Page 137 of 157 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    People need to mind their business
    You're right man, he's probably just all pissed off cause he's a blobster and somebody told him he needs to lose weight and cut back on carbs. It can be difficult when you have to pay attention to what you can and can not eat from a supermarket.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I don't know if anyone else read about the Lori Ruff mystery, but they've discovered who she really was...nothing that I've seen that was too interesting, it seems like she just didn't get along with her mom/family and wanted nothing to do with them. Which makes it a mystery why she went THIS far to hide her identity and change it twice.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...ief-lori-ruff/

(I was debating on whether to put this here or in chit chat, but the whole thing was a weird mystery to me....There was a mention of her in a thread from blighted, but it was about someone else and didn't want to post it in there.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

well then
    http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...r-home-w442198

Did This Hoarder Lose Her Dead Son in Her Home?
    When a woman went to her sister-in-law's Brooklyn house, she found more than she bargained for: her nephew's corpse

By Suzanne Zuppello
    2 hours ago

No one has seen Louis Wolfensohn for at least 20 years. Not even his mother, Rita, who for the past two decades believed her son moved out of their Brooklyn home. Yet on September 15th, the New York Post reported that her son had possibly never left at all, becoming one of the many things she collected over the years. Earlier this month, a relative visited the home to fetch personal belongings of Ms. Wolfensohn while she was in the hospital, and found the place in absolute disarray, smelling of decaying food and littered with trash. What this unwitting relative – Josette Buchman, Rita's sister-in-law – did not expect to find was the skeleton of her nephew Louis, intact, wearing jeans, socks and a shirt, lying on a mattress in the second-floor bedroom. While the police are reluctant to confirm that the body is definitely his, they have stated that the man died of natural causes.

Though the situation has an eerie Alfred-Hitchcock-meets-Colyer-Brothers feel to it, there are few details known. According to the Post's investigation, Ms. Wolfensohn had two sons – Michael, who died in 2003 at the age of 38, and Louis, a former taxi driver who would now be 49. When initial reports of the body's discovery were released, the public wondered how a dead body could go unnoticed for 20 years. An investigator assigned to the case noted it was like a "reverse Psycho scene" – but unlike Norman Bates, who very knowingly hid his mother's corpse in their shared residence long after her death, police allege it's possible Ms. Wolfensohn was entirely unaware of the dead body in her home.
    As the investigation continued, police revealed that Ms. Wolfensohn is legally blind and a known hoarder. Given the chaos found throughout the home – which was littered with garbage and cobwebs though lacking any distinguishable odor of decaying flesh – police now believe it's possible Ms. Wolfensohn had no knowledge her son died in the home. The elderly woman was out of touch with her brother, Joseph Buchman, until recently, not long before his wife discovered the body believed to be their nephew.
    However, this is not the first case of an elderly person living with a corpse. In 2014, Timothy Brown was found to be living with the corpse of his father Kenneth, who died in a fall after a fire in the home in Stafford, England. Authorities found Kenneth propped in a chair, dressed in pajamas, four months after his death. That same year, in Buenos Aires, Claudio Aferi, 58, was found dead in his home and next to him was the body of his mother, Margarita, who died 10 years earlier. The body was not concealed and appeared to be an active part of Claudio's routine.
    It remains murky whether the details of the Louis Wolfensohn's death – and Rita Wolfensohn's knowledge of the event – will ever be clear, as the home is now vacant and she's assumed to be in an assisted living home on Long Island, after her brother was seen leaving the facility last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    Not surprised. When my mother passes away, this is my fear. Finding remains, or any kind, amongst all the gross piles of shit.

Skip bins ahoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupexhausted View Post
    I always feel so sorry for hoarders. Even tho I watch the show yelling out "throw that shit away" and I don't think I'll ever understand the mental issue they have....it's still heartbreaking.

I always feel so sorry for hoarders. Even tho I watch the show yelling out "throw that shit away" and I don't think I'll ever understand the mental issue they have....it's still heartbreaking.
    I can't. My mum was/is a hoarder. She had more importance placed on her junk, than on her only child. We have cleaned that house top to bottom, gotten skip bins, whole family cleaned it out yearly for MY benefit when I was little so I could at least have some space/not get crushed.. she didn't care. She didn't 'want' help. It's the same as an alcoholic, do you feel 'terrible' for them, or hope they make the choice to change? It should be the same with this. It's a selfish, selfish mental illness, but still something you CAN choose to work on, and majority do not choose that.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37481251

Spider bites Australian man on penis again

A 21-year-old Australian tradesman has been bitten by a venomous spider on the penis for a second time.

The man was using a portable toilet on a Sydney building site on Tuesday, when he suffered a repeat of the incident five months ago.

Jordan, who preferred not to reveal his surname, said he was bitten on "pretty much the same spot" by the spider.

"I'm the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment," he told the BBC.

"I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time.

"I was like 'I can't believe it's happened again.' I looked down and I've seen a few little legs come from around the rim."

He said that being bitten the first time had made him wary of using portable toilets.

"After the first time it happened I didn't really want to use one again," he said.

"Toilets got cleaned that day and I thought it was my opportunity to go use one. Had a look under both seats and then I sat down did my business. Next thing you know, I'm bent over in pain."

The tradesman said he was not sure what type of spider bit him this time.

One of his colleagues took him from the worksite in north-west Sydney to Blacktown Hospital - although many of his workmates were quick to see the lighter side of the situation.

"They got worried the first time," he said.

"This time they were making jokes before I was getting in the car."

The hospital declined to discuss the matter, citing patient privacy.

Jordan was released from hospital and said he expected to return to work soon but was unlikely to be using the on-site toilet.

"I think I'll be holding on for dear life to be honest," he said.

The redback spider, closely related to the black widow spider, is distinguished by a long red stripe on its abdomen.

Its bite causes severe pain, sweating and nausea.

Although there are recorded cases of deaths from redback bites, none have occurred since the development of antivenom in 1956.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I think this guy might wanna inspect the pool better before he drops the kids off from now on.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Ok if he gets bit a third time, I refuse to feel sorry for him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I thought this was pretty interesting. Creeped out by clowns? This might be why. I really hope the new IT doesn't suck. http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/03/health...ogy/index.html
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I thought this was pretty interesting. Creeped out by clowns? This might be why. I really hope the new IT doesn't suck. http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/03/health...ogy/index.html
    I don't understand the clown stuff at all.

The massive brawl in Chuck E. Cheese. Classy
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

MORGUE WORKER ARRESTED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A DEAD MAN?S BABY

Jennifer Burrows, an assistant pathologist with the Jackson County medical examiner services, is accused of having sex with dozens of corpses over the course of the last two years, a behavior which led the birth of a baby boy on January 7.

According to the Kansas City Missouri Police Department, her baby is the son of man who died in a car accident in March 2015, and whose body she was supposed to autopsy. They allege that she Ms. Burrows sexually abused more than 60 other dead bodies, belonging to males from 17 to 71 years old.

?We opened an investigation about this case in October after we were informed that the suspect may have been sexually abusing corpses,? Police Chief Fort? told reporters. ?We accumulated enough evidence over the last few months to obtain a warrant for a paternity test on her newborn son. It confirmed our suspicions, that the father of her child was, indeed, a 57-year old veterinarian from Texas who was driving through the county when he had a fatal car accident. All the evidence that we have gathered suggests that he had never met Ms. Burrows before his demise and that he was already dead when the baby was conceived.?

kansascitypolice
    The KCMO Police Chief, Darryl Fort?, briefly commented Ms. Burrows? arrest this morning during a press conference, calling it ?one of the most sordid case he has seen in his career?.
    There are currently no laws (state or federal) governing or explicitly outlawing the practice of necrophilia, since the corpse is considered human remains and no longer living. Therefore, it is technically legal in the state of Missouri, and Ms Burrows? actions are judged as an indecent treatment of a corpse.

She is facing a total of 158 charges, including indecent treatment of a corpse, disorderly conduct, indecent exposure and possession of illegal drugs.

The psychologists and experts that we interviewed were divided in their interpretation of Ms Burrows? case.

Some, Like Professor Isabella Ramirez of the University of Missouri, believe that the young woman was suffering from a psychosis and had, at least partially, lost contact with reality.

Others, like Dr Gerald Porter, a well-known psychologist and expert in sexual disorders associated with the Institute of Psychological Sciences, believe that the accused is clearly a compulsive necrophiliac, and that her choice of profession was inspired by her sexual deviation in the first place.

All seem to agree, however, that the 26-year old woman was suffering from mental problems and that she will probably register a plea of insanity.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/morg...ead-mans-baby/

Sooooooooooooo, sperm doesn't die with the body? That's pretty fucked up.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Sooooooooooooo, sperm doesn't die with the body? That's pretty fucked up.
    I believe they can live up to 2 or so days after being expelled from the body. That's what causes a "Virgin Birth". If a guy makes a "deposit" on a Woman's stomach or genital area, those suckers can still find a way in there and fertilize an egg. No intercourse necessary. It's rare, but it happens.

What I'm wondering is was the sperm residual from a prior ejaculate? Or did it somehow work it's way out of the body?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I believe they can live up to 2 or so days after being expelled from the body. That's what causes a "Virgin Birth". If a guy makes a "deposit" on a Woman's stomach or genital area, those suckers can still find a way in there and fertilize an egg. No intercourse necessary. It's rare, but it happens.

What I'm wondering is was the sperm residual from a prior ejaculate? Or did it somehow work it's way out of the body?
    Holy crap~! I hope I don't think about this too much . . . lol Soooo gross.

This is my Q - Possibly, if he hadn't ejaculated recently, and had a 'full load' (lawl), she could have potentially made him ejaculate voluntarily? Like 'milked' it?

There's no way to type about this without it sounding gross/hilarious.

What a disgusting piece of shit necrophiliac this biah is. That poor guy's family is probably devastated by this. I think she should be charged with rape, considering the victims couldn't consent.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What a disgusting piece of shit necrophiliac this biah is. That poor guy's family is probably devastated by this. I think she should be charged with rape, considering the victims couldn't consent.
    Isn't it more a burglary since she just stole stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Isn't it more a burglary since she just stole stuff?
    I guess I'm just seeing it from a family members standpoint...I mean think about it, your loved one dies in a tragic car accident. The death is considered unnatural, so an autopsy is performed. Then months later you find out the person you trusted your loved ones remains with, violated him and actually got pregnant by him. That would be upsetting as fuck.

I guess I'm just seeing it from a family members standpoint...I mean think about it, your loved one dies in a tragic car accident. The death is considered unnatural, so an autopsy is performed. Then months later you find out the person you trusted your loved ones remains with, violated him and actually got pregnant by him. That would be upsetting as fuck.
    Oh yeah, I totally understand exactly what you mean, but after reading what the law is, I think they need to seriously "up" the charges. I'm sure law makers never thought in a million years that this could happen, so they didn't prepare, but one can't retroactively make a law when something like this happens. I wouldn't even know where to start if this was my family member.

Word. Some random b is now carrying his child. The FUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Word. Some random b is now carrying his child. The FUCK.
    She could theoretically sue the estate for child support. How fucked up is that?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's stories like this that will have the detectives wondering wtf is wrong with me while investigating my search history
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It's stories like this that will have the detectives wondering wtf is wrong with me while investigating my search history
    Too funny!!! My husband has to take blood thinners and I've always felt if anything ever happens to him, I'm going to have to explain a lot of blood in the backyard and garage due to him cutting his fingers while doing yardwork and not being able to stop the blood. LOL I'm going to be a gonner. At least our kids were planned and conceived while he was alive.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if they will let her have custody of the kid? Also, how do you explain this to the kid someday???
    Good questions. I think that many mental illness are passed down, so if the kid suffers from the same shit mom has, it could be a whole new generation of Norman Bates shit in that family.

Thread Information