Page 19 of 157 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    There are literally billions of people. Considering that, the majority just wanna live their lives and aren't "kill happy" as you put it. Don't let a few bad apples ruin it.
    When I refer to kill happy and animals, I'm not just talking about puppies and wild animals, I mean farm animals too. Most people just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I always figured that is why we got along..

You pleasantly surprised me.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Black bear attacks man in Whistler hot tub

CBC News
    Posted: Jun 4, 2012 9:43 AM PT

A black bear that attacked a man who was soaking in his hot tub on Sunday afternoon has been shot and killed by police in Whistler, B.C.

The 55-year-old Coquitlam man was relaxing in the backyard hot tub with his back to the forest when he was struck by a blow to the head that knocked him over in the tub, according to a statement released by police on Monday morning.

When he turned around to investigate, he found himself face to face with a male black bear, said Staff Sgt. Steve LeClair.

The man yelled at the bear and retreated to the safety of his home and called police, who located the bear about 100 metres away in the forest and shot it.

Police say a necropsy will be done on the bear in an attempt to determine the motivation for the attack.

The man was treated for cuts on the back of his head at the local health centre.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The article itself isn't really random or bizarre, but I think the writer's take is. I'd like to get opinions here especially from the never-ever-ever-ever hit a child folks.

http://newsone.com/2019692/creflo-do...-his-daughter/

Creflo Dollar Arrested, Charged With Punching And Choking His Daughter
    Jun 8, 2012 38 By Dr. Boyce Watkins

Rev. Creflo Dollar has been arrested and charged with punching and choking his 15-year-old daughter. His daughter called police after the domestic dispute, claiming that the two were fighting over whether or not she could attend a party. The pastor has been charged with simple battery and cruelty toward children, and booked in the Fayette County Jail.

Police claim that the pastor's daughter called them after he tackled her to the floor, punched her, and hit her with a shoe. Officers say that they saw a scratch to the girl?s neck and throat that confirmed her claims.

The pastor says that his daughter was "very disrespectful" and that he only retaliated when she hit him first.

I am no fan of Creflo Dollar. His "prosperity gospel" bothers me as much as the private jets and Bentleys being purchased by he and other "men of God." Jesus would not be driving a Bentley - at least not on the backs of his own congregation.

But with that being said, I must also admit to this: As the Father of three daughters, I understand how challenging it can be to deal with difficult teenagers. While none of us can condone needless violence toward anyone, it can be difficult to figure out how to deal with a child who has become violent.

The toughest thing for a Father to deal with when it comes to teenage girls is that they usually think they are more grown up than they actually are. Their hips get wider, their breasts get fuller, and suddenly, they think they?re ready for the world. That might be when the child believes it?s OK to start dating the 25-year old, to go out and get drunk with her friends, or to go into venues that seem fun but are ultimately unsafe.

Unfortunately, it?s not until she is the victim of sexual assault or some other unfortunate incident that some young girls realize the importance of a Father?s protection. But sadly enough, after these things have happened, it can be difficult to help your little girl to regain the innocence that has been lost forever. One of the saddest things about the status of the Black community today is that Fathers are not in the home to protect their daughters, leaving our children open to experience unspeakable horrors that occur in the lives of young people every single day.

If Creflo had to tackle his daughter to keep her in the house that night, then part of me applauds him. A prominent Father who is willing to risk the humiliation of jail in order to protect his child is the kind of hero that the Black community needs.

In far too many cases, parents work harder at being their their child?s best friend than they do at actually raising the child to be a responsible and intelligent member of society. Many parents love their children, but don?t care about them enough to do the uncomfortable work necessary to prepare that child for adulthood. Instead, they think that spoiling their kids and giving them whatever they want is the best way of showing love.

I hope that Creflo?s family problems are resolved, and I hope that he can be given remedies to the problem that don?t involve violence.

But as far as I?m concerned, physical confrontations with a child are not necessarily child abuse.

In a world where Black children are shot every day by one another and by the police, the tough hand of a loving parent might be the only thing that keeps that child out of the morgue. I encourage others to refrain from judging Pastor Dollar?s parenting techniques until the evidence is fully revealed. Also, I wouldn?t be surprised if one day, his daughter thanks him for his sacrifice.

Dr. Boyce Watkins is a Professor at Syracuse University.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    While I'm not an expert on Creflo Dollar, I'm a dad. I have no daughters, and every day I'm thankful for that. I applaud those of you who do, because it's GOT to be harder than having boys. That being said, I think the author hit the nail dead center on the head when he said [b]"The toughest thing for a Father to deal with when it comes to teenage girls is that they usually think they are more grown up than they actually are. Their hips get wider, their breasts get fuller, and suddenly, they think they?re ready for the world. That might be when the child believes it?s OK to start dating the 25-year old, to go out and get drunk with her friends, or to go into venues that seem fun but are ultimately unsafe."[b]

I see how teenage girls can get manipulative and bossy when they want to do something, and some go a lot further than others with regard to disrespecting their parent's decisions. They don't understand that you're not saying "NO" because they don't want you to have fun, they're saying "NO" because they don't want anything bad to happen to you. Either way, disrespecting a parent is dealt with differently by different families. If she's Cosby's kid, she'll get a good hearted lecture ending in "I brought you into this world, I can take you out!" Other parents get physical most likely because they were pushed to their limit...or past it. And lets face it, girls can do that to anyone...not just their parents, when they think they're "right". If she's crackhead enough to disobey her father then she deserved tackling, period. Some kids are too stupid to understand that what is done is done for their own good. We have our own reasons, that's because we're ADULTS, and PARENTS. You don't have to agree with them, but as our children you had better RESPECT them.

But here's the thing too...I don't think Creflo's daughter has a full grasp of what it means to "respect" her father. She is part of a "well to do" family, and probably has a "well to do" attitude to go along with it. She thinks she deserves to be able to go where she wants and do what she wants because of who she is and the fact that her family has money. This is where the respect has failed. Her dad somehow failed to instill in her that "HEY, MOM AND ME? WE'RE THE BOSS, PERIOD. WHAT WE SAY GOES. GOT IT?" This isn't a democracy. You do what we ask, we may or may not let you do what you want. And until you are a responsible adult living on your own and paying your own bills, that's the way it's gonna stay. I just don't think the message got across to her, either because they failed to make sure she understood, or because their parenting skills are, shall we say, lacking a little substance.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mortis88 again
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I know, I hate that shit. Thanks for tryin' tho!

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I can guarantee you that my parents would have laid me out if I had physically assaulted one of them. I wonder if he was wrestling her to the ground and that's when he punched her. And I agree with Mortis times a million.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Hahaha how does it get to the point the only way to control your teenage daughter is to hit her? How does it get to the point your kid swings on you like nothing? I would've never tested my parents with that shit, and my pops never hit me. You feel that entitled at 15 if you've felt that entitled your whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    Hahaha how does it get to the point the only way to control your teenage daughter is to hit her? How does it get to the point your kid swings on you like nothing? I would've never tested my parents with that shit, and my pops never hit me. You feel that entitled at 15 if you've felt that entitled your whole life.
    Oh, totally. Like Mortis said, her parents are the ones that instilled the feeling of entitlement.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

not necessarily. sometimes kids see what their friends get away with and then think they can get away with that junk with their parents and get a somewhat irate when they cant.

an example maybe: a few weeks ago i had a junior REFUSE to take a test. REFUSE!! that has never happened... apparently, she did it in her math class and got away with it. when she refused, i took a step back. *i could just flip and YELL at her and prolly act like every other frustrated adult,....... or i could croutch down to the desk, and quietly ask her whats wrong and what is going on....* i chose the second choice and got more results with honey than vinegar - THIS time around...

im just saying... teens are fucking ridiculous. she NEVER EVER pulled some shit like that with me before ever - or even hinted at pulling that crap. she was a C+, B student.. that one day she caught a crazy attitude. i almost killed her.. lol - breathe... breathe... (what i chant in my mind)

i want to add that - she became VERY mouthy. it wasnt a simple refusal it was "im not taking this fucking test"
    hahahhaha
    whut.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i want to add that - she became VERY mouthy. it wasnt a simple refusal it was "im not taking this fucking test"
    hahahhaha
    whut.
    Did you ask her to step outside? I've had kids turn into blubbering messes on me when they got real shitty and I pulled them out

Yeah, I would never have dreamed of swinging on either of my parents regardless of how right I thought I was. But different families do things wayyyyy differently. My dad (like you girls) has been an elementary school teacher for almost forty five years. He has a paddle, and he's for goddamn sure not afraid to use that thing. He used to use it in school too, before they outlawed corporal punishment. Now it hangs in his classroom as a reminder. Damn thing had holes in it too, less aerodynamic resistance so "WHACK" really, really hurt.

How exactly does one "refuse" to take a test? I mean, what were the reasons? I could understand if, say, they admitted they were up all night cuz they had to work to support the fam and asked for help or something but to get mouthy??? Oh , hell the fuck no! Kids act like they can pull that shit? Jeezus. I'd be like " Listen here you little gank - you are here to learn, get it? I'm here to teach. My class, my rules." Kids get mouthy because their parents never taught them something important. And that is just too fucking sad. One of these days they're gonna try that with the wrong person and the shit's gonna hit the fan...hard. Raising a generation of kids who don't respect each other is bad enough. When they don't respect their elders, the world goes to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Did you ask her to step outside? I've had kids turn into blubbering messes on me when they got real shitty and I pulled them out
    no - i just crouched down and quietly spoke to her. this made her lower her voice. i may have pulled her out on a different day but all the kids were taking their tests and didnt want to leave the room - freaking cheaters. lol

Poor Teddy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-public.html

A man was arrested for the fourth time for having sex with a teddy bear in public.
    Charles Marshall, 28, received a citation on Wednesday for masturbating with the stuffed animal in an alley near the Elm Street Health Clinic in Cincinnati, Ohio, it has been revealed.
    This is the fourth occasion since 2010 that the man has been arrested for pleasuring himself with a teddy bear.

Marshall received a citation for disorderly conduct in the most recent incident.
    Employees at the health clinic noticed Marshall in an alley engaging in a sex act with himself.
    They reported the situation to police.

Marshall was found using the stuffed animal to masturbate.
    Marshall has a history of arrests for having sex with teddy bears in public.
    For three similar incidents in the past, Marshall served short stints in jail and paid small fines for misdemeanor convictions, according to The Smoking Gun.

He was first arrested in February 2010 after people at a public library contacted authorities about Marshall.
    Witnesses there said the man had been masturbating with a stuffed animal in a men's bathroom.
    A judge told Marshall to stay away from all public libraries in Hamilton County, Ohio, The Smoking Gun reported.
    Later in 2010, police arrested Marshall for having sex with a teddy bear a second time.

An officer wrote on the police report that Marshall's public indecency with a teddy bear 'has been an ongoing problem.'
    The third occasion Marshall was found pleasuring himself with a toy bear was in August 2011.
    He was arrested for that incident after witnesses called authorities.
    Police said he was masturbating with a stuffed animal in a place where minors were likely present.
    It is unclear whether Marshall used the same teddy bear on each occasion.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Quote Originally Posted by lulupop View Post
    What a perv!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Cops dismiss 'false alarm,' overlook man dying in freezer

MSN 3 hrs ago

On Sunday night, Tennessee's Metropolitan Nashville Police Department was alerted that a security alarm had gone off at the Germantown Caf? East, triggered from inside the restaurant's freezer. The officers went to the scene, found the restaurant's doors closed and the lights off, and dismissed it as a false alarm. They were wrong. On Monday morning, the body of caf? co-owner Jay Luther was discovered inside the freezer. Luther, 47, had reportedly stopped into the restaurant to check the food supply following a Friday night power outage. He somehow became trapped inside and did his best to alert authorities (his cellphone was later found at his home). Police Chief Steve Anderson has launched an internal investigation.

Man says his stolen truck was returned with a body inside

1 hr ago
    MSN What's trending

A strange and gruesome murder mystery has developed after a body was found inside a Florida man's truck after it was reported stolen. Miami resident Jesus Rodriguez says police came to his home early Monday morning to investigate the theft, and saw a man return the vehicle with the plastic-wrapped body of a woman inside. Rodriguez says the driver then ran off. Police won't confirm they were present when the truck was returned, only that a body was found. Rodriguez says his truck's keys were stolen three weeks ago and he has since noticed its gas was being used during the night, which made him suspect someone had been illicitly borrowing it. Police are investigating and the body has not yet been identified.

Well that is fucking weird, but maybe true if he is not arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Well that is fucking weird, but maybe true if he is not arrested?
    Well you know, I've often wondered how people who don't have a pickup dispose of their victims. It's got to be awkward asking to borrow the truck, again. Much easier to apologize than to get permission.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Plastic Wrapped Body Found In Homestead Lot
    June 18, 2012 5:57 PM
    HOMESTEAD (CBSMiami) ? A body was discovered wrapped in plastic near a vacant lot in Homestead early Monday morning.
    Miami-Dade police said the body was that of a woman and it was found next to a pickup truck parked next to a home at NW 7th Street and SW 320th Avenue.
    Homicide detectives are working to identify the body.
    The owner of the property said some had stolen his truck. He called police to report it. When it mysteriously re-appeared, the body was there. He said he discovered the body with police officers by his side. He added that he thinks it?s some sort of retaliation against him, but wouldn?t elaborate.
    The man?s neighbors said they?re upset that something like this happened.
    ?I was kind of scared,? said one neighbor who did want to be identified. ?I was like ?what the hell?.?
    ?I was thinking about where I live. You know, I don?t have gates or anything. It could happen there,? said neighbor Diana Rodriguez. ? I just see a lot of people hanging out that look a little creepy and you don?t know what they?re going to do.?
    ?I don?t like it, I have kids up there. I just don?t like this neighborhood,? said Sally Garcia who added she plans to move her family back to Houston in August.
    Residents who live in the neighborhood said that there is a lot of gang activity in the area but police have not said if they suspect this is gang related.
    ?The crime, the drug dealing that happens her, I just don?t like it,? said Garcia.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Would be interesting to see how many more 'changes' there are to the story.

UPDATE

Woman Found in Garbage Bag Identified
    NBCMIAMI.com
    updated 6/20/2012 12:47:08 PM ET

Authorities have identified the woman found dead inside a garbage bag behind a Homestead residence Monday.

According to Miami-Dade Police, Phyllis Cotton , 29, was found around 3 a.m. behind 33 NW 7 Avenue stuffed in a garbage bag.

Police said Cotton did not die of natural causes and suspect foul play is involved.

The family at the residence told NBC 6 their green truck was stolen the night before and returned early Monday. The body was found shortly after.

Authorities said the family may have nothing to do with the crime. The incident, though, remains under investigation by the homicide bureau.

Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at (305) 471 ? TIPS.

Hmmm, I don't know about this one.

the truck was stolen and then returned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Yes it was returned. That seems to be the only consistency of the story. That is a first here in South Florida.

Thread Information