Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Marcus Jannes, 21, Posts Suicide by Hanging Himself Live on Internet

Re: Marcus Jannes (21) committed suicide by hanging and he broadcasted it online

I am only half crazy. It wasn't posted in the thread, it was part of his article.

"However, other users posted messages saying they didn't believe him, wishing him luck with his attempt, and calling him an attention whore and a troll. They also goaded him by saying, "you won't dare, you are too cowardly", and offering advice on the best way to hang himself: "I recommend ... you do it from a height that you can jump off so you are guaranteed to break your neck."
    Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.

Re: Marcus Jannes (21) committed suicide by hanging and he broadcasted it online

[quote author=teifl link=topic=27396.msg1737990#msg1737990 date=1287108113]
    I am only half crazy. It wasn't posted in the thread, it was part of his article.

"However, other users posted messages saying they didn't believe him, wishing him luck with his attempt, and calling him an attention whore and a troll. They also goaded him by saying, "you won't dare, you are too cowardly", and offering advice on the best way to hang himself: "I recommend ... you do it from a height that you can jump off so you are guaranteed to break your neck."

[/quote]

Oh. So they did. We've done that here, though. People don't believe it's real, or maybe he's done it before or he's always emo or they have a lot of that on that forum for some reason. Or they're assholes. Either way, he sure didn't hesitate. He just did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27396.msg1738021#msg1738021 date=1287109366]
    Oh. So they did. We've done that here, though. People don't believe it's real, or maybe he's done it before or he's always emo or they have a lot of that on that forum for some reason. Or they're assholes. Either way, he sure didn't hesitate. He just did it.
    [/quote]

I don't recall anyone hear ever egging someone on. In fact, just the opposite. Peeps on here have no problem calling the police. They will track you down and save your ass, or make you look like one.
    Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.

[quote author=teifl link=topic=27396.msg1738033#msg1738033 date=1287109781]
    I don't recall anyone hear ever egging someone on. In fact, just the opposite. Peeps on here have no problem calling the police. They will track you down and save your ass, or make you look like one.
    [/quote]

There was one poster and I can't recall the name, who came in here several times whining around about offing himself. It got old so we finally just started telling him to do it. Anyone else remember that or did I dream it?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27396.msg1738036#msg1738036 date=1287109862]
    There was one poster and I can't recall the name, who came in here several times whining around about offing himself. It got old so we finally just started telling him to do it. Anyone else remember that or did I dream it?
    [/quote]

I don't remember that. Which of course means nothing, seeing as I have been mia for a bit.

I just remember people calling when worried about Shiki, and Meredeath.

[quote author=teifl link=topic=27396.msg1738047#msg1738047 date=1287110387]
    I don't remember that. Which of course means nothing, seeing as I have been mia for a bit.

I just remember people calling when worried about Shiki, and Meredeath.
    [/quote]

This was quite awhile ago. I hadn't been here terribly long I don't think. I'd look through my posts to find it, but, well, no.  :lol: Maybe it was only me who told him to just do it.  :oops:

add me to the list of 'i wish i didn't watch that video'  :-(
    i feel sorry for the kid, rest in peace. poor dude.
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Re: Marcus Jannes (21) committed suicide by hanging and he broadcasted it onlin

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=27396.msg1737779#msg1737779 date=1287095832]
    That video stuck with me a for a while. Just like watching the curb stomp on American History X.

I chose not to watch this video.

(Great Nike Ad placement though. Shame he didn't have a MDS shirt  )
    [/quote]

Ehh! In the cartels' blog (is not really their blog but is about all the news related to the mexican drug cartels you dont see sometimes on tv) I found a beheading video, actually is an excution of a member of one of them... I said to a friend to watch it and said it was terrible because they were using some kind of kitchen or butchers knife...

And besides of the videos they usually upload pictures of people that died executed too...

CockSuckula

In a world such as this, I can't be shocked anymore. I remember back in the day this Russian soldier was beheaded & it disturbed me for days, now it's just like I'm watching a commercial on TV or something. Which is pretty sad. But in the end, none of this will matter & man will indeed destroy himself.

Rest in Peace Marcus.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

cocksuckulaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

CockSuckula

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27396.msg1738169#msg1738169 date=1287124592]
    cocksuckulaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]

:2grin:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=CockSuckula link=topic=27396.msg1738172#msg1738172 date=1287124829]
    :2grin:
    [/quote]

your name rules my life :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

The entire transcript is on the Flashback forum Here:

https://www.flashback.org/t1322408

I ran it through google translation so I could read it. A few members did egg him on with moronic comments like "Good Luck" and "Go do it then", however, he was uploading still frames to his ftp for them to view, which didn't look as convincing as the entire video once it could be seen, until he uploaded the final frame where he was turning purple, the members thought he was a troll shacking things up.

He hung himself within 8-10 minutes of being on the forum, it all happened really quickly and he didn't say much, at one point he states that he's going to change his mind, so he's going to do it quickly.

Sure the few idiots who egged him on were fucktards, but bear in mind they were only teenagers who really didn't comprehend the seriousness of the situation as it all happened so fast, they figured he'd be chatting for a lot longer than the few minutes he did.

Only when the final shot came through of his face looking purple, did the reality and shock of it all begin to sink in.

My policy is to take all threats of suicide seriously, but hell, I can't say I'd have thought the same when I was a teenager.

Oh and another thing he says on the forum is that he always wanted to die in public, to which, on the end of the comment, he adds a 'LOL.'

Then the next uploaded shot shows him changing into his 'Just Do It' T shirt...

Re: Marcus Jannes (21) committed suicide by hanging and he broadcasted it onlin

[quote author=letstrythisagain link=topic=27396.msg1738199#msg1738199 date=1287133868]
    Oh and another thing he says on the forum is that he always wanted to die in public, to which, on the end of the comment, he adds a 'LOL.'

Then the next uploaded shot shows him changing into his 'Just Do It' T shirt...

[/quote]

So sad. Because of being autistic I he prob took the egging on mor seriously.

I like to be kissed Australian style... down under

Wow. I watched the video. I may naive but I didn't know you could hang
    yourself in that way.

RIP Marcus

Thread Information