Page 133 of 157 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3925

Thread: Random Weird and Bizarre News II

Inhumane...WTF
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    Unreal! They take a woman who they are aware is in an unstable mental state and jail was the best place they could put her?!? It seems like they would have chosen a mental health facility instead. You know they had to have been aware they could make her worse. But apparently they didn't care. They shouldn't have been allowed to do that to her. She should sue! I would.
    The article says that she is suing.
    So the article says she was put in jail because the state wanted to make sure she took her bipolar meds. THEN they basically just forgot about her: she was put into general population, she was identified as a sexual perp, attacked, and ended up staying an additional 3 days after court incase they need additonal testimony from her.
    It's f'ing amazing how the state wants to help the mentally ill when they need something from them, but otherwise they couldn't give two fks.

I swear I watched an episode of law and Order SVU once that was similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Just because YOU don't mind your children acting like complete animals and YOU don't mind toting around a slimy piece of your insides around that smells like a rotting corpse doesn't mean the REST of the world is obligated to put up with it. Buy a fucking island and live on it. If you aren't able, then too bad, so sad.... There's a thing called common courtesy.
    The reason they are on all the media rounds right now is because they want US to help support their life style. I guess it never occured to them to actually work and save for their own lifestyle.

Here's their site
    https://www.fundmytravel.com/campaign/ng3EQl5kGR
    Our ultimate goal is to become self - sufficient, the way of making that happen is by moving to Costa Roca and buying a big plot of land where we can grow food, and have access to wildlife and nature in it's natural state.

That's where we need YOUR help, we would love if you could donate any amount and help us achieve our dreams.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The reason they are on all the media rounds right now is because they want US to help support their life style. I guess it never occured to them to actually work and save for their own lifestyle.

Here's their site
    https://www.fundmytravel.com/campaign/ng3EQl5kGR
    Then they need to refer to the latter part of my statement

I'd love to live on a huge ranch with horses and rescue animals and eat ice cream all day without getting fat. Maybe I should ask the rest of the world to support my lifestyle for me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Beiji...45032036923096
    A woman was injured Saturday by a Siberian tiger at Badaling Wildlife World when she exited her car after a domestic argument. Her mother was mauled to death after trying to save her, officials said.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    RIP, but it was stupid for her to get out of the car.

I suppose I'd get smited for "victim blaming" this one?

Sad that the women's husband was so damn annoying that she would rather risk being eaten by a tiger than staying in the front seat of the car with him.

Hey, I had one of those...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I think this is f'ed up.

Bayzle Morgan, 24, is accused of stealing a man's motorcycle at gunpoint in Las Vegas, Nevada, in May 2013. He has tattoos (pictured at bottom, second from left) on his head, face and neck, which include the words 'Baby Nazi', a swastika and an Iron Cross. A panel of potential jurors previously said they wouldn't be able to treat Morgan's case fairly because of the markings, prompting a district judge to require them to be covered. A courtroom cosmetologist has been tasked to apply make-up on Morgan's face (left and upper right) every day during his robbery trial, before jurors can see him. Morgan showed up in court on Monday covered in concealer (bottom right).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Las-Vegas.html

That guy's hated was there for people to see when he committed the crimes. It should be there for the jury to see when he's sentenced. They should draw some "crazy lady" eyebrows on him.

On a side note, it looks like he's been eating well while in prison.

Interesting how arrogant he looks in the after photos.

To me, I think that's withholding evidence. Honestly, I don't think it's really going to work. There isn't a cosmetic in the world that effectively covers asshole.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 07-27-2016 at 02:19 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This video has recently gone viral, and it’s shocking, upsetting, and provokes many questions while you watch it.

The video itself is very poor quality, so you’re not going to see much beyond some vague shadows and movement. For that reason, we chose to use photos of broken dolls in this post.

The little girl is very angry. She continuously screams at her doll, yelling profanity at the top of her lungs.

She also calls the doll a “whore” and tells her to “get her life together.”

This is not cute. It is not funny. It is not precious. This little girl abusing her doll is horrifying
    Where did she learn what she is yelling at the doll? We don’t think it came from movies or television. This, we imagine, is something that she learned at home.

And so we begin to piece together what little evidence we have.

We are assuming that the woman recording the little girl is her mother. And the mother laughs at her daughter, as if what she’s doing is silly or just something that little girls do.

She jokes with the girl that she’s “going to bring her to the therapist.” The girl then begins to throw her doll around and stomp on it.

The video begins with who we assume is the girl’s mother reacting to a sound and asking someone else in the room if what they just heard was a gunshot. She makes a remark about living in the ghetto.

We do not know who the child is. We do not know who the parents are. We do not know how old this video was or where it was shot.
    http://the-daily.buzz/girl-doll-abus...4f236881c19eed

That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. That poor little girl. I hope someone with authority figures out who she is and helps her before more damage is done. Jesus fk.

Was that a fuckin gunshot? Fuckin great. LOL
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

I thought this was interesting.

Archaeologist Maya Hoole and her team have looked into the eyes of a woman who died more than 3,700 years ago. Known as Ava, this Bronze Age woman's remains were unearthed at Achavanich in Caithness in 1987 and forensic artist Hew Morrison used her ancient skull, two-dimensional reconstruction software and stock images to create a face that hasn't been seen for thousands of years.''http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3715379/The-face-Ava-revealed-Scientists-reconstruct-head-Bronze-Age-woman-died-far-north-Scotland-3-700-years-ago.html

That's freaky. And she ain't ugly by no means.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 07-31-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Nightmares. Nightmares. More fkng nightmares.
    Video is in the link.

http://m.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry...&section=crime

Chilling Video Shows Home Intruder Standing Over Couple Asleep on Couch

A Chicago couple is on heightened alert after they say home surveillance footage captured a stranger standing on their staircase as they slept on a couch below.

The terrifying scene was revealed to Jack Mackercher and Jordan Buranskas Monday after Buranskas noticed that her purse was missing, prompting the couple to review the footage, they told WLS-TV.

?We actually got into a little bit of an argument about it. He thought I left it at the restaurant the night before,? she said.

The couple reasoned that the video would show whether Buranskas returned home with her purse or not. What they found instead turned their blood cold.

Around 3:30 a.m., while they were both passed out in Mackercher?s living room, a hooded figure appeared out of the upstairs bedroom. The man then stood on the ledge and proceeded to stare down at them for several minutes.

?We were both like, ?What the hell, is this real??? Mackercher told Chicago?s DNA Info. ?It was really quite creepy, especially when you see that happen in your house.?

The TV was on, and they suspect that the intruder watched for several minutes.

?He stood there for about five minutes the first time then walked away, then came back and hovered over us again for another five minutes,? Buranskas told WLS-TV.

The intruder was so quiet and slow-moving that his presence didn?t even tip off Mackercher?s two dogs, they said.

The whole event left them clearly rattled ― and hoping that this guy, who?s believed to have snatched Buranskas? purse, is caught soon.

The couple told WGN-TV that they believe the man got in through an unlocked door after climbing their building?s fire escape. They said he?s been dubbed the ?Creeper Ghost? and is suspected in a string of burglaries in the area.

Police detectives have been alerted and are investigating, they said.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is creepy. Let's hope they keep the door locked from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That is creepy. Let's hope they keep the door locked from now on.
    Hell. I'd be nailing it shut. I'd also fire the watch dogs...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This really made me sad.
    CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- A woman who was recently released from prison in Oregon robbed a bank in Wyoming only to throw the cash up in the air outside the building and sit down to wait for police, authorities said Friday.

Investigators say 59-year-old Linda Patricia Thompson told them she wanted to go back to prison.

Thompson said she had suffered facial fractures after strangers beat her at a Cheyenne park last weekend.

She said she couldn't get a room at a homeless shelter and decided to rob the bank Wednesday because she could no longer stay on the streets, court records say.

She faces a detention hearing Tuesday on a bank robbery charge and doesn't have an attorney yet.

FBI Special Agent Tory Smith said in court documents that Thompson entered a U.S. Bank branch in Cheyenne and handed a teller a cardboard note that said, "I have a gun. Give me all your money."

The teller turned over thousands of dollars.

Outside, Thompson threw money into the air and even offered some to people passing by, Smith stated. He added that Cheyenne police Lt. Nathan Busek said he found Thompson with a large sum of money when he arrived at the bank.

"Lt. Busek asked Thompson what was going on, and Thompson replied, 'I just robbed the bank, I want to go back to prison,'" Smith wrote.

Thompson had been serving time at Coffee Creek Correctional Facility in Wilsonville, Oregon, for a second-degree robbery conviction in Union County until her release in June, Betty Bernt, communications manager with the Oregon Department of Corrections, said Friday.

Thompson told investigators then that she didn't want to be released and advised the Oregon state parole office that she would not do well on parole.

An attempt to reach Thompson's parole officer for comment wasn't successful on Friday.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-ro...ack-to-prison/

So sad that some people have to commit crimes just to have a safe-ish place to stay and medical treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    So sad that some people have to commit crimes just to have a safe-ish place to stay and medical treatment.
    This.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wonder if he has dementia or something?
    How does a jail deal with somebody that has dementia or Alzheimers?

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police say an 84-year-old man stabbed his wife during an argument that began over the sloppy peeling of mangoes.

The Palm Beach Post reports Uriel Bradshaw was arrested Saturday on charges of aggravated battery with a weapon.

An arrest report says Bradshaw was eating mangoes in a bedroom of the couple's West Palm Beach home. His 65-year-old wife became irritated when she saw he was putting pieces of the mangoes on the floor.

Police say the Bradshaws began arguing and he lunged at her with a steak knife. She told investigators he stabbed her twice. She banged on the walls to alert her daughter to call police.

Bradshaw says he doesn't remember stabbing her. He's being held on a $10,000. Jail records don't indicate whether he's hired a lawyer.
    http://www.fox4news.com/news/184415540-story

That is sad...and all over the sloppy peeling of mangoes.

Thread Information