Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: LGBT discussion thread

The crazy bitch who's been married four times, yet is protecting the traditional values of marriage? Yeah. That's someone I'd go to jail if I ever met.

I was about to come back in here and state that she's been married many times. There's also a clerk in Whitley County who is going to personally go and talk to the governor. Like he gives a fuck what she thinks.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    The crazy bitch who's been married four times, yet is protecting the traditional values of marriage? Yeah. That's someone I'd go to jail if I ever met.
    This seems to be a common occurrence. Maybe these people just love the institution of marriage that much?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I've seen posts about the slippery slope to polygamy (which IMHO, who gives a shit as long as they are consenting adults), which OBVIOUSLY will lead to beastiality and pedophilia driven marriages. Wait, what? What part of CONSENTING ADULTS don't people recognize?

I genuinely have a hard time wrapping my brain around why people are so sandy vagina'd about consenting adults wanting to get married. I'm usually good at seeing both sides of an argument (even if I think one side is "special") but this one baffles my brain.

I think it's because they want to feel as if they are better than those who are being denied the rights they already have. They think 'if two men can get married then that means I'm not better than them!' Special snowflakes thinking they should have special rights.

This happened today:

http://www.kentucky.com/2015/07/09/3...lerk.html?rh=1

He can't be surprised at the response the governor gave him.
    Last edited by Amy1217; 07-09-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Just goes to show the damn librals can be found anywhere...
    http://www.inforum.com/letters/37836...-gay-gop-frets
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

stealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I can't with this shit.

My trans friend has been posting nonstop about this, all outraged at 'cis gay men' like WHAT THE FUCK UGH

I want to be like 'ok so they're actually lampooning women but I keep forgetting that trans women are more women than women sorry ugh'.

Yeah it's so stupid. One trans girl I am discussing it is like, oh, so trans people are killing themselves over drag queens and you are saying, just deal with it?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yeah it's so stupid. One trans girl I am discussing it is like, oh, so trans people are killing themselves over drag queens and you are saying, just deal with it?
    I'm guessing any trans person who kills his or herself over drag queens has plenty of other mitigating factors.

Wait...I feel stupid but what is the argument that they are making? That drag queens should be banned orincluded in a pride event?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Wait...I feel stupid but what is the argument that they are making? That drag queens should be banned orincluded in a pride event?
    Banned because they are a mockery of gender identity and don't have give up their male cis privilege because they can take off the dress at the end of the night. Also, they make it harder for trans women who don't pass to be taken seriously.

This coming from a passable trans woman who now thinks I'm the devil.

Yeah my trans friend is now ranting about gay male cis scum.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ummmmmm. Yeah. They're not helping their cause any. That's a little too out there. If anyone should be well versed in acceptance, it should be them. So THEY deserve acceptance, but fuck acceptance when it comes to drag queens? Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Ummmmmm. Yeah. They're not helping their cause any. That's a little too out there. If anyone should be well versed in acceptance, it should be them. So THEY deserve acceptance, but fuck acceptance when it comes to drag queens? Right.
    Personally, when my trans friend had a complete meltdown about wearing pants because 'girls don't wear pants', I pretty much fucking stopped caring about her issues.

Why is someone who is trying to break away from socially constructed gender definitions so hellbent on embracing them?

Why are they so so increasingly hostile to the gay community?

Why is everyone so individualistic?

And also why attack people who are trying to expand their understanding because they haven't quite achieved that yet?

I understand that being a drag queen is an act. But, do they not understand that there are people who do like to cross dress, but only want to do it part time? Are they at odds with people who don't want to do the whole full time gender switch, but enjoy cross dressing and perhaps use it, sort of fetish like for hetero sex? It's like they quit embracing the many flavors of sexuality and are adopting the all or none mentality that is so offensive when it comes from gay bashers.

When the gay marriage ruling came down, I changed my facebook image to the rainbow image to show my support and acceptance. The icon change carried over to a site I discuss politics on (politix). I was having debate and a man referred to gay behavior as carpet cleaning and fudge packing. I commented that I loved having my carpets cleaned. LOL, he assumes I'm gay because of the icon and just blasted me over my behavior but commended me for being honest. Long time posters over there know I'm hetero and clued him in. He then became disgusted with me about my carpets getting cleaned. I said really? You have never cleaned your wifes carpets? He got angry, said it was disgusting and I said every hetero man should excel at carpet cleaning. I couldn't win with him. He hated me when he thought I was gay and hated me when he learned I was hetero with a husband who cleans carpets well. I think they are just sexually repressed people, who do vanilla sex, in the missionary position, with the lights off and have no interest in pleasing their partners. They are shitty in bed and think everyone should not enjoy the act of love.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Personally, when my trans friend had a complete meltdown about wearing pants because 'girls don't wear pants', I pretty much fucking stopped caring about her issues.

Why is someone who is trying to break away from socially constructed gender definitions so hellbent on embracing them?

Why are they so so increasingly hostile to the gay community?

Why is everyone so individualistic?

And also why attack people who are trying to expand their understanding because they haven't quite achieved that yet?
    Yeah. I've never understood people who almost look for a reason to be outraged and practice a double standard. I have trans friends that don't feel the way these folks do so I have a feeling it's a small minority being the squeaky wheel and annoying as hell.

You find those in EVERY community. Ugh.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

hahahahahahahaha. aaaaahahahahahaha.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/indi...iscrimination/

What a dumb dumb.

This story's pretty cool

http://www.buzzfeed.com/allanclarke/...nds#.wn8N6YLXa

Meet The Transgender Sistergirls Of The Tiwi Islands

A small remote community in northern Australia has one of the highest concentrations of transgender people in the country and they have fought hard to be accepted.This is an amazing story -

http://www.buzzfeed.com/allanclarke/...nds#.wn8N6YLXa

Judge sent her ass to jail

Updated 8 mins ago
    ASHLAND, Ky. -- A federal judge has ordered a defiant Kentucky clerk to jail after she refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.

U.S. District Judge David Bunning told Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis she would be jailed until she complied with his order to issue the licenses. Davis said "thank you" before she was led out of the courtroom by a U.S. marshal. She was not in handcuffs.

Davis has refused to issue marriages licenses for two months since the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage. She argues that her Christian faith should exempt her from signing the licenses.
    http://abc11.com/news/judge-orders-d...censes/968502/

I'm not really getting the jail part though. I mean, she took it to court, the judge says she's an ass hole then her job gets to can her and she loses her 80k per year job for being a dick and putting the company in the media in a bad light. That's more painful than putting her in jail for a week and giving her her job back imo.

They can't just up and fire her because she's an elected official.

since Davis is an elected official, it’s very difficult to fire her. The Attorney General’s request to file misdemeanor official misconduct charges against her would begin a long, tortuous process, and she could only be kicked out of her job if the state legislature votes to impeach her.

Thread Information