Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "I like it on..."

Re: "I like it on..."

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732489#msg1732489 date=1286519091]
    It's because you set it on a bunch of gross-ass stuff.

[/quote]
    Hence the hook on the wall :lol:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732513#msg1732513 date=1286521255]
    Oh, me too. I had to watch Food Inc. with my seventh-graders, which is where I obtained this info, and it was very difficult for Miss V to not run screaming from the classroom. :lol:
    [/quote]

oh, i'm totally not watching that.  :lol:  no way.  i'd never eat again.  i dont give a fuck if there are feathers, pig assholes, turkey toes etc. in my food, i just dont want to know about it.  ignorance is bliss in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1732518#msg1732518 date=1286521440]
    oh, i'm totally not watching that.  :lol:  no way.  i'd never eat again.  i dont give a fuck if there are feathers, pig assholes, turkey toes etc. in my food, i just dont want to know about it.  ignorance is bliss in this case.
    [/quote]I couldn't eat red meat before the movie, which obviously didn't change upon viewing it, but they had a whole Chicken/Fish section and I still eat that and don't care. I can just will myself to not think about chicken/fish whereas I can't with cows/pigs for some reason. Mah nonsensical brain, lemme show u it
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1732518#msg1732518 date=1286521440]
    [/quote]

I couldn't eat chicken nuggets after I saw supersize me, then I forgot about it.

Be careful whipping out that brain in public, especially if there are underage people around. I'd had to see you as a registered brain offender.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=27308.msg1732527#msg1732527 date=1286521753]
    Be careful whipping out that brain in public, especially if there are underage people around. I'd had to see you as a registered brain offender.
    [/quote]Mah brain, the underage public can't handle it

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732523#msg1732523 date=1286521623]
    I couldn't eat red meat before the movie, which obviously didn't change upon viewing it, but they had a whole Chicken/Fish section and I still eat that and don't care. I can just will myself to not think about chicken/fish whereas I can't with cows/pigs for some reason. Mah nonsensical brain, lemme show u it
    [/quote]

i have more issues with fowl than red meat.  salmonellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   and i know, read meat = e.coli, but that stuff also lives in your intestines, so i'm less concerned with that.  i can't even touch raw chicken, so i dont want to know anyfuckingthing about its preparation.  :lol:

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27308.msg1732524#msg1732524 date=1286521669]
    I couldn't eat chicken nuggets after I saw supersize me, then I forgot about it.
    [/quote]

the icky stuff doesnt exist if you dont think about it. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27308.msg1732531#msg1732531 date=1286521947]
    i have more issues with fowl than red meat.  salmonellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   and i know, read meat = e.coli, but that stuff also lives in your intestines, so i'm less concerned with that.  i can't even touch raw chicken, so i dont want to know anyfuckingthing about its preparation.  :lol:

the icky stuff doesnt exist if you dont think about it. 
    [/quote]

Thats how I feel about food, if idk whats going on then it's fine. But if you showed me those videos I'd probably stop eating all together.

Oh, see, to me it's not a threat of food-borne illness, it's the thought of the meat having been an animal. I cannot bring myself to eat a cow.

They had the saddest story in Food Inc. about a two-year-old boy who got e. coli and died. From Jack-in-the-Box. I don't get why people go there. Not only will it kill you, but it tastes like splooge. :?

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732538#msg1732538 date=1286522220]
    Oh, see, to me it's not a threat of food-borne illness, it's the thought of the meat having been an animal. I cannot bring myself to eat a cow.

They had the saddest story in Food Inc. about a two-year-old boy who got e. coli and died. From Jack-in-the-Box. I don't get why people go there. Not only will it kill you, but it tastes like splooge. :?
    [/quote]

It's the weirdest feeling for me not to eat any of that, but still having to see, touch, smell, cook it etc., for my Mom. I totally disassociate myself from what I am doing as I cook meat/fowl/fish.

I got a tapeworm from undercooked pork in a restaurant in the Poconos when I was 11, but I'll still eat the hell out of some pork chops.  Only thing is I'll only eat them if my mom me or my grandma makes them. I'll never order them in a restaurant.

[quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=27308.msg1732545#msg1732545 date=1286522645]
    I got a tapeworm from undercooked pork in a restaurant in the Poconos when I was 11, but I'll still eat the hell out of some pork chops.  Only thing is I'll only eat them if my mom me or my grandma makes them. I'll never order them in a restaurant.
    [/quote]

I try to stick to things that you can't screw up when I eat at a restaurant. I don't know why but I have a really sensitive stomach and if the food is the slightest bit undercooked or going bad then I get sick. 

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=27308.msg1732543#msg1732543 date=1286522431]
    It's the weirdest feeling for me not to eat any of that, but still having to see, touch, smell, cook it etc., for my Mom. I totally disassociate myself from what I am doing as I cook meat/fowl/fish.
    [/quote]With you. I cook red meat for my boyfriend/daughter. You couldn't pay me to eat it. :lol:

Sometimes I consider stopping meat altogether- I did for a couple years, but I'm lazy now. Except fish. You'll never take fish from me, alive. I don't even eat it that much, aside from maki rolls and crab legs, but I couldn't do it. Fowl, I'm indifferent.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732562#msg1732562 date=1286523953]
    With you. I cook red meat for my boyfriend/daughter. You couldn't pay me to eat it. :lol:

Sometimes I consider stopping meat altogether- I did for a couple years, but I'm lazy now. Except fish. You'll never take fish from me, alive. I don't even eat it that much, aside from maki rolls and crab legs, but I couldn't do it. Fowl, I'm indifferent.
    [/quote]

You couldn't take meat away from me at all, end of discussion.

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27308.msg1732563#msg1732563 date=1286524146]
    You couldn't take meat away from me at all, end of discussion.
    [/quote]When I dated my gay boyfriend back in 2005/2006, he stopped eating red meat, and then so did I, out of convenience and now just because. I haven't missed it at all. The only red meat (possibly) I liked was hot dogs, and I can get that same joy from SmartDogs, so I don't care.

In the midst of our relationship, he started sucking dick, but I never went back to meat. It was a win for all.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732568#msg1732568 date=1286524325]
    When I dated my gay boyfriend back in 2005/2006, he stopped eating red meat, and then so did I, out of convenience and now just because. I haven't missed it at all. The only red meat (possibly) I liked was hot dogs, and I can get that same joy from SmartDogs, so I don't care.

In the midst of our relationship, he started sucking dick, but I never went back to meat. It was a win for all.
    [/quote]
    :lol:

I don't care for any on the meat substitutes out there. Tacos & beef stew are my favorites, and meatloaf so me - meat = [s]sucky[/s] death

[quote author=Rhythmisasadist link=topic=27308.msg1732570#msg1732570 date=1286524493]
    :lol:

I don't care for any on the meat substitutes out there. Tacos & beef stew are my favorites, and meatloaf so me - meat = [s]sucky[/s] death
    [/quote]I don't care if anyone wants to eat meat. Like I said, I will cook it for my daughter and boyfriend. I wouldn't do it, but it does not bother me in the slightest if you want to eat a hamburger. That said, you are an asshole if you eat meat and frown on people who buy leather, etc., products. I will wear my abundance of leather shoes with pride, with their lifetime guarantee, in harmony with you eating your five-minute hamburger. That shit makes me RAGE. It's completely unfounded. I especially enjoy the "We need to eat red meat to survive; you don't need leather shoes to survive" camp. Nope. You don't need a steak any more than I need my boots, so go fuck yourself. :-D :lol:

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732576#msg1732576 date=1286525127]
    I don't care if anyone wants to eat meat. Like I said, I will cook it for my daughter and boyfriend. I wouldn't do it, but it does not bother me in the slightest if you want to eat a hamburger. That said, you are an asshole if you eat meat and frown on people who buy leather, etc., products. I will wear my abundance of leather shoes with pride, with their lifetime guarantee, in harmony with you eating your five-minute hamburger. That shit makes me RAGE. It's completely unfounded. I especially enjoy the "We need to eat red meat to survive; you don't need leather shoes to survive" camp. Nope. You don't need a steak any more than I need my boots, so go fuck yourself. :-D :lol:
    [/quote] :lol:

Vegitarians & Vegans & whatever other type of non meateater is out there are cool in my book. Everyone has a different opinion and I can respect that. People who eat meat and look down on people who wear leather are hypocrites, to each his own.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=27308.msg1732576#msg1732576 date=1286525127]
    I don't care if anyone wants to eat meat. Like I said, I will cook it for my daughter and boyfriend. I wouldn't do it, but it does not bother me in the slightest if you want to eat a hamburger. That said, you are an asshole if you eat meat and frown on people who buy leather, etc., products. I will wear my abundance of leather shoes with pride, with their lifetime guarantee, in harmony with you eating your five-minute hamburger. That shit makes me RAGE. It's completely unfounded. I especially enjoy the "We need to eat red meat to survive; you don't need leather shoes to survive" camp. Nope. You don't need a steak any more than I need my boots, so go fuck yourself. :-D :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:I eat a vegan diet and I have leather seats, no hating or looking down on my part. I mean I am all for animal rights and such, but I am not a vegan for socio-political reasons it's for health. I also have no problem with my friends and family who are mainly all happy carnivores.

Right? I don't give a shit what you eat; I would never eat a cow, but far be it from me to tell you not to. But if you want to spray paint my shoes, we're having beef. HAHAHA BEEF.

There were a couple members here who got into a debate with me about how it's okay to eat cows/not okay to wear them. If you do this, I will laugh at you, because all you have to do is read that sentence over to know that you don't make sense, son. :lol:

Oh sweet Lord! Well I guess it makes sense in their minds. I too don't give a rats ass what people eat or wear. I don't feel like it's my place to judge on that. Now tell me how someone died walking into a helium balloon and I will judge that and laugh.  :lol:

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=27308.msg1732598#msg1732598 date=1286527599]
    Oh sweet Lord! Well I guess it makes sense in their minds. I too don't give a rats ass what people eat or wear. I don't feel like it's my place to judge on that. Now tell me how someone died walking into a helium balloon and I will judge that and laugh.  :lol:
    [/quote] :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm well i went to my friends house yesterday to do some laundry cos my washing machine broke down and the repair men said it will take 7 - 10 days for the replacement parts to arrive and she was cooking a roast dinner because she works on Sundays and doesnt get chance and it was lovely.....roast beef and mashed and roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and gravy...it was lovely...dont know why i wanted to tell that...... just u guys were talking about beef and it really tasted lovely the dinner yesterday........

[quote author=bollywoodbabe link=topic=27308.msg1732628#msg1732628 date=1286540821]
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm well i went to my friends house yesterday to do some laundry cos my washing machine broke down and the repair men said it will take 7 - 10 days for the replacement parts to arrive and she was cooking a roast dinner because she works on Sundays and doesnt get chance and it was lovely.....roast beef and mashed and roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and gravy...it was lovely...dont know why i wanted to tell that...... just u guys were talking about beef and it really tasted lovely the dinner yesterday........
    [/quote]

I like it on crack.

[quote author=angelaiscaustic link=topic=27308.msg1732466#msg1732466 date=1286517830]
    This whole thing was stupid, but I mainly didn't do it because "I like it hanging from a hook on the wall" makes me sound creepy as fuck :lol:
    [/quote]

one of my friends on fb said something like this, I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about and so I said, "Isn't this how michael hutchence died?"  :-)

Thread Information