Page 144 of 157 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    Is it bad that I think of this movie every time I see Jumaki's name on a thread?
    You're welcome...???

French fitness model dies in freak whipped cream accident

http://nypost.com/2017/06/21/fitness...ream-accident/

The pic included has a whippet in it??? Was she huffing or making an ice cream sunday???

Quote Originally Posted by morbid1 View Post
    The pic included has a whippet in it??? Was she huffing or making an ice cream sunday???
    --- or a sundae ---

--- or a sundae ---
    My money is on a whip cream slip and slide. Double Dare style.

http://www.wkyc.com/mb/ext/news/nati...os2mSGEsuUOAia
    Man convicted of deadly stabbing after SpongeBob dispute

, Pa. — A Pennsylvania man accused of stabbing someone after a confrontation a witness said was sparked by a comparison to SpongeBob SquarePants has been convicted of murder.

Prosecutors say 39-year-old Robert S. Lee stabbed Jamal Britton last July at a Lewisburg apartment complex.

PennLive.com reports witness Qaisha Jacobs told the jury Britton was angry after Lee told him he looked like the anthropomorphic cartoon sponge. Britton was the father of Jacobs’ son.

Lee acknowledged swinging a knife at Britton but said he was unsure if he struck him. He said he was afraid the angry, advancing Britton might have had a gun.

Lee drove away and threw his knife into a river. Britton walked to a nearby playground and eventually was taken to a hospital, where he died.

Lee was convicted Wednesday. He remains in jail pending sentencing.

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

The family stressed the canister was secure in the container, but I'm sus. I could see her huffing head tilted downwards, and it projecting into her chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Heres his mugshot.
    Last edited by puke; 06-22-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Heres his mugshot.
    That is pants-shittingly terrifying.

I can't even imagine being on that jury. The minute I heard "he stabbed him because he said he looked like SpongeBob," I would've wanted to laugh. Don't get me wrong, it's sad somebody is dead, but what a dumb reason to get really mad and want to stab somebody.

--- or a sundae ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    My money is on a whip cream slip and slide. Double Dare style.
    I heard that the canister was part of a huge recall years ago. Out of 200,000 recalled, only a quarter were returned.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmedeadly8989 View Post
    I can't even imagine being on that jury. The minute I heard "he stabbed him because he said he looked like SpongeBob," I would've wanted to laugh. Don't get me wrong, it's sad somebody is dead, but what a dumb reason to get really mad and want to stab somebody.
    Eh, people have been stabbed for dumber reasons. Maybe Spongebob wronged this mans family in some way.

I guess you can consider this weird.

Camping teen awakens to 'crunching sound' as bear bites his head

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/us/col...ack/index.html

Two people have been charged in connection with a stolen placenta and umbilical cord from a Caldwell, Idaho hospital.

According to a Caldwell Police report, Alexis Buller gave birth to a baby on July 3rd. After the birth, hospital staff went back into the room to recover the placenta, umbilical cord, and vials – only to find that they were missing.

The report states that during labor and delivery, staff at the hospital was concerned the mother was possibly using drugs; so the doctor ordered the placenta, cord, and cord blood be sent for testing.

After viewing surveillance camera video, police say they saw Buller's mother, Rhiannon Stoneham, “conceal something in her arms and walk out of the hospital to a vehicle and leave the scene.”

When the vehicle pulled into the parking lot, police say they approached both Rhiannon Stoneham and her husband, Kevin Stoneham. The woman reportedly told officers she was afraid for her daughter because she believed a friend had “spiked her daughter’s drink” with methamphetamine when her daughter went over to buy marijuana from the friend.

The report said Rhiannon Stoneham's daughter felt like she was high on meth, and Rhiannon Stoneham knew that the baby would be taken away if hospital personnel tested the placenta for drugs. She then told police she was driven to the Jack-in-the-Box restaurant, where she threw the black trash bag containing the placenta and umbilical cord into the dumpster behind the business.

Rhiannon Stoneham stated she thought she could take the placenta and umbilical cord because they came from her daughter.

According to the report, in a separate conversation with investigators, Kevin Stoneham said he was in the hallway and noticed Rhiannon Stoneham “panicking.” Kevin Stoneham said Rhiannon Stoneham asked him to “take the bag with the placenta out of the room” and he told her that he wouldn’t. Kevin Stoneham then told officers he went down to his truck in the parking lot, and waited for Rhiannon Stoneham. A short while later, Rhiannon Stoneham came out of the hospital with the bag, he said. He told investigators they then left the scene and drove to the Jack-in-the-Box, where Rhiannon Stoneham threw the bag with the placenta in a dumpster.

Rhiannon Stoneham was charged with felony destruction of evidence. Her preliminary hearing is set for July 19th at 8:30 a.m.

Kevin Stoneham was arrested and charged with aiding and abetting in the destruction of evidence. His preliminary hearing is set for July 19th at 8:30 a.m.

The child has since been placed in the care of Health and Welfare.
    http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/t...dwell-hospital

I have no idea why anybody would think these two do drugs. None at all

Man trapped in ATM slips notes to customers begging for help

CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) — Police say a Texas man who became trapped inside an ATM slipped notes to customers via the receipt slot pleading for them to help him escape.

Corpus Christi police Lt. Chris Hooper says the contractor became stuck Wednesday when he was changing a lock to a Bank of America room that leads to the ATM.

The unidentified contractor, who had left his cellphone in his truck, encountered a problem with the lock.

He passed notes through the ATM receipt slot to customers retrieving cash. One read, “Please help. I’m stuck in here …,” before imploring people to call his boss.

A customer called police, who heard a faint voice coming from the ATM.

An officer kicked in the door to the room, freeing the man.

http://www.wkyc.com/mb/news/nation-n...help/456431672

http://www.wnem.com/story/35896866/f...ngers-from-jet

RALEIGH, NC (MEREDITH) -- A passenger "passed gas", forcing everyone from a plane at Raleigh-Durham International Airport Sunday afternoon, according to WNCN-TV.

Passengers suffered nausea and headaches throughout the ordeal; a few people became ill while leaving the flight, WNCN reported.

Once passengers were removed from the flight, an airport spokesman said an investigation quickly ensued on what caused the stench.

A short time later, investigators said the incident was a "medical call" and turned all questions over to Wake County EMS in Raleigh.

Someone farted and made a plane full of people sick? Man, I'm glad I'm not that person. There was a seven year old kid in my martial arts classes when I was a teen and everytime he went in the toilet, I thought there was a gas leak in the building. My mom had to explane to me that it was probably just a fart but I seriously thought the building was going to blow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Someone farted and made a plane full of people sick? Man, I'm glad I'm not that person. There was a seven year old kid in my martial arts classes when I was a teen and everytime he went in the toilet, I thought there was a gas leak in the building. My mom had to explane to me that it was probably just a fart but I seriously thought the building was going to blow up.
    That would depend on the size of the fart.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The same link has now added this:
    I really liked the idea of someone farting people out of a plane. That's power.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Early signs of dementia? Fuck if I know.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/20...ome-alone.html

Deranged woman crawls through doggy door to attack two young girls who were home alone
    Sounds like a normal Tuesday morning for me.

are you the one crawling in the doggy door, or the one having random people crawl into your doggy door?
    Little of column A, little of Column B

As long as you keep it balanced. It's all about balance.
    I learned that at a young age. Only be the one crawling through doggy doors about half the time, the other half, stab motherfuckers.

Man accused of drunkenly strolling down a road in Maine wearing a hooded sweatshirt and a clown mask and brandishing a machete taped to his amputated arm has been arrested.

http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStor...social_fb_abcn

Thread Information