Page 16 of 157 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Bears are funny.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...opbar#s=956570

I thought this was a pretty interesting but bizarre article. It's about a collection of really old tattoos removed from ancient cadavers. Very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

http://newssun.suntimes.com/news/124...sons-butt.html

A Waukegan man took a plea deal that kept him out of prison for an incident in which he took a needle and thread to his son’s buttocks.

Randy Swopes, 52, represented himself in court Friday to accept a plea deal that sentenced him to 24 months of probation and 250 hours of public service for the January 2008 incident, according to Assistant State’s Attorney Danielle Pascucci.

Swopes’ son was 14 at the time of the incident. The teenager has Crohn’s Disease, which is an autoimmune disorder in which the body’s immune system destroys healthy tissue, according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine. Crohn’s Disease affects the gastrointestinal tract and can cause fevers, stomach pain and other problems depending on which part of the gastrointestinal system is affected.

Swopes’ son was suffering from a fistula at the time of the offense. A fistula is an abnormal connection between an organ and another structure.

The teenage boy had a fistula in his butt and his father opted to sew it shut himself rather than take his son to the hospital, Pascucci said. The 14-year-old wound up in the hospital for almost a month because the wound became infected, she said.

Swopes was charged with aggravated battery and could have spent two to five years in prison for this offense. He took an Alford plea, which admits that there is enough evidence to convict but is not a direct admission of guilt, Pascucci said.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Somewhere in the world under this article's comment section, someone replied with "Obamacare".
    Guaranteed.

My best friend cut her arm with a knife on accident and stitched it up herself. She used veterinary supplies and spray on lidocaine. She's insane, but she ended up with a barely visible scar.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Somewhere in the world under this article's comment section, someone replied with "Obamacare".
    Guaranteed.

What's ironic is that's actually a more likely result of not having Obamacare.

People are fucking retards.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

What's ironic is that's actually a more likely result of not having Obamacare.

People are fucking retards.
    Word. I have insurance for another 12 days thanks to Obama. If I get a huge cut after that, you can sure as hell bet I'll be stitching myself up

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    Word. I have insurance for another 12 days thanks to Obama. If I get a huge cut after that, you can sure as hell bet I'll be stitching myself up
    I know a girl that'll do it for $20.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I know a girl that'll do it for $20.
    $20? No way, I can do it myself! $20... nonsense, that's 5 Starbucks!

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Man 'stuck' inside woman blames magic spell (NSFW)

MSN 1 hr ago
    A man in Kenya who suspected his wife was having an affair turned to a witch doctor instead of a private investigator. The man had a spell cast on his wife that he claims caused his wife and her secret lover to literally become stuck together during sexual intercourse. Police - and the media -- found the two in a guest house in Nairobi and were stymied when they saw the couple apparently stuck together, as the NSFW and bizarre video above shows. The woman's husband soon showed up but refused to remove the "spell." It was only after the cheater agreed to pay him Sh20,000 (about $240) that he called in a local pastor, who prayed over the two and finally lifted the curse, allowing them to free themselves. Or maybe that's just when the swelling went down.

Here the video (NSFW)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYcX...ayer_embedded#!

My lordy

Did that voice sound computer generated to anyone else?? :cheesy;

my b.s. meter is reading pretty high on this one.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Honest I didn't make this up. I was surprized when it showed up on the MSN Home Page News Feed. LOL

If it was real, then karma is a bitch. If it's not, it's still pretty funny.

I just thought it was funny that all the clips were just basically of a bunch of people crowding around a wall and some clips of people on a balcony.

Also, there was an ATM there??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Rocks that a woman was carrying in her cargo shorts caught fire after a trip to a California beach, leaving her with severe burns, and authorities are investigating whether phosphorous on the stones is to blame.

Authorities say the woman was carrying stones that her children picked up during a family trip to Trestles Beach at San Onofre State Beach on Saturday.

As the 43-year-old woman stood in the kitchen about an hour after returning her San Clemente home, her shorts caught fire, the Orange County Register reported. Here's the Register's description of the panicked scene, citing Orange County Fire Authority Capt. Marc Stone:

The woman tried to stop, drop and roll but was unsuccessful in getting the flames out, Stone said.

Her husband also tried to help and got second-degree burns when he tried to pull the shorts off, Stone said. The rocks, described as small, the size of a hamburger patty, smooth and orange and green in color, fell from the shorts onto the floor and continued to burn the wood floor and fill the house with smoke.

The man got the shorts off his wife and was hosing her down outside when firefighters arrived. The woman suffered second- and third-degree burns on her right leg from her thigh to her knee and on her right arm, the Register report said. The husband had second-degree burns on his arm.

"I talked to the paramedic who treated her, and in his 27 years in responding to calls near the beach, he's never seen this," Stone told the Register. "The rocks were still smoking when firefighters took them to the hospital."

The rocks were given to the Orange County Health Care Agency for testing, Stone told NBCLosAngeles.com.

Denise Fennessey, assistant director of environmental health at the agency, told the AP that initial tests indicated that two rocks had phosphorous on them but they'll be sent to a state lab for verification.

Watch the most-viewed videos on msnbc.com

San Onofre State Beach is in San Diego County near Camp Pendleton, a Marine base. A military spokesman told the AP that the base is trying to determine whether military material might have contaminated the area.

"There is phosphorous that naturally occurs on the sand at the beach, but no one has ever heard of pants catching fire," Stone told the Register.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rning-her?lite
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Rocks that a woman was carrying in her cargo shorts caught fire after a trip to a California beach, leaving her with severe burns, and authorities are investigating whether phosphorous on the stones is to blame.

Authorities say the woman was carrying stones that her children picked up during a family trip to Trestles Beach at San Onofre State Beach on Saturday.

As the 43-year-old woman stood in the kitchen about an hour after returning her San Clemente home, her shorts caught fire, the Orange County Register reported. Here's the Register's description of the panicked scene, citing Orange County Fire Authority Capt. Marc Stone:

The woman tried to stop, drop and roll but was unsuccessful in getting the flames out, Stone said.

Her husband also tried to help and got second-degree burns when he tried to pull the shorts off, Stone said. The rocks, described as small, the size of a hamburger patty, smooth and orange and green in color, fell from the shorts onto the floor and continued to burn the wood floor and fill the house with smoke.

The man got the shorts off his wife and was hosing her down outside when firefighters arrived. The woman suffered second- and third-degree burns on her right leg from her thigh to her knee and on her right arm, the Register report said. The husband had second-degree burns on his arm.

"I talked to the paramedic who treated her, and in his 27 years in responding to calls near the beach, he's never seen this," Stone told the Register. "The rocks were still smoking when firefighters took them to the hospital."

The rocks were given to the Orange County Health Care Agency for testing, Stone told NBCLosAngeles.com.

Denise Fennessey, assistant director of environmental health at the agency, told the AP that initial tests indicated that two rocks had phosphorous on them but they'll be sent to a state lab for verification.

Watch the most-viewed videos on msnbc.com

San Onofre State Beach is in San Diego County near Camp Pendleton, a Marine base. A military spokesman told the AP that the base is trying to determine whether military material might have contaminated the area.

"There is phosphorous that naturally occurs on the sand at the beach, but no one has ever heard of pants catching fire," Stone told the Register.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rning-her?lite
    What the fuck? I wonder if some of the rocks were tar or something?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    What the fuck? I wonder if some of the rocks were tar or something?
    phosphorous

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Maybe the bitch needs to stop lying.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Maybe the bitch needs to stop lying.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

What...is....it?

What...is....it?

Jennifer Lynn Finch
    Birth Date : 11-15-1977 Race : W
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Thread Information