Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,851 to 1,857 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

Brianna is something else, she went absolutely BATSHIT CRAZY at the reunion. I mean, if I were her I would be mortified.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

A couple of the real housewives and teen mom are my guilty pleasure shows. Not sure how many watch it but it really surprised me they?re replacing Chelsea with Ashley. I wonder if Mandy, Chelsea?s producer, will be working with Ashley. What a change of pace for Mandy if so

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/...-houskas-exit/
    Last edited by Lilbirdie; 01-05-2021 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    A couple of the real housewives and teen mom are my guilty pleasure shows. Not sure how many watch it but it really surprised me they?re replacing Chelsea with Ashley. I wonder if Mandy, Chelsea?s producer, will be working with Ashley. What a change of pace for Mandy if so

I'm a shameless Real Housewives watcher, but my days of fandom may be numbered. Just started watching the new season of Dallas and it's not grabbing me. Didn't like Salt Lake City AT ALL, and OC is starting to chip me off, too. Come to think of it, I wasn't happy with NY either. I hope I'm not growing up....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I love Teen Mom , also! Been watching since the beginning of 16 and Pregnant. It's so cool to see the babies grow up into people.

I knew Chelsea was leaving the show. Didn't know Ashley was replacing her. I don't get why they are taking the cast from Young and Pregnant to Teen Mom. I thought Teen Mom was supposed to be the girls from 16 and Pregnant? Pretty soon there will be no more original girls. First Jade, now Ashley...remember when they tried Bristol Palin? lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I love Teen Mom , also! Been watching since the beginning of 16 and Pregnant. It's so cool to see the babies grow up into people.

I knew Chelsea was leaving the show. Didn't know Ashley was replacing her. I don't get why they are taking the cast from Young and Pregnant to Teen Mom. I thought Teen Mom was supposed to be the girls from 16 and Pregnant? Pretty soon there will be no more original girls. First Jade, now Ashley...remember when they tried Bristol Palin? lol.
    Bristol being on there was such a weird season. Never thought I’d have to endure Sarah Palin on my tv again but nope lol. And adding Jade, man it’s almost like Amber Portwood V2:0 except jade actually gets up off her couch lol.
    Ashley, Bar and his mother are going to add so much drama, I just know it. And I can’t believe we have to look at those god awful eyebrow tattoos for a whole season

Bristol being on there was such a weird season. Never thought I’d have to endure Sarah Palin on my tv again but nope lol. And adding Jade, man it’s almost like Amber Portwood V2:0 except jade actually gets up off her couch lol.
    Ashley, Bar and his mother are going to add so much drama, I just know it. And I can’t believe we have to look at those god awful eyebrow tattoos for a whole season
    I am looking forward to the drama! I feel like a lot has cooled down with the OG girls. I do like watching their story, but I have to admit I miss all the drama (which the younger girls tend to have).

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    holy crap. what is it with our country and train wrecks? Teen Mom, that annoying pageant kid, the Kardashians, as long as it's dysfunctional we'll watch. I wonder if MTV will still be around in a few years and they can do a series on the children of Teen Mom and how many of them end up repeating the patterns of their illustrious parents. Have any of them turned out okay?
    i can't remember who was on the first season of TM.
    Isn't it funny that these shows are still going? 10 years later...

Thread Information