Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1857

Thread: Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    is she fucked up in that clip?
    Stoned? I think that is why she choose to go to jail.. she pissed dirty on a probation test.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Stoned? I think that is why she choose to go to jail.. she pissed dirty on a probation test.
    She only smoked one time because she was stressed! She only did it ONE TIME!

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    She only smoked one time because she was stressed! She only did it ONE TIME!
    Now, I haven't been watching, but why is she on probation??

Now, I haven't been watching, but why is she on probation??
    I have no idea. I bet the court doesnt even know why she is on probation.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I think it had to do with the physical altercation she had with Keiffah. She pressed charges on him, he got off, she got probation.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think it had to do with the physical altercation she had with Keiffah. She pressed charges on him, he got off, she got probation.
    Correct. I don't remember if they did a drug test on her before court and she tested positive for marijuana and that was also what caused probation, I could be wrong though.

If she was a real fan she would be brushing her teeth with Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post
    Correct. I don't remember if they did a drug test on her before court and she tested positive for marijuana and that was also what caused probation, I could be wrong though.
    I think your right. I can't remember. I don't even watch the dumb show. I just read this thread. However, I did see the part about the Ke$ha concert. I can't watch a whole episode because my brain bleeds.

If she was a real fan she would be brushing her teeth with Jack.
    She did get feathers in her hair.

jenelle's voice annoys me, so do her problems. Fuck her. If kesha and pot is more important than Jace, and again KESHA??
    Her priorities are messed up and I hope one day she will snap out of it and friggin grow up. Everything in the last episode about her made me sigh and roll my eyes.
    CAN'T STAY ON MY PROBATION HAVE TO SMOKE, CAN'T GO TO JAIL, CONCERT! so filled with first world problems, can't even...

Alexandria Sekella goes to see her ex-boyfriend in the ICU after tragic fall

Alexandria Sekella's ex-boyfriend and the father of her one-year-old daughter, Matt McCann, reportedly fell off of a cliff earlier this week. The Teen Mom 3 star had been plagued with drug addiction in the past, and while many have speculated, including Alex, that his fall was the result of his intoxication, he is denying it.

"I went to visit Matt and his friend was screaming at me for coming in the waiting room," Alex told fans last night, November 27. "I talked to him but when I asked him of he was drinking he got defensive and asked me to leave he said he tripped over his shoe lace."

It's pretty typical of an addict to lie about things, but to say he tripped over his shoe lace is a pretty lame excuse. Could he really not come up with anything more believable?

One would hope that this devastating accident that has reportedly left him with a broken neck and spine would have been more of a wake-up call. Matt's drug use has been clouding his judgement for a while now and it seems to be all he has in his life.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981781017

It's a real shame that Matt doesn't seem to recognize that he has a problem. If falling off a cliff isn't enough motivation for him to get clean off drugs, what will be?

Guys... Guys....

Get it right.

It's not "Kesha" - It's Ke$ha.

Have some respect.

some people shouldn't be on twitter. i mean if you don't like someone that's fine but to spend 24/7's posting about jenelle and what she's doing who she's fucking. posting pictures of her address,phone numbers,receipts for her vehicles,posting private messages,that's just taking it to far. i mean these chicks have kids of their own and they are worried about someone they see on tv.

this one girl there was a death in her family and she still went on and on about jenelle. i'm like wtf if there was a death in my family people on twitter would be the last thing i'd worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Guys... Guys....

Get it right.

It's not "Kesha" - It's Ke$ha.

Have some respect.
    Fan.

i thought it was because of getting caught in that house with the weed. keiffer bailed on her, so he was caught outside the house i think, thats why he got off.

and she really is ridiculous about that ke$ha bullshit. hahahhahaa i laughed out loud, and it was just on the soup.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    i thought it was because of getting caught in that house with the weed. keiffer bailed on her, so he was caught outside the house i think, thats why he got off.

and she really is ridiculous about that ke$ha bullshit. hahahhahaa i laughed out loud, and it was just on the soup.
    Oops, I have no idea really. I get my scoop from this thread. haha

ugh. im such a loser watching these shows like i do.

Zo don't feel bad my bf watches all the reality shows that has to do with sports wives and rappers. He gets really into it like they are his bffs.

Zo don't feel bad my bf watches all the reality shows that has to do with sports wives and rappers. He gets really into it like they are his bffs.

HAHA! Your boyfriend watches them?! At first I thought you were talking about your best friend until the second sentence. That's hilarious!

eta: OMG!! My siggy showed up! I've been trying to get it on there since merdeath posted it!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Yes he is obsessed. He also like Jersey Shore and real housewives of Atlanta. I wish I wasn't on my phone because if you saw him you would swear I was lying.

Yes he is obsessed. He also like Jersey Shore and real housewives of Atlanta. I wish I wasn't on my phone because if you saw him you would swear I was lying.
    LMAO! That is fucking funny!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

my guy watches real world and the challenge religiously with me

she's suppose to get out of the hospital tomorrow. i keep hearing she's in there to detox because she's on heroin and she keeps threatening to kill herself she's in the psychiatric hold they got her on methadone.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    she's suppose to get out of the hospital tomorrow. i keep hearing she's in there to detox because she's on heroin and she keeps threatening to kill herself she's in the psychiatric hold they got her on methadone.
    How do you find this stuff out? Also, Methadone a RX that is given to heroin addicts to wean them off. If she's on Methadone, she's on heroine. They don't give that crap to anyone for cysts.

How do you find this stuff out? Also, Methadone a RX that is given to heroin addicts to wean them off. If she's on Methadone, she's on heroine. They don't give that crap to anyone for cysts.
    rumors going around on twitter from her sister and x room mates, if it's true i don't know. but the way she's been looking lately i wouldn't be surprised.

this is part one there is 4 parts on youtube.

bawahaha

Thread Information