Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

I agree,he is a creep!He just wanted money/fame.She does look very diff now.
    He makes my skin crawl every time they show him around Ambers girl.

CHELSEA AND COLE are having a baby

Jenelle Evans is pregnant with her 3rd child.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2906403/jene...ld-teen-mom-2/

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Jenelle Evans is pregnant with her 3rd child.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2906403/jene...ld-teen-mom-2/
    This is horrible news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    This is horrible news.
    They must be allergic to birth control of any kind .

And in other news about another one of Jenelle's baby daddies. These people.
    For the second time this year, Jenelle Evans' ex (and father to their two-year-old-son, Kaiser), has been arrested, this time on charges of “first degree burglary” and “criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravate," Radar Online has learned from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina police reports.

Not a ton of details about the August 21st arrest are available at this time, but this comes two months after a visit to the slammer for drunk and disorderly conduct.

Griffith missed Kaiser's brithday on June 29th, he and girlfriend Jessica Henry apparently broke up.

Since then, Griffith has reportedly move on (and in) with another girl.

They must be allergic to birth control of any kind .

And in other news about another one of Jenelle's baby daddies. These people.
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

I used to watch these after going out as a 'Spring chicken', and it was horrific worrying about these children's futures. Now we're seeing it.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was wondering how in the world I missed Maci having another kid. I literally had no idea she was pregnant and saw a family photo with a new baby. It's crazy she didn't find out 4 or 5 months in? Whoa!

Also Jenelle with 3 baby daddies! Sheesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by brie View Post
    I was wondering how in the world I missed Maci having another kid. I literally had no idea she was pregnant and saw a family photo with a new baby. It's crazy she didn't find out 4 or 5 months in? Whoa!

Also Jenelle with 3 baby daddies! Sheesh!
    My Q is why was she at the awards the other day?

Or is that people being nice inviting her so she can make some $$ for her kids? (through exposure?) Because she's sure as SHIT not relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Jenelle was found not guilty for the assault on her ex baby daddies girlfriend, Jessica

http://www.mtv.com/news/2967108/teen...se-not-guilty/

I love how she gets taught so many wonderful lessons by receiving no consequences for ANYTHING she ever does...

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer are the proud parents of a healthy boy, the beaming couple happily shared.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/2969384/chel...r-welcome-son/

and I guess Jenelle had her baby yesterday
    the MTV star and her beau David Eason have welcomed their first child together at 10:40am ET on Tuesday, a precious baby girl named Ensley Jolie Eason, shared the new mommy on Instagram

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to call her a 'new mom'? She's already a mom, just has a new baby.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Jenelle is finally getting married to creeper David.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/2981916/jene...on-teen-mom-2/

Chelsea Houska and Cole DeBoer are the proud parents of a healthy boy, the beaming couple happily shared.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/2969384/chel...r-welcome-son/

and I guess Jenelle had her baby yesterday
    The names. Ugh. Watson (Chelsea) and Ensley (Jenelle)

She went from being one of the most loved teen moms to now being hated as much as Janelle.

Kailyn Lowry is about to celebrate a milestone event: The Teen Mom 2 cast member is expecting her third child.

"I am pregnant," Isaac and Lincoln’s mama shared on her website, along with an image of a sonogram.

"I’m sad that I should have known that people in my life would sell me out before I was ready," she continued. "Like any normal person, I want it to be a happy time. I wanted this to be a private time so I could be excited while not getting chased by paparazzi and bothered with crazy headlines. Please know this was a choice I made; I already know some won’t agree, but I’ve been showered with support by the ones I love since I found out."http://www.mtv.com/news/2982616/kailyn-lowry-pregnant-third-child-teen-mom-2/

I used to like Kailyn and I want to still....but she can be so mean and rude. The way she treated Javi and so coldly ended their marriage....I felt bad for the guy.

Curious to find out who the father is.

Oh and just wanted to say, anyone else notice how much Jo has grown? He is so calm and level-headed now. I love that he is willing to get along with Javi so Isaac can still see him and be a part of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Farrah Abraham's mom did a rap video.
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I used to like Kailyn and I want to still....but she can be so mean and rude. The way she treated Javi and so coldly ended their marriage....I felt bad for the guy.

Curious to find out who the father is.

Oh and just wanted to say, anyone else notice how much Jo has grown? He is so calm and level-headed now. I love that he is willing to get along with Javi so Isaac can still see him and be a part of his life.
    To be fair tho- Javi did post a picture on his social media account of some girl giving him a BJ. There's rumors he cheated in the past.

Leah' ex, can't remember his name? He's the one that told Leah he was engaged.....anyway, he's not anymore. He hooked up with one of the producers on the show (according to his ex)

To be fair tho- Javi did post a picture on his social media account of some girl giving him a BJ. There's rumors he cheated in the past.

Leah' ex, can't remember his name? He's the one that told Leah he was engaged.....anyway, he's not anymore. He hooked up with one of the producers on the show (according to his ex)
    I guess hooking up with producers is the new hot thing in reality TV. Kailyn was rumored to hook up with one (Possible baby daddy - but I think that's just people running with an idea, I think it's the guy she's been seeing.) And one of the sons on that Alaskan Bush People moved in with one and she's strangely hot, it's very confusing to me.

Kailyn's actions REALLY easy to judge, and she's always been kinda hard, but I see a lot of myself in her. Looks really bad when you tell your husband you're done having kids to start a career and then you get knocked up by someone new 6 months later...
    I think she was done with Javi a LONG time ago, and he isn't exactly a beam of sunshine. She seemed really cold to him, but who knows what was going on in texts and what he was saying to her. I've been in her position where I've been "done" with an ex that just wouldn't stop and I started being a dick hoping they'd start disliking me and leave me alone. Whether or not it was the right thing to do, it felt like the only thing to do at the time. With kids it's worse because you HAVE to see them, so I dunno.. I feel for her a little bit.

Jenelle- not surprised. Won't be the last. I hope she doesnt get Jace back, even though I don't think Barb is a saint. Jenelle's new guy rubs me the wrong way. Something is off with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Farrah Abraham's mom did a rap video.

I'm sorry guys, I've always suspected but maybe didn't realize just how delusional this woman is... As horrible as Farrah is in general, she's a product of this. A big part of me understands why she is the way she is to her mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Barbara won primary custody of jace, but jenelle has a lot more visitation with him now.
    They reached an agreement before trial.

http://www.mtv.com/news/3016273/jene...dy-teen-mom-2/

I'm bumping this thread. I just watched the part 1 of the reunion show. THESE BITCHES ARE CRAZY.

It would not surprise me to open MDS one day and see "Jenelle Evans was beaten to death by her husband"

For real.

David Eason, Jenelle's husband was FIRED from MTV.

It all started a few days ago when he posted a picture of Jenelle firing a gun (within a short time of the FL shootings) THEN it all went downhill from there.

He's a racist and a homophobia.
    http://people.com/tv/david-eason-fir...phobic-tweets/

?David Eason?s personal comments do not reflect the views of MTV,? the network said in a statement to PEOPLE on Tuesday.

?With six weeks left of production on Teen Mom 2, effective immediately, we are ending our relationship with him.?
    These are just some of the stuff he said. He actually said way more than this before his twitter was gone

Eason shared a news story about the possibility of allowing people with concealed carry permits to bring guns to school property, allegedly tweeting, ?It only makes sense to protect our kids the proper way? the only way we know how.?

When a Twitter user suggested people use ?education? and ?intentional parenting? as ways to protect children instead of with weapons, Eason allegedly replied, ?No, you are wrong. Please tell me sir, how do you propose we make all of America start being better parents? Or are you a monkeys uncle??

The Twitter user told Eason to stop ?glorifying assault rifles? and to teach his children ?how to solve problems without calling people names or using force.?
    Eason allegedly responded with, ?And just what makes you think you have the right to tell me how to be a parent? Because you think you know me? Lmao why don?t you go tell the homo and transgender parents to start teaching their kids better morals? Oh I forgot that?s supposed to be normal.?

A different Twitter user asked Eason if he was going to teach his children ?to hate gay and transgender people.?

?No, I?m going to teach them not to associate with them or be that way,? he allegedly responded. ?If you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.?
    On Tuesday, his wife Jenelle Evans issued a statement to TMZ defending her husband.

?David didn?t understand how offensive people would get or how Twitter even works. Now that he realizes his voice is very strong within media/tabloids he has deactivated his account. He agrees he will keep his comments to himself from now on,? she said. ?David doesn?t hate people from the LGBT community. My old manager was gay and used to be one of me and Davids close friends. We attended Farrah?s birthday in Miami with a lot of LGBT people there and he didn?t act in any type of way. We went had a good time and left. We are sorry for the comments that were made.?

I feel like I want to read this whole thread because this is my guilty pleasure but MAN, I want Brianna and Jenelle off this show so bad.....I literally get anxiety when they start crap.

Thread Information