Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

i can't see anything.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Where's Waldo?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

It's probably just a loose crack rock. I hate Jenelle so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    It's probably just a loose crack rock. I hate Jenelle so much.
    I am on her fan page and it makes me stabby every day. I should delete her but I cant! I just like to torture myself.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    I am on her fan page and it makes me stabby every day. I should delete her but I cant! I just like to torture myself.
    Hahaha, does she run it herself because I might have to check it out. Her mom is going to be stuck raising this kid too. If I saw Jenelle before I got pregnant I would never of had a kid. Not because of how "hard" it is for her to be a teen mom, but because I wouldn't ever want a child like Jenelle.

Hahaha, does she run it herself because I might have to check it out. Her mom is going to be stuck raising this kid too. If I saw Jenelle before I got pregnant I would never of had a kid. Not because of how "hard" it is for her to be a teen mom, but because I wouldn't ever want a child like Jenelle.
    Her and her friend run it. Every few months she pisses a friend off and they post a bunch of shit on there. Then she deletes them as an admin.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    Her and her friend run it. Every few months she pisses a friend off and they post a bunch of shit on there. Then she deletes them as an admin.
    I'm looking at it now, so much drama. Jenelle has a fucking moon face.

God she's the worst.

it says jenelle C evans when it should be jenelle L rogers.

but there is some people who take teen mom seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on twitter,'jenelle's fetus' jenelle's ma'jenelle's boob' people have to much time on their hands,they post her addy,post courtland's mom and dad's addy, creeeeeeeeepyy.

douche bag duffy finally got suspended off twitter. he now living with a 16 year old girl he is like 50 gross.

farrah has a new book out called Passy Perfume,i swear i thought it said pussy perfume

and it got bad ratings http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B00AHFQ462

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    farrah has a new book out called Passy Perfume,i swear i thought it said pussy perfume

and it got bad ratings http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B00AHFQ462
    ahahahahahahaha. She never wrote back to me when I made this suggestion:

ahahahahahahaha. She never wrote back to me when I made this suggestion:

lol

I love you Kristin!

Never got into the 2nd season but Jenelle's fuckery is obviously unavoidable. Maybe I'll check out her FB page if I'm bored. I always love a good train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Uhhh, that ultrasound is empty. Am I missing something??

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I love you Kristin!

Never got into the 2nd season but Jenelle's fuckery is obviously unavoidable. Maybe I'll check out her FB page if I'm bored. I always love a good train wreck.
    Imagine how pumped I would be if Farrah told me to fuck off?

I can't get into the second group of girls, either. It's funny to see Jenelle completely fail constantly (her poor lawyer) but the rest of the girls are boring.

Someone on Reddit said they used to be a cameraman for the show (not sure if it was verified) but Leah (the one with the twins?) was super dirty and completely negligent. The girls would eat food off the floor, etc.

Imagine how pumped I would be if Farrah told me to fuck off?

I can't get into the second group of girls, either. It's funny to see Jenelle completely fail constantly (her poor lawyer) but the rest of the girls are boring.

Someone on Reddit said they used to be a cameraman for the show (not sure if it was verified) but Leah (the one with the twins?) was super dirty and completely negligent. The girls would eat food off the floor, etc.
    i read about that chelsea's dad said that was not true at all,the guy lied and he was creepy that's why MTV let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i read about that chelsea's dad said that was not true at all,the guy lied and he was creepy that's why MTV let him go.
    The dude who did the Reddit AMA? He sucked because he answered like 2 questions and then deleted everything after. I was questioning the validity from that but wouldn't be surprised to find out Leah was a dirtball.

Even Amber was smart enough not to get pregnant again (although I guess she had a scare). My mom would haul me off to Planned Parenthood so fast, my head would spin.
    I don't even think I could handle or afford another child right now at 30, let alone 19. I wasn't even as selfish as Jenelle seems to be, either and I was pretty damn selfish. Ii feel more sorry for this kid actually because I don't think the mom is going to take care of it too. You know Jenelle is going to pretend Jace never existed once she has this kid if the father decides to stick around.

That's what I don't get. Jenelle is so insanely selfish, why the fuck does she want her kid back so bad? He's just going to suck up all her me time. Why fight to get him just to neglect him?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

It's like some kind of pride issue more than actual concern to have her child and be a good mother thing. She reminds me of my grandmother, left her mother to take care of her children and just kept having more she didn't take care of.

The dude who did the Reddit AMA? He sucked because he answered like 2 questions and then deleted everything after. I was questioning the validity from that but wouldn't be surprised to find out Leah was a dirtball.

Even Amber was smart enough not to get pregnant again (although I guess she had a scare). My mom would haul me off to Planned Parenthood so fast, my head would spin.
    I don't even think I could handle or afford another child right now at 30, let alone 19. I wasn't even as selfish as Jenelle seems to be, either and I was pretty damn selfish. Ii feel more sorry for this kid actually because I don't think the mom is going to take care of it too. You know Jenelle is going to pretend Jace never existed once she has this kid if the father decides to stick around.

yeah that guy. jenelle isn't a teen anymore she is 21 she needs to wise up for jace and the new baby.

lol gary head and his girlfriend was fighting all over twitter this morning now their okay

THIS!

And it really goes to show you how much men think with their dicks. Who in their right fucking mind would ever want to be in Jenelle's life - voluntarily. There's never been one positive image of her out there, anywhere. You married a chick who loses her mind over her bi-polar disorder on the reg, who doesn't have custody of her only kid, who doesn't hold a job, and blames everyone in her life for her problems other than herself? Winning.

jenelle's mom said recently that she will let jenelle have custody of jace soon, so we'll see how that goes.

http://sulia.com/channel/teen-mom-16...028/?source=fb

She circled where the baby is because no one can see anything in the ultrasound

Jenelle Evans Official Fanpage
    That's my OLD OLD ID Duffy posted on his Instagram. I have a new one now with my REAL address and REAL legal last name. Lmfao nice try =) Also a cop now lives at that old address... good job lol. The C in the ultrasound has nothing to do with my name. Its not a middle initial lmao. If my middle initial was on there it would say: Evans, Jenelle L .... not C Evans, jenelle.. ha ha

Thread Information