Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zahra Baker (10) murdered by her father and step-mother - remains found more than a month after she was reported missing

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daybeforetheday View Post

She just screams crazy and scary. Wouldn't leave my child with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ker-trial.html
    From that article;

She found SEVEN different men to marry?

I believe the dad was guilty. At the very least, he turned a blind eye to the abuse. I feel so sorry for the mom. She gave up her daughter because she had severe post-partum depression, but she really wanted her back.
    dafuq? did her twat shoot out a golden nugget every time they banged her or something?! why would someone want to hit that?! ughhhh.

and yep. pops is guilty as fuck, and i feel bad for the mom. she did what she thought was best for her kid, and look what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/21/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Busy day for updates!

(CNN) -- Zahra Baker had been an international symbol of strength and hope: A freckle-faced girl who lost part of her left leg at age 5 and her hearing while being treated for cancer, she kept smiling and fighting through it all.
    Yet Zahra's life ended violently in fall 2010. That's when her stepmother, Elisa Baker, told police in Hickory, North Carolina, that the girl, then 10, was killed and dismembered, according to search warrants. The youngster's body parts were then disposed of in various locations, the stepmother told police.

Elisa Baker pleaded guilty in 2011 to killing her stepdaughter.
    While police found some of Zahra's remains in the weeks after she was reported missing, some parts hadn't been accounted for. But authorities took a major step forward on this count Thursday, with the confirmation that a skull found in April 2012 in Caldwell County, North Carolina, belonged to the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/21/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Busy day for updates!

(CNN) -- Zahra Baker had been an international symbol of strength and hope: A freckle-faced girl who lost part of her left leg at age 5 and her hearing while being treated for cancer, she kept smiling and fighting through it all.
    Yet Zahra's life ended violently in fall 2010. That's when her stepmother, Elisa Baker, told police in Hickory, North Carolina, that the girl, then 10, was killed and dismembered, according to search warrants. The youngster's body parts were then disposed of in various locations, the stepmother told police.

Elisa Baker pleaded guilty in 2011 to killing her stepdaughter.
    While police found some of Zahra's remains in the weeks after she was reported missing, some parts hadn't been accounted for. But authorities took a major step forward on this count Thursday, with the confirmation that a skull found in April 2012 in Caldwell County, North Carolina, belonged to the girl.
    Thank you for the update. I'm glad they are finding Zahra's dismembered body parts. Now I wish they would get evidence and charge Adam Baker. I believe he is equally responsible for Zahra's death. This is one of the most heartbreaking cases I've read.

RIP Zahra.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

This one is def. up there as far as ones that really got me and I can't forget. Everytime I ride by the sign for the Zahra Baker Park, I get livid...where WERE these people when she could have been saved! UGH!

Poor Zahra.

Elisa Baker was just sentenced to 10 years on federal drug charges. She will be serving that time AFTER she completes her sentence for murdering and dismembering Zahra.

STATESVILLE -- Elisa Baker will spend the next 26 years in prison after she was sentenced 10 years in prison Monday for conspiracy with intent to distribute prescription drugs.

Baker is currently serving the 18-year state sentence in the second-degree murder conviction of Zahra Baker, with two years created for time served.
    At Monday?s sentencing hearing, U.S. District Court Judge Richard Voorhees ordered that Baker complete her state sentence before she begins serving her federal sentence. Federal sentences are served without the possibility of parole.

Baker entered the federal district court in Statesville dressed in a dark blue prison outfit and recent hairdo. Her demeanor was serious, and as the hour-plus proceedings went on, the stress visibly affected her.

According to court documents from 2006 to October 2010, Baker conspired with others to distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substances oxycodone, hydrocodone and alprazolam.

Baker kept residences in Hickory, Granite Falls, Hudson for the purpose of distributing the prescription drugs. According to plea documents and today?s sentencing hearing, Baker possessed approximately 12,000 dosage units of oxycodone, 10,000 dosage units of hydrocodone, and 29,000 dosage units of alprazolam.
    Filed documents indicate that Baker distributed prescription drugs to one of the co-conspirators, a relative, and several of his high school friends, when he was 16 years old.

According to court documents, Baker obtained the prescription drugs through multiple prescriptions from physicians and from other unidentified sources in Catawba County. In January 2012, Baker pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute a controlled substance.
    Baker was also ordered to serve three years under court supervision once she serves her prison term.
    http://www.journalnow.com/news/state...a4bcf6878.html

The more time this woman can spend behind bars, the better. I don't care what it's for.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Keep that bitch locked up.

That's a lotta pills.

ZAHRA Baker's stepmother has claimed in a jailhouse interview with a US TV station she did not murder the disabled Australian schoolgirl.

Elisa Baker, who is serving a maximum 28 years' prison for Zahra's dismemberment murder and unrelated drug charges, claimed Zahra was not murdered.

"I plead guilty to something I didn't even do and it wasn't even a murder," Baker told North Carolina TV station, WSOC.

Baker, 44, a bigamist and gothic, faced the death sentence for the 2010 murder of little bone cancer survivor Zahra, but did a deal with prosecutors that led to a lesser second-degree murder charge and maximum 18-year jail sentence.

Baker was also facing 140 years for seven felony drug charges involving the sale of 50,000 prescription pills, but in another plea deal the charges were reduced to one count of conspiracy to distribute prescription drugs and she received a 10-year sentence.

The 10-year sentence begins after the murder term is complete.

Zahra was murdered and her body parts were found scattered in bushland around her adopted home town of Hickory, North Carolina.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/us...#ixzz2SkJFcyyI

I saw that last night on local news, as this is in my neck of the woods. I wanted to slap her silly. They BOTH did it. She claimed to LOVE Zahra and adore her...yeah...then why did you abuse her? Bitch claimed the dad made her not call 911 and "took care" of it all by his lonesome. Both are in it to way over their heads!

He's supposed to be back here isn't he? Bet the local current affair programmes are trying to hunt him down for "a chance to tell your side mate". Be interesting to see if he does. Think I'll keep an eye on the local tabloid junk just in case..will post links if anything obscure pops up - though I expect Olivia will be better at finding links than me.

WTF?? How do people? DO things like this to children!? holy fucking shit.

RIP little one.

I remember reading about this story when it first happened and I was shocked by so many fucking FAILS: School, Neighbors, family, CPS, police, prosecutors office. This whole case is a book on what NOT to do!

I have no idea how that father for out of it. Another colossal fuck up, and how did that bitch step-monster only get 18 years? 2nd Degree? Ya.... My ass! That cuntess needs to get her ass beat in prison every day, then she might get an idea of what Zahra went through.

Thank you for the updates all.

Rest in Peace little one.

For anyone in Australia, Elisa Baker is on 60 minutes tonight.

Damn, I missed it. Hopefully someone posts it on ytube. I did find this though, it's about 7 mths old -

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/st...-baker/?cs=332

Elisa claims Adam dismembered Zahra Baker

ByCalebTaylor Oct. 14, 2013, 7 a.m.

CONVICTED murderer Elisa Baker made shocking claims, including her husband dismembered the body of his disabled daughter, while facing tough questions on the Nine Network?s 60 Minutes last night.

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Ms Baker ? who is currently serving a second-degree murder sentence in a North Carolina women?s prison ? said Adam Baker dismembered the body of his daughter Zahra, 10, before disposing of it in nearby bushland.

?It was he who dismembered Zahra,? Ms Baker told veteran 60 Minutes reporter, Liz Hayes, following up with ?he was my husband,? in response to a question about why she would have been complicit if such an act occurred.

A dishevelled-looking Ms Baker ? who had a history of verbal, physical and psychological abuse towards her stepdaughter, Zahra ? thought she was a ?good person,? who would give anyone, ?the shirt off her back.?

Ms Baker claimed she found Zahra in a non-responsive state at her Hickory home in September, 2010.

She said she performed a resuscitation procedure for 30 minutes, a claim not consistent with the coroner?s report, which said Zahra had died from ?undetermined homicidal violence.?

The segment prompted a overwhelming response on social media website Twitter, user @Tahls posting ?Listening to this monster talk about how much she ?loved? and ?misses? Zahra is actually disgusting?, while another user said the convicted child killer had ?Charles Manson?s black, dead eyes?.

Zahra was born in Wagga in 1999 and lived with her birth parents until 2004. She moved to North Carolina with her father, Adam, in 2008 after he met Elisa Baker (then Fairchild) on an internet dating website.

I couldn't watch the interview. The stepmother is a huge piece of shit. She tortured a handicapped child, I really don't give a fuck if she dismembered her body or not, she's a pathetic excuse for a human being.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I couldn't watch the interview. The stepmother is a huge piece of shit. She tortured a handicapped child, I really don't give a fuck if she dismembered her body or not, she's a pathetic excuse for a human being.
    Anything this POS would have to say can't be believed anyway. I still don't get how the dad went all that time without not knowing something wasn't right. I get that he was working long hours and was told she was sleeping when he came in, but I don't know about you guys but I'm nut going to let anyone keep me from tip toeing in and kissing my kid on the forehead. Especially in the case of this child where her dad had already almost lost her to cancer. JMO it just seems like you would be more diligent about making a point to touch your child or look at your child even if it is jyst to watch them sleep . I just hate that this little girl had such a hard life.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I just can't believe how dumb she made herself seem in the interview. She really is missing some smarts.

A bit of a transcript here.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/elisa...ew-60-minutes/

I drive by the park dedicated to her every day on my way to the post office for work. I get SO pissed that so many people knew of her abuse and did nothing; but hey; dedicate a park she will never get to play in. It shouldn't make me so mad, I know it is intended to be a nice remembrance, but DAMN so many people knew this child was suffering.

THE stepmother of Australian girl Zahra Baker is reportedly planning to appeal her conviction for the 10-year-old?s murder and dismemberment in North Carolina.

Although the time limit for a normal appeal has expired, The Daily Telegraph reports that she will try to mount a motion for appropriate relief.

?There?s things in the works, yes. It?s the understanding that they think I have a very good case,? Baker said.

The 47-year-old woman, who pleaded guilty to the second degree murder of Zahra, said she was pressured and rushed into signing her plea.

Wagga Wagga-born Zahra, 10, was reported missing by her father, Adam Baker, on October 11, 2010, from the family?s home in Hickory, North Carolina.

Her dismembered remains were found scattered in bushland soon after.

Baker was arrested and jailed for 18 years after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in 2011.

Speaking from jail, Baker told News Corp Australia that she did not commit the crime and described how she keeps a photo of the slain girl pinned inside her North Carolina prison locker.

?Why would she haunt me? I was a good mamma,? she said.

Zahra had beaten cancer twice when she was killed.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...ade13d7492553e

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    "Why would she haunt me? I was a good mamma," she said.
    Read this yesterday.. nearly choked on on my cup of tea at the comment above. Good grief, some people are delusional

Thread Information