Thread: Find out how Tyler Stephens died, win a prize!

Find out how Tyler Stephens died, win a prize!

Here is his MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/thetyler

Here is a link to a photo of his obituary or death notice:  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/g0disinthetv/tyler.jpg

Find out how he died and/or provide a link to a news article and you will win a fabulous prize.

Re: Find out how Tyler Stephens died, win a prize!

the choking game am i right?

:lol:

hmm, I'm sure trying! All I know is his parents took him off life support - and his friends were pretty pissed off about it.
    Breathe Me

Oww Oww Owww!! I think I know  (yes, I am that bored that I read through countless myspaces)

Okay, on one of his friends blogs it says:

"Best Friend Gone Forever?
    Current mood: sad
    Isnt it sad when your best friends leave you for drugs? They leave you in the dark for other stoners? Ther your best friend until they get a chance to get High. Maybe im crazy but thats fucked up. You may be in the same situation, let me know."

And then "Tyler" (the deceased) says:

"damn. i never left you. i'm right here."
    Posted by the tyler â„¢ on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 6:01 PM

AND THEN, this chick says: (after Tyler's death)
    "Willard im crying right now .. look at the comment below .. OMG I LOVE U CALL ME !"
    Posted by Madison on Thursday, November 24, 2005 at 4:56 PM
    "i ment look at the 1st comment (tear)"

Sooo, It's just my guess (until I confirm for sure that this is what happened to him) that he maybe took too many drugs or something, and was on life support - and his parents ended up taking him off!!

Breathe Me

Oh sorry - I forgot to put the friends link... It's in his blog

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =7657574
    Breathe Me

Yeah, it was drugs. But legal drugs. He took too much Robitussin.

http://moralert.blogspot.com/2005/12/grief-over-tragic-death-from.html

Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 8:41 PM

Subject: Tyler

Last Sunday morning (November 20), we were unable to wake up Tyler. He had taken an overdose of over-the-counter cough medicine and who-knows what else. Sometime during last Saturday night, he vomited and since his nervous system was so depressed from the drug(s), his body was unable to react and he aspirated the vomit into his lungs. This caused his brain to be without oxygen for a dangerously long time.

We rushed his comatose body to the hospital where the doctors tried to stabilize him. He was in intensive care from Sunday afternoon to Thursday (Thanksgiving) afternoon. The doctors told us that Tyler had suffered severe, global damage to the brain caused by the hours of time passed with no oxygen. They said Tyler had a 0% chance of ever being normal and that it would be a miracle if he ever woke up from the coma. We removed Tyler's life support on Thursday afternoon and his body died that evening (Tyler's spirit was already gone on Sunday morning). His Mother (Fran) and Brother (Ryan) as well as myself are absolutely devastated by this senseless tragedy. Tyler was a brilliant, unfocused light in our lives and we will miss him dearly.

We were able to donate some of his tissue (bones, corneas , etc) to some very desperate people in need. So not only does his spirit live on in the hearts of all he touched, but his physical body lives on as well.

I just want to say to everyone out there that I know it's tough as shit growing up. No one can tell you how to deal with the pain we all feel at this stage of our lives. But I can say this: LIFE GETS SO MUCH BETTER. Trust me on this. Learn to cherish who you all are and who you will become. Learn to develop your unique gifts and voices and learn to live sober. Lean on each other, talk with whoever will listen and get past the pain. I guarantee you will.

This might be the wake up call or second chance for many of you to start a new life. Tyler did not get a second chance. Thanks for listening and be good to each other and yourselves..... Please pass this on to share the message, you never know who you might save.

Guy Stephens

nameless!!

I would've found more dirt if I had time :P
    Breathe Me

[quote author=skank*da*fied link=topic=704.msg25350#msg25350 date=1155205597]
    nameless!!

I would've found more dirt if I had time :P
    [/quote]

Ha, sorry. I just searched on Blogspot. Blogspot is the way to go.

Ohhhh! thanks for the tip!
    Breathe Me

skank*da*fied  &  Nameless have won this round. Good work! You each will receive free buttons if you desire.

Please PM me with your addresses and color choices and I'll get them out to you early next week.

Thanks for playing. 

Owww I've never won anything before :P I wanna play some more!  It makes you feel like a detective lmao
    Breathe Me

[quote author=Nameless link=topic=704.msg25346#msg25346 date=1155205119]

Last Sunday morning (November 20), we were unable to wake up Tyler. He had taken an overdose of over-the-counter cough medicine and who-knows what else. Sometime during last Saturday night, he vomited and since his nervous system was so depressed from the drug(s), his body was unable to react and he aspirated the vomit into his lungs. This caused his brain to be without oxygen for a dangerously long time.

We rushed his comatose body to the hospital where the doctors tried to stabilize him. He was in intensive care from Sunday afternoon to Thursday (Thanksgiving) afternoon. The doctors told us that Tyler had suffered severe, global damage to the brain caused by the hours of time passed with no oxygen. They said Tyler had a 0% chance of ever being normal and that it would be a miracle if he ever woke up from the coma. We removed Tyler's life support on Thursday afternoon and his body died that evening (Tyler's spirit was already gone on Sunday morning). His Mother (Fran) and Brother (Ryan) as well as myself are absolutely devastated by this senseless tragedy. Tyler was a brilliant, unfocused light in our lives and we will miss him dearly.

We were able to donate some of his tissue (bones, corneas , etc) to some very desperate people in need. So not only does his spirit live on in the hearts of all he touched, but his physical body lives on as well.

I just want to say to everyone out there that I know it's tough as shit growing up. No one can tell you how to deal with the pain we all feel at this stage of our lives. But I can say this: LIFE GETS SO MUCH BETTER. Trust me on this. Learn to cherish who you all are and who you will become. Learn to develop your unique gifts and voices and learn to live sober. Lean on each other, talk with whoever will listen and get past the pain. I guarantee you will.

This might be the wake up call or second chance for many of you to start a new life. Tyler did not get a second chance. Thanks for listening and be good to each other and yourselves..... Please pass this on to share the message, you never know who you might save.

Guy Stephens
    [/quote]

Damn!!  and I was hoping an otter ate him!   

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=704.msg25673#msg25673 date=1155230725]
    [quote author=Nameless link=topic=704.msg25346#msg25346 date=1155205119]

Guy Stephens
    [/quote]

Damn!!Â* Â*and I was hoping an otter ate him!Â* Â*
    [/quote]

FUCK OTTERS!!!

meep

she should feel bad about this comment
    Madison
    Aug 28, 2005 5:11 PM

DUDE fUCKING FUCK TYLER HES SOOO FUCKIN LAME .! DUDE I HATE HIM HE CAN GO FUCK HIS MONKEY ASS MOM .. I HATE HIM ! GO TO HELL TYLER ! DUDE LOVE U WILLY SEE YA 3 HR

the tyler â„¢
    Aug 15, 2005 8:35 PM

writing in all caps makes you seem unapologetically lame!

( i agree tyler whereever you are... you were right about that)

that article w/ the picture totally threw off my gaydar.  Rip nerdyprettyboy

Thread Information