Page 104 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2184362

A Georgia man shot his mother-in-law in a freak accident after a bullet he fired at an armadillo ricocheted off the creature's back.

Larry McElroy, 54, was outside 74-year-old Carol Johnson's mobile home in Lee County on Sunday night when he took aim with his 9mm pistol at the animal, WALB reported.

The critter was killed by the round.

But the projectile then astonishingly bounced back off its armor, hit a fence and traveled 100 yards to fly through the back door of the property, police said.

A bullet astonishingly bounced back off an armadillo's armor, hit a fence and traveled 100 yards to fly through the back door of the property, police said.
    Johnson, who was sat on a recliner, was struck in her back.

She was rushed to Phoebe North hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

Lee County Sheriff's Office was called, and an investigation into the bizarre incident has been launched.

"Just the circumstances, just all the way around, the whole situation was unusual," investigator Bill Smith told WALB. He recommended a shotgun next time.

Larry McElroy accidentally shot his mother-in-law, 74-year-old Carol Johnson, in the back when the bullet he shot at an armadillo richocheted.

Good. It's just a shame it's aim was off & it hit the wrong person.

I don't understand? Why do people hate armadillos? I want one. What do they do that makes so many people want them dead?

Last edited by blighted star; 04-14-2015 at 01:54 AM.

MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — The jury in the murder trial of a southern Oregon woman has listened to a recording of her interview with police, in which she admits shooting two men and acknowledges that her pigs fed on the bodies.

Susan Monica went on trial Tuesday in Medford on charges she killed two handymen living on her pig ranch in a small Jackson County community and dismembered the bodies. The men died in separate years.

In opening statements, defense lawyer Garren Pedemonte said Monica shot the first victim in self-defense, and the second as a kind of mercy killing.

Police searched her pig ranch after Monica was discovered using a food stamps card belonging to one of the victims, and found remains of the two men.http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-slayings.html

Poor little dead Armadillo. How are these critters a threat to humans?

Ole Larry must have been using smart bullets. Too bad it was his MIL that got hurt.
    He got real lucky this time.

Bermstalker: MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) ? The jury in the murder trial of a southern Oregon woman has listened to a recording of her interview with police, in which she admits shooting two men and acknowledges that her pigs fed on the bodies.

Susan Monica went on trial Tuesday in Medford on charges she killed two handymen living on her pig ranch in a small Jackson County community and dismembered the bodies. The men died in separate years.

In opening statements, defense lawyer Garren Pedemonte said Monica shot the first victim in self-defense, and the second as a kind of mercy killing.

Police searched her pig ranch after Monica was discovered using a food stamps card belonging to one of the victims, and found remains of the two men.http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...-slayings.html

Woahkay...

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

armadillos carry leprosy.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Reminds me of steel magnolias and the armadillo cake lol

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Reminds me of steel magnolias and the armadillo cake lol

WTF is in that??

Wife discovers her husband is cheating & has secret second family rather than in witness protection after he was tagged on Facebook doing the Ice Bucket Challenge

://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3041696/Wife-discovered-cheating-husband-s-secret-second-family-tagged-Facebook-doing-Ice-Bucket-Challenge.html

A wife discovered her cheating husband's secret second family after he was tagged on Facebook doing the Ice Bucket Challenge with his new spouse.

Andrew O'Clee, 36, was married to Michelle for three years before he forged a decree absolute and tied the knot with second wife Philippa -*while he and his first wife were trying for a baby.

In an extraordinary twist he then lied about entering the Witness Protection Programme and said he had to live in a safe house so he could spend more time with his new family.

But he was caught out in the elaborate lie after four years*when a video of his Ice Bucket Challenge appeared on Facebook captioned 'uncle Andrew and auntie Philippa' - which was seen by Michelle.

She reported him to police and O'Clee from Chiddingfold, Surrey, has been jailed for eight months at Chichester Crown Court for bigamy.

Michelle even revealed that he showed up briefly five hours late at the birth of their child - cut the umbilical cord and said he had to leave with police.

She told the court: 'I lived like this for a year and six months. When I went into labour he was five hours late to the birth.*

'He cut the cord and left again. He said the police were waiting outside to take him to safety.

'The day I found out about the bigamy was the day my world fell apart and the violent betrayal unfolded.

'To add insult to injury he instructed me to take a paternity test.'*

She said O'Clee told her he was involved in a fraud case and had to enter the Witness Protection Program which would keep him away from home for long periods.**

'Thinking back, as I do every single minute of every single day, I had no reason not to trust Andrew,' she said.

'In 2012 he told me he had a new job and work was involved in fraudulent issues.

'I was told he would have to be taken to a safe house with his colleagues for his and my own safety.

'He was taken to a safe house every night and I wasn't allowed to know the location.

'I was told by him not to tell my family or friends. I became paranoid and constantly fearful for my safety.

'Looking back I feel completely stupid and naive for not thinking something was wrong. I believed my life was in danger.'*

The court heard he forged a decree absolute to show his family so his mother and brother believed he had divorced Michelle and they happily attended his second wedding.

Judge Christopher Parker QC said: 'You began to develop a complicated and absurd lie.

'All of which was a complete nonsense but it enabled you to lead a double life.

'The question is, why on earth would you do it? You are a shameless liar, happy to have as much comfort wherever you could find it.

'Bigamy is an offence against the institution of marriage, an institution founded on complete trust. This was simply a selfish act.'

O'Clee met Michelle in 2000 and they married in 2008, and began his affair with his second wife in 2011 - while he and his first wife were trying for a baby.

O'CLEE'S TANGLED WEB OF LIES
    Andrew O'Clee, 36, met Michelle in 2000 and the pair married in West Acton in 2008.

They began trying for a baby in 2011 – the same time he met his second wife, Philippa.

He got engaged to Philippa in 2012 and forged a decree absolute for his first marriage.

O'Clee*married second wife in August, 2013.

His mother and brother attended the ceremony under the illusion he had divorced his first wife.

In 2014, Michelle and Andrew’s daughter was born.

O’Clee was arrested in September, 2014.*

He then told her he had seen a fraud and was in Witness Protection as his life was in danger - and he had to spend long periods in a safe house.

Michelle went into labour 18 months after he began his safe-house lie and he turned up to the birth five hours late.

He cut the umbilical cord and left saying police were waiting to take him to safety.

She added: 'The day I found out about the bigamy was the day my world fell apart and the violent betrayal unfolded.'

She later saw the Facebook post and then unearthed photos of his second wedding on social media and reported it to police before he was arrested in August 2014.

Defending, Patrick Duffy said: 'It's hard to answer. He has abandonment issues. When he was 15 his mother and father broke up.

'There isn't a day that goes by when he doesn't regret the stupidity of his actions.'

He added that Philippa wished to carry on her relationship with the cheat.

O'Clee admitted to one count of bigamy and is expected to serve half of his sentence in custody

Armadillos will absolutely destroy your yard and kill all your grass, plus they carry diseases. And it jumps straight up like 6 feet in the air when you kill it, which is reason enough for those bastards to die.

They jump 6ft ? Well now they're even cooler. They could hang out with the kangaroos. Why the hell do they carry so many diseases though?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Wife discovers her husband is cheating & has secret second family rather than in witness protection after he was tagged on Facebook doing the Ice Bucket Challenge

://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3041696/Wife-discovered-cheating-husband-s-secret-second-family-tagged-Facebook-doing-Ice-Bucket-Challenge.html
    This asshole is a master liar and manipulator, and he fucking blames his mommy/daddy issues?!?

Jesus fuck, some people are such unbelievably selfish pricks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I just can't believe his second wife is choosing to stay with him?!?! What in the everloving fuck??

Once a cheat always a cheat. I have told my husband for years if you fall in love with someone else then tell me and leave before you start anything with this person then we will have an amicable separation, shared custody etc. however, if you cheat on me and you embarrass me and our children, I will fucking end you and take everything and he knows I have the means and more importantly the spit to make his life a living hell lol

I have no doubt people fall in and out of love, but there is never a reason to ever treat someone you had feeling for in the past like garbage. I have never considered cheating or straying but if I am at Starbucks and a guy asks me a question and i turn around and I feel like I am falling and can't catch my breath and I start to shake and his voice makes me feel warm and fuzzy and shit, call 911 I think my hypoglycemia is acting up, in fact dark mysterious stranger shove a donut in my mouth and walk away I am a married woman hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I just can't believe his second wife is choosing to stay with him?!?! What in the everloving fuck??
    Doesn't surprise me. Some people are fucking dumb. Especially ones who think they're special.

Once a cheat always a cheat. I have told my husband for years if you fall in love with someone else then tell me and leave before you start anything with this person then we will have an amicable separation, shared custody etc. however, if you cheat on me and you embarrass me and our children, I will fucking end you and take everything and he knows I have the means and more importantly the spit to make his life a living hell lol

I have no doubt people fall in and out of love, but there is never a reason to ever treat someone you had feeling for in the past like garbage. I have never considered cheating or straying but if I am at Starbucks and a guy asks me a question and i turn around and I feel like I am falling and can't catch my breath and I start to shake and his voice makes me feel warm and fuzzy and shit, call 911 I think my hypoglycemia is acting up, in fact dark mysterious stranger shove a donut in my mouth and walk away I am a married woman hehehe
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

WTF is in that??
    It's a bleedin’ armadillo groom’s cake!

The picture is a still from a scene in the movie "Steel Magnolias".... here's the quote for context:

"The groom's cake! It's awful! It's in the shape of a giant armadillo.

An armadillo? You're joking, right?

No, Jackson's got this aunt and she makes these cakes.

Sounds interesting.

It's repulsive. It's got gray icing. I can't even begin to imagine how you make gray icing!

But the worst is the cake part, is red velvet cake -- blood red! People are gonna be hacking into this poor animal and it'll look like it's bleeding to death!!"
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

It's a movie my grandma used to watch over and over again when I was a kid LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I rather be wrong then be cheated on twice and proved right know what I mean?
    If he can't respect me and I stay then I am disrespecting myself. I think this sums it up

I rather be wrong then be cheated on twice and proved right know what I mean?
    If he can't respect me and I stay then I am disrespecting myself. I think this sums it up
    You need to learn the difference between blanket statements and your own personal experience.

Saying you won't date someone who's cheated because you're afraid they'll do it again

--is not the same as--

"Once a cheater always a cheater."

I've cheated on boyfriends in the past. It has absolutely no impact/relation on my relationships now, or what I would do now.

Your right I am speaking of my own opinion, sorry if it was unclear.

Nah, I'm too tame for that. Funny/twisted for sure but malicious isn't my thing (unless someone burns a quokka like some French fucks did down here this weekend). I just have a weird thread that I keep as a kind of virtual pet. I'm bound to get in trouble for it sooner or later but at this moment in time it *may* be the most extensive collection of exploding whale references on the net.

I live in a whale-watching town too, so I might even get my own footage one day.
    I just searched mds and found this post. Quokkas ffs. They are the most placid lovely animals. At least we know their names now. Assholes.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-1...6402032?pfm=ms

Two French tourists have been fined $4,000 each after pleading guilty to animal cruelty towards a quokka.

The pair will have to spend a night in custody after failing to raise enough money to pay the fine this afternoon.

Thibaud Valette, 24, and Jean Batrikian, 18, were charged over an incident on Rottnest Island, off Perth, on April 3.

One of the men ignited an aerosol spray with a lighter and singed the quokka while the other recorded it on his mobile phone.

The pair's lawyer told the Fremantle Magistrates Court they did not intend to harm the animal and now feared for their safety after being abused online.

Magistrate Elizabeth Langdon said the claim they did not intend to cause harm was fanciful

She said the fine was necessary to act as a deterrent.

The maximum penalty for animal cruelty is a $50,000 fine and five years in jail.

Quokkas are small, endangered marsupials protected under state and federal legislation.

They are almost exclusively found on Rottnest Island after numbers on the mainland dwindled following European settlement.

There are still some small populations on the mainland.

In February, five quokkas were found dead on Rottnest, and their heads had been stuffed into plant protectors.

In 2007, the Western Force rugby club fined two of its players $11,000 and $5,000 each after mishandling quokkas on the island.
    Last edited by emylou; 04-17-2015 at 04:02 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking dickheads! They're so cute and people take selfies when them
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm still raging about this. Glad we have their names now. I wonder if they've left for home yet, cos I'm sure there's a few million people in Aus who haven't had a turn at kicking them yet.

Fuckers.

I know! Im so angry. Poor little gorgeous Quokka.
    Thibaud Valette and Jean Batrikian I curse you both.

Their vid's at this link

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-1...island/6402032

Two French tourists have been fined $4,000 each after pleading guilty to animal cruelty towards a quokka.

The pair will have to spend a night in custody after failing to raise enough money to pay the fine this afternoon.

Thibaud Valette, 24, and Jean Batrikian, 18, were charged over an incident on Rottnest Island, off Perth, on April 3.

One of the men ignited an aerosol spray with a lighter and singed the quokka while the other recorded it on his mobile phone.

The pair's lawyer told the Fremantle Magistrates Court they did not intend to harm the animal and now feared for their safety after being abused online.

Magistrate Elizabeth Langdon said the claim they did not intend to cause harm was fanciful.

She said the fine was necessary to act as a deterrent.

The maximum penalty for animal cruelty is a $50,000 fine and five years in jail.

Quokkas are small, endangered marsupials protected under state and federal legislation.

They are almost exclusively found on Rottnest Island after numbers on the mainland dwindled following European settlement.

There are still some small populations on the mainland.

In February, five quokkas were found dead on Rottnest, and their heads had been stuffed into plant protectors.

In 2007, the Western Force rugby club fined two of its players $11,000 and $5,000 each after mishandling quokkas on the island.

Awww, you fear for your safety? Good because your fine's too low so we'll recoup the balance in blood & bruises thanks.

This might be "the" Thibaud Valette (100% not sure though so please view passport stamps before telling him how much he sux. Thanx)

https://m.facebook.com/bugs.vava?_rdr
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-17-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Fucking dickheads! They're so cute and people take selfies when them
    And that's what kills me about that video. Little dude was hanging out, totally unafraid, and they pull that shit.

And they're afraid for their safety because they've been "abused online"? Because people can totally set you on fire through the computer? Fuck outta here.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28...cer-with-badge

Police say a Florida man was arrested last Friday after trying to have sex with a tree and assaulting an officer, according to a report.

WKMG reports 41-year-old Kenneth Crowder has been charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence, and assault with a deadly weapon on a law enforcement officer.

Crowder was seen by police running naked through a neighborhood and yelling that he was God, according to the Melbourne Police Department. He was then seen trying to have sex with a tree.

An officer confronted Crowder and tried using a taser on him. However, he removed the taser probes from his body and attacked the officer.

The officer says that Crowder then stole his badge and tried using its pin to stab him with it. That is when other officers arrived on the scene and helped subdue Crowder.

Police say that Crowder was on the drug ‘Flakka,' which is a synthetic substance similar to bath salts.

Great mugshot!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Thread Information