Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/02/19/Jeff_Grey_(26)_was_crushed_to_death_by_a_tree_whil e_camping_at_Algonquin_Park_while_in_his_tent

That sucks. No amount of boy scouts would prepare for you for that one.
    <br /><br />

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

imagine this but with a guy under it...evil trees&nbsp;

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Park wh

Damn nature decided it was his time.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Par

Wow that sucks. :-( Poor guy.

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=4984.msg193677#msg193677 date=1171982442]
    Damn nature decided it was his time.
    [/quote]

yeah trees nowadays are like the trees in Lord of the Rings

they have minds of their own

Holy shit, talk about bad luck! Poor guy!

Grey, 26, of Oak Park was killed July 17 when a tree fell on his tent during a thunderstorm

Only the group overseen by Grey and Lebovic were at the site when the tree fell and in the hours following the accident. With electricity and phone lines at the park out because of the storm, Geller said, &quot;Two campers canoed for help from park rangers. They also met up with a man and his son who were camping, who came to the site and stayed with the group and Aaron.&quot;
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

[quote author=unknownperson516 link=topic=4984.msg193685#msg193685 date=1171982589]
    yeah trees nowadays are like the trees in Lord of the Rings

they have minds of their own
    [/quote]

Uh Ok.. So do you do alot of talking to the trees lately?&nbsp; The voice in my head and I agree for once.&nbsp; Talking to trees just doesn't seem to sane to us.&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=4984.msg193757#msg193757 date=1171985937]
    Uh Ok.. So do you do alot of talking to the trees lately?&nbsp; The voice in my head and I agree for once.&nbsp; Talking to trees just doesn't seem to sane to us.&nbsp; :-P
    [/quote]

no i dont know alot about talking trees
    ive just seen LOTR too many times

but its nice that you agree&nbsp;

Re: Jeff Grey (26) was crushed to death by a tree while camping at Algonquin Par

Man that just sucks.

I shouldn't
    (go ahead)
    No, really....
    (Do it)

I guess a tree's bark is worse than it's bite. He shoulda made like a tree and leaved.&nbsp; :lol: :lol:

I'm so ashamed of myself.

R.I.P. Jeff

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=4984.msg193767#msg193767 date=1171986548]
    Man that just sucks.

I shouldn't
    (go ahead)
    No, really....
    (Do it)

&nbsp; I guess a tree's bark is worse than it's bite. He shoulda made like a tree and leaved.&nbsp; &nbsp;:lol: :lol:

R.I.P. Jeff
    [/quote]

lmao ive never heard that one&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=4984.msg193767#msg193767 date=1171986548]
    Man that just sucks.

I shouldn't
    (go ahead)
    No, really....
    (Do it)

I guess a tree's bark is worse than it's bite. He shoulda made like a tree and leaved.&nbsp; &nbsp;:lol: :lol:

R.I.P. Jeff
    [/quote]
    :lol: Classic..

That is some serious bad luck. Poor guy.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

&quot;which also injured Aaron Lebovic, a 19-year-old counselor&quot;

who the hell seek's counseling from a 19 year old.

[quote author=panik link=topic=4984.msg193902#msg193902 date=1171991064]
    &quot;which also injured Aaron Lebovic, a 19-year-old counselor&quot;

who the hell seek's counseling from a 19 year old.

[/quote]

maybe they meant camp counselor?

I took it as camp counselor for Camp Kennedy.

Either way, I bet his mom is crushed.

Jeff is the one who got crushed, his mom is fine.

:|

[quote author=Senor Ted link=topic=4984.msg194049#msg194049 date=1171996255]
    Jeff is the one who got crushed, his mom is fine.

:|
    [/quote]

haha funny noob&nbsp; :kiss3:

[quote author=unknownperson516 link=topic=4984.msg194056#msg194056 date=1171996473]
    haha funny noob&nbsp; :kiss3:
    [/quote]
    :-D
    My first MyDeathSpace kiss

poor guy.&nbsp; he's gonna miss this season's American Idol.&nbsp; &nbsp;

this has to be up there with the couple that were in a car that shut off in a puddle, they got out of their car, didnt know that a power line was down and in the puddle - ZAP!!! they both died.&nbsp;

Terrible. RIP

I'm not being mean but I thought it was common knowledge: you do not seek shelter under trees in thunderstorms.
    If he was sleeping then I feel bad for him.
    Are you really sure you just saw what you think you just saw?&nbsp; Life is a random hallucination. Dare to Disbelieve.

Well..his stock just went up.
    I'm off to listen to his music now.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=4984.msg197959#msg197959 date=1172218258]
    Well..his stock just went up.
    I'm off to listen to his music now.
    [/quote]

Is he singing Kumbaya?&nbsp;

You are all crazy!&nbsp; I am Jeff's sister.&nbsp; I was doing a search for the articles on my brother and came across this very sick and disturbing website.&nbsp; I am not sure why any of you would spend time actually going to this site, but I actually joined so I could respond to all of you.&nbsp; Jeff was an amazing person!&nbsp; He was an experienced camper/leader in the outdoors and got stuck in a horrible tornado storm in the middle of Algonquin Park in Canada.&nbsp; He was on a small island covered in trees and had no place to go for safety.&nbsp; There were 80 mph winds and rain storm and the trees were falling all over the place.&nbsp; He jumped into his tent to take off his wet clothes and within seconds the tree fell on his tent.&nbsp; He was not sleeping.&nbsp; And to the person who posted that you only feel bad if he was sleeping....you are an ASSHOLE!&nbsp; American Idol?&nbsp; Are you kidding?&nbsp; Jeff thought American Idol was ridiculous.&nbsp; He had no time for that show.&nbsp; He was a real musician who spent years crafting his art.&nbsp; To the person who asked is he singing Kumbaya....why don't you check out his Myspace page and listen for yourself....www.myspace.com/jeffgrey....and actually, you all should check it out.&nbsp; Then you can read all the postings of his friends and people he has touched that leave messages for him regularly.&nbsp; He is missed by more people than you will probably ever even know.&nbsp; His mom is fine?&nbsp; Are you kidding again?&nbsp; The entire family, his thousands of friends, the entire community is devastated by this loss.&nbsp; We are grieving every day.&nbsp; I guess you wouldn't understand because you don't have people that love you?!&nbsp; Aaron was a camp counselor....who is the idiot that said a 19 year old shouldn't be counseling?&nbsp; Clearly you have never left home before!&nbsp;

here we go again...

we're sorry for your loss.
    RIP Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information