Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...id=mailsignout

Proud mom orders ?Summa Cum Laude? cake online. Publix censors it: Summa ? Laude.

Publix is too busy supporting hate monger and gun nut, Adam Putnam for Florida Governor, to do anything right.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Not sure if the reply was over the cake or my comment, but just for further info.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0463cdba5febe

Shoppers Boycott Publix Over Store?s Donations To NRA-Backed Candidate
    Adam Putnam, a self-described ?NRA sellout? running for Florida governor, received $670,000 from the company.

Putnam's commercials are HORRIBLE. If that's the side he puts forth in his commercials, I can't imagine what type of person he really is.

The cake was just silly. A little common sense would have gone a long way in that situation. Who doesn't know that "summa cum laude" is a real thing, not a derogatory phrase.
    I just can't... The world just keeps getting dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://patch.com/north-carolina/for...ina-police-say

According to this article there's allegations that a woman may have raped a man in this report.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/383385...ters-for-drugs

Damn this is insane

FULTON COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -

A mother who pled guilty to allowing two men to rape her two daughters in exchange for cash and drugs was sentenced to 30 years, 20 years to serve and the balance on probation.

Morgan Summerlin, 25, entered a guilty plea in early May. Her five-year-old and six-year-old daughters are now living with temporary legal guardians because their mother is in prison. They told investigators their mother allowed Richard Office, 78, to molest and rape them in his home.

The daughters said Office kissed and touched them and raped one of them. They said afterward, he gave the girls $100, which their mother immediately took from them.

A jury found Office guilty of rape, trafficking a person for sexual servitude, sexual battery, and child molestation. A judge sentenced him to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 additional years.

Prosecutors also said Summerlin allowed another man, Alfredo Trejo, to abuse the girls. Trejo was convicted of rape, sexual battery, child molestation and aggravated child molestation. A judge sentenced him to 25 years and life on probation.

Summerlin pleaded guilty to first-degree cruelty to children, trafficking a person for sexual servitude and enticing a child for indecent purposes. Her sentencing hearing is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. Monday.

What the FUCK, Jacob...

He found a black widow in a bag of broccoli. Then the spider was adopted
    https://www.facebook.com/LifewithEll...8358601385982/

Jacob Vaughn says he was rinsing out a bag of fresh broccoli before he was going to cook the veggies when a spider crawled out and "did not seem pleased."

But it wasn't just any spider in the bag of broccoli, WTOL reported. It was a black widow.

"The spider came out and started waving his hands," Vaughn, of Toledo, Ohio, told the TV station. "It was pretty obvious he was alive since he was throwing his hands in every direction. He did not seem pleased."

Black widow bites can cause "serious effects," according to the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Bites, which are associated with female black widows, can cause cramps and muscle spasms.

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    There is something seriously wrong with this guy. I mean, broccoli? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Welp, I'm never eating broccoli ever again. Sorry to my daughter since it's her favorite food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Jfc that's fucking horrifying

This may be the most bizarre & extreme case I've seen in a long time of an adult refusing to take responsibility for their own ridiculous actions

His wife was driving in traffic with their 2 young children in the back & he decided to suddenly fling himself out of the passenger seat of their moving vehicle during an argument.

He was very badly injured & he says she's responsible for those injuries. I guess his reasoning is that she's at fault for not realising her husband was actually stupid enough to do something this crazy & also because she didn't instantly decide to risk more lives by slamming the brakes on in an attempt to reduce his momentum & subsequent impact.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-1...om-car/9958938

Man sues wife for negligence after jumping from their Mercedes Benz

By Bellinda Kontominas
    Updated about 6 hours ago

A man who was catastrophically injured after he jumped from a moving vehicle has sued the driver ? his wife ? for negligence, claiming she failed to apply the brakes after seeing he was about to jump.

Brian Lim took his case to the NSW District Court and, in a hearing in November last year, claimed his injuries would not have been as severe had Eunkyung Cho slammed her foot on the brakes of their Mercedes Benz.

The court heard Mr Lim and Ms Cho and their two children, aged four and two, had been out to dinner at a barbecue restaurant in Belmore in December 2012 when they began to argue after Mr Lim spoke with an acquaintance.

The argument continued on the drive home, when Ms Cho made a disparaging remark about Mr Lim's parents and he told her he wanted a divorce.

As the car travelled along Barker Road in Strathfield, Mr Lim opened the passenger door and Ms Cho reached across to grab him, before he jumped.

If you need to talk to someone, call:
    Lifeline on 13 11 14
    Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
    MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
    Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
    Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
    Headspace on 1800 650 890
    QLife on 1800 184 527

Police and ambulance attended the scene and the court heard Mr Lim was left with "catastrophic" injuries and was "under legal incapacity".

After hearing evidence from engineering experts with expertise in the biomechanics of traffic accident trauma, Judge David Wilson found that Ms Cho had been driving at about 50 kilometres an hour at the time of the incident, and that emergency braking could have caused injury to her "two very young children in the car" and to other road users.

The judge found that while Ms Cho had a duty of care to ensure Mr Lim's safety while in the car, that duty did not extend to protecting him from harm he caused to himself which he described as "entirely out of character".

"The vehicle was, at the time the incident occurred, close to home," Judge Wilson said, adding that a "reasonable person" would not have jumped from a car travelling at that speed.

"If the plaintiff wished to remove himself from the vehicle then a reasonable person in the position of the plaintiff would have waited until they arrived home before doing so."

He said that if Ms Cho had applied the brakes, there was no reason to believe that Mr Lim's injuries would have been less severe.

He also found that Mr Lim was guilty of contributory negligence and that any damages owed to him would be reduced "by 100 per cent".

Mr Lim appealed the decision in the NSW Court of Appeal, however it agreed unanimously with the District Court judge's ruling.

In a judgement handed down on Monday, Acting Justice Ronald Sackville said the case was "both unusual and tragic".

"There was no evidence ? that [she] had any inkling prior to [him] opening the door of the vehicle that he would do something as dangerous as leaping from a moving vehicle," he said.

"Not surprisingly, at first she did not grasp that [he] would act as recklessly as he did.

"[Her] actions in a sudden crisis not of her own making were not unreasonable in the circumstances she faced."
    [/QUOTE]

He would've had a better shot lying and saying she pushed him.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...3bc05581a59b2e

Partygoer bites off woman?s nose after being asked to leave.

A TEXAS woman allegedly chomped off and swallowed a woman?s nose ? because she was infuriated when she was asked to leave an afterparty, according to a report.

?All I [can] remember is the taste of blood in my mouth,? the victim, Tatiana, told the*ABC affiliate KTRK-TV.

?I was screaming, like, ?I don?t have a nose! I?m 28 years old and I don?t have a nose anymore!'"

Jessica Collins, 41, of Conroe ? who is shown in a mug shot with blood on her chin ? was guzzling drinks at a bar with Tatiana and mutual friends on Thursday night, according to the Star-Telegram.com.

Afterwards, the women went to Tatiana?s home near Houston, where Collins demanded more booze and cigarettes, the station reported.

But when Tatiana refused to pour her another drink and asked her to leave, Collins flipped out. She allegedly pounced on Tatiana, pulled her to the floor by her hair ? and severed her nose with her teeth, the station reported.

?I didn?t have time to react, to push her away. I think I was trying to fight back, but I couldn?t,? said Tatiana.

She passed out from the pain ? and didn?t realise her nose was gone until she woke later in an ambulance. Collins had eaten it during the brawl, according to the station.

Tatiana now needs urgent plastic surgery but doesn?t have health insurance, she said.

Collins was charged with assault causing bodily injury and released from jail on a $1000 bond Monday.

Nearly $100,000 worth of ramen noodles stolen in tractor trailer heist

A 53-foot trailer containing nearly $100,000 worth of ramen noodles was stolen in Georgia, according to police.

The victim reported the theft to police, saying he had left the tractor trailer loaded with $98,000 worth of ramen noodles in Fayette County, Georgia between July 25 and August 1.

When he returned, the white 2004 Stoughton trailer was gone — noodles and all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/1005497002/

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    Nearly $100,000 worth of ramen noodles stolen in tractor trailer heist

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/1005497002/
    Someone is going to make a killing at their dorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Someone is going to make a killing at their dorm.
    Well, close...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1cd89804f8de

https://nypost.com/2018/08/24/woman-...ring-argument/
    54-year-old Martinne Delavega of North Carolina not Guilty for biting ex testicles

Wow, this takes some talent.

Kentucky woman used her bowels to resist deputy, police say. He got waste on his face.

Police in Livingston, Kentucky, said a woman intentionally defecated on an officer to avoid being arrested.

WARNING: DISTURBING DETAILS BELOW

Amanda Peters, 26, was arrested around 2 a.m. on Saturday at her home, online records showed. She had been wanted on an outstanding warrant in neighboring Rockcastle County, according to WLEX-TV.

When the homeowner let officers in, Peters reportedly locked herself in a bathroom. A responding deputy forced himself into the bathroom and arrested the woman "with force."

That's when police allege Peters "intentionally released her bowels in an upward motion and with purposeful direction at this Deputy causing said bodily waste to land on the face, arms and legs of this Deputy."

Online records showed Peters was charged with resisting arrest, third-degree assault of an officer, identity theft of another without consent, giving an officer false identifying information and theft by unlawful taking or disposition of $10,000 or more.

Livingston is about an hour's drive southeast of Lexington.
    Last edited by puke; 09-17-2018 at 11:42 AM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I so hope they release body cam footage of this.
    Last edited by puke; 09-17-2018 at 02:35 PM.

I never knew people had the ability to aim a load like a projectile missile. The chick must have some superior sphincter muscles. Guys no backdoor sneakin' with this bad mamma jamma. She'll rip your pecker off and shoot back out at ya.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

So do you think she was standing upright and bent over and squirted him, was she laying on the ground face first and pulled a geyser or was she laying on her back and pulled her knees back to her head and got him like that Asian tub girl video that was going around on the internet for a while?

I don't know why this clip popped into my head when I read this story.
    PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESSERT PING PONG BALLS on Make a GIF
    https://makeagif.com/i/EJJjsd

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d38b5870bc28

Fendi?s $1,000 ?Touch Of Fur? Shawl Looks Like A Big Vagina, And People Have Noticed

Apparently Fendi are embarrassed & removed the pink vagina shawl from sale.

But the deep red haemorraging vagina shawl is still up for grabs if anyone wants one

Now it looks like it's infected

Sergeant First Class Jim Bittner Clinically Dead Veteran Miraculously Wakes Up

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/11...inically-dead/

MILWAUKEE, Wis. (CBS Local) ? A Wisconsin veteran was declared clinically dead, but then he woke up.

Sergeant First Class Jim Bittner, who served 32 and a half years as member of the Wisconsin Army National Guard, was scheduled for a specialized surgery to clean plaque out of his arteries and lungs. But poor health threatened to delay or cancel the procedure.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
    ?I was having shortness of breath and I started coughing up blood,? Bittner told WTMJ.

Bittner went to the emergency room in Mosinee and then was flown by helicopter to Froedtert Hospital near Milwaukee to receive more specialized care. There, he went into cardiac arrest.

?His heart did not beat just over three minutes,? said Mary Bittner, Jim?s wife.

With little hope, heart surgeon Dr. Lyle Joyce put Bittner on life support.

?This would at least give him a chance to say goodbye to his family,? Joyce said.

?Worst day of my life,? said Mary Bittner.

But Jim Bittner woke up the next day and he was in much better shape than anyone could have imagined. He underwent heart surgery and is now back home preparing for another holiday season with his family.

?I got too much stuff to do!? said Bittner.

Holy SWF ...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...lking-13614627

Dundee student accuses classmate of 'cyberstalking' as university launches probe

Horrified Chloe Cowan only recently discovered that fellow undergraduate, Honey Basra, has allegedly been mirroring her lifestyle to the tiniest detail for two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information