Page 140 of 157 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

The man, only identified as Marek H from the Czech Republic, took the drug to try and treat his depression but he started to hallucinate and started to believe he was a Siberian tiger. He then stripped naked, ran off into the Polish forest and started behaving like a big cat. The 21-year-old was captured on camera that had been left hidden by foresters to try and snap wild animals.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ght-tiger.html

Those pizzagate fuckers are insane

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The man, only identified as Marek H from the Czech Republic, took the drug to try and treat his depression but he started to hallucinate and started to believe he was a Siberian tiger. He then stripped naked, ran off into the Polish forest and started behaving like a big cat. The 21-year-old was captured on camera that had been left hidden by foresters to try and snap wild animals.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ght-tiger.html
    I think thr bigger story is where the dudes man danglers went.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I think he has a body suit on.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This poor woman. She met a guy on POF and they met up at a fancy restaurant to have dinner.

He ate plenty of food and drank tons of wine. Said he had to step outside to make a phone call.......he didn't come back.

Left her paying the $163 dollar bill.

She shared her story to social media and other women have since came forward.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...locks-her.html

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I think thr bigger story is where the dudes man danglers went.
    Isn't Poland awfully cold this time of year? I imagine his danglers would be cozying up to his toasty innards.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

This poor woman. She met a guy on POF and they met up at a fancy restaurant to have dinner.

He ate plenty of food and drank tons of wine. Said he had to step outside to make a phone call.......he didn't come back.

This is really sad and the comments on the story are awful. He's like the folk legend for whiney baby men who buy women dinner expecting sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I am always prepared to pay for my meal. With a few of my ex's I'd pay for our lunch or dinner but I'd know before hand. I'd be pissed if I didn't know and the dude just vanished. Now I know not to go to an upscale restaurant the first few dates lol.

Someone suggested always asking for separate checks on a first date, but I have a feeling the restaurant would try to get you for the bill he stuffed them on anyway.

I actually signed up for this thing just to see what would happen, I've gotten a few contacts but I can't tell if its spam or real people. After spending 30 min filling out the questionnaire I found out they want you to pay and I was all fuck that.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Parents are supposed to love their children more than they hate each other.

A shocking video has emerged of a Texas mother striking her nine-year-old daughter in the front of her, because she was angry the girl had spoken to her husband when he visited her school.
    The mother, identified as Angela Armendariz, is seen lashing out at the young girl and shouting curse words in the vicious attack.
    The 36-year-old, of Pecos, says in the clip: 'Look at him and tell him why I bust your [expletive] [expletive]. Tell him why.'

The video went viral and authorities issued a warrant for Armendariz, who's been charged with injury to a child and bonded out, KWES reported.
    The nine-year-old girl's father, Jesus Armendariz, told the TV station in an interview: 'The officer recommended me not to look at it because to him it was graphic.'
    He recalled: 'I thought that at that time I was strong enough to handle it and so I watched it. I just can't believe what I was seeing.'
    Jesus said he went to see the girl at school and his estranged wife was angry and took it out on her, the station explained.
    The couple is in the middle of a divorce, he also revealed to KWES.

He claimed he's previously tried to report Angela's abuse of her children, however there was a lack of evidence.
    According to KWES, authorities have issued a protective order to Angela and Jesus has custody of his nine-year-old daughter.
    Jesus asked: 'A lot of kids get beat up and they get killed. If my child was to go back to her you think that behind closed doors she's not going to beat her again?'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4TZNiygQz
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My parents were always smacking me around like that. My mother actually use to leave me at forest preserves and say she wasn't coming back to get me now I bring it up every time I want to make her cry.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

You guys have probably heard of Lucas Werner. He is the telomerase guy who thinks that his sperm cures everything from age to cancer. He recently got kicked out of Starbucks for creeping on a barista with a note asking her out. If you all recall my experiences with vulgar notes left for me and scary word salad customers, you can understand why I'm posting about this.

It's obvious the guy has serious mental health problems, but that doesn't mean he isn't a serious threat to the Spokane community. He has a page on kiwi farms, encyclopedia dramatica, his own conspiracy website, etc. here is an article about him and the Starbucks thing:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngu...st-single-man/

While this photo isn't of the note he left the Starbucks girl, it shows what kind of notes he leaves people...

IMG_0711.jpg

There is a chemical in my body telemearse. All men over 35 automatically become ideal fathers and husbands. It feeds offspring stronger DNA. It's been a year. It's been 5 years since I had sex. Why do I feel this need to be inside you?
    I forgot to mention that he has a couchsurfing profile too. Yikes.
    Last edited by animosity; 01-01-2017 at 11:41 AM.

You guys have probably heard of Lucas Werner. He is the telomerase guy who thinks that his sperm cures everything from age to cancer. He recently got kicked out of Starbucks for creeping on a barista with a note asking her out. If you all recall my experiences with vulgar notes left for me and scary word salad customers, you can understand why I'm posting about this.

It's obvious the guy has serious mental health problems, but that doesn't mean he isn't a serious threat to the Spokane community. He has a page on kiwi farms, encyclopedia dramatica, his own conspiracy website, etc. here is an article about him and the Starbucks thing:

While this photo isn't of the note he left the Starbucks girl, it shows what kind of notes he leaves people...

IMG_0711.jpg

Wow he has issues...he definately feels entitled to sex with underage girls. He even goes so far as to say people who won't let him do this are ageist? He's definately a predator.

He seriously plugged his website into the note

IMG_0711.jpg

Any updates on this dude ani? He's got me so creeped out still!!!! Fucking insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Any updates on this dude ani? He's got me so creeped out still!!!! Fucking insanity.
    Nah, he's been around before, but I guess this is the first time it's made the papers. Just a random wacko.

This is an old one from Reddit.

When my daughter was younger, she received an invitation similar to this one. It was a list of stuff to buy (and it was all expensive) and had a whole list of rules on it. They also had a part that said to include receipts. I wish I would have saved it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...y_invite_ever/

Wow that person has no idea how anal that letter sounds do they?

Do they not know that Toys'r'us and Amazon make wish lists, and they automatically get a gift receipt with every item purchased off the list?

Also the name on the clothes thing-I could see where it would be an issue with a toddler-but a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wow he has issues...he definately feels entitled to sex with underage girls. He even goes so far as to say people who won't let him do this are ageist? He's definately a predator.

He seriously plugged his website into the note
    https://www.facebook.com/olympiaatheist

Yup. I had to know more. Three cheers to Facebook stalking!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

This is an old one from Reddit.

When my daughter was younger, she received an invitation similar to this one. It was a list of stuff to buy (and it was all expensive) and had a whole list of rules on it. They also had a part that said to include receipts. I wish I would have saved it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/commen...y_invite_ever/

Wtf? Is this a real thing?

Man I'd chew a person out for being such an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post

I legit wouldn't show, and would ghost this chick forever.

Enjoy your play tunnel, with your kids, alone, forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post

Unfortunately it's a real thing now.

Here's the Thanksgiving letter. It's a classic
    http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/...giving-letter/

Apparently this kid just really wants some chicken nuggets....

12-YEAR-OLD PULLS GUN ON CLASSMATE OVER CHICKEN NUGGETS

HARLEM, Manhattan (WABC) -- A 12-year-old boy is facing attempted robbery charges after police say he pulled a gun on a classmate and demanded she give him her chicken nuggets.

The incident happened on the subway at Lexington Avenue and 103rd Street around 5:40 p.m. Tuesday.

The 13-year-old girl reportedly smacked the gun away from her head, and the suspect ran off.

Authorities say the suspect had previously approached the victim inside of a McDonald's on 103rd Street and Third Avenue to ask for a chicken nugget. The victim is said to have declined.

The two apparently know each other from school, where the boy was taken into custody Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

The 13-year-old girl reportedly smacked the gun away from her head, and the suspect ran off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Apparently this kid just really wants some chicken nuggets....

12-YEAR-OLD PULLS GUN ON CLASSMATE OVER CHICKEN NUGGETS
    Damn, that kid is hardcore as fuck. That's some Samuel Jackson shit right there. Man, get that motherfucken gun out of my face!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Unfortunately it's a real thing now.

Here's the Thanksgiving letter. It's a classic
    http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/...giving-letter/
    Are you kidding me? Fuck this chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information