Page 5 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1018557.html

Wife Tries To Behead Sleeping Husband With Power Saw: Police

A Washington woman is behind bars after allegedly attempting to behead her sleeping husband with a reciprocating saw.

When officers with the Everett police arrived at the couple's home on Friday night, they found blood on the carpet and walls and a bloody man who was shouting "it was you, it was you" at his wife, according to a police document obtained by KIRO TV.

"You tried to cut my head off, you're going to jail," the man screamed, the affidavit notes.

The 36-year-old victim reportedly told police that he awoke to find his wife cutting his throat with a Sawzall -- a power tool that can cut through wood, plastic and even metal, if outfitted with the right blade.

The man, who sustained cuts to his neck and upper shoulder, also told investigators that his 43-year-old wife attacked him with a hatchet.

The suspect admits using the reciprocating saw, but told police she only picked it up to attack an intruder who had broken into their home and escaped through a window in a child's bedroom, The Herald reports.

Police say the window is outfitted with a child lock, which keeps it from opening more than a few inches.

"There was no evidence there was an intruder," Everett police Sgt. Robert Goetz told the paper.

Investigators found a bloody reciprocating saw on the bedroom floor and a hatchet, which was still wet, seemingly fresh from a wash, atop an upper shelf in the kitchen, according to The Herald.

The suspect is under investigation of first-degree domestic violence assault and is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Baggage handlers get a little too intimate with one lady?s ?personal item?

Lawyer en route to Dublin finds naughty message in baggage left by security

By CATHY HAYES,
    IrishCentral Staff Writer

A New York writer and lawyer got more that she bargained for in the form of a note from the Transport Security Administration (TSA) after a recent flight to Ireland.
    The note commenting on a vibrator in the woman?s bag read ?Get your freak on girl?. When Jill Filipovic landed in Dublin she was shocked to see that someone had scribbled the message on the official printed note, intended to inform the passenger her bag had been opened.

She tweeted ?Just unpacked my suitcase and found this note from TSA. Guess they discovered a ?personal item? in my bag. Wow.?

Filipovic, a blogger for the website Feministe, wrote ?This is what TSA will do when they inspect a bag you checked and find a, um, "personal item? in an article with the headline ?Your tax dollars at work?.
    The note:

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Now the rest of the story.....
    TSA worker who left sex toy note will be fired

By Harriet Baskas, msnbc.com contributor
    The Transportation Security Administration employee disciplined for allegedly leaving a personal note on an inspection card in a traveler's suitcase will be fired, the agency said on its blog.
    "TSA has completed its investigation of this matter, and has initiated action to remove the individual from federal service," the agency said.
    The disciplinary action comes after New York-based blogger and lawyer Jill Filipovic, who was traveling with a small vibrator in her checked luggage, discovered that someone had scrawled “Get your freak on girl,” across the TSA paperwork left in her bag.
    Under the title “Your tax dollars at work,” Filipovic posted the note on the Feministe blog on Oct. 24 and added her own comment, “Total violation of privacy, wildly inappropriate and clearly not ok, but I also just died laughing in my hotel room.”
    She also Tweeted a photo of the note, adding: “Just unpacked my suitcase and found this note from TSA. Guess they discovered a 'personal item' in my bag. Wow.”
    The TSA announced earlier this week that agency “has zero tolerance for this type of behavior" and that officials had “reached out to the passenger to personally apologize for this unfortunate incident."
    Filipovic, who was in Dublin, e-mailed msnbc.com a statement on Thursday: “The note was inappropriate, the agent in question acted unprofessionally when s/he put in my bag, there should be consequences and I'm glad the TSA takes these things seriously. But I get no satisfaction in hearing that someone may be in danger of losing their job over this. I would much prefer a look at why 'security' has been used to justify so many intrusions on our civil liberties, rather than fire a person who made a mistake.”

Just when you thought funeral service couldn't get anymore tackier!

A KISS logo casket. Wholesale price 3995.00.

Just when you thought funeral service couldn't get anymore tackier!

A KISS logo casket. Wholesale price 3995.00.
    have you not seen his show "family jewels"? he has in his office, but i don't think it looks like that one, though. but i could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    have you not seen his show "family jewels"? he has in his office, but i don't think it looks like that one, though. but i could be wrong.
    Yeah those have been around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

That's one of six KISS models. Also the company is offering Star Trek, University sports teams etc..

That's one of six KISS models. Also the company is offering Star Trek, University sports teams etc..
    Just wait until the industry makes you stick sponsorship logos on the side of your hearses.

Now I am picturing a Hearse done up like a NASCAR.

Our hearse windows are engraved with the Dignity logo. Has been for a couple of years now.

i just want a beautiful white casket. actually, im not too picky on it. it could be black. im more particular on the songs sung.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I want to be buried in a Cruisin Casket: http://www.cruisincaskets.com/

Of course.

ETA: KWD, go check out the Random Pictures thread... I was at a Hearse cruise in a week or so ago, and I posted pics If you're interested.
    Last edited by boogieman; 11-01-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Search: Bride texts at altar

A bride in California () surprised her wedding videographer by pulling out
    a cell phone at the altar. (See the video.) The videographer (find
    out who he is
    ) says that though her dad appears a bit surprised and
    embarrassed, he doesn?t interrupt.

In case above link doesn't work...
    http://video.malaysia.msn.com/watch/...1j6tb1jby?from

I want my casket to be clear.

Also, that marriage will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I want my casket to be clear.

Also, that marriage will fail.
    Yeah. Unless it's a proxy marriage and the groom is in Iraq or something similar, texting is just not the thing to do.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

If she was texting on an AT&T phone you can be assured that's one wedding with no reception.

It's her wedding. She can text if she wants to.
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

She was probably updating her status on Facebook

Plea Deal In Case Of Naked 71-Year-Old "Chick" Busted For Back Seat Buick Sex

The 71-year-old Michigan woman arrested last month after police found her naked and having sex with a younger male companion in the back seat of her Buick was fined $585 and sentenced to a probationary term after she pleaded no contest today to a misdemeanor charge.

Rita Daniels entered her plea to a disorderly intoxication count this morning in District Court in Farmington Hills. Prosecutors dismissed an indecent exposure charge that had been filed against the septuagenarian following her September 3 arrest with Tim Adams.

Adams, 54, today also entered a no contest plea to disorderly intoxication (and had an indecent exposure charge dropped by prosecutors). He was placed on a year’s probation (like Daniels), fined $785, and ordered to perform 50 hours of community service.

As detailed in a City of Farmington Police report, Daniels and Adams (who was also nude) were discovered trysting inside the vehicle (license plate: DIVA 145), which was parked in front of a pair of restaurants. The car was rocking gently and its windows had steamed over, noted Officer Andrew Morche.

After opening the Buick’s passenger door to break up the Saturday evening clinch, Morche asked the naked pair what they were doing. Adams provided a succinct reply: “I’m fucking this chick."

Cops subsequently learned that Daniels and Adams, pictured in the above mug shots, had met for drinks at a nearby bar “before moving to the back seat of the Buick.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ps-plea-435218

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/b​uster...otorist-756302 this chick makes me proud to be from ohio

Young mother kills baby son online

17.08.2011 11:35

The 19 year-old mother and her son. (Image:

A young mother allegedly strangled her 10 month-old son to death at their home in Fujian Province. According to reports, the mother broadcast her actions on the internet.
    The mother, surnamed Zou, is now in police custody. Police say that Zou called the ambulance to send her son to hospital after strangling him.
    When she came to the realisation that her son could not be saved, she contacted police to turn herself in.
    Shock

The bizarre and harrowing incident came as a massive shock to relatives.
    The boy's grandmother told Dongnan Morning Post that her son and Zou were too young to get married but that they already lived together and their son was born last year.
    She said the young couple had a good relationship and the incident came as a shock.
    The young couple worked in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province and frequently left the baby boy with his grandparents in Zhangzhou, in neighbouring Fujian province.
    However, according to the report, about three weeks ago Zou came home and wouldn't let anyone touch the baby.
    Family conflict?

A police officer involved in the case has suggested that a family conflict may have sparked the tragedy.
    According to the officer, Zou confessed she killed her son to get revenge on her husband and mother-in-law, as she was unhappy living with them.
    Zou also believed her husband didn't care about their son, and the couple apparently had an argument prior to the incident.
    Police sources confirmed Zou did announce on the Internet that she would kill her son and broadcast it live on QQ.com.
    Investigations into the incident are still being carried out.

http://en.radio86.com/news/young-mot...-online?fb_xd_

Holy shit!

A 10-year-old trick-or-treater in South Carolina allegedly pulled a pistol on a woman who joked about stealing his sack of Halloween candy.
    The unidentified woman, 28, told Aiken police that she was out in her neighborhood on Monday night when she spotted some boys she knew going door to door to ask for sweets and teased that she was going to swipe their loot, The Augusta Chronicle reported.
    But the spoof turned sour when one boy pulled a 9-mm pistol and said, "No you're not," police said.
    Cops said the gun wasn't loaded, but the boy had a loaded clip tucked away in his costume. His brother, also 10, also had a gun.
    The boy who pulled the gun was taken to a local police station, before being turned over to his parents, the Chronicle said.
    Lt. David Turno told the newspaper that the boys swiped the guns from their grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    Young mother kills baby son online
    Jesus, this should be a thread if any new info comes out.
    Were people watching her do this?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Jesus, this should be a thread if any new info comes out.
    Were people watching her do this?
    The Chinese make news stories like they do cheap toys. I never know if they're real or not.

A Roanoke father's mind may have been so focused on getting his brood and his pizza home that he left his baby girl in the parking lot of a Domino's Pizza on Sunday night.
    Roanoke police Sgt. Jeriahme Miller said police were called to the strip center at 1224 N. Highway 377 at 5:12 p.m. Sunday after an off-duty Northlake officer, who had been eating at one of the restaurants in the area, walked outside and saw a child infant seat with a 6-month-old girl strapped inside.

The officer retrieved the child and called authorities, Miller said.
    An investigation determined that the child's father, after picking up his pizza, mistakenly left the child in the parking lot when loading up his other children.
    "He had multiple kids and forgot one in the parking lot," Miller said.
    Miller said the father picked up the rest of his family -- who had apparently been shopping nearby -- and returned to the family's Roanoke home when he realized his daughter was missing.
    "They called the pizza place to see if they left the kid in the lobby," Miller said.
    The baby girl, after being checked out by paramedics, was taken to the police station. Miller said that police and Child Protective Services investigators interviewed the family before releasing the girl back into the parents' custody and that the man will not be criminally charged.

"They did their interviews last night and felt comfortable releasing her back to the family," he said, before giving a little advice to parents.
    "Keep track of where all your loved ones are.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/11...#ixzz1dp2JcOO2
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Plea Deal In Case Of Naked 71-Year-Old "Chick" Busted For Back Seat Buick Sex

The 71-year-old Michigan woman arrested last month after police found her naked and having sex with a younger male companion in the back seat of her Buick was fined $585 and sentenced to a probationary term after she pleaded no contest today to a misdemeanor charge.

Rita Daniels entered her plea to a disorderly intoxication count this morning in District Court in Farmington Hills. Prosecutors dismissed an indecent exposure charge that had been filed against the septuagenarian following her September 3 arrest with Tim Adams.

Adams, 54, today also entered a no contest plea to disorderly intoxication (and had an indecent exposure charge dropped by prosecutors). He was placed on a year?s probation (like Daniels), fined $785, and ordered to perform 50 hours of community service.

As detailed in a City of Farmington Police report, Daniels and Adams (who was also nude) were discovered trysting inside the vehicle (license plate: DIVA 145), which was parked in front of a pair of restaurants. The car was rocking gently and its windows had steamed over, noted Officer Andrew Morche.

After opening the Buick?s passenger door to break up the Saturday evening clinch, Morche asked the naked pair what they were doing. Adams provided a succinct reply: ?I?m fucking this chick."

Cops subsequently learned that Daniels and Adams, pictured in the above mug shots, had met for drinks at a nearby bar ?before moving to the back seat of the Buick.?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ps-plea-435218

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/b​uster...otorist-756302 this chick makes me proud to be from ohio
    I missed this one. Wonder what she looks like with makeup.

PORTER, Texas --
    A man and woman arrested on drug possession charges were caught having sex in the back of a patrol car, said Montgomery County constables.A 911 caller told Montgomery County Precinct 4 deputy constables that a man was unconscious at the Whataburger in the 23600 block of U.S. Hwy 59 in Porter. The caller told police that another man, Howard Windham, 30, was unsuccessfully trying to wake him up by slapping him.When the deputy arrived, he found Tina Arie, 44, with the two men. The deputy found dozens of Hydrocodone and Soma pills on the unconscious man. He also found a Soma tablet on Windham.

Arie told police that the unconscious man took some of her Hydrocodone.The unconscious man was taken to a nearby hospital, but his condition nor his name were not released.Arie and Windham were both arrested. Arie was charged with delivery of a controlled substance and Windham was charged with possession of a controlled substance.While the deputy was driving the pair to jail, the deputy noticed the pair moving around in the back of the patrol car and realized he could no longer see Arie in his rearview mirror. Arie told the deputy she had her head in Windham's lap because she was tired.But when the deputy pulled over, he said Windham's pants were undone and Arie was administering oral sex, detectives said.The deputy told the pair to stop and then continued driving to jail, investigators said.Neither will face addition charges.
    Copyright 2011 byKSAT.comAll rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Thread Information