Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

The sister supposedly produced a marriage certificate to prove she wasn't bsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post
    The sister supposedly produced a marriage certificate to prove she wasn't bsing.
    the marriage license is on the link that i posted.

they are all married now but chelsea.

this is what gary thinks.

GarrHead @gary_head

Jenelle got married and she's pregnate agian. I can understand the marriage but you got her knocked up to!!! Your FUCKED bro �� #LifeMistake
    Last edited by rachy; 12-05-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Often, I wonder how some people find people to marry them.

they think jenelle and courtland got married now because he might be facing jail time.

Jenelle Evans’ mother-in-law reacts to marriage, explains Courtland’s struggles with addiction

Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers tied the knot yesterday in a courthouse ceremony after just three months of dating. While the Teen Mom 2 star made it no secret that she wasn’t going to have a very long engagement, fans were shocked to see things happen so quickly for her. Even more shocking was that they did it without any of their close friends or family members and when Courtland’s mom, Holley Rogers, found out about the news, she was a bit disappointed.

“I can’t say it’s a surprise because they have been talking about it, but I did not know it was going to happen, and I would liked to have been there,” Holley (seen in the photo above) told Celebuzz earlier today. “Hopefully, they will have another ceremony, because I do not know Jenelle very well and would like to spend more time with her.” Holley is understandably upset at being left out of her son’s big day, and what mother wouldn’t be?

In addition to expressing her disappointment in the couple leaving her out of their celebration, Holly also dropped a bomb about her son’s shady past. According to her, Courtland got hooked on pain pills over 10 years ago. “He got into trouble after he was involved in a car crash and had to have seven surgeries, and he got hooked on Oxycodin to help deal with the pain,” she explains. “He suffered a broken pelvis and crushed foot, and it really set him back in his life. Courtland has had his problems, but he is basically a good person.” Unfortunately, Holly didn’t say much about when he got clean, but Courtland insists that he is not currently using any drugs.

Earlier this morning, rumors that Jenelle’s mother had caught her using heroin and sent her to rehab hit the web which immediately got tongues wagging again about her mysterious hospital stay.

Another thing that Holley revealed about Courtland that we weren’t aware of was that he has been working on and off at a local Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant. Last night, he revealed he’s been working for a roofer making $700.00 per week. Perhaps he picked up the KFC gig as a side job? Either way, it makes sense that he would work there considering Holley and Courtland’s dad, Keith Rogers (pictured below), are president and vice president at the Southport, North Carolina KFC.

Holley also weighed in on the Jenelle vs. Taylor feud. “Jenelle has spent time with my son’s daughter, Jordan,” Holley said, “but I do not think that she and Taylor really get along. I think Taylor feels threatened by Jenelle, actually.”

Regardless of the quickness of their marriage, Holley hopes that they will get their Happily Ever After, but she doesn’t sound all that convinced that it will happen. “I’m not sure if their marriage will work, but I hope it does,” Holly said. “It is their lives, and they have to make the right decisions in the future.”

http://starcasm.net/archives/185830

her mom caught her shooting up heroin according to her sister.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...n-drugs-heroin

their chargers they have.

courtland.
    Yesterday 12-4-12 (Their wedding day) – Misdemeanor – Shoplifting Concealment Goods
    Yesterday 12-4-12 (Their wedding day) – FELONY – Obtain Property False Pretense
    1-3-13 – Traffic – Reckless Drving to Endanger
    1-3-13 – Traffic -Window Tinting Viol
    1-3-13 – Traffic – Fail to Report Accident

Jenelle
    1-8-13 – Misdemeanor – Cyberstalking

i wonder who she was cyberstalking? lol

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    her lawyer is cute. they do a lot of editing on the show so he probably did say something to her but they didn't show it.

'the reason she had feathers in her hair is because she was going to a kesha concert omgggggzzzzzz she can't miss it'
    jenelle's lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatality View Post
    jenelle's lawyer?
    yup,Dustin Sullivan.

yup,Dustin Sullivan.
    he's my friend

he's my friend
    that's cool.

that's cool.
    it is

how do I make little font?

it is

how do I make little font?
    Above the post box where it says font. There is a drop down box.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Above the post box where it says font. There is a drop down box.

yeah that made the font bigger

yeah that made the font bigger
    You have to go with 1. I think 2 is normal and 3 up is bigger

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

He's way hot.

babs is not happy about this.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981808440

In addition to the baby plot, MTV also wanted Barbara to stage an intervention for Jenelle which led to her showing up at Vicki's home. Unfortunately, it didn't pan out as they expected and now, Barbara is due in court in a few days for a second-degree trespassing charge filed by Kieffer! Poor Barbara. All she wanted to do was help get through to her daughter, and now she's facing charges.
    http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981808324

sad news dalis's mom died over the weekend of breast cancer

Teen Mom‘s Dalis Connell received some sad news this weekend. Her mother, who had been battling with cancer for several months, passed away. Luckily for Dalis, she was able to spend some some of her final moments with her mother with a little help from the Dream Foundation.

Dalis Connell’s official fan page sent out the following post to fans this morning:

“Please know that this is very difficult to write. It is with great sadness that we have to report that Kelley has passed and Dalis has received a guardian angel in her mother. Your prayers and well wishes did not go unappreciated and they meant more than you will ever know. There are many family and friends of Kelley on this page and our thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. We ask that all fans please respect the privacy of Dalis as well as all of Kelley’s family and friends. ♥”

A couple of weeks ago, Dalis was able to make her second trip to California to visit her mother, thanks to funding from the Dream Foundation. After getting the news that she’d be able to fly out and see her one last time, she posted the photo above along with the message, “Thank you SO much to the “Dream Foundation” who heard our story! My brother and I didn’t have enough money to go see my mom in her Hospice home in California so the Dream Foundation paid for our plane tickets to go see her this weekend this will be our last weekend with her.. and I couldn’t be more thankful I get to see her one last time. Love you mom! see you tomorrow!!!”

Early this morning, Dalis posted the above photo of herself and her mother on Instagram with the caption, “My guardian angel. I miss you so damn much mom. I love being told I look like you. I love you. #RIP.”

At the top of the post is a photo of Dalis and her boyfriend Ryan Edwards from their trip to visit Kelley back in September.

Our thoughts are with Dalis and her family during this difficult time. You can send your condolences and words of support to Dalis on Twitter or post on her Facebook fan page wall.

she looks like her mom.

http://starcasm.net/archives/186296

rip kelley

@dalispaige
    it's kinda crazy to think my oldest brother & mom are talking in heaven right now.. #RIP glad y'all get to be together.. love you both!!!

https://twitter.com/dalispaige

Her mom looks young. Real young. What happened to the older brother?

Team Maci.

What? Ew. I really like Dalis. WAY better than Maci. This is sad for her, no girl this young should lose her mama.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    What? Ew. I really like Dalis. WAY better than Maci. This is sad for her, no girl this young should lose her mama.
    NO, I totes agree it's sad she lost her mama. No young person should ever experience losing a parent.

But, I'm totally team Maci on that scope. She's done some dumb things for sure, but I hate Ryan. I saw one episode where this chick was starting to cry because Maci wasn't being fair... My reaction: "Bitch that ain't yo baby."

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Her mom looks young. Real young. What happened to the older brother?
    i'm not sure what happened with the brother. on her blog it says he died in 2010,so i'm thinking car accident.

aww ali is back in the hospital i wonder what is wrong with her.

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/art...al-visit-photo
    Last edited by rachy; 12-12-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    NO, I totes agree it's sad she lost her mama. No young person should ever experience losing a parent.

But, I'm totally team Maci on that scope. She's done some dumb things for sure, but I hate Ryan. I saw one episode where this chick was starting to cry because Maci wasn't being fair... My reaction: "Bitch that ain't yo baby."

ryan and dalis has been together for over 2 years. maci has been dick hopping with the kyle's mhm that speaks volumes.

opps i guess ryan and dalis broke up. anyways they said that scene was rehearsed. they redo scene's and they arrange dates haha. they pretty much do a lot of editing to make it look dramatic.
    Last edited by rachy; 12-12-2012 at 10:33 PM.

ryan and dalis broke up now he might be getting back together with maci.

dalis is hanging out with kyle.

a whole lot of wtfing going on there.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

kailyn's husband left for the air force yesterday for 6 months. they say her fiance on this article but they actually got married in sept.

http://www.wetpaint.com/teen-mom/art...for-six-months

wow farrah's twitter was hacked.

https://twitter.com/F1abraham
    Last edited by rachy; 12-20-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Thread Information