Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Channon Christian (21) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered after a carjacking

Channon Christian (21) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered after a carjacking

http://workingclassconservative.blogspot.com/2007/02/whys-duke-hoax-national-news-story-but.html

While the Duke Hoax, it officially became a hoax when the DNA evidence exonerated the accused, still garners major national media attention, a ghastly, grisly, all too real hate crime is all but being ignored outside of the Knox County, TN area.

Early Sunday morning, January 6th, 2007, authorities believe Channon Christian (top picture, left) and Christopher Newsom (top picture, right) were abducted during what apparently began as a carjacking.

"It apparently started with a carjacking," said Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Rich Knighten . "They did some really nasty things to this lady."

Subsequently Newsom’s badly burned and mutilated body was found in a rail yard. It turns out the five assailants did some “really nasty things” to Christopher Newsom before they killed him. Authorities know that he was raped, his penis cut off, and beaten before being set on fire and shot several times. It is believed they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch.

An equally cruel fate awaited her!

Reports state that Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all five assailants, including an eighteen year-old female named Vanessa Coleman. They also took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put a chlorine-based cleaning product in her mouth, ostensibly to eradicate any DNA evidence, then murdered her and left her body in a garbage can inside a house once occupied by two of the assailants.

fucked up shit. not in the news. total hate.
    someone needs to fry for this.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/05/30/Channon_Christian_(21)_was_kidnapped,_tortured_and _murdered_after_a_carjacking

Re: Channon Christian (21) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered after a carjacking

That journalist was making a good point until he used the phrase 'feral blacks'.
    There was no need to use a racial slur like that..it's unprofessional and kind of works against the message he's trying to convey.

Re: Channon Christian (21) was kidnapped, tortured and murdered after a carjacking

ya i know they need to treat this serious and proper

I saw this news story briefly on Crime News and Court TV's web sites.  Tried to find myspaces for the couple and the killers.

Horrible, unimaginable torture.

Btw, TN has the death penalty    :2cool:

There are so many disturbing elements, but cannot understand how a woman could participate in this.

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=6028072

[quote author=Ren link=topic=5139.msg202855#msg202855 date=1172556035]
    That journalist was making a good point until he used the phrase 'feral blacks'.

[/quote]

:-o

this is horrible, i hope they fry, what is the motive for doing this to someone? omg
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I'am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I'am your wonder bra!

This is one of those right wing, working class, uber  republican papers.

He didn't just report the story but had to add his 2 cents. Too bad. I also think hate crime laws are stupid. He could have made a valid point if he hadn't been so obviously prejudiced.

Murder is murder, rape is rape....black.white.red.yellow.fucking purple, doesn't matter.

I agree that some blacks as well as whites ,(and red ,yellow....etc etc.) are prejudiced to other races.

I think that if you kill someone it's a hate crime regardless of race.

I'd like to find this story in a more mainstream paper.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=5139.msg202918#msg202918 date=1172578001]

[/quote]

Here's a CourtTV article:
    http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0202/carjacking_ap.html

And Fox news article:
    http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jan16/0,4670,CoupleSlain,00.html

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=5139.msg202918#msg202918 date=1172578001]
    This is one of those right wing, working class, uber  republican papers.

He didn't just report the story but had to add his 2 cents. Too bad. I also think hate crime laws are stupid. He could have made a valid point if he hadn't been so obviously prejudiced.

Murder is murder, rape is rape....black.white.red.yellow.fucking purple, doesn't matter.

I agree that some blacks as well as whites ,(and red ,yellow....etc etc.) are prejudiced to other races.

I think that if you kill someone it's a hate crime regardless of race.

[/quote]

i agree not going to say that fact that serial killers are proven to be Caucasians, more than African American,  , BUT STILL THIS REALLY GETS TO ME!!!!!!!!!! this should be on the news , these victims should not be forgotten, this i have to say is a gruesome story i have not heard in awhile, these people yes i see they where african american, but i hoping that they get gang raped in prison, is not enough to what they did to this girl, and her boyfriend.  hate crime or not they should have had the balls to go do it to a kkk memer that did something to there family member or something.  these innocent people didnt deserve this, this is totall bullshit, ok so they dont have a myspace page? i'am gessing.
    (mannn i dont have anything flashy to put here!) I'am not what your used to, can you handle it? Girls stop pushing up on me like I'am your wonder bra!

[quote author=luscious link=topic=5139.msg202921#msg202921 date=1172578916]

ok so they dont have a myspace page? i'am gessing.

[/quote]

All I have found were a few blogs and one musician's site that mentioned Channon Christian.

i;am looking i found thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgvmmyDpzHw  if already was not mentioned.

also found thishttp://www.ogrishforum.com/showthread.php?p=2766955  which we all now the website apolize if anything bad is on here, i have not looked at it.

[quote author=luscious link=topic=5139.msg202926#msg202926 date=1172580211]
    also found thishttp://www.ogrishforum.com/showthread.php?p=2766955  which we all now the website apolize if anything bad is on here, i have not looked at it.
    [/quote]

That links to a discussion forum about this crime.  No pictures - that's a good thing.

[quote author=luscious link=topic=5139.msg202921#msg202921 date=1172578916]
    i agree not going to say that fact that serial killers are proven to be Caucasians, more than African American,  ,
    [/quote]

Every race or group of people has a statistic. That's a pointless statement. This wasn't a serial killing.

Everything else you said however..... Fucking  :rockon:  A

ill i'am reading is the rock on part weehooo

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=5139.msg202932#msg202932 date=1172580851]
    Every race or group of people has a statistic. That's a pointless statement. This wasn't a serial killing.

Everything else you said however..... Fucking  :rockon:  A
    [/quote]

I don't really care what color the people who did this are. This should have been front page news all over the united states.

Tennessee  will probably prosecute them under the statute that they died during the commission of a
    felony. It is the capital statute and will carry the death penalty. The ass wipe that murdered my cousin was prosecuted under this statute
    to spare the family 3-4 days of grisly testimony. They only have to prove that the carjacking was committed by them and that their deaths
    were direct results of the underlying felony charge.

I know this because I am a native Tennessean.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Yeah... these wastes of life deserve to be sodomized with a drill press, Not surprised about the male assailants, but the 18 yr old female? WTF was she thinking&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [

[quote author=ChrisClu80 link=topic=5139.msg203234#msg203234 date=1172600013]
    Yeah... these wastes of life deserve to be sodomized with a drill press, Not surprised about the male assailants, but the 18 yr old female? WTF was she thinking&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

perhaps she was not thinking was her issue?
    however, they deserve to die nasty, hateful, grisly deaths as well.

<br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

What a hideous story. There are no words. These are not people - these are vile, inhumane, abusive, sick animals that deserve to be treated as such.

Channon and Chris appeared to be happy, healthy, loved and in love. They did not deserve this.

Here is a link to tons of links related to the story - Including search warrants, media coverage,
    http://www.volunteertv.com/special
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

[quote author=ChrisClu80 link=topic=5139.msg203234#msg203234 date=1172600013]
    WTF was she thinking&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

Woman have a sadistic side also or maybe she wants to prove she could be just as brutal as the guys.

Sad way to go.&nbsp; :-( Poor kids
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

This is just absolutely beyond words... the fucking cruelty in this senseless crime is incomprehensible. All this, for no reason! Now two young people are dead, and 5 more are going to prison. The fact that it wasn't reported on the news is appalling. They should have this on the news, instead of Anna Nicole Smith, or who Paris Hilton is fucking.

The guy who wrote this article: http://workingclassconservative.blogspot.com/2007/02/whys-duke-hoax-national-news-story-but.html
    is obviously an extremist douche bag.

&quot;Whoops! Hate crime stats, despite the fact that almost every white on black crime is labeled a “bias crime,” while most black on white crimes are not, show that blacks still commit far more “hate crimes” than whites, but we’re not supposed to know that. In fact, blacks are some FIFTY times more likely to attack a white, than vice versa.&quot;

I'd like to see a source where he got this information from. While it is true that whites committing violent crimes against blacks is probably more likely to be called a hate crime than vice versa, they should not ever label anything a &quot;hate crime&quot;, because after all, aren't all violent crimes &quot;hate crimes?&quot;

&quot;When it comes to murder, the stats are even more startling. While black victims are killed by white murderers about 2% of the time, almost 14% of white murder victims are murdered by blacks, a difference of a factor of SEVEN TIMES.&quot;

Again, more bullshit &quot;facts&quot; stated without sources to back them up. So, here is a little clarification about these &quot;statistics&quot;. This info was taken from the Bureau of Justice: Statistics of Homicide trends in the U.S. (http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm)

Yes, the rate of homicides committed by blacks is 7 times higher than by whites. HOWEVER
    The rate of blacks being victims of homicide is also 6 times higher than for whites.

From 1976 to 2004:

86% of white victims were killed by whites
    94% of black victims were killed by blacks

While black on white crime is SLIGHTLY higher than white on black crime, black on black crime and white on white crime are SIGNIFICANTLY higher, and about equal to each other, depending on the year.

Kinda renders that stupid assclown's point useless.... doesn't it suck to get burned by your own numbers?&nbsp; :lol: :lol:

I'm with Stan and Kyle. Hate crimes are stupid. All they do is reinforce differences, whether real, or imagined.

Some murders are passion crimes with no real hatred, but other than that, I think all murders are hate crimes. White on white, black on white, black on black, or purple on green.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=5139.msg210990#msg210990 date=1172930216]
    I'm with Stan and Kyle. Hate crimes are stupid. All they do is reinforce differences, whether real, or imagined.

Some murders are passion crimes with no real hatred, but other than that, I think all murders are hate crimes. White on white, black on white, black on black, or purple on green.
    [/quote]

Yes--calling murder a hate crime is redundant. Unless you're in the mob, I guess. Then they whack you and say, &quot;Nothing personal.&quot;&nbsp; 8-)

Even so, is there anything more personal than murder? It's the ultimate theft.
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

[quote author=Bogeyman link=topic=5139.msg210616#msg210616 date=1172898583]
    This is just absolutely beyond words... the fucking cruelty in this senseless crime is incomprehensible. All this, for no reason! Now two young people are dead, and 5 more are going to prison. The fact that it wasn't reported on the news is appalling. They should have this on the news, instead of Anna Nicole Smith, or who Paris Hilton is fucking.

The guy who wrote this article: http://workingclassconservative.blogspot.com/2007/02/whys-duke-hoax-national-news-story-but.html
    is obviously an extremist douche bag.

&quot;Whoops! Hate crime stats, despite the fact that almost every white on black crime is labeled a “bias crime,” while most black on white crimes are not, show that blacks still commit far more “hate crimes” than whites, but we’re not supposed to know that. In fact, blacks are some FIFTY times more likely to attack a white, than vice versa.&quot;

I'd like to see a source where he got this information from. While it is true that whites committing violent crimes against blacks is probably more likely to be called a hate crime than vice versa, they should not ever label anything a &quot;hate crime&quot;, because after all, aren't all violent crimes &quot;hate crimes?&quot;

&quot;When it comes to murder, the stats are even more startling. While black victims are killed by white murderers about 2% of the time, almost 14% of white murder victims are murdered by blacks, a difference of a factor of SEVEN TIMES.&quot;

Again, more bullshit &quot;facts&quot; stated without sources to back them up. So, here is a little clarification about these &quot;statistics&quot;. This info was taken from the Bureau of Justice: Statistics of Homicide trends in the U.S. (http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm)

Yes, the rate of homicides committed by blacks is 7 times higher than by whites. HOWEVER
    The rate of blacks being victims of homicide is also 6 times higher than for whites.

From 1976 to 2004:

86% of white victims were killed by whites
    94% of black victims were killed by blacks

While black on white crime is SLIGHTLY higher than white on black crime, black on black crime and white on white crime are SIGNIFICANTLY higher, and about equal to each other, depending on the year.

Kinda renders that stupid assclown's point useless.... doesn't it suck to get burned by your own numbers?&nbsp; :lol: :lol:

[/quote]
    This was a horrible crime!!!
    Thanks for the stats!

I just find it funny that everything gets blamed on Liberals. Any chance given a right winger will call a liberal &quot;extreme&quot;, just because they don't agree with them. Almost like there is no middle ground to liberals (or conservatives for that matter). It's silly extreme fundamentalists of both sides are just that &quot;extreme&quot;, but that leaves a good 75% of the rest of America that fall somewhere in the middle to moderate liberal or conservative left thinking what flippng idiots.

Thread Information