Page 105 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3929

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28...cer-with-badge

Police say a Florida man was arrested last Friday after trying to have sex with a tree and assaulting an officer, according to a report.

WKMG reports 41-year-old Kenneth Crowder has been charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence, and assault with a deadly weapon on a law enforcement officer.

Crowder was seen by police running naked through a neighborhood and yelling that he was God, according to the Melbourne Police Department. He was then seen trying to have sex with a tree.

An officer confronted Crowder and tried using a taser on him. However, he removed the taser probes from his body and attacked the officer.

The officer says that Crowder then stole his badge and tried using its pin to stab him with it. That is when other officers arrived on the scene and helped subdue Crowder.

Police say that Crowder was on the drug ‘Flakka,' which is a synthetic substance similar to bath salts.

Great mugshot!
    So let me get this straight - he was running around naked, fucked a tree, ripped the taser probes from his body and proceeded to assault a police officer, going as far as ripping his badge off and trying to "stab" him with it and he walked away . . . alive???

Oh. I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    And that's what kills me about that video. Little dude was hanging out, totally unafraid, and they pull that shit.

And they're afraid for their safety because they've been "abused online"? Because people can totally set you on fire through the computer? Fuck outta here.

No, but they can get recognized and get the shit beaten out of them for being colossal dickbags...which, IMO, is exactly what they deserve.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

So let me get this straight - he was running around naked, fucked a tree, ripped the taser probes from his body and proceeded to assault a police officer, going as far as ripping his badge off and trying to "stab" him with it and he walked away . . . alive???

Oh. I see.
    Yeah, he walked away. A little bruised but he didn't get shot 6 times

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

How in the fuck can anyone possibly hurt this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Oh. I see.
    Man the lead singer of counting crows has really gone down hill !!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...headaches.html

Watch at your own risk: Video of 'haunted' doll causes EIGHTY viewers to reportedly suffer chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches

Video footage of a creepy doll has been wreaking havoc on a string of paranormal enthusiasts around the world – reportedly causing one British woman to suffer a heart attack.

Paranormal investigator Jayne Harris, based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, said she has received an influx of messages from people describing chest pains, nausea and crippling headaches after viewing photos and videos of Peggy, who she believed to be possessed with an evil spirit.

Some reported flashing visions of 'mental institutions and treatment bordering on abuse' and overwhelming feelings of anxiety.

Video at link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz3XaeM5Aqv
    Watching it now. If I die, start a thread.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 04-17-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...headaches.html

Watching it now. If I die, start a thread.
    Lmao ok,clicking as well

I want a refund on the past five minutes and 40 seconds of my life LOL that was the biggest borefest ever! Towards the end I was like For the love of God just have something jump out at me already LOL

The father of a 6-year-old girl whose teeth were so rotten her life was endangered pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment.
    Kenneth Wanamaker Jr, 37, pleaded guilty on Friday, weeks before a scheduled trial in the Northhampton County, Pennsylvania, case against him after the vast majority of his daughter's teeth were found to be abscessed.
    A dentist had testified the girl's teeth were in such bad shape they posed a potentially fatal threat to her health.

Fourteen of the girl's 20 teeth were either abscessed, and two more needed to be pulled or had severe root and tooth decay, the dentist said, according to the Morning Call.
    She had been scheduled to have surgery on her teeth in March but did not end up having an procedure because her parents never scheduled a pre-operation examination.
    Wanamaker also pleaded guilty to false swearing and is eligible for parole.
    His sentence is two months to a year in prison, but he's been in jail since having his bail revoked in December for failing to enroll in drug treatment and was still behind bars as of Friday afternoon.

Defense attorney Mark Freeman said the girl's treatment was put off while the family looked for an affordable way to pay for it.
    Authorities still are investigating Wanamaker and his partner Jessica Hoffman, 32, in connection to the deaths of Wanamaker's other children.
    A seven-month-old baby boy Tyler died of pneumonia in 2011, and there were two stillborn deliveries since 2007, one of which was linked to his Hoffman's methamphetamine abuse, prosecutors said.

The mother had tested positive for meth in 2013 after arriving at the hospital with one of her still born baby Krystopher's arms already out of the birth canal, the Morning Call reported.
    She gave birth to another child last year.
    A district attorney said that he would reach a decision about further prosecutions within several weeks.
    Wanamaker will also pay a $750 fine to local Division of Children, Youth and Families and complete 15 hours of community service as part of his sentence.
    Hoffman, 32, was said to have gained back custody of her children after complying with court supervision.
    The father told WPVI that he and his partner are raising a happy, well-adjusted family that is involved in activities such as youth car racing.
    Other charges against Wanamaker have been withdrawn.
    Hoffman's case has been moved to June after she received a new lawyer.
    Arrangements are being made for the daughter to have oral surgery this summer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Xkol95wj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

#BinsOfSydney trending on social media as the NSW coast enters its ... 4th? (I've lost count, the bucketing rain stopped for an hour at midnight & now we have booming thunder for the first time since this shit started! Yay) day of near cyclonic weather

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-2...-media/6413964

http://instagramshare.com/UserDetails/2127618528

http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-man-c...191856963.html

Colorado man cited for 'killing' uncooperative computer with handgun

DENVER (Reuters) - Police in Colorado have cited a 37-year-old man for carrying his computer into an alley then shooting it eight times with a handgun after what authorities said had been a long battle with the uncooperative machine.

Lucas Hinch was cited for discharging a firearm within city limits after officers responded to a "shots fired" call early on Monday evening, the Colorado Springs Police Department said in a statement.

"Investigation revealed a resident was fed up with fighting his computer for the last several months," said the statement, entitled "Man Kills His Computer."

"He took the computer into the back alley and fired eight shots into the computer with a handgun, effectively disabling it," it added.

The Colorado Springs Gazette newspaper cited police as saying Hinch was good-natured about the citation, and that he told officers he had not realized he was breaking the law.

A judge will decide what penalty the citation carries.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Yay, Colorado. We're not high here. Much.

I was thinking about you Peace

Not enough smoke in the world for me to embrace windows 8.

DENVER (Reuters) - Police in Colorado have cited a 37-year-old man for carrying his computer into an alley then shooting it eight times with a handgun after what authorities said had been a long battle with the uncooperative machine.

Lucas Hinch was cited for discharging a firearm within city limits after officers responded to a "shots fired" call early on Monday evening, the Colorado Springs Police Department said in a statement.

"Investigation revealed a resident was fed up with fighting his computer for the last several months," said the statement, entitled "Man Kills His Computer."

"He took the computer into the back alley and fired eight shots into the computer with a handgun, effectively disabling it," it added.

The Colorado Springs Gazette newspaper cited police as saying Hinch was good-natured about the citation, and that he told officers he had not realized he was breaking the law.

BUT WHAT WERE THEY FIGHTING OVER???!!!

I know this mans struggle. I cant count the amount of times that, if I owned a gun, I would have shot the shit out of computers. As close as I have gotten was when I hit one with a car because it was a POS. Well, the car was too.

It's not new but is definitely bizarre I was reading about unusual ways to Die and came across this mayor who fell into human waste and drowned then it occurred to me. She probably died pretty quick, but the guy doing the autopsy, I bet he wished he were dead lol I mean omg, it must have smelled and look hideous!

When I die I just want it to be nothing special, an average death no bells and whistles!

That's from 1980. Jesus.

That's back when 3 mile happened. Holy time warp.

What a shitty way to die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...ty-breach.html

A crying nineteen-month-old girl was removed from a plane and met by police after being deemed a security breach.

As the aircraft taxied on the runway at Ben Gurion Airport in Israel, bound for London Luton, Sarina Aziz became agitated after cabin crew asked that she sit on her parents' lap.

Ariella and Mark Aziz, who live in north London, struggled to keep their daughter still after strapping her in the connector belt required for children under the age of two.

One-year-old Sarina Aziz became agitated on a flight from Israel to Luton that led to her being ejected from the plane*

However they claim they were shocked to find that staff had decided to alert the captain, who took the decision to halt the flight and call security to remove the family from the plane.

Speaking to Jewish News Online, mother Ariella said: 'It was like a terrorist incident, I couldn't believe it.

'The next thing you know we're all in squad cars heading back to Ben-Gurion.'

Mrs Aziz admitted she struggled to control her daughter and that she was 'screaming' and 'hitting her head,' but was left shocked at the 'aggressive' cabin staff.

Transavia Airlines have said that the action was justified as the child was not 'following safety instructions'

The incident led to more delays for the packed plane full of passengers, which was already running behind schedule.

Fellow passenger Ben Wasserstrum described how the pilot said that there had been 'a security breach,' before returning those on board to the terminal.

A spokesperson for Transavia told MailOnline Travel that because the child was misbehaving and not following instructions, the decision was taken to eject her from the flight.*

'It is very important that Flight safety instructions are followed by all our passengers. It was unfortunate that the child was ill, but even then the flight safety rules must be followed.*

'Safety of our passengers and crew is our first en most important priority.'

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    FFS. The kid had a temper tantrum. And its now considered a "security breach"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

FFS. The kid had a temper tantrum. And its now considered a "security breach"?
    Exactly!! I can kind of get them having to ask the family to delay their flight if the kid's going to be at risk if they can't get her into the necessary seatbelt etc - imagine if they hit severe turbulance with an unrestrained toddler, but having them removed from the airport by fucking police because she was a "security breach"??

Sounds like the pilot had the biggest tantrum on that plane.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    What a shitty way to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

This is probably not that funny, but with my weird sense of humor...I did kind of laugh, then I rolled my eyes real hard. If there was ever a story made for saying WTF...this is one.

These are people in charge of nukes.

Two nuke launch officers face drug charges and could be court-martialed for having ecstasy, cocaine and bath salts at base with missiles armed with nuclear warheads
    1st Lt Michael Alonso and 1st Lt Lantz Balthazar have both been charged
    Members of Missile Squadron at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana
    Malmstrom missile wing operates missiles armed with nuclear warheads
    Hearing will see if enough criminal evidence to warrant a court-martial
    Third officer was charged in December and court-martialed in January

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3YK2KX2bx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thread Information