Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Par

Dear [s][Relative][/s] sister,
    We are very sorry for the loss of your [s][relation][/s] brother in his/her [s][crazyness][/s] tree-related incident.
    No disrespect is (generally) meant by this website, we are merely curious about your [s][relation][/s]brother's life and wish to join you in celebrating his/her general existence.
    Good luck, and sorry again from your loss.
    -MDS Users

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Par

[quote author=Ren link=topic=4984.msg210654#msg210654 date=1172902813]
    Dear [s][Relative][/s] sister,
    We are very sorry for the loss of your [s][relation][/s] brother in his/her [s][crazyness][/s] tree-related incident.
    No disrespect is (generally) meant by this website, we are merely curious about your [s][relation][/s]brother's life and wish to join you in celebrating his/her general existence.
    Good luck, and sorry again from your loss.
    -MDS Users
    [/quote]

LOL
    thats exactly how I felt.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4984.msg210657#msg210657 date=1172903032]
    LOL
    thats exactly how I felt.
    [/quote]

We should just make it a sticky at the top of the thread list and instruct angry relatives to copy, paste, fill in their respective information, and read to themselves.

You forgot the:  RIP [Insert name here]
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4984.msg210660#msg210660 date=1172903292]
    You forgot the:  RIP [Insert name here]
    [/quote]

I also forgot the

We're sure your [relation] was not, in fact, [dealing drugs/using drugs/depressed/refusing to wear a seatbelt/after the insurance money/batshit insane], we are merely throwing out ideas or possibilities in lieu of the information we so  deplorably lack.  Would you care to shed some light on the matter?

[quote author=Ren link=topic=4984.msg210663#msg210663 date=1172903540]
    I also forgot the

We're sure your [relation] was not, in fact, [dealing drugs/using drugs/depressed/refusing to wear a seatbelt/after the insurance money/batshit insane], we are merely throwing out ideas or possibilities in lieu of the information we so  deplorably lack.  Would you care to shed some light on the matter?
    [/quote]

hahahahahahaha

youre not too shabby...Ren...
    i had my doubts, but youre not that bad.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4984.msg210665#msg210665 date=1172903712]
    [/quote]

lol well I'm glad I'm passing then ^_^

[quote author=youareallcrazy link=topic=4984.msg210605#msg210605 date=1172898157]
    You are all crazy!  I am Jeff's sister.  I was doing a search for the articles on my brother and came across this very sick and disturbing website.  I am not sure why any of you would spend time actually going to this site, but I actually joined so I could respond to all of you.  Jeff was an amazing person!  He was an experienced camper/leader in the outdoors and got stuck in a horrible tornado storm in the middle of Algonquin Park in Canada.  He was on a small island covered in trees and had no place to go for safety. 
    [/quote]

First of all, please, accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. If you read back I made a joke about a tree and bite and bark, but I also said a 19 yo camp counselor isn't uncommon.
    I am a professional musician also, and I know the dedication it takes to reach Jeff's level ability.

We don't just read and make callous remarks here. Everyone takes us to be ghouls, or profiteers, but actually some really good research goes on here.
    If you read through , besides comments, we have furnished information to the police involving crimes, specifically murders lately.
    Talk about sex a lot, and argue of a vast myriad of topics.

We are, in my opinion, a great research tool, for studying patterns, suicides, car accident statistics, links to other resources applying to an individual,and gaining insight into different sub-cultures.

It is also a good place to come and explain a death that affected you, or to vent. We come up on the search, because more people come here than to the memorial sites.

The more jaded members who seemed a bit snippy:

Ok understand, Jeff by all accounts seemed like a great kid. (I'm 45, he was a kid), with a lot going for him. I got sad over this one, and I don't very often.
    It sounds horrible, and I also feel for the little kids who had to deal with a situation like that.
    Jeff was a volunteer, seemed to have "christian values",and obviously gave of himself.

I would put him....what do you guys think.... like 2% of the deaths in his age group are people of his character.
    We have family members come on and blast us, because even though Jr. had an oz of cocaine, 3 pistols, and was raping a 12 yo girl, it wasn't his fault, and we are scum.

We actually appreciate you coming to shed light on an incident, and to offer insight.
    You will find that people who don't attack us get treated very well.

I am truly sorry for you and your family.

R.I.P. Jeff

[quote author=brie star link=topic=4984.msg210665#msg210665 date=1172903712]
    [/quote]

Not bad at all.
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=4984.msg211044#msg211044 date=1172934119]

I would put him....what do you guys think.... like 2% of the deaths in his age group are people of his character.
    We have family members come on and blast us, because even though Jr. had an oz of cocaine, 3 pistols, and was raping a 12 yo girl, it wasn't his fault, and we are scum.

We actually appreciate you coming to shed light on an incident, and to offer insight.
    You will find that people who don't attack us get treated very well.

I am truly sorry for you and your family.

R.I.P. Jeff
    [/quote]

That sounds about right to me.
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

OK, I have to say it.&nbsp; His music sucked.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=4984.msg212076#msg212076 date=1173016825]
    OK, I have to say it.&nbsp; His music sucked.
    [/quote]

Yes, in a John-Denver-on-'ludes-singing-kumbaya sort of way. But he had enthusiasm.

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

check out jeff's latest music on myspace under redseastation.&nbsp; that was the last project he did before he died and it is different music then what is up on his own myspace page.&nbsp; i would have to say that his music doesn't suck, it is just not your taste.&nbsp; i would guess that some people would think the music you listen to sucks too.&nbsp; music is a personal choice.&nbsp; i do not think that bashing other people is putting positive energy out into the world and is just not good karma.&nbsp; negative thoughts only bring negative things into your life.&nbsp;

i just want to thank 'Mortis' for your comments.&nbsp; that was helpful in understanding why any of you would spend time reading about strangers deaths and discussing them.&nbsp; you are correct, jeff probably was part of the 2% of amazing people that died before their time.&nbsp;

to 'brie star' and 'ren'.....i hope you never lose someone super close to you.....your lack of compassion and understanding towards someone who has experienced an enormous and horrific loss is very disturbing.&nbsp; i know it is hard to imagine&nbsp; unless you have gone through something similar, but try to imagine losing the closest person in your life-- the person who means the absolute most to you-- and then to read strangers unpleasant comments about that person...you too would feel like you want/need to defend your person.&nbsp; maybe next time you will take a moment to actually think about how hurtful your comments might be before you respond to that &quot;angry relative.&quot;&nbsp; feel free to make those rude comments towards those murderers/rapists!&nbsp;

Welcome back, we are all crazy.

Yes it was my opinion. And opinions are like assholes.

I'll listen to the next stuff. Thanx for the heads up.

How are you and your family doing?

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

[quote author=youareallcrazy link=topic=4984.msg228181#msg228181 date=1173673686]
    check out jeff's latest music on myspace under redseastation.&nbsp; that was the last project he did before he died and it is different music then what is up on his own myspace page.&nbsp; i would have to say that his music doesn't suck, it is just not your taste.[/quote]I'd say the tree attacked him.

[quote author=vampares link=topic=4984.msg228330#msg228330 date=1173701706]
    I'd say the tree attacked him.
    [/quote]

you are not helping
    <br /><br />

[quote author=youareallcrazy link=topic=4984.msg228181#msg228181 date=1173673686]
    check out jeff's latest music on myspace under redseastation.&nbsp; that was the last project he did before he died and it is different music then what is up on his own myspace page.&nbsp; i would have to say that his music doesn't suck, it is just not your taste.&nbsp; i would guess that some people would think the music you listen to sucks too.&nbsp; music is a personal choice.&nbsp; i do not think that bashing other people is putting positive energy out into the world and is just not good karma.&nbsp; negative thoughts only bring negative things into your life.&nbsp;

[/quote]

Well said, and true. Name any artist and I doubt that there would be universal appeal. The point is, the music is your brother's and that alone will make it special.&nbsp; I truly hope the pleasure it gave you, and those who love him, will make a link to him that will never die. RIP Jeff.

[quote author=*peaches* link=topic=4984.msg229028#msg229028 date=1173741713]
    you are not helping
    [/quote]What?

Thread Information