Page 128 of 157 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

That pic is freaky. Looks like that girl is holding something in her left hand, phone possibly? it almost looks like she looking at her phone while stretching or something. And what's with the no shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    People will really fall for this too. Morons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

That post along with the comments on the article made my day!! I seriously spit out my drink when I read the one comment that said they drove by and people were already lined up.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG ~ people are such idiots. The comments are hilarious. I especially like this one.

Your meth has tested free of hep and staph, sir. Here's your meth back. You're free to go. Have a great day and enjoy your meth!!!

Meth madness. "What do you mean you won't replace it with good meth? Awww man"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Lol. Meth recall.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

I thought this was funny. Girl wanted a prom dress. Mom found her one online, which was much cheaper.

http://distractify.com/humor/2016/04...e7b155ef9ea8ab

Here's what she wanted

Here's what she got instead

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    People still fall for those Chinese clothing scams. It's ridiculous. People also don't keep in mind that I'm almost positive that they have 7 year olds working overtime to make that crap.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

You truly get what you pay for.

This site has some good ones, including 'horror stories' written by people who're pissed about getting shitty dresses. This might make me a petty and spiteful person, but I especially enjoy the ones involving disappointed brides.

http://www.knockoffnightmares.com/horror-stories/

There's a site called 'knock off nightmares' that has some good ones, including 'horror stories' written by people who're pissed about getting shitty dresses. This might make me a petty and spiteful person, but I especially enjoy the ones involving disappointed brides.

This site has some good ones, including 'horror stories' written by people who're pissed about getting shitty dresses. This might make me a petty and spiteful person, but I especially enjoy the ones involving disappointed brides.

Sorry. Couldn't include link for some reason. The site is called 'knock off nightmares'.

Quote Originally Posted by pigna View Post
    Sorry. Couldn't include link for some reason. The site is called 'knock off nightmares'.
    Here is the link: http://www.knockoffnightmares.com

And that is a huge reason why I don't like to buy clothes online. Want to make sure the item is nice AND looks good on me, so I want to try it on first before buying.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Forgot to add, when I saw the first post of the picture and saying her mom bought it for her and it was a lot cheaper.....I totally thought it was going to end up being a dress for a Barbie doll or something

A North Carolina man is now fighting for his life after he was bitten by a king cobra snake he apparently kept as a pet, according to officials.

After he sustained the snake bite on Monday evening, Ali Iyoob tried to drive to a hospital for help. But he didn't make it very far, according to the 911 call he made, obtained by ABC News.

"My vision’s kinda blurry," Iyoob said on the call. "I’m sweating like crazy. I’m like panicking. I feel nauseous."

Iyoob then apparently pulled over on a highway, where paramedics found him nearly unconscious, officials for Orange County Emergency Services told ABC station WTVD-TV in Raleigh-Durham. He was rushed to University of North Carolina (UNC) Hospitals, where he was listed in critical condition, officials added.

Iyoob remains in critical condition this afternoon, UNC Health Care spokesman Tom Hughes told ABC News.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-bitten-...ry?id=38870110

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Yeah....nooooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Young tradesman, 19, gets his scrotum tangled in a handheld electrical grinder

Young tradesman, 19, gets his scrotum tangled in a handheld electrical grinder and is rushed to hospital

-The man was using the grinder while working on a Western Sydney house
    -The incident happened around 2.30pm on Friday
    -Ambulance staff found the man conscious when they arrived
    -The 19-year-old has been taken to Nepean Hospital in Penrith

A tradesman who got his scrotum caught in a handheld grinder has been hospitalised.
    The 19-year-old from Sydney was using the electrical grinder at a home at around 2.30pm on Friday when his testicles got tangled in the power tool.
    The incident happened while he was working at a house in Hibiscus Court, in the western Sydney suburb of St Clair, the Daily Telegraph reported.
    He has been taken to Nepean Hospital in Kingswood, Penrith, where he is believed to be in a stable condition.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-grinder.html

Grinders can be very dangerous if you're not careful. When my husband works with his grinder- he wears all types of safety equipment. Welding clothes, face shield, etc......

If his testicles got tangled in the grinder....huh? That's odd. Was he grinding naked?

Update on the man bitten by his cobra.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) ? A man bitten by a cobra Monday night in Orange County has improved to fair condition.

Ali Iyoob was bitten on the wrist by a cobra in what his parents said was a ?freak accident.? It is still to early to determine if amputation will be required.

Iyoob was taken to UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill where anti-venom was administered to help save him.

Iyoob?s parents said Wednesday he is breathing and moving on his own.

They said their son is extremely passionate about animals and all the animals in his home were from his involvement with the Reptile Rescue of Carolinas, a group they said he started.

After studying at UNC, he got a job as a beekeeper for a company called ?Eurofins Scientific.?

They say he was the type of person who would go remove snakes and other reptiles from people?s homes and then secure them and take care of them.

The anti-venom administered to Iyoob came from Riverbank Zoo in Columbia, South Carolina.

Bob Marotto, director of Animal Services in Orange County, said Monday authorities are working with the North Carolina Zoo and the Museum of Natural Sciences to remove and safely house Iyoob?s snakes.

Marotto said an administrative search warrant has been served at Iyoob?s home.

Authorities completed identifying and cataloging the snakes Wednesday afternoon.

Officials worked for six hours to remove a total of 60 animals from Iyoob?s home, including 18 venomous snakes and 16 nonvenomous snakes.

Two of the 16 nonvenomous snakes were constrictors and they will be held at the North Carolina Zoological Park.

Only one King Cobra was found, but five other kinds of cobras were also in Iyoob?s home.

Other animals at Iyoob?s home included a caiman, two turtles, five chickens, eight chicks, four quail, four fish plus a cat and a dog.

Officials removed the dog and cat first before the other animals and were taken to the Animal Services Center.

On Tuesday, Marotto said Orange County authorities are working with the district attorney to determine if charges will be filed against Iyoob.

?It?s permissible in some circumstances to keep venomous and constrictive snakes but you have to meet certain requirements and the reasonable suspicious we had was that those were not being met and we?ve been able to confirm that,? Marotto said.

His friends have setup a GoFundMe page for medical expenses.
    http://wncn.com/2016/05/04/nc-man-bi...till-possible/

http://www.ketv.com/national/shoes-b...t%20Type=Story

Homeowner Gwen Skover told CNN affiliate WNEM this week that her family noticed a drywall crack in their barn. When they started to clean out the structure, they found a hidden or fake wall behind a closet.

Inside, Skover said, they discovered a makeshift rack with 53 pairs of women's and children's shoes. Bras were also found stuffed inside some of the footwear.

"We were creeped out at first," Skover told the affiliate.

The family has owned the property in Gladwin County, Michigan, for eight years.

State Police have been called to investigate, the affiliate reported, but apparently told the homeowners the shoes may have been some sort of fetish and not linked to any crime.

Skover speculated the items date to the 1970's, and that "maybe somebody (was) having their little thing in the garage privately."

The homeowners have sealed the wall and plan to throw the items away.

ST. CLOUD, Fla. -- A 25-year-old Florida man faces murder charges, accused of shooting and killing his older brother over a cheeseburger, authorities said.

Police in St. Cloud told CBS affiliate WKMG Benjamin Middendorf called 911 Thursday night and said he shot his brother, Nicholas, at their home.

Nicholas Middendorf was declared dead at the scene from a single gunshot wound to the chest. He was 28.

The Orlando Sentinel reported Benjamin Middendorf told the 911 dispatcher he and his brother had a fight before he grabbed a gun and shot him. Benjamin Middendorf told police Nicholas began bullying him about a cheeseburger. The police report didn't give further details.

Benjamin Middendorf was being held without bond at Osceola County Jail on first-degree murder charges, according to WKMG.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-f...-cheeseburger/

Thread Information