Page 115 of 157 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

That's pretty damn hardcore

Police have arrested a man accused of bursting into a lawyer’s office and cutting off his penis with garden shears before flushing the organ down a toilet.

Ikki Kotsugai, a 24-year-old Tokyo graduate student, may have been acting out of revenge over his wife’s romantic involvement with the 42-year-old victim.

Police said Kotsugai, who was arrested shortly after the alleged attack, punched the unnamed lawyer several times before prying off his pants and then severing his “lower body part” with the shears at the office in Tokyo’s Minato Ward on Thursday morning.

A Tokyo police spokesman confirmed the body part in question was the man’s genitals.

Kotsugai told police that he “flushed what was severed down the toilet,” adding that the victim’s injuries were not life threatening.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Two cranes fell over while hoisting a concrete bridge part like two weeks ago. I don't want to give it a thread of it's own so I'll leave it here. Seems fitting since it's pretty bizarre there were no people injured. The second video shows a few close calls.

(they go down at 1:00)

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    From what I've read their videos are mostly just like, oh! Look at the shit we are growing and watch my kids are helping and here's the dinner I'm making for my stupid kids. Omg I totally redecorated my coffee nook!
    This made me laugh harder than I should probably admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid_much View Post
    Two cranes fell over while hoisting a concrete bridge part like two weeks ago. I don't want to give it a thread of it's own so I'll leave it here. Seems fitting since it's pretty bizarre there were no people injured. The second video shows a few close calls.

(they go down at 1:00)

One of my favorite subreddits has TONS of these kinds of videos:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CatastrophicFailure/

Whoa..... Let the bitch see goats! Who,cares it is goats not demon goats!!!

gang raped before sister gouged her eyes out in horrifying exorcism ritual

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...sister-6292871

TEENAGER has allegedly been brutally raped by a group of men as part of a religious cleansing before the victim's own sister grouged her eyes out with a sharp knife.

The disturbing exorcism ritual has left the 16-year-old girl fighting for her life in hospital after the horrific ordeal.

Her family maintain they were trying to save her by purging a devil from the teenager's body after she 'saw goats that weren't there'.

Her family said they had believed she was possessed by the devil, and were seeking to save her.

At the end of the exorcism, the teenager was pinned down as her elder sister cut both her eyes out, it is alleged.

The horrific attack happened in the town of General Pinedo, in the north Argentine province of Chaco.

Police have arrested the older sister, who claims the local pastor ordered her to remove her siblings?s eyes in order to help drive out the evil things her sister was seeing.

The older girl said the devil was gaining access to her sister through her visions, and it was believed that because demons are terrified of pain, the act would drive out the devil.

It is understood officers are about to arrest a group of men suspected of taking part in the bizarre ritual and alleged rape.

The victim has been in the intensive care unit of the Perrando de Resistencia hospital where she was transferred to be treated for her terrible injuries.

Police commissioner Pablo Almiron said that the parents of the girl also believed she was possessed by the devil, and said she kept seeing animals like goats that were not there, and they had asked the evangelic centre and its pastor to help them "cure her".

He said: "It is the first time in 22 years of my career in the police to have an event of this nature.

"The prosecutor has also said that it is the first time in his life. It is very difficult to explain that something like this could happen to a teenager."

The older sister claimed that the religious centre , who provided her with a sharp knife, said that she must be the person to remove the eyes of her sister in order to cure her.

Holy shit. Wrong term...

So I can see gouging out her eyes to stop the seeing of imaginary farm animals. But what what practical purpose did raping her serve?

I wouldn't want to live.

Thought you guys would appreciate this:

http://www.people.com/article/sam-ni...-wife-forgives

Pee thieving Christian had an account on Ashley Madison.

COMEDY GOLD.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Thought you guys would appreciate this:

http://www.people.com/article/sam-ni...-wife-forgives

Pee thieving Christian had an account on Ashley Madison.

COMEDY GOLD.
    Not to burst your bubble, but it's been covered in the Ashley Madison thread. These guys are total asshats lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Predictable.
    Not surprised, but amazed she isn't growing, harvesting, and roasting the coffee beans herself. Of course this would be done whilst milling the grains from the wheat she had grown to make homemade pita bread.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Not to burst your bubble, but it's been covered in the Ashley Madison thread. These guys are total asshats lol.
    Sweet Jesus, there's a thread? I'm so obsessed with the whole thing, it's sad
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Sweet Jesus, there's a thread? I'm so obsessed with the whole thing, it's sad
    Lol! It's good stuff

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...7Million-Users

I guess since the server crashed and wiped out all the posts from the last 24 hours....my horn lady is GONE.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I guess since the server crashed and wiped out all the posts from the last 24 hours....my horn lady is GONE.
    Um, good?

I was grossed out.

DBL.

Ugggh. I saw horn lady getting her growth inspected while I was eating my dinner & almost fucking puked.

So crusty.

Ugggh. I saw horn lady getting her growth inspected while I was eating my dinner & almost fucking puked.

So crusty.

WTF did I miss?!

WTF did I miss?!

OLATHE, KS -- A woman faces charges allegedly for getting high while shopping at Walmart.

Police say Melissa Ann Wright was caught huffing a can of Ultra Duster at a Kansas area Walmart, KCTV-TV reports. Ultra Duster is an industrial strength duster chemical used to clean computers.

Inhaling the duster is extremely dangerous, says Tama Sawyer of the University of Kansas Poison Control Center.

"Once it enters the system it causes the heart to become super sensitive to things like adrenaline. So if you are frightened, you can have a heart attack," Sawyer told KCTV-TV.

Wright was arrested when other shoppers dialed 911 after spotting her huffing the duster in one of the aisles. Despite having injuries to her face, police say Wright refused medical treatment.

"They cause frostbite on contact. So you would have frostbite of the lips, throat, mouth and even further down," Sawyer said.

Wright now faces charges of abusing toxic vapors.

Yikes.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

That right there is some crazy shit even by Walmart standards

I've heard about people huffing in stores, but not with canned air. That just seems like a really bad idea (and that's because it is).
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Nothing can defeat this penis.

(nsfw? I never know, there is no penis, just pants with penis and x-ray penis, no bare penis)

'I have the world?s longest penis and it scares women off'

He claims to have the world?s longest penis ? but poor Roberto Esquivel Cabrera isn?t happy about it.
    Far from fighting off the women, he claims his 18.9in penis is scaring them away.
    He also thinks his penis stops him from holding down a proper job, and wants to be registered as disabled because of his penis.

But despite the huge discomfort his penis causes him, he wants the whole world to know about his penis, and has called for his penis to be recognised by the Guinness Book of Records.

Roberto, 52, got his penis X-rayed to disprove the doubters wrong.

But doctors believe that nearly 13 inches of the penis are just skin.
    Speaking about his sorry predicament, he said: ?Look where the penis is, it goes far below the knees.
    ?I cannot do anything with this penis, I cannot work, and I am a disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me and my penis support.
    ?Then, I want to go to the Guinness to get recognition for my penis.?
    Roberto, from Saltillo, in the north-east of Mexico, has claimed an honour thought belong to American Johan Falcon, whose penis measured 13.38.
    He lives alone and has to scavenge for food, he says. Because of his penis.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/29/i-have...#ixzz3kQcE2iz9
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

He lives alone and has to scavenge for food, he says. Because of his penis.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    This reminds me of the dude who propped his nutsack on a milk crate on the bus.

I think he died though. RIP Papa Sack.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information