was murdered about 15 years ago. she's been in the house about ten years. she is a realtor and she couldn't sell it so she just moved in. it was a pretty brutal murder and the killer was never identified or charged. though, there are lots of rumors as it happened in a small town.
    ok, the one case i may be hesitant to move into a house where someone was murdered would be if it was recent and the killer was never found. i don't want any killer to be coming back around to get his rocks off revisiting the scene.

if it was 70 years ago, fine. just not while he could still be dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    ok, the one case i may be hesitant to move into a house where someone was murdered would be if it was recent and the killer was never found. i don't want any killer to be coming back around to get his rocks off revisiting the scene.

if it was 70 years ago, fine. just not while he could still be dangerous.
    it is a very interesting case with a lot of local rumors regarding whodunnit. the rumors point to a corrupt police force. the guy in this article wasn't the chief at the time of the murder, he was promoted later, and the guy who was the chief at the time was rumored to have had an affair with bobby.

http://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/bobbi-crawford/

this one sites the chief at the time of the murder, bud nelson:

http://iowacoldcases.org/blog/wp-con...09Section1.pdf

((interestingly enough the guy that is in the article isn't the chief anymore due to his own corrupt dramas and affairs, but i share a name with his daughter and i remember him asking me what my middle name was when his wife was pregnant. ))

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Pic is scarier than the dang article... I literally gasped!
    Bloody Hell that's one fugly ass bitch. Possibly she was mad cuz she wanted a penis? Some women can benefit from a makeover..in this case I don't think anyone would have the skills or the strength to fix this one....Who the hell would fuck her so she could have a kid to abuse?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Bloody Hell that's one fugly ass bitch. Possibly she was mad cuz she wanted a penis? Some women can benefit from a makeover..in this case I don't think anyone would have the skills or the strength to fix this one....Who the hell would fuck her so she could have a kid to abuse?

That's what I'm sayin!! I was like dammmmnnnnn , that bitch is Sofa King ughly!! So either she has a great personality, or she can suck start a leaf blower.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I was thinking suck an 8 ball thru a garden hose...or hold suction on an onion sack...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    no Ive never seen someone die! Im an accountant who takes pictures of my dog in costumes for fun. The highlight of my day is having a cookie with my coffee in the morning. No cutting edge stuff goin on over here.

Ive seen it on video. Does that count?
    It's not like I went to war or I live the thug life, you nerd. People watch family die in hospitals, literally every day. That's far from cutting edge.

Nah, I couldn't care less if someone died in the room I sleep in. What's gonna happen? They gonna come back to have a talk? No, they're dead, and this isn't a movie.

My husband's Nanny died a few years ago downstairs. I checked in on her and brought her a baked potato for lunch when I got off work. I went to take a nap and woke up to my husband screaming downstairs. She was just laying on her couch like she was taking a nap too. She 's most definitely not here anymore. I have been in places where you get that vibe, but my house ain't one. I am sure the fact I burn camphor occasionally helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My husband's Nanny died a few years ago downstairs. I checked in on her and brought her a baked potato for lunch when I got off work. I went to take a nap and woke up to my husband screaming downstairs. She was just laying on her couch like she was taking a nap too. She 's most definitely not here anymore. I have been in places where you get that vibe, but my house ain't one. I am sure the fact I burn camphor occasionally helps too.
    I don't get that vibe. Never understood it.

I don't get that vibe. Never understood it.
    So never ever in your life have you gone somewhere and been weirded out for no reason? Hair standing up on the back of your neck? Nuthin? I think you just scare the spirits off when they see you coming Ron..Not even the dead wanna fuck with you..lmao..

Thread Information