Page 130 of 157 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Can you imagine the break up? She'll be crying into her carton of ice cream while her boobs fill with enough milk for a man size appetite.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Oh God..just NO! I don't even think brain bleach will work on this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She's either dumb or extremely immature for her age. Probably both. And his posts on her page
    Did she delete certain posts or turn them private? I only see a few pics posted recently, and then nothing till 2013...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

A woman has been arrested in Florida for allegedly trying to rip her boyfriend?s testicles off.

Rosaire Francois, 28, reportedly confessed to police that she "tried to rip his balls off" during a fight at the couple's home on May 5.
    According to police, the couple got into a fight during a car journey to their home in Ellenton, in the east of the state, The Sun reports.
    When they arrived at the house, the man went to take a shower. But Francois knocked down the door while he was trying to wash and grabbed the man by his testicles. Police say that the fight moved to the kitchen.

The report said: "The offender grabbed the victim by the testicles and scratched the victim's face."
    When police arrived at the house, Francois confessed to the attack.
    Francois has been charged with misdemeanour domestic battery and is being held at the Manatee County Jail. It is unknown whether the man was injured in the attack.

In March, a woman ripped off her husband's testicles after he failed to get her flowers on International Women's Day.
    Romanian Ionel Popa, 39, was rushed to hospital after his wife of 15 years attacked him because she felt ignored.
    This story originally appeared in The Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...5762cf875e92a3

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Rosaire Francois, 28, reportedly confessed to police that she "tried to rip his balls off" during a fight at the couple's home on May 5.
    According to police, the couple got into a fight during a car journey to their home in Ellenton, in the east of the state, The Sun reports.
    When they arrived at the house, the man went to take a shower. But Francois knocked down the door while he was trying to wash and grabbed the man by his testicles. Police say that the fight moved to the kitchen.

The report said: "The offender grabbed the victim by the testicles and scratched the victim's face."
    When police arrived at the house, Francois confessed to the attack.
    Francois has been charged with misdemeanour domestic battery and is being held at the Manatee County Jail. It is unknown whether the man was injured in the attack.

In March, a woman ripped off her husband's testicles after he failed to get her flowers on International Women's Day.
    Romanian Ionel Popa, 39, was rushed to hospital after his wife of 15 years attacked him because she felt ignored.
    This story originally appeared in The Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...5762cf875e92a3

the old grab and scratch.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I'm not sure how I feel about this one.

I was def one of those kids who was whipped with belts and switches. I was a bad kid.

BATON ROUGE
    A mom from Louisiana has found herself in trouble with the law, and at the center of a national debate over how she recently chose to discipline her children.

Thirty-year-old Schaquana Spears wanted to show her three sons some tough love by whipping them for breaking into a neighbor's home.

"I was being a mother who loves her kids, who wants to protect her kids, and steer them in the right direction."

According to police documents, Spears struck her 13-year-old son multiple times with an electrical chord, but she says it was a belt. The teen had lacerations on his arms and marks across his body. Two other sons also had visible injuries.

"I reacted and I'm the bad guy, it's not right," Spears said.

The single mother of six was arrested and could be charged with two felony counts of child cruelty. She also lost her job and custody of her kids.

Many in the community support her actions, including Alisa Nicholson -- the neighbor who was allegedly burglarized.

"You know, her kids done wrong and she spanked them or whooped them and I commend her for that."

Winter Applewhite doesn't know Spears, but paid nearly $400 to bail her out of jail.

"I told her that I understood where she was coming from, and she did nothing wrong," Applewhite said.

But some have questioned whether Spears went too far.

The Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services said "reasonable, constructive discipline is a healthy part of parenting ... but it crosses into abuse when it leaves a child cut, burned, bloody or bruised."

"I'd rather discipline my kids than for them to be beaten in the street, caught in someone's home murdered, or in someone's prison and me having to visit," Spears said.

The state attorney general is looking into the case, and the local district attorney still hasn't filed charges. If charges are filed, Spears could face 20 years in prison.
    http://www.10tv.com/article/louisian...g-sons-robbery

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I was never spanked as a child, but my brother was whipped all the time for one thing or another. He is still bad to this day.

It sounds to me like a mom trying to discipline her children...but if the children had injuries I can see where that would cross the line.

Here is her FB: https://www.facebook.com/ChefSmileyy.itis?fref=ts

Yep, me too, RBW. Injuries most certainly do cross the line.

I'm was one of the kids raised to tell on our parents if they hit us (at school taught-they defs pushed it too hard, kids were telling on everything and anything).

I think if you have to resort to hitting your kids, especially with something else, then you're the failure, not them; Kids learn by example and their environment..

Saying that, I haven't had kids because I know that I'm simply not ready to be that patient/would like to own a home first (so will be 80)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post

I think if you have to resort to hitting your kids, especially with something else, then you're the failure, not them; Kids learn by example and their environment..
    I disagree with the bolded part. As a parent I have seen/heard my children do/say things the have learned from other children at daycare or school. Am I a failure because I spank my child on the butt when s/he does something s/he saw another child do? No.

I was raised with spankings, switches, belts, 2x4s etc. I would never hit my child in ways my siblings or myself were but I don't have a problem with a spanking on the butt in the right circumstances. I'm not ok with any discipline that leaves brusies or marks.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    I disagree with the bolded part. As a parent I have seen/heard my children do/say things the have learned from other children at daycare or school. Am I a failure because I spank my child on the butt when s/he does something s/he saw another child do? No.

I was raised with spankings, switches, belts, 2x4s etc. I would never hit my child in ways my siblings or myself were but I don't have a problem with a spanking on the butt in the right circumstances. I'm not ok with any discipline that leaves brusies or marks.
    I agree with you.

My guess is this is the only way this woman could keep her kids in line. She is the single mother of 6 children. She caught them in the act, so I think her response was emotional and rash.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Kids are stupid. And I really mean that in the most loving way...but they are. You can tell them fifty times not to do something and give them reasons why...and they'll still do it.

There comes a point, however, when spanking no longer becomes effective, and other outlets need exploring. Our kids were spanked when they were little, but that quickly became ineffective because they grew and were stubborn to a fault (just like their mother - but it's true.) Then we just started to take things away, like privileges. They hated that much more because it lasted longer and we didn't forget. Kids do hate it when you don't let them do what they want to do.

I think part of the problem is that people have already judged the woman in this case because she has six children...and is a single mother. Does that make her a bad person? No. A bad judge of character as far as the people she chose to procreate with? Perhaps. Abusive? Meh...she has six kids to care for and does so by herself. I'd be batshit fucking crazy if I were her.

And as far as their evidence of scratches or injuries, whipping someone with an electrical cord is no joke. It hurts, and it leaves marks. It is also much more aerodynamic than a belt and can be swing much faster using the same amount of force as a belt (if that makes sense). The damage of a belt can only be done with a lot of force, whereas an electrical cord requires much less force to inflict significant damage. Try it on yourself sometime, you'll see exactly what I mean.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I am imaging a whole bunch of MDS'ers going out and beating themselves with electrical cords today.
    Bwhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post

I can grasp that - that's why i said I'm not a mama yet & really am just throwing ideas out - There's a reason I won't be for a long time.. HARDEST JOB ON THE PLANET - sorry if I came across as judgey, that wasn't the idea at all (kids are their own vessels) - but i don't like the hitting with objects, it's just not needed.

For this accidental rudeness, I shall electrical chord myself 6 times, to signify the 6 children I don't have to deal with on the reg

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    http://kstp.com/news/stories/s2828298.shtml

Man's Pig Tattoo Seen as Threat to Mpls. Cop

Minneapolis police say it starts with the tattoo, but goes much deeper than that.

Antonio Jenkins Jr. sits in the Hennepin County Jail charged with felony terroristic threats against a police officer.

Investigators say Jenkins has a tattoo that depicts a pig in a police officer's uniform and an automatic weapon in its mouth. They say it has a specific officer's badge and name on it with a threat written underneath it.

According to a criminal complaint, investigators say Jenkins is a known member of a violent Minneapolis gang. The complaint says Jenkins admitted the tattoo could cause other gang members to inflict harm on the officer. And, police say, Jenkins posted a photo of the tattoo on Facebook and bragged about it in a written message.

Investigators say those two things took the threat to another level and they brought the case to the Hennepin County Attorney's Office who issued the charge in District Court.

Police say given the gang's history of violent offenses in the past and Jenkins' admission of its potential threat to the officer, they believe the case will withstand legal challenges on First Amendment free speech issues.
    I wondered why they went after him! He was up for 2 x murder charges, and now he's been cleared..

Murder suspect featured in TV crime solving show acquitted of all his crimes

" JUNE 26, 2016 ? 8:38PM
    itemprop
    Antonio F. Jenkins
    TEXT SIZE
    EMAIL
    PRINT
    MORE
    A 24-year-old man whose Minneapolis double-murder case was featured in a true-crime TV show ? causing a debate over access to the video footage ? was acquitted of all charges Friday.

Both the prosecution and defense attorneys went to court to demand that the A&E network's "The First 48" show release footage taken during the investigation to bolster their cases. But the show didn't play a role in a jury's verdicts that cleared Antonio F. Jenkins Jr. of multiple murder and attempted murder charges.

According to court documents, Jenkins, of Bloomington, was the gunman in the July 25 shooting in Peavey Park.

The victims, Abdirahman A. Jined, 24, and Jorge U. Zavaleta-Martinez, 20, were considered innocent bystanders in a gang feud, police said.

The trial lasted two weeks, and it took jurors only a few hours to reach a their verdicts, Hennepin County Chief Public Defender Mary Moriarty said.

"We didn't think Mr. Jenkins should have been prosecuted in the first place," she said.

"We presented evidence that showed somebody else committed the crime"

"The First 48" features law enforcement agencies that allow cameras to follow officers during criminal investigations.

The production company, Kirkstall Road Enterprises, has refused to give up the video. The county attorney's office declined to comment Friday, but County Attorney Mike Freeman said previously that the show hampers both sides' ability to do their job effectively."

http://www.startribune.com/murder-su...mes/384467381/

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    I wondered why they went after him! He was up for 2 x murder charges, and now he's been cleared..

Murder suspect featured in TV crime solving show acquitted of all his crimes

" JUNE 26, 2016 ? 8:38PM
    itemprop
    Antonio F. Jenkins
    TEXT SIZE
    EMAIL
    PRINT
    MORE
    A 24-year-old man whose Minneapolis double-murder case was featured in a true-crime TV show ? causing a debate over access to the video footage ? was acquitted of all charges Friday.

Both the prosecution and defense attorneys went to court to demand that the A&E network's "The First 48" show release footage taken during the investigation to bolster their cases. But the show didn't play a role in a jury's verdicts that cleared Antonio F. Jenkins Jr. of multiple murder and attempted murder charges.

According to court documents, Jenkins, of Bloomington, was the gunman in the July 25 shooting in Peavey Park.

The victims, Abdirahman A. Jined, 24, and Jorge U. Zavaleta-Martinez, 20, were considered innocent bystanders in a gang feud, police said.

The trial lasted two weeks, and it took jurors only a few hours to reach a their verdicts, Hennepin County Chief Public Defender Mary Moriarty said.

"We didn't think Mr. Jenkins should have been prosecuted in the first place," she said.

"We presented evidence that showed somebody else committed the crime"

"The First 48" features law enforcement agencies that allow cameras to follow officers during criminal investigations.

The production company, Kirkstall Road Enterprises, has refused to give up the video. The county attorney's office declined to comment Friday, but County Attorney Mike Freeman said previously that the show hampers both sides' ability to do their job effectively."

http://www.startribune.com/murder-su...mes/384467381/

I bet his neighbors are beyond thrilled to have him back in their area.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I bet his neighbors are beyond thrilled to have him back in their area.
    quoting myself because I can't edit.
    he's not home, he's locked up but really what can they do, force a tattoo removal? that'll be in court until his arm is saggy and liver spots show up..

This woman killed her husband (of 30 years) with a pitchfork, then buried his body in shit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

She's scary

Wait ~ what is that? Are they sure it is a woman???

She's scary.

Male health worker banned for putting a patient's genitals in his mouth during an examination - after telling him he 'needed to get some fluid out'

-A health worker performed oral sex on his 30-year-old male patient
    -Christopher Paul Costello told his patient he 'needed some fluid'
    -He placed his mouth over his patient's penis twice on April 10, 2013
    -He was jailed for three months after the patient complained to his mother
    -Costello, 32, is banned for life from working in any health service capacity

A health worker who was jailed for performing oral sex on a male patient in his practice and a nearby toilet is banned from working in any health service capacity for the rest of his life.
    Christopher Paul Costello worked as an Aboriginal health worker at the Murri Health Group clinic in Caboolture, north of Brisbane, when the abuse occurred on April 10, 2013.
    The 32-year-old placed his mouth over his 30-year-old patient's penis to 'try and get some fluid,' before following him to the bathroom to perform the act again, reported Brisbane Times.

Costello had initially taken a urine sample from his patient which included traces of blood before performing the sexual act.
    He explained to his patient that he needed 'to try and get some fluid out to see where the blood is coming from'.
    Costello later followed the man to the toilet where he requested his patient remove his underwear and once again performed oral sex.

When the patient questioned 'What's this all about? I'm not gay' Costello said: 'This is what I thought you wanted'.
    The patient once again explained he was not gay and had only wanted a medical check prompting Costello to say: 'No, no, you're not gay. We'll leave it at that, just don't say anything'.

Costello was charged five days after the incident when the patient explained to his mother what had occurred.
    The 32-year-old who was not a registered practitioner or doctor at the time of the abuse pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual assault.
    A tribunal found Costello's 'sexual exploration of the patient's testicles and then penis' to have been committed 'with obvious attempt at stimulation'.
    After serving three months in prison the Health Ombudsman placed an interim ban stopping Costello from working.
    On Thursday June 23 the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal ruled on the ban after it found Costello still posed a 'serious and unacceptable risk' disallowing him from working.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4CvwF5o4w
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I get the feeling dude knew what was about to happen. Especially if he kept saying "I'm not gay"

Why did he complain to his mother tho? I wonder if he was mentally challenged (something tells me he was and maybe really didn't understand what was going on) IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I am imaging a whole bunch of MDS'ers going out and beating themselves with electrical cords today.
    Remember when a bunch of people were dragging their husbands around to see if Jodi would have been able to pull Travis into the shower?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Remember when a bunch of people were dragging their husbands around to see if Jodi would have been able to pull Travis into the shower?
    I definitely have once or twice

Thread Information