Page 39 of 157 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

I'm pretty sure this person did not just fall off the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm pretty sure this person did not just fall off the curb.

My grandmother was a victim of a "home invasion" - the neighbor's cousin (fresh out of jail) had knocked on her door to borrow a couple of bucks. When she went inside to get it, he pushed his way in, beat her up and took all her SS money.

The cops found him and brought him back for her to identify him. He was a mess. My grandmother asked the cops "What happened to him?! You didn't beat him up did you?!"

No ma'am. He fell in some bushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Adrienne Martin Arrested for Dogs Death After Bragging On Facebook

A St. Louis woman was arrested after she bragged on Facebook about being ?on killa mode,? and hash-tagging that ?all dogs don?t go to heaven.?

The St. Louis Animal Cruelty Task Force said Adrienne Martin set fire to a three-year-old shepherd-terrier mix in the backyard of a home on the city?s north side on July 10th, and then posted on Facebook about what she had done.

The dog, dubbed Brownie, was discovered by his owner, who called police. It was initially reported in St. Louis that Martin was the owner, but a later Facebook post by the woman indicates that she was not. It has been reported that the dog belonged to her sister.

Brownie was rescued from his tether of a short, heavy chain after having been severely burned and abandoned. He was taken to Stray Rescue of St. Louis for medical treatment, but sadly died due to organ failure.

?When I got the call he passed away, all I could do was cry and then pray for the strength to make sure justice is served,? said Randy Grim, founder of Stray Rescue. ?This is one of the saddest and worst cases I have ever dealt with.?

?That combination of arrogance and evilness is a volatile combination,? Grim noted. ?We?re all safer with her behind bars.?

A $5,000 reward was being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of Brownie?s killer, but she made herself known by boasting about her heinous act. Though she initially denied having burned Brownie to police, she later admitted her horrific crime.

?It has stricken our community to the core of our hearts, but I am inspired by how swiftly we have been able to respond to these awful cases,? Grim said. ?Brownie deserves justice.?

Martin, who has a criminal history and was previously charged with endangering the welfare of a child, was charged with felony animal abuse and felony ?knowingly burning? an animal.

?We see a ton of abuse cases, far too many, but the way in which Brownie suffered really struck a nerve with everyone,? said Grim. ?Our community is sick and tired of these horrific crimes, and they will not be tolerated.?

*pics of dog and probably cause statement at link* http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2013/07/w...g-on-facebook/

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    http://gothamist.com/2013/07/26/when...n_i_said_p.php

I was just playin!

Defense In Attempted Central Park Rape: "I Said 'Prank'"

Last month, Saul Alvarez was arrested for allegedly trying to rape a jogger in Central Park. Yesterday, he appeared in court, where prosecutors revealed he told cops after his arrest that he thought it was a hilarious joke: "When I first took her down, I said 'prank.' I've never done this prank in my life. This is the first time ever" and "her eyes made me think that she had a good sense of humor and she was a good person to play the prank on."

Cops say that Alvarez, 21, allegedly grabbed a 29-year-old woman running on East Drive near East 106th Street at around 10:45 p.m. June 29, and then put his hand on her mouth and tried to drag her into a wooded area. The victim managed to free herself and a passer-by called 911 after hearing her screams.

However, court papers note that Alvarez also said, "The only other time that I ever played this prank was on my wife few years ago and that's how we met," and revealed other "jokes" he played on people were switching out skateboard wheels with marshmallows and switching coffee with water.

Alvarez has pleaded not guilty. He faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

hey wiener. you better get ready because at 3 o clock i'm gonna prank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    hey wiener. you better get ready because at 3 o clock i'm gonna prank you.
    • You know what another really good prank is? Hooking up an electric shock to the testicles of men who jump on women in Central Park.
    • This reminds me of the time I pranked a bank by walking in with a loaded gun and demanding they had over a bag of cash or everyone would get shot. At least the people in the bank played along with me and we all walked away with a laugh and a good story.
    • Good to see he's showing remorse. Hopefully they take this into account when he's sentenced.
    • Well, at least he didn't yell, "Surprise!"
    • Your Honor, on the sole count of the indictment, we find the defendant, Saul Alvarez, not guilty.
      PRANK! He's guilty as fuck, Your Honor.
    • "prank" - this word does not mean what he thinks it means
    • There will be many painful pranks waiting for him at Rikers!

[QUOTE=dianalyn;3473620]Adrienne Martin Arrested for Dogs Death After Bragging On Facebook

A St. Louis woman was arrested after she bragged on Facebook about being ?on killa mode,? and hash-tagging that ?all dogs don?t go to heaven.?

The St. Louis Animal Cruelty Task Force said Adrienne Martin set fire to a three-year-old shepherd-terrier mix in the backyard of a home on the city?s north side on July 10th, and then posted on Facebook about what she had done.

The dog, dubbed Brownie, was discovered by his owner, who called police. It was initially reported in St. Louis that Martin was the owner, but a later Facebook post by the woman indicates that she was not. It has been reported that the dog belonged to her sister.

Brownie was rescued from his tether of a short, heavy chain after having been severely burned and abandoned. He was taken to Stray Rescue of St. Louis for medical treatment, but sadly died due to organ failure.

?When I got the call he passed away, all I could do was cry and then pray for the strength to make sure justice is served,? said Randy Grim, founder of Stray Rescue. ?This is one of the saddest and worst cases I have ever dealt with.?

I hope this bitch dies in a fire. What a piece of shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

[QUOTE=Angiebla;3474023]
    Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    Adrienne Martin Arrested for Dogs Death After Bragging On Facebook

I hope this bitch dies in a fire. What a piece of shit.
    What!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What!?!

My favorite childhood movie:

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    My favorite childhood movie:

No, I got it. It's just fucking hilarious.

No, I got it. It's just fucking hilarious.
    No it's not! What is wrong with you?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    No it's not! What is wrong with you?
    What's wrong with you?
    That's so insane it's a riot.

What's wrong with you?
    That's so insane it's a riot.
    I'm just upset with this sick bitch. It's one thing to not care for dogs, but it's a whole different issue when you burn one alive. I'm too angry to find any humor in the situation.

I'm just upset with this sick bitch. It's one thing to not care for dogs, but it's a whole different issue when you burn one alive. I'm too angry to find any humor in the situation.
    Haha not me.

Haha not me.
    Of course not, you are a hater of dogs, this we already know

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    So is this an appropriate thread for the Ameristralia petition? Can someone post some koalagles & platygles? Or Zanada's envy ? I can't do it from my tablet

http://www.mobile.news.com.au/nation...2-126636517210
    Yeah, quoting myself, but I forgot all about this, & I can cut & paste now so I'll make it look a little more interesting -

AUSTRALIA and the US will merge to form one super nation called Ameristralia. Sound like a gag? Maybe not. A petition has been created on the official White House website calling for the Obama Administration to join "America and Australia to form Ameristralia". The "We the People" section on the whitehouse.gov website was launched in 2011 to allow the public, in accordance with the First Amendment of the US Constitution, to petition the US government on issues deemed important. Recent petitions address gun violence, marijuana legislation and free speech - as well as the release of the White House's secret recipe for its Honey Ale beer and urging the construction of a Star Wars-style Death Star as economic stimulus. If a petition receives 100,000 signatures in 30 days, it will be reviewed by White House staff, sent to "the appropriate policy experts" and an official response issued

So of course NZ & Canada felt left out which lead to -

But sadly -

'Ameristralia' campaign sinks like Titanic Peter Mitchell May 20, 2013 7:56AM

IT appears the campaign to create Ameristralia, a merger of Australia and the US to form one nation, is as doomed as the Tasmanian tiger. Despite an online push in both countries, a petition on the official White House website has only generated 6500 of the 100,000 signatures needed for the proposal to be reviewed by US President Barack Obama's policy experts. The deadline to receive 100,000 signatures expires on Friday.

The Ameristralia campaign was born on the social news and entertainment website Reddit. Supporters of the Australia-US merger created a flag (featuring US stars and stripes with the Southern Cross), a coat of arms (a bald eagle's body with a koala's head), a national animal (an Eagola), currency (Ameristralian dollars) and national sport (Austus - an AFL gridiron hybrid). But, it appears Ameristralia is as popular with the general population as Kraft's iSnack2.0

Which is such a shame because there were some really cool species mix-ups happening & the memes were hilarious (mostly). & of course, memes are always a perfectly valid reason for merging nations.

I'd be down for it. But doesn't Australia like the gays? It's a doomed relationship from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-3...atment/4493502
    Boy accused of impersonating medic

Posted Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57pm AEDT

A 17-year-old boy from Adelaide's south who allegedly gave false medical treatment to a girl who had fallen off a scooter has been charged by police.

Police say the boy purported to be medically qualified when he examined the 12-year-old girl at Edwardstown on Monday and administered a prescription drug.

He has been charged with several offences, including aggravated assault and identity theft.

The boy has been given bail to appear in the Adelaide Youth Court at a later date.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-0...t-told/4672368

Teen 'doctor' makes medic claims online, court told

By court reporter Loukas Founten Updated Mon May 6, 2013 2:14pm AEST

A teenager who pretended to be a doctor at Adelaide hospitals is still representing himself as a health professional on social media, a court has heard.

The 17-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to falsely representing his identity or qualifications, trying to prescribe a prescription drug without authority and aggravated assault, all committed at suburban Edwardstown in January.

He reportedly had been seen ahead of his arrest at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre wearing a name badge and reading patient notes.

The Youth Court was told the teenager would see a psychologist prior to sentencing next month to evaluate if he had a personality disorder.

Prosecutors said he was using social media to upload photos of himself dressed as a nurse and wearing a stethoscope.

The court asked for clarification of whether that was an offence and modified the teenager's bail conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I'd be down for it. But doesn't Australia like the gays? It's a doomed relationship from the get go.
    Nah it'd be cool, at Mardi Gras time the haters could all join the Rev. Fred Nile's weird little anti-parade.

(This probably doesn't really belong in here, but Weird & Bizarre describes this guys policies & he kind of came up, so this can be his home thread on MDS)

He's been a vicious & vocal hater of anyone/anything not like him & mouthing off all over Sydney for as long as I can remember. He'd turn up at the parade when I was a teenager & wave nasty placards with a bunch of bitter-looking church matrons who shrieked at us all that we were going to HELLLL!!!! He's kind of like the NSW Parliament troll. Everyone does their best to ignore him but he just keeps piping up with awful, evil hateful shit. Here's his latest twisted tirade -

July 17, 2013 04:41 PM EDT Australian Politician Fred Nile Says Gays Should Call Their Unions 'Homiage' or 'Lesiage'

Dismissing homosexuals as mentally ill, Australian politician and clergyman the Rev. Fred Nile says same-sex couples need to come up with their own term like "homiage" or "lesiage" for their legal unions.

According to a recent report by Gay Star News, Nile made the suggestion in a submission to the New South Wales parliamentary inquiry into whether same-sex marriage could be legalized at the state level. Among other things, Niles suggested that same-sex marriage in that country is unconstitutional but the Australian federal parliament has refused to act on the issue.

"These [few] homosexual males or female lesbians [who are monogamous] should create another term to describe their relationship eg: 'Homiage' or 'Lesiage' but not use the sacred historical term "Marriage," noted Nile in his submission.

He also argued that homosexuals are lobbying the American Psychiatric Association to declare them mentally well while pointing out that gay marriage would lead to: "child brides, incestuous partners, bigamous or polygamous partners ? and would be disastrous to the welfare of Australian society."

According to the Gay Star News report, the NSW Bar Association contended that as long as same-sex marriage is considered a legal entity separate from opposite sex marriage it could survive legal challenge. It was silent, however, on whether or not this change should happen.

Christian legal group lawyers and others have argued that any law creating state-based same-sex marriage would be found "invalid."

Fred Nile - Embarassing Himself & Sydney For Decades !!

&the link & article for the pic above -

Why Can't Fred Nile Just Fuck Off and Die? 09 August2011

Belligerent hate-filled nutter, Jesus defender, and Christian Democrats MP the ?Reverend? Fred Nile has hit the media once again,

http://dailywire.com.au/index.php/bl...k-off-and-die/
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-30-2013 at 02:46 AM.

I have suspicions that Fred Nile is gay. No one hates gay people more than a self loathing closet homosexuals. People secure in their sexually have no problem with other people's preferences. I hate it when people say God hates gay people. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want these insane "holy" people speaking on his behalf.

Senior Member Mars Defense Perimeter's Avatar
    No one hates gay people more than a self loathing closet homosexuals. .
    Fundamentalist Christians who think even Republicans are too liberal hate them more. But they hate anyone who isn't exactly like them, so I don't know if it's all that personal.

Firstly -

Unicorning, the new planking of Internet Memes

In an ever evolving variation of selfies, the latest internet meme is unicorning. This new trend of pictures requires the use of a unicorn mask which the person is photographed in a public venue or other location where its use would be considered inappropriate. It is reported that this latest trend originated in Los Angeles by the film producer, Laura DeMerchant, who distributed unicorn masks to her friends to wear and photograph in public settings.

The most successful instances of ?unicorning? have gone viral which is the benchmark standard for success.
    And so ...

'Unicorn' stunt with porn star lands Pittsburgh cop in hot water

(pix added by me)

Published July 21, 2013 / Associated Press

PITTSBURGH ? An unidentified city police sergeant is facing possible discipline for having his picture taken in uniform while wearing a unicorn mask and standing next to a porn star who had just been thrown out of a Pittsburgh Pirates game for dancing in the costume head
    Warning - I can't get vids to run so I'm not sure whether this is NSFW

But the woman who took the picture, an adult film producer named Steviee Hughes, said she's not sure what the fuss is all about, though she's assuming it has more to do with adult entertainer Andy San Dimas posing next to the officer than it does the oversized animal head he wore on July 13.

Calling it a "mountain made out of mole hill," Hughes said, "I'm sure if she wouldn't have been a porn star, it would have been OK."

City public safety officials said Dimas was in town last Saturday to dance at a local night club but went to the Pirates game first and was ejected by security for refusing to sit down after she was seen dancing while wearing the large unicorn head.

When Dimas was taken to a security office at PNC Park, the sergeant and others were standing around and Hughes said he agreed to wear the unicorn head and pose for a picture, which Hughes then posted on Twitter.

That's when the tweet hit the fan.

Gossipy news blogs Deadspin and TMZ posted the photo as well as cellphone video Hughes shot of Dimas dancing in the unicorn head just before she was ejected. Rumors spread that the dancer was high on drugs or part of a sexual cult fixated on unicorns.

Hughes said the truth is much simpler.

"It's silliness; it's just people having fun," Hughes said.

Some friends call themselves the Unicorn Army on Instagram --another web-based photo sharing site -- and try to find unusual places to get pictures of someone wearing the unicorn head, Hughes said.

Dimas and Hughes went to the game with tickets the strip club gave them and took the unicorn mask because they "thought it would be funny to take the picture of thousands of people with one random unicorn head in there."

That's when a stadium camera operator saw Dimas and motioned for her to stand up so she could be shown on the stadium's video scoreboard, but Dimas took it one step further and started dancing in the aisle. When an usher asked her to sit down, Dimas didn't --but only because Hughes said it's hard to hear and see while wearing the unicorn head -- so Dimas and Hughes were asked to leave, Hughes said.

The sergeant who posed for the picture was one of several people in the ballpark security office.

"There was a bunch of people there, other security officers, too, and they just thought it was fun," Hughes said. "I think he was just being nice. There were other officers and people in the room and they were, like, `Put it on' and he's, like, `I'll do it."'

Public safety director Michael Huss said the sergeant may be disciplined because, "This is someone that is a supervisor, that we look up to to lead other officers. It's not the example we're looking for."

Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said acting Chief Regina McDonalds was still reviewing the incident Friday, but considers it a "personnel matter" that she's not going to discuss publicly.

Hughes is hoping the sergeant gets a pass.
    "It was like a two-second thing ... and it turns into some weird randomness," Hughes said

Girl, 12, Battles Brain-Eating Amoeba After Lake Swim

Kali Hardig, 12, went swimming in a Little Rock, Ark., lake earlier this month—and, in a nightmare scenario, she's now battling a brain-eating parasite. Naegleria fowleri is a microscopic amoeba that gets to the brain through the nose, typically infecting people who go swimming in freshwater, CNN reports. But it's very rare and very deadly: "Ninety-nine percent of people who get it die," says a health department official with the state, which has seen just five confirmed cases of primary amebic meningoencephalitis between 1962 and 2012.

CNN identifies a sandy-bottomed lake at Willow Springs Water Park as the likely source of Kali's infection. Another case was linked to the water park in 2010, and the department of health has asked the park to shut down; it complied. The girl's mom tells the Christian Post, "I couldn't get her fever down. She started vomiting. She'd say her head hurt really bad. She cried, and she would just look at me and her eyes would just kind of roll." Kali was admitted to the hospital on July 19 and put into a medically-induced coma. Her mom tells Fox 16 she wants to raise awareness of the importance of nose clips while swimming in rivers or lakes. She is confident Kali will beat the odds, but ABC News notes that just one of the 128 people infected with Naegleria fowleri in the US over the last five decades survived. (Swimming proved deadly for another girl—though for a much different reason—last week.)

http://www.newser.com/story/171762/g...lake-swim.html

William Russell, Foot Fetishist, Says He Forcibly Sucked Woman's Toes

A man accused of stalking a woman and forcibly sucking on her toes says he was "overcome" by his sexual desire for feet.

In an exclusive jailhouse interview with CBS 13, William Russell admits to sexually assaulting a woman he says had "pretty feet."

Russell says he broke into the woman's apartment in Sacramento County, Calif., and masturbated while he forced the woman's foot into his mouth.

“I was like man, I really don’t want to do this, but at the same time, I was like, I probably can get away with it," Russell told CBS 13.

He added that over the course of a month, he similarly assaulted three different women.

Russell is charged with multiple felonies, including kidnapping.

Russell isn't the first man allegedly driven to criminal acts by his lust for feet. In November, a Florida man was accused of luring a woman to his car by posing as a modeling agent, then pulling her into the vehicle and forcing her to touch his genitals with her foot.

Of course, most fetishists are not criminals. Just ask Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, who alluded to her hubby Orlando Bloom's foot fetish earlier this week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...tml?ref=topbar

i hope he gets a pass too. what a stupid thing to be upset about. i like cops who pose for stupid pictures in stupid situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information