Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "I like it on..."

Re: "I like it on..."

How does it make sense to eat cows but not wear them? They have to be dead to eat them so why not use the rest of them, too?

The breast cancer thing is working. Look at all the buzz it's creating.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

:lol:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=letstrythisagain link=topic=27308.msg1733235#msg1733235 date=1286613039]
    :lol:

[/quote]

that dude rules.  :lol:

this is what i posted about breast cancer:

i'm not telling you where i like to keep my purse, or what color bra i'm wearing. but take a look at this chart that shows you how to give yourself a breast exam. early detection is important!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID17320/images/5steps.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1733238#msg1733238 date=1286613480]
    that dude rules.  :lol:

this is what i posted about breast cancer:

i'm not telling you where i like to keep my purse, or what color bra i'm wearing. but take a look at this chart that shows you how to give yourself a breast exam. early detection is important!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID17320/images/5steps.gif

[/quote]

That's a good one!

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27308.msg1733242#msg1733242 date=1286613723]
    That's a good one!
    [/quote]

i made it all by myself.  :-P
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1733251#msg1733251 date=1286614119]
    i made it all by myself.  :-P
    [/quote]

I would have said something about people doing the stupid "i like it" or bra color but then there would be upheaval. I'd rather state a fact like X amount of people are pass away from breast cancer each day, get yourself checked before it's too late.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27308.msg1733252#msg1733252 date=1286614384]
    I would have said something about people doing the stupid "i like it" or bra color but then there would be upheaval. I'd rather state a fact like X amount of people are pass away from breast cancer each day, get yourself checked before it's too late.
    [/quote]

*passing away

I think faster then my fingers type.

Women who do breast self exams get biopsied much more often for benign lumps and do not have a higher cancer survival rate. Just sayin'.

http://organizedwisdom.com/Self_Breast_Exam_No_Longer_Recommended

I never do them and never have. Blech, I can't stand it. Totally skeeves me out.

Based on the mail I got from a highschool friend I thought this was just something to drive the men crazy.  She sent the following message to all the females on her friends list.  they were supposed to follow the instructions then send the message on to all their gal pals and leave the guys wondering what the heck we were talking about.

Ok ladies here's another game, like the bra color game which was a total success and we had men wondering for days what was with the colors and it made it to the News. Well this game has to do with your handbag, where we put our handbag the moment we get home for example "I like it on the couch", "I like it on the kitchen counter", "I like it on the dresser" well u get the idea. Just put your answer as your Status with nothing more than that and cut n paste this message and forward to all your FB female friends to their inbox. The bra game made it to the news. Let's see how powerful we women really are!!! REMEMBER - DO NOT PUT YOUR ANSWER AS A REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE, SIMPLY PUT YOUR ANSWER AS YOUR STATUS, THEN FORWARD

I didn't do it simply because I have some family members that would of been a bit uncomfortable as well as all my way younger cousins.  I thought it was a bit funny when I was under the impression that it was ment to be this way but if it's really supposed to be a breast cancer awareness thing then I have no idea how it's supposed to help either. 

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27308.msg1733340#msg1733340 date=1286641629]
    Women who do breast self exams get biopsied much more often for benign lumps and do not have a higher cancer survival rate. Just sayin'.

http://organizedwisdom.com/Self_Breast_Exam_No_Longer_Recommended

I never do them and never have. Blech, I can't stand it. Totally skeeves me out.
    [/quote]

I can't...  breasts are already a little lumpy feeling when you push on the tissue.  I remembered trying to do one when I was pregnant like the doctors nagged me about and I was so sure I had severe breast cancer.  Went in the next day and explained to them about my freak out and that is when they told me they are supposed to have some lumpyness and I just have to look for unusual ones...    How would an "unusual" lump feel as opposed to a "usual" one?

[quote author=Tikaraa link=topic=27308.msg1734361#msg1734361 date=1286794552]
    I can't...  breasts are already a little lumpy feeling when you push on the tissue.  I remembered trying to do one when I was pregnant like the doctors nagged me about and I was so sure I had severe breast cancer.  Went in the next day and explained to them about my freak out and that is when they told me they are supposed to have some lumpyness and I just have to look for unusual ones...    How would an "unusual" lump feel as opposed to a "usual" one?
    [/quote]

I haven't a clue.

the mammo center at the hospital i worked at actually had fake breast thing with lumps in them to show you what a lump would feel like.  :-o 

as far as breast exams not helping,  i met quite a few women under the age of 40 who discovered a cancerous lump by feeling their boobs.  :shrugs:

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1734375#msg1734375 date=1286797575]
    the mammo center at the hospital i worked at actually had fake breast thing with lumps in them to show you what a lump would feel like.  :-o 
    [/quote]

Hmmm...  I wonder if the one in South Tampa would mind me copping a feel of their fake boobies just so I know.

[quote author=Tikaraa link=topic=27308.msg1734377#msg1734377 date=1286798136]
    Hmmm...  I wonder if the one in South Tampa would mind me copping a feel of their fake boobies just so I know.
    [/quote]

I think the idea is if you do the self exam every month you are familiar with your normal lumps so will recognize a new one.

So, do I do it myself, or have one of these guys do the breast exam for me? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pClGrBLJfLI

I should post that to fb.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=27308.msg1734421#msg1734421 date=1286811725]
    I think the idea is if you do the self exam every month you are familiar with your normal lumps so will recognize a new one.
    [/quote]

oh... That makes sense. 

@Gothabella - I remember one of my friends doing a "Save the tatas!" kind of post on her FB for the breast cancer awareness last year.  She told everyone that has a husband or boyfriend to just let the guys do it for them and make it a fun thing.  :lol:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=27308.msg1734429#msg1734429 date=1286812469]
    So, do I do it myself, or have one of these guys do the breast exam for me? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pClGrBLJfLI

I should post that to fb.
    [/quote]
    :lol:[quote author=Tikaraa link=topic=27308.msg1734448#msg1734448 date=1286813345]
    oh... That makes sense. 

@Gothabella - I remember one of my friends doing a "Save the tatas!" kind of post on her FB for the breast cancer awareness last year.  She told everyone that has a husband or boyfriend to just let the guys do it for them and make it a fun thing.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Nothing wrong with that, in fact he's probably more familiar with them then I am.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27308.msg1734455#msg1734455 date=1286813661]
    Nothing wrong with that, in fact he's probably more familiar with them then I am.
    [/quote]

LMAO!  Mine is too prude.  I swear I never thought I would meet a guy with no sex drive.  He's the most un-perverted person I have ever met.

blah...

[quote author=Tikaraa link=topic=27308.msg1734465#msg1734465 date=1286814271]
    LMAO!  Mine is too prude.  I swear I never thought I would meet a guy with no sex drive.  He's the most un-perverted person I have ever met.

blah...
    [/quote]

Mine isn't. Although we're planning our wedding and I told him about the garter, he didn't believe me. I showed him videos and pictures and he told me he wasn't going to do it at all. Finally I got his aunt & dad to tell him he had to, he then tells me okay I'll do it with my hands. I told him no, we're the first people to get married out of our friends and we have to do something fun (plus I want to see the guys scrambling for it).

blah...
    [/quote]

I'd be lucky if my man went anywhere near my breasts. I'm going to go for the "second opinion" self breast exam.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

blah...
    [/quote][quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=27308.msg1734589#msg1734589 date=1286824343]
    I'd be lucky if my man went anywhere near my breasts. I'm going to go for the "second opinion" self breast exam.
    [/quote]

your men are no fun. 

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1734590#msg1734590 date=1286824466]
    your men are no fun. 
    [/quote]

That's what happens when your with old man balls.  :|
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

Thread Information