Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Perfumes, colognes, body sprays. What yummy smells do you use/like?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "internally"? Doesn't all deodorant get absorbed into your body?

I thought it would be good for boob sweat lol.
    I think you would be fine for boob sweat, but they advertise it by saying you should put it in your butt crack and the inside of you labia. Anything put in these areas can navigate to your insides. Putting stuff on your skin externally is different. The whole baby powder ovarian cancer thing is because a lot of women back in the day used to put baby powder on their labia for odor and it caused ovarian cancer and now Johnson and Johnson is getting their asses sued off. I wouldn't be surprised if some women are claiming the same thing about Lume in a few years.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I don't know what you mean by "internally"? Doesn't all deodorant get absorbed into your body?

I thought it would be good for boob sweat lol.
    I use Lume and love it. I have used it for boob sweat...the thing to keep in mind is it doesn't stop you from sweating. Rather, it controls odor.

ETA: I actually went 72 hours once (as a test during COVID) without a bath and Lume kept me from smelling funky. It is a great product. My husband uses it as well.

I guess I never paid attention because it always sounded like she said on your butt crack, which I assumed was just the outside. I would never put something in me like that! Who sweats there??? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I guess I never paid attention because it always sounded like she said on your butt crack, which I assumed was just the outside. I would never put something in me like that! Who sweats there??? lol.
    I think it's just more to do with odor in general from that area, but IDK. I am always amazed at the things people do to/with their body. And no, I am not a crunchy granola type person. I bathe and wash my hair daily, wear full aluminum deodorant, wear perfume and make-up...but I don't want to put anything like that in any place where it can go inside me.

CC's thinking "this sure took a wrong turn somewhere, I just wanted to talk about Scentbird and now we're talking about people sticking Lume up their butts".
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 10-19-2023 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think it's just more to do with odor in general from that area, but IDK. I am always amazed at the things people do to/with their body. And no, I am not a crunchy granola type person. I bathe and wash my hair daily, wear full aluminum deodorant, wear perfume and make-up...but I don't want to put anything like that in any place where it can go inside me.

CC's thinking "this sure took a wrong turn somewhere, I just wanted to talk about Scentbird and now we're talking about people sticking Lume up their butts".

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Not going to sugar coat things here...vag and butt cracks stink. Lume makes them odorless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Not going to sugar coat things here...vag and butt cracks stink. Lume makes them odorless.
    If you bathe as you should you should be good. I don't think anything should go in the vag or up the butt for deodorant. I think it's asking for trouble.

You don't stick ANYTHING up your butt, so I don't know why I was worried.

If you bathe as you should you should be good. I don't think anything should go in the vag or up the butt for deodorant. I think it's asking for trouble.

Hahaha this is true!

Actually, no, as I don't stick it up my butt...just on the surface. And using chemical-based soaps isn't doing either of those areas any good. That is especially true when we consider pH levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Actually, no, as I don't stick it up my butt...just on the surface. And using chemical-based soaps isn't doing either of those areas any good. That is especially true when we consider pH levels.
    I think you're using it as intended, but based on the commercials and some comments I have seen around the internet, I believe that some people are literally putting it up in their butt and vaginas. Hell, look at how many people still douche and think that's required.

Scentbird is a subscription based perfume/cologne service.
    You can either let them surprise you or choose the fragrance(s) you want to try each month.
    I've used Lume, but I've never stuck it up any cracks or folds.
    I learned the hard way that you shouldn't use anything on the privates.
    I got a uti.
    I use the deodorant occasionally for armpits and I bought the lotion for my husband's feet.
    It's okay, but I want to keep looking for a healthy deodorant.
    I hear that Little Seeds Farm is a good choice or Stinkbug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Oh and Scentbird has designer and umm... that fancy word for unknown brands... um... independent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

I think you're using it as intended, but based on the commercials and some comments I have seen around the internet, I believe that some people are literally putting it up in their butt and vaginas. Hell, look at how many people still douche and think that's required.
    Truth. In the end, people are stupid. Just think of all those warnings/disclaimers on products everywhere.

Dove makes deoderant without aluminum now. I use it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Dove makes deoderant without aluminum now. I use it.
    I have been using Dove for years now. I may try that Lume stuff, though.

I got some Strawberry Mint scented Olay soap bars. They smell amazing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Versace EROS

Thread Information