Page 85 of 157 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Believe it or not, this funeral home was going to be the subject of a new reality show. And their claim that no bodies had been sitting around longer than 4 months is complete bullshit if they've got a baby in their building who passed away in 2012. . This is a level of asshole I can't even begin to comprehend. http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/07...-mortuary.html

How did these camera crews not know something was wrong? Those assholes get all up in to their business when filming reality shows. WOW.

Yeah, these people are going to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

How did these camera crews not know something was wrong? Those assholes get all up in to their business when filming reality shows. WOW.

Yeah, these people are going to hell.
    The woman owner said she was gone from the business for a brief period because she had a child. Then she said she was there last Friday, and there was an odor, but she didn't notice anything unusual. That is utter bullshit and a cop out. She's not taking responsibility for this gross abuse of corpses and she's not even sorry. Fuck her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Art student Eleanor Beth Haswell, 18 from North East England has created knickers, which depict the female reproductive system in all its glory. From the cervix to the fallopian tubes and even ‘broad tissue’, the pants are a celebration of our hidden lady parts.
    What's more the diagram is handily annotated in a style we haven't seen since the last time we looked at a biology textbook. So if you (or your partner) aren’t completely clear where the cervix is, the mystery can finally be solved.
    Haswell’s project, called ‘Why are you so afraid of your own anatomy?’ also includes a padded bra.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...y-correct.html

they should have included where the pee hole is since no one ever knows that.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/blog/201...utt/index.html

Prison visitor had 23 things stashed in his butt

(July 25, 2014) Prison guards were surprised by the impressive array of items found in the "anus" of one Andre Silva de Jesus, 35, who was visiting an unidentified prison inmate. Reports indicate that a doctor's note, saying that the suspect had a pacemaker and couldn't be x-rayed, piqued guards' suspicions. Though it's also a good bet he was walking funny.

It seems that the lucky Silva de Jesus got himself a body cavity search instead of an x-ray. Searchers found: two mobile phones, two batteries, pliers, two drill bits, eight pieces of hacksaw blade, five nails and three sim cards in his anal cavity.

Military police were called to record the treasure trove of booty retrieved from Salva de Jesus' butt.

Prison authorities in Ribeirao das Neves, Greater BH, Brazil, do not yet know for whom the items were intended, but the investigation is ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

That's a lot of shit.

Maybe he needs to become pen pals with Jodi Arias and she can give him tips on maximizing his oriface hiding potential.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    why would anyone want something that came out of someones butthole?! i don't care if it was wrapped in plastic. IT WAS STILL IN A BUTTHOLE. ugh, and everything was probably covered in lube. ughhhhhhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I never could get someone shooting up their veins with substances that had possibly been smuggled in someone's asshole. That's beyond nasty. I'm with Neener, plastic bag or not, it's just tainted. I think about the tiny microscopic pores in a baggy that bacteria could pass thru.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Police: Couple kidnap teen who made their child cry

COLUSA, Calif. ?A Colusa husband and wife are in custody after allegedly kidnapping a 13-year-old boy who made their child cry.

Police arrested Rebecca Carranza-Molina, 44, and Jose Alfred Molina, 56, shortly after 6 p.m. Friday on suspicion of kidnapping, false imprisonment and child cruelty charges.

The couple is accused of kidnapping a 13-year-old Colusa boy from a street corner following an altercation on the Sacramento River at Colusa's Memorial Grove Park.

Witnesses reported they were with the victim on a sandbar on the Sacramento River at the base of the city park.

Carranza-Molina was nearby with her two small children.

One of the children was inadvertently hurt while playing with the teen, causing the child to cry.

Carranza-Molina became angry and attacked the boy, striking him several times and taking his bicycle from him.

The teen recovered his bike and left with witnesses.

Carranza-Molina left also, going home and picking up her husband.

The couple then drove back to the area of the park and found the teen walking on Eighth Street, near Main Street. They then chased him to Seventh and Market streets, at which point they grabbed him, and forced them into their minivan, police said.

Witnesses called police, using their cellphones.

Investigators said the suspects drove the teen to their home in the 400 block of 14th Street, and forced him into the house and kept him there until he apologized for making their child cry.

Officers from the Colusa Police Department and Colusa County Sheriff's Department arrived at the couple's home as the teen was apologizing.

The victim sustained only minor scratches and bruising and was released to his grandparents.

Carranza-Molina and Molina were booked into the Colusa County Jail. Bail for each was set at $100,000.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/colusa-co-c...#ixzz38nSuvXYQ

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The 13 year old didn't hurt the child on purpose, I say these psychos need to sit in jail for awhile. What would they do to someone who does shit to them on purpose?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The widow of America's deadliest sniper has been ordered to pay Jesse Ventura $1.8million after losing a defamation suit over claims her husband made before he was murdered.
    Former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle claimed in his best-selling booked American Sniper that he punched the Ventura after the former Minnesota governor made disparaging comments about the military, including that the SEALs 'deserved to lose a few' over their behavior in Iraq.
    Kyle, who was murdered by a fellow veteran at a Texas gun range last year, defended his story in videotaped testimony before his death, saying it was accurate.
    Eleven witnesses also backed up Kyle's version of events, defense attorney John Borger told jurors.
    After Kyle's death in February 2013, Ventura filed suit against his widow, Taya Kyle, who inherited the estimated $6million that Kyle raked in from the book.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz38wjmViMZ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http:// http://shanghaiist.com/2014/...d_having_r.php
    Sports staff in Heilongjiang literally cut corners when they constructed a rectangular track instead of a circular one so they could disguise damage in a hurry before investigators arrived.
    The staff in the cultural centre said that the place was originally an athletic field. However, it became more and more damaged as time passed. As the time was limited before the investigation by senior officials, they did not have time to pave over the track. Therefore, they just paved the turns into right angles.

"Since the senior officials from the province would come and investigate the construction, we therefore paved this for a while so as to deal with them,? said one official in the cultural centre. From a distance, there is no obvious difference between this track and a normal one. Up close, however, one can see that the turns are all at right angles. ?We also think the running tracks look ugly. Though, who could change it when the senior officials didn?t want to change ?? the staff in the cultural centre said.

Also

-from the DM, just to add a little journalistic integrity to the story
    A few DM readers have left comments suggesting these pix are photo shopped!! Why ever would they suspect them of such a thing ...

The horror of this stems from the notion we were taught as children to "stay within the lines." I reject those notions and not only go outside the lines but also run with scissors. Of course, in a communist nation such as China ideology that radical might get me shot. People of China, go run where you want!

A mystery cat-like creature has been filmed stalking the streets of Los Angeles at night, prompting fears an African lion may be on the loose.
    Grainy security camera footage taken by a City of Norwalk resident shows the unidentified beast wandering past houses and parked cars under the cover of darkness on July 29.
    At first glance the creature, which ambles slowly and calmly past the security camera, appears to be an African lioness or mountain lion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz39QMF8XtG

A cat-like dog-like creature.

ETA

????

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pet-Costum...-/161042833684
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-04-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Woman Goes To Church, Finds Remains of 80 People In IKEA Bags

Instead of opening the bags to find a treasure trove of affordably priced flat-pack furniture, Kicki Karl?n was instead greeted with the skulls and bones of nearly 80 people.

According to the Kl?ckeberga church, the bones had been stored in the bags and covered with tarpaulin since 2009 after they were dug up during a renovation of the church that saw the addition of a wheelchair ramp.

On stumbling across the bones, Kicki Karl?n said she became very angry at discovering such a large number of human remains just left in Ikea bags.

She said: “I became angry, very angry about how they were just sitting there. I spoke with some people from the parish who said the bones had been there since 2009.

”How would you feel if it was your grandmother or grandfather?“

Ludvig Papmehl-Dufay, an archaeologist that was involved in the initial dig, confirmed to the Swedish newspaper The Local that the bones had been dug up five years ago, and said the initial plan was to document and then rebury the remains.

However, the reburial was delayed and instead, they were stored in the church and the Ikea bags.

Papmehl-Dufay said: "The plan was to rebury them as soon as possible, but that's up to the church. The county board said they couldn't leave church ground, and it became complicated.”

Despite criticism from Kicki Karl?n, Papmehl-Dufay said that the Ikea bags were an efficient way to store the the bones.

“It's not standard practice, definitely not for archaeologists, but the Ikea bags aren't actually that bad. They'd be great for stopping the moulding process. But it can't be that good to have them in the basement for so long
    http://www.independent.ie/world-news...-30480698.html

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    A mystery cat-like creature has been filmed stalking the streets of Los Angeles at night, prompting fears an African lion may be on the loose.
    Grainy security camera footage taken by a City of Norwalk resident shows the unidentified beast wandering past houses and parked cars under the cover of darkness on July 29.
    At first glance the creature, which ambles slowly and calmly past the security camera, appears to be an African lioness or mountain lion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz39QMF8XtG

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2...chians-to.html

http://theparanormalnetwork.wordpres...ts-in-britain/
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

They're even more widespread ...

http://www.mysteriousaustralia.com/s...enomenonv.html

& from Western Sydney, in this article no less than the NSW State Premier (equivalent of a state governor?) weighed into the debate on the creatures existence

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...331170878.html

In fact, this story's so old & so well known that Penrith's rugby league team is

ETA there's an old air force base at Richmond, NSW - not far from Penrith. My grandfather was in the air force in WW2 (not the best thing to admit in Australia, but that's another story). In his words "it's the bloody Yanks fault". He reckons U.S troops stationed in the area brought 2 panthers with them as mascots & let them go in the scrub rather than transport them back home at the end of the war.

- I have nothing to back this up whatsoever. Grandad was a grumpy old drunk & chronic bullshit artist so disregard this story entirely if you like.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-04-2014 at 10:31 PM.

Sorry!! But I LOVE these stories. I think I posted this somewhere in this thread already, it's definitely one of my favorites

The Essex Lion ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...estic-cat.html

Here, kitty kitty: Image of 'Essex Lion' that sparked massive police hunt is finally revealed as officers call off the search and admit sightings were probably of a 'large domestic cat

<<snipped>>
    'A man started running towards us yelling 'It’s a f****** lion!' He looked so panicked you knew it was not a joke. The lion you could see it from the side.’ The van driver, from Romford, Essex, continued: 'I grabbed my children’s hands and we ran towards our caravan. My children started to scream, “daddy, is the lion going to get us?” 'It was one million per cent a lion. It was a tan colour with a big mane, it was fully grown, it was definitely a lion. It was just standing there, it seemed to be enjoying itself.

'There were a dozen or so people who saw it. We are staying on the caravan park down the road. It’s very busy – it’s a seaside resort and a bank holiday.’ Che Kevlin, 40, who lives nearby the scene of the drama, described hearing the lion roar. He said: 'I was sitting with my wife in the front room playing backgammon at around 10pm when I heard this very loud roar. 'It was incredibly odd to hear something like that at that time of night. 'We had been for a walk earlier in the day and heard a police helicopter but didn’t realise they were looking for a lion.

'We were trying to work out what the roar was. It was not until my brother texted me 20 minutes later and said there’s a lion on the loose in your area that we realised what exactly it was. 'It was very, very loud. I’ve only heard what a lion sounds like on TV wildlife programmes, but it was definitely that.’
    Lion captured & contained at last

Note : while some of these stories are obviously hilarious mistakes/sad fakes, if you live in a country that allows ownership of exotic pets, or there's a zoo or circus etc in your area, there's always going to be a possibility the sighting is real. So I don't automatically discount every sighting even though I do take every opportunity to laugh at cryptozoologists & silly people.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-04-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Here, kitty kitty: Image of 'Essex Lion' that sparked massive police hunt is finally revealed as officers call off the search and admit sightings were probably of a 'large domestic cat

Thank god this killer has been tamed. I was worried for a second it was the Cheshire Cat.

This photo has NOT been altered in any way.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Don't really know where to put this, but the vids amazing.

A man slipped & became trapped between a train & the platform in Perth today. Rail staff & passengers pushed the train sideways until he could free his leg??

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's awesome
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That's what I call Teamwork!!! ^^

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

He did not 'mind the gap'

Thread Information