Thread: Ashley Milburn (17) was killed when her boyfriend crashed her car into a tree

Ashley Milburn (17) was killed when her boyfriend crashed her car into a tree

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/02/15/Ashley_Milburn_(17)_was_killed_when_her_boyfriend_ crashed_her_car_into_a_tree_while_racing

OK, so let me get this straight. This girl's dumbass boyfriend had no drivers license, had no driving experience (according to the article he had never driven on a road before), and she was supid enough to give him the keys to let him race?!?!?!?!?!

But he says the accident was her fault because she grabbed the steering wheel and jerked it.

DUDE, own up to your actions, dumbass!!!! Good way to put the blame on your dead girlfriend.

Not sure who is more of a MORON here: him for racing, or her for giving him the keys.

People have NO common sense, whatsoever. Yet another 100% avoidable death.

Re: Ashley Milburn (17) was killed when her boyfriend crashed her car into a tree

So apparently her boyfriend is dead now too:

Jan 9 2007 11:58P

hey girly i was thinkin about you and timothy today & i know he is watching out for you in heaven :) keep everyone happy sweetie & tell timothy i said i love & miss him

I'll do some research.

Re: Ashley Milburn (17) was killed when her boyfriend crashed her car into a tree

I think it may be another Tim because in the one girls blog she said he was 18 in 05 and this Tim was only 15.

I could be wrong

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=4872.msg189694#msg189694 date=1171551396]
    I think it may be another Tim because in the one girls blog she said he was 18 in 05 and this Tim was only 15.

I could be wrong
    [/quote]

Ohh, thank you.  I didn't look much before I posted that!

Re: Ashley Milburn (17) was killed when her boyfriend crashed her car into a tre

R.I.P. Ashley M.

The other Tim:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =60532108

I used to live in Gahanna .....I know where the school is that she went to...I lived a few miles from it....in fact at that time I even knew kids who went to that school....kinda weird

Lots of people seem to have to learn lessons the hard way.  It is sad some of them make choices that mean they will never live long enough to learn anything or choices that take innocent lives with them.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Re: Ashley Milburn (17) was killed when her boyfriend crashed her car into a tre

This reminds me of that case where Emile Robershaw wrecked his truck whilst drunk driving and tried to blame,
    first the kid who he killed in the accident and then when that failed tried to blame his ex girlfriend.

why would she "grab the wheel" that's ridiculous.
    he made a catastrophic error in judgment by racing a car with no driving experience.
    but blame the dead girl?
    this boy is a gutless piece of trash for that. 

http://www.snponline.com/NEWS11-2/11-2_ghmilburn.htm

http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.php?story=dispatch/2006/03/24/20060324-E1-01.html

Lots of articles on this one.  What possesses kids to do this stuff?  Oh wait, a week after getting my license I hit a concrete truck on the inside of a curve and totaled my car.  I'm pretty sure I was going too fast in that curve.  He may have been over the middle, but nobody could prove anything.  If I had been in something like a Civic I would have been dead.  However, my 1970 Plymouth Belvedere took the blow for me and I wasn't even wearing a seat belt.  The front of the car was demolished, and I was completely unharmed.  Back then cars were made better and could protect us better I believe.

Thread Information