Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Trevin Adams, #238 - Car surfing?

Re: Car surfing?

[quote author=NJMIKE link=topic=694.msg31519#msg31519 date=1155902396]
    Whaen I was younger (14) a friend and I took his dads car out for a joyride, after awile we got bored and started to change drivers we would put the car on cruise control and climb out of the windows onto the roof.
    we did this a number of times.  the laqst time we did it we were both on the roof and a cop drove by in the other direction. He turned around and we pulled into the church parking lot, when the cop came over to us he was in shock and, didn't know what to say.  long story shot he let us go. we never did it again.
    [/quote]

He seriously let you go :O He didn't tell your parents or anything? Geez, when I was 13, me and my best friend put on a ton of make-up, and dressed "16ish" haha, and we took her dad's work truck around town. Needless to say it was a SMALL town, and by the time my mom got home from work - 12 people had already called her to tell her what me and my friend did.  We didn't car surf or anything like that, but we still got in big trouble with the police... infact, I wasn't allowed to get my license until I was 17 years old because of it.  Oh, and we did some damage to the truck too - cause it was a stick - and we didn't know how to drive it - so we just drove it in 1st the whole time, going like 40 and stuff... haha.... memories.  :roll:
    Breathe Me

He was good aboult it, he joked that he wouldn't know how to write us up.  he followed us home and said he would come back when our parents were home (he thought we were brothers) AND TOLD US NOT TO DO IT AGAIN. HE NEVER CAME BACK
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=skank*da*fied link=topic=694.msg31192#msg31192 date=1155841830]
    [quote author=xShanex link=topic=694.msg31151#msg31151 date=1155839328]
    Back to car surfing..they did a report on the news the other day about this, but they called it &quot;Ghost Ridin the Whip&quot;.Â* There was a clip of some kids truck crashing into a tree..pretty funny
    [/quote]

I saw that... did you see the end when the kid got ran over by his own car? HA.
    [/quote]

Missed it..probably cause I was laughing so hard
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

Thread Information