Page 92 of 157 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

It doesn't even sound like anybody did anything wring, what a tragic accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble Gum View Post
    It doesn't even sound like anybody did anything wring, what a tragic accident.
    Autocorrect catches everything but 'wring' the trolling is real.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-29595164

A backpacker found a 3in (7.5cm) leech that had been living up her nose for a month after a trip to South East Asia.

Daniela Liverani, 24, from Edinburgh, had been having nosebleeds for weeks but put them down to a burst blood vessel from a motorbike crash.

Ms Liverani was having a shower last Thursday when she was realised the dark shape wriggling in her nose was actually an animal.

Hospital staff used forceps and tweezers to remove the parasite.

Ms Liverani believes she picked up the leech in Vietnam or Cambodia, but even when she felt it moving up and down her nostril, she thought it was a blood clot.

She told BBC Radio Scotland: "Your initial reaction isn't to start thinking, oh God, there's obviously a leech in my face."

Daniela Liverani tells 5 live: "I just thought it was a congealed blood clot"
    It was when Ms Liverani was in the shower that the leech's presence was most noticeable.

She said: "Obviously my nasal passages would open up because of the steam and the heat and the water, and it would come out quite far, about as far as my lip.

"So I could kind of see it out of the corner of my eye but still didn't think it was a worm because it just looked like a blood clot.

"On Thursday I jumped out the shower and I unsteamed the mirror and I had a proper good look, and I could see little ridges on him."

That was the moment when Ms Liverani realised she was housing a parasite.

'Strange situation'
    She went to accident and emergency where doctors removed "Mr Curly" - as Ms Liverani nicknamed the leech - with forceps and tweezers.

"The doctors did a great job, hats off to them, because obviously they don't see something like that every day", she added.

"They did what they could in a strange situation while trying to keep their cool."

Ms Liverani then took the leech home for the night, at the doctors' suggestion. However, Mr Curly did not live to see another day.

"He's in an Edinburgh City Council bin," said Ms Liverani. "He's probably long gone by now. I boiled him first

I don't think a nose leech is as weird as naming said nose leech & taking him home like a pet before boiling him

Why would you boil it?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    Why would you boil it?

witchcraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Ugh, that grosses me out. I'm sorry, but if I ever feel movement, I'm going to assume there's something in there.

How did it get in there in the first place without her noticing?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    they can be really small before they start eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley951 View Post
    Why would you boil it?
    Pet Leach Pudding?

^^ this is Mr Curly post-boil.

R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Ugh, that grosses me out. I'm sorry, but if I ever feel movement, I'm going to assume there's something in there.

How did it get in there in the first place without her noticing?
    Maybe he was hiding in a nose flute. Obviously he was right to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-29595164

I don't think a nose leech is as weird as naming said nose leech & taking him home like a pet before boiling him
    Talk about going psycho on the poor nosy leech. I knew their relationship wouldn't last.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Ugh. People are so disgusting. Why the fuck would you do that?? MOVE ON.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    ?I am pleading with you, your honor, to please grant me forgiveness. I ask my victims for forgiveness, and for mercy, and for you to please not take me away from my children who need me.?

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...9cwAA.facebook

The fuck is going on in the Memphis area? When I went to Bolton we could barely smoke in the bathrooms at lunch without getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by 48nascarfan View Post
    http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...9cwAA.facebook

The fuck is going on in the Memphis area? When I went to Bolton we could barely smoke in the bathrooms at lunch without getting caught.
    Sounds like the young Aileen Wuornos. They might want to look into the why a little more than the where, when, how.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Man Dies In Haunted House, Mistaken For Prop For Almost 2 Weeks

Posted on*October 18, 2014*by*DvanL*in*Headlines,*Weird News

WAUKEGAN, Illinois -*

Halloween in*Waukegan, Illinois is anticipated by the entire town, as every October for the past 8 years, the Graham family has unveiled their haunted house to the neighborhood, with the event drawing thousands of visitors throughout the season.

The event became so popular that for the third year in a row, local police had to set up barricades to keep both automobile and pedestrian traffic moving along at an orderly pace, and the Graham?s started pre-selling tickets to the event to keep track of visitors.

?That?s how we noticed something was off,? said Hank Graham, owner of the*Wicked Waukegan Haunted House. ?The tickets came up one short when we counted out the receipts at the end of the day. That was the first or second night of the attraction, at the beginning of this month.?

The mystery of the incorrect ticket count was solved*late last week when a 6-year-old visitor told his parents he was very frightened of the ?old, dead stinky man? on the second level.* ?I heard the little boy say that,? said Hank, ?and I thought ? ?Oh great!? *If kids are getting a scare, well, that?s the whole fun of it. Every year we add new props ? we have mummies, skeletons, and mannequins,*plus the ol? peeled grapes as eyeballs in a bowl, strobe lights, fog machines ? crowd favorites, I guess you?d call them. Unfortunately, it was not one of our props that had scared the boy.?

That same evening, 31-year-old Susan Johnston,*screamed in terror as her children, who she was accompanying through the haunt, accidentally bumped into what they thought was a prop dummy, and discovered it to be an actual dead body.

?I told them to be careful as we went through, but my little*Grace, I think she touched him and it knocked him over, and his arm literally ripped right off his body!*Blood and other bodily fluids got*all over Grace?s*jacket and in her hair, and my son Ricky got some sort of slime all over his hand. They*were both terrified. It smelled so bad when we first walked in, but we thought it was all just part of the*attraction. Both of my children vomited right there on the floor.?

According to police, a 71-year-old man, whose identity has*not been released pending notification to the family, had leaned up against a corner of the building*after climbing the stairs to the second floor, and had apparently passed away.* ?We don?t yet know whether he had a heart attack or an existing illness that may have caused his death,? said Officer Allison Garfield, who had been on the scene to direct traffic.*?It was mayhem after he was discovered, though. People ran from the building screaming, but not in a good, fun way as you?d expect at a place like this.?

?To think that someone could live all alone in this world in a way that no one would notice you gone for multiple weeks, and he made a trip here all by himself to have some fun?We didn?t notice him ourselves ? it?s just awful,? Said Lynn Graham. ?We have so many props up there I guess I thought Hank put him up there, and he thought I did.?

The local health department shut down the Halloween exhibit, but authorities did not file charges against the Graham family.* ?It was just an unfortunate accident,? said Officer Garfield. ?These are just some wonderful people who open their home every year for people to have some fun, and this just put a shadow over the whole thing.?

The Grahams have closed their attraction for the remainder of the season, but said they do plan to re-open the haunt next year

http://empirenews.net/man-dies-in-ha...lmost-2-weeks/
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dammit, there's always gotta be at least one "dead body mistaken as Halloween prop" story every year.
    And wtf is UP with the creepy clown shit? It seems like most of them are just kinda of chilling but the people who are doing shit like this:

death wish? How long until they try to pull the "scary clown beating someone to death" prank and get gunned down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

WAUKEGAN, Illinois -*

Halloween in*Waukegan, Illinois is anticipated by the entire town, as every October for the past 8 years, the Graham family has unveiled their haunted house to the neighborhood, with the event drawing thousands of visitors throughout the season.

The event became so popular that for the third year in a row, local police had to set up barricades to keep both automobile and pedestrian traffic moving along at an orderly pace, and the Graham?s started pre-selling tickets to the event to keep track of visitors.

?That?s how we noticed something was off,? said Hank Graham, owner of the*Wicked Waukegan Haunted House. ?The tickets came up one short when we counted out the receipts at the end of the day. That was the first or second night of the attraction, at the beginning of this month.?

The mystery of the incorrect ticket count was solved*late last week when a 6-year-old visitor told his parents he was very frightened of the ?old, dead stinky man? on the second level.* ?I heard the little boy say that,? said Hank, ?and I thought ? ?Oh great!? *If kids are getting a scare, well, that?s the whole fun of it. Every year we add new props ? we have mummies, skeletons, and mannequins,*plus the ol? peeled grapes as eyeballs in a bowl, strobe lights, fog machines ? crowd favorites, I guess you?d call them. Unfortunately, it was not one of our props that had scared the boy.?

That same evening, 31-year-old Susan Johnston,*screamed in terror as her children, who she was accompanying through the haunt, accidentally bumped into what they thought was a prop dummy, and discovered it to be an actual dead body.

?I told them to be careful as we went through, but my little*Grace, I think she touched him and it knocked him over, and his arm literally ripped right off his body!*Blood and other bodily fluids got*all over Grace?s*jacket and in her hair, and my son Ricky got some sort of slime all over his hand. They*were both terrified. It smelled so bad when we first walked in, but we thought it was all just part of the*attraction. Both of my children vomited right there on the floor.?

According to police, a 71-year-old man, whose identity has*not been released pending notification to the family, had leaned up against a corner of the building*after climbing the stairs to the second floor, and had apparently passed away.* ?We don?t yet know whether he had a heart attack or an existing illness that may have caused his death,? said Officer Allison Garfield, who had been on the scene to direct traffic.*?It was mayhem after he was discovered, though. People ran from the building screaming, but not in a good, fun way as you?d expect at a place like this.?

?To think that someone could live all alone in this world in a way that no one would notice you gone for multiple weeks, and he made a trip here all by himself to have some fun?We didn?t notice him ourselves ? it?s just awful,? Said Lynn Graham. ?We have so many props up there I guess I thought Hank put him up there, and he thought I did.?

The local health department shut down the Halloween exhibit, but authorities did not file charges against the Graham family.* ?It was just an unfortunate accident,? said Officer Garfield. ?These are just some wonderful people who open their home every year for people to have some fun, and this just put a shadow over the whole thing.?

The Grahams have closed their attraction for the remainder of the season, but said they do plan to re-open the haunt next year

LOL, I almost thought this was real. Kudos Empire News...

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

WAUKEGAN, Illinois -*

OMG! I almost threw up reading that part. Those poor kids will be scarred for life, and I bet will never want to go to another haunted house ever again!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...Br/?hpt=us_bn8

face inside a bar when he tried to break up a fight between two women.

Police said officers responded to the Rock City Tavern Thursday night and found a 24-year-old man suffering from a gunshot wound to the face.

The owner of the bar told police the victim was shot inside the bar, according to a police report.

The police report stated the victim pulled the round from his face on his own.

The victim was transported to Carolinas Medical Center Main with serious injuries. He is expected to survive.

Police said the gunman left the scene in a silver Crown Victoria.
    Yowzers dude.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Usually stories don't shock me....but I am shocked with this one.

EXCLUSIVE - 'Evil bodysnatcher dug up my little girl's murdered body, mummified her corpse then taunted me for ten years': Grieving mother relives nightmare of seeing beloved daughter turned into a human doll

Ten-year-old Olga was murdered then body stolen from hole in her coffin
    Mad loner Anatoly Moskvin then turned her into a 'doll' wearing lipstick
    He kept her as part of a macabre collection of mummified corpses in room
    Mother Natalia suffered nine years of agony after he left notes on grave
    She discovered her daughter's body had been snatched for sick museum
    Now Olga is buried in new grave and Anatoly is locked up in asylum

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3HM2jqSHH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bermstalker; 10-27-2014 at 06:13 AM.

What the fucking fuck.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Man, that doll looks exactly like her. The man is a pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information