Thread: Another Sword Death

Another Sword Death

Man To Claim Self-Defense In Sword Attack Trial
    (AP) PASADENA, Calif. It was self-defense.

That's what the lawyer for a Pasadena firefighter accused of hacking his wife to death with a samurai sword in their Rancho Cucamonga home says he'll claim at the man's trial.

Lawyer Winston McKesson outlined his defense after a judge ruled yesterday that prosecutors have enough evidence to try Michael Burton on charges he murdered his 35-year-old wife, Otilia, in July.

McKesson says Burton did not want to harm his wife, but was forced to repeatedly stab her to stave off her attack.

But prosecutors say there's no evidence of self-defense. They say details from the scene suggest the 45-year-old ambushed his wife as she walked through the door to her home.

Burton is scheduled to be arraigned on February 27th.
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what's left inside the box. -Me

Re: Another Sword Death

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=4881.msg189973#msg189973 date=1171564406]

That's what the lawyer for a Pasadena firefighter accused of hacking his wife to death with a samurai sword in their Rancho Cucamonga home says he'll claim at the man's trial.

Lawyer Winston McKesson outlined his defense after a judge ruled yesterday that prosecutors have enough evidence to try Michael Burton on charges he murdered his 35-year-old wife, Otilia, in July.

McKesson says Burton did not want to harm his wife, but was forced to repeatedly stab her to stave off her attack.

But prosecutors say there's no evidence of self-defense. They say details from the scene suggest the 45-year-old ambushed his wife as she walked through the door to her home.

[/quote]

Come on...repeatedly?  I smell a little Bull sh*t

So he was defending himself against what weapon?  Repeatedly stabbed her sound like he was tripping on something to me.  Maybe he thought she was another samurai. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Ninjas are RUTHLESS.

she was coming at him bearing her dentures.

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=4881.msg189973#msg189973 date=1171564406]

[/quote]

pardon me.....
    i have some issues with the imagery in this......
    hacking = lizzie borden....... hundreds of little pieces..
    stabbing = manson family.... lots of holes, one piece

and the repeatedly thing....
    lots and lots of bullshit....... 
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

This happened in the town I live in.... O.K., so check this out.&nbsp; Guess who called the 911 on the guy?&nbsp; O.K. anybody?&nbsp; Anybody have a guess???????

His Girlfriend!&nbsp; Oh yeah, self defense.&nbsp; According to the detectives that arrived at the scene, he called his &quot;mistress&quot; before the wife got home and was whining about the wife.&nbsp; Then, after he attacked her, called the mistress again telling her he hurt his wife.&nbsp; The mistress called 911.&nbsp; Fucktard.&nbsp; Oh, and there were many swords and knifes in the house.&nbsp; She was found with her purse and car keys next to her.&nbsp; I'm sure she was smacking him with her purse.
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

yes, she was beating him to death with her purse and poking him with her keys.....

<br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Okay, totally off topic, but I have to get this out.&nbsp; Everytime I see the top of the thread page with the page numbers, then the words &quot;go down&quot;, I almost feel like it's a command, and I hear my boyfriend's voice!&nbsp;

Now, back to your regulary scheduled wife murdering thread.
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

Thread Information