Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Channon Christian (21) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered after a carjacking

The torture wasn't made up by racists, that's absurd!

Everyone knows it was the drug-addicted judge who made up all the stories about torture.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

A lot of ugly shit happened but I believe the female victim's father said that 70% of what was being reported on those horrible chimpout sites wasn't true, and I know that the family members of the victims did not feel it was racially motivated, but rather a crime of opportunity that spun out of control when mob mentality took over.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    The torture wasn't made up by racists, that's absurd!

Everyone knows it was the drug-addicted judge who made up all the stories about torture.
    Yea, cause when I want to get an unbiased account of the news I get it from someone who refers to Black people as monkeys.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

Only 35 years? While she will be in there for most of her adult life, I'm still thinking that's too easy. I honestly believe that the damage done to Channon's genital area (extensive bruising) was done by Vanessa kicking her. I always find my way back to this case and it stresses me out every time. Their poor family.

Just watched the video. So she's already up for a parole hearing in 6 years? Part of me hopes she does get released so she can sit in Gary Christian's court. That's where the true street justice comes in. My heart breaks for the Newsom and Christian family.

This is one of the worst cases I've ever read. I went web searching to find out more and came across a Snopes entry about the case.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

Want to hear something horrible? So Chris' mom wanted to see his body after they found him. Poor Chris was barely recognizable as a human anymore, he was charred from the knees up. The cops insisted that she really doesn't want to see him, so she just cried and hugged the body bag.

Reading more about it, there was a person who sat during one of the hearings for Vanessa Coleman. They showed the postmortem pictures of Chris and Channon. Her entire vaginal and anal area was just wrecked. That girl went through something that even Ted Bundy might flinch at. You can still view her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Chan...istian/9427722

I read this case one night and like many, had no idea about it until years later. It disturbed me more than any other case I have read or heard about. If there was anything racially motivated or not, the acts these two had put upon them are the stuff of nightmares. Both of their parents constantly have to relive their children's death through all of these trials, mistrials and then some. Vanessa Coleman having any chance at living an adult life, while she allowed Channon not to is a complete injustice.

I still don't understand why that one girl that was there when they were pouring bleach in her mouth never got charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Kristinella, that is horrible. Mom just wanted to say goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I still don't understand why that one girl that was there when they were pouring bleach in her mouth never got charged.
    She did.

Quote Originally Posted by gutsywoman View Post
    She did.
    oh, i thought she wasn't charged. my memory sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    oh, i thought she wasn't charged. my memory sucks.
    She just got through the second trial. 41 years with 6 taken off for time served. Eligible for parole in 4.5 years.

This is a very sad story i Dont understand how people can do shit like this bunch of wack jobs the whole bunch of um.

oh man! how awful... RIP channon and christopher.

what really burns me up is this fucking stupid judge who was busted for pill-popping and caused these families to experience their grief all over again. i'm so sad about that!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    OMG Kristinella, my heart literally broke when I read that. I'm seriously going to cry a river now.

Things like this make me have no faith in humanity. How does one torture another individual? I just don't understand why you would want to hurt somebody so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

It's a terrible story and I don't understand how it went from a car jacking to that amount of brutality. It kept me up for a while thinking about it, just the whole thing is something out of a horror movie. I think the best punishment is to have Channon's dad take care of them himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    It's a terrible story and I don't understand how it went from a car jacking to that amount of brutality. It kept me up for a while thinking about it, just the whole thing is something out of a horror movie. I think the best punishment is to have Channon's dad take care of them himself.
    it sounded like he was going there in his interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The saddest part to me is that both families have been at every single trial, motion etc involving these cases. I would never be able to sleep again having to endure that kind of thing as a parent.

I don't know who the mods are, but if one sees this could we include Christopher Newsom in the title as well, since he was a victim also?

Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    I don't know who the mods are, but if one sees this could we include Christopher Newsom in the title as well, since he was a victim also?
    Does he have a social media page? We usually only include people's names in the articles if we can link to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Does he have a social media page? We usually only include people's names in the articles if we can link to it.
    To be honest I can't remember i'll see what I can find. I just thought since it was a double crime in this case it might be appropriate. Still learning all the rules and ways of this awesome site. Thanks for the quick response.
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

Thomas got a deal: His sentence is reduced to 50 years from the date of his arrest; with the 85% rule he'll do at least 42.5 years.

I've been watching the trial and don't know what to think about this one so far. Basically all the prosecution has on Boyd is the word of a jailhouse snitch who has every incentive to say whatever the prosecution wants. I don't think they'll be a directed not-guilty verdict since a reasonable jury could concluded Thomas is telling the truth. The jury doesn't have give a justification for a verdict so I have a feeling they might convict just because of the overall nature of the case, not due to the prosecution having proven Boyd's involvement.

I do think Boyd was involved because if he wasn't the defense would have produced an alibi witness to verify that at some point in his last trials. Was he the triggerman as Thomas now alleges? I don't know.

Thread Information