Page 110 of 157 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    If I was a guy, I would be scared shitless to let that chick near my pecker with them teeth. She's got a mouth like a bear trap.
    Yeah, it'd be safer to stick your dick in a garbage disposal

do you think they asked her to pose slack jawed in that picture for like, distinguishing marks or something? because why would you not keep your mouth shut constantly if you owned that set of chompers?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I think that's just her face. Mouthbreather.

wait...guys are capable of saying no to sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    With THAT?!

So this guy passed away last summer, from a city (Worcester Ma for any locals) near where I live. When I hear "passed away suddenly", I usually think overdose or suicide since that's been a common theme the past few years. Then I see this today:

frank beshai.jpg

ETA: The rest of my f'n message

Frank Beshai, David's brother posted that photo (from the person who found his brother and had him remove this post from his Facebook a day after it was found posted) with this caption:

MY BROTHERS MURDERER : One year ago, my brother was murdered and stuffed head first into a rubbish ail on Main St Worcester.

Today, there is still no investigation or autopsy result and his death has become a thing of the past.

I have contacted everyone in my world of contacts and when they tried to help, they too ran into the same walls as I did.

I guess my question is, how the heck can something like this happen and people turn there back it as though his life never existed.
    The photo and quote were taken by the man who found David and called police and helped the remove his body from the waste basket.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

ONE MORE EDIT:

I read a news story on this earlier and it has since been removed. WTF is this!? What is going on? How the fuck can someone be found stuffed in a trash can dead and nothing happens?!

http://www.golocalworcester.com/news...s-worcester-pd
    Last edited by soultosqueeze; 07-07-2015 at 08:46 PM.

that image made my stomach sink. how horrible!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I am so perplexed by this. The brother that posted this said that he feels like something is being hidden. The only thing that it could be would be a hate crime but why hide that? I don't understand how there was no news coverage of this. It's crazy.

I found a cached version of the most recent article so I will make a thread for David to discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    do you think they asked her to pose slack jawed in that picture for like, distinguishing marks or something? because why would you not keep your mouth shut constantly if you owned that set of chompers?
    Maybe her teeth are so fucked she can't shut her mouth totally lol

Well, sex with that is borderline beastiality

Matthew Horner receives seven months for fight over chicken parma

After serving up what he thought was a decent chicken parmigiana, prison cook Matthew John Horner took offence to a fellow inmate?s opinion of his dish.

The prisoner, who was carrying out cleaning duties at Western Australia?s Bunbury Regional Prison in December 2011, told Horner that he thought his parma had ?too much tomato on top?.

Shortly after, Horner responded leaving the cleaner with two broken eye sockets.

The incident has cost the 35-year-old more jail time, the ABC reported.

Detective Senior Constable Gareth Reed explained Horner, who was living in the release unit at the prison at the time, was working as the unit cook when the victim criticised the way he had made the dish.

?He said there was too much tomato on top of the chicken parmigiana,? the ABC reported Constable Reed saying.

Not long after the comment was made, the fight took place, he added.

Prison guards had to take the victim to hospital for treatment. He sustained two broken eye sockets.

Today, at Bunbury Magistrates Court Horner was sentenced to seven months? jail for the incident. It is to be served concurrently with a previous sentence.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/c...-1227434160056

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Maybe her teeth are so fucked she can't shut her mouth totally lol

Well, sex with that is borderline beastiality
    you're very harsh! Remind me to never show you a picture of me, meanie.

seriously, though. her teeth really do scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

you're very harsh! Remind me to never show you a picture of me, meanie.

seriously, though. her teeth really do scare me.
    You mean other than a picture from your scene kid days?

I guess they didn't like their daughter's boyfriend.

Check out their mugshots. They both look mean as hell.

WCIHTA FALLS, Texas - Court affidavits reveal new information on an alleged murder-for-hire scheme concocted by a Wichita Falls couple.

According to the documents”

A “cooperating witness” went to police June 26 and said he had been approached Jeffrey and Christina Peyton to help them find someone to “take out” their daughter’s boyfriend. The witness said the Peytons offered $300 for the job. The witness also provide tape recordings of conversations he had with the couple.

Police arranged for an officer to pose as someone who could find a hit man to killed the boyfriend. The Peytons told the undercover agent they wanted the boyfriend hone “permanently.”

Later. Christina Peyton told the cooperating witness, “I want him gone. Not out-of-town gone. I want him dead gone.”

She told the witness she and her husband planned to take their daughter to a movie so she wouldn’t be around “the day this happens.”

Jeffrey Peyton told the undercover officer he would pay $300 up front and another $200 when the hit was completed.

Police contacted the boyfriend and explained the situation and he agreed to help catch the Peytons. The boyfriend posed as if he had been shot to death.

On July 2, Jeffrey Peyton met with the undercover officer, who showed him the faked death scene. Peyton paid the $200 balance and was promptly arrested. Christina Peyton was also arrested the same day.

Each suspect is charged with criminal solicitation - capital murder. Their bail was set at $1 million each and both were in the Wichita County Jail Monday.
    http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/...-folo_95943494

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    deb.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t-all-gays.pdf

A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

The suit doesn't cite any case law under which a judge could make such a determination. In fact, it cites no court cases at all, quoting Webster's Dictionary and numerous Bible verses, instead, to bolster Driskell's central contention, which is:

"That homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in the closet."

Driskell writes, "I'm sixty six years old, an [sic] I never thought that I would see the day in which our Great Nation or Our Great State of Nebraska would become so compliant to the complicity of some peoples [sic] lewd behavior."

The suit was noticed by several gay activists and writers, including Dan Savage, the advice columnist, who said, "Man, I hope I get deposed!" and Steven Payne, a self-described "gay feller," who wrote in The Daily Kos:

"Brian (his husband) and I will be liquidating our assets in preparation for a certain loss. We anticipate the restitution ordered to this woman will take us down to our very last penny. In the meantime, our fear is so great we have ceased and desisted being homosexual."

Driskell, who's representing herself, didn't answer a call for comment. The court noted dryly that, regarding to the defendants, "No summons [was] issued."

Handwritten (PDF) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t-all-gays.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t-all-gays.pdf

A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

The suit doesn't cite any case law under which a judge could make such a determination. In fact, it cites no court cases at all, quoting Webster's Dictionary and numerous Bible verses, instead, to bolster Driskell's central contention, which is:

"That homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in the closet."

Driskell writes, "I'm sixty six years old, an [sic] I never thought that I would see the day in which our Great Nation or Our Great State of Nebraska would become so compliant to the complicity of some peoples [sic] lewd behavior."

The suit was noticed by several gay activists and writers, including Dan Savage, the advice columnist, who said, "Man, I hope I get deposed!" and Steven Payne, a self-described "gay feller," who wrote in The Daily Kos:

"Brian (his husband) and I will be liquidating our assets in preparation for a certain loss. We anticipate the restitution ordered to this woman will take us down to our very last penny. In the meantime, our fear is so great we have ceased and desisted being homosexual."

Driskell, who's representing herself, didn't answer a call for comment. The court noted dryly that, regarding to the defendants, "No summons [was] issued."

Handwritten (PDF) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t-all-gays.pdf
    Can someone tell this lady that gay people don't actually come out of an actual closet And like Jeezy Creezy and Morgan Freeman need this crazy lady as their attorney. They have the soul of Johnny Cochran on retainer

She has nice handwriting I suppose.

A Happy Meal at a Florida McDonald's has left a family very unhappy.

The family claimed the talking toy inside of the meal is unsuitable for children.

Small children around the country are in love with Minions.

When the Merten family stopped by the Longwood McDonald's to get their 4-year-old granddaughter a Happy Meal, they thought the only surprise would be which Minion was inside.

Turned out the real shocker was the message the toy Minion said.

“It turned out to be a toy that decided to talk profanity,” said Bradley Merten.

He said he is convinced the little toy is saying “What the ‘F’.”

The Minion in question is Caveman Minion.

"I can't believe it's coming out of a toy,” Merten said.

After two days of investigating, it was unclear exactly what the Minion was saying.

McDonald's said in a statement “Minions speak 'Minionese' which is a random combination of many languages and nonsense words and sounds. 'Minionese' has no translation to, or meaning in any recognized language. Any perceived similarities to words used within the English language are purely coincidental."

Read more: http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/295...#ixzz3fVM4rp64

LOL @ Minion saying, WTF!
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 07-10-2015 at 08:02 AM.

http://popularmilitary.com/anti-amer...lag-challenge/

**Warning Graphic**
    A Facebook User with the name Nocturnus Libertus has issued a challenge for her supporters. She has proposed that, “with only $6, you too can help a young Afrikan clean their ass with the rag of oppression!”

https://www.facebook.com/NLibertus

smh @ all of the comments though

That facebooks down I wanted to see it. If you ever quested whether you were gangster or not check and see if you're drinking Snapple.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    That facebooks down I wanted to see it. If you ever quested whether you were gangster or not check and see if you're drinking Snapple.
    A lot of commenters were posting that they were going to report her to facebook, so it probably got taken down.
    Here is another one https://www.facebook.com/RealNLibertus
    Someone posted on her page: The parody page people set up to hate on you sure lacks anything i would call parody. It was pretty hilariously sad.

So, I'm confused.

I wish we would get to the end of this particular page. The woman with the shifty eye and her pissy looking husband are freaking me the hell out when I gotta scroll past them.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information