Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Re: Teen Mom

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=27302.msg1731680#msg1731680 date=1286459863]
    sure, if you are a lazy ass who doesn't know how to get up and take care of your responsibilities.

[/quote] :lol:  *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

ugh! I hate to admit, but I love this show.

I feel so bad for Catelyn and Tyler. Her mother is such an emotionally abusive bitch. She's like the poster child for white trash. I think the best thing for Cate is to get out of that house. I believe they made the right decision for themselves and for Carly. Who would want to raise a baby in that household? Yuck! They are my favorite couple and the only one that I see being together.

I like Maci too. I dunno about Kyle.. he's a mongoloid-looking motherfucker, but it seemed like he cared about Bentley. Got to give him credit for that. Their breakup was just kinda weird. Was it just over the fact that they don't see each other as much since she moved? Or was there more that I missed. I thought that seemed like a dumb thing to breakup over.. I mean talk about it and try to work something out.

Farrah is a spoiled bitch. I admit I laughed my ass off when she got screwed out of her money. That scam is so old.. I didn't think anyone fell for that one anymore. Her parents suck balls. I don't think it was fair to her how they reacted to Derek's death. I know they didn't like him and when he was killed I feel like they thought the problem was solved. They didn't have to deal with the issue anymore; but they didnt give a shit about how it affected Farrah. I thought it was ridiculous when her mother basically said to be careful of getting too close with his family. I don't get that..

Gary and Amber are ridiculous. She needs help and he's a huge pussy. I was so surprised he didn't smack her back after she was beating the shit out of him as he was leaving. I don't think I would ahve shed any tears for her if he would have. Bitch needs a visit from the cops and CPS. And her date? omg that dude was CREEEPY!! Just looking at him gave me the heebie jeebies.. 

farrah has no back bone let alone an award winning personality.  in the beginning, i thnk it as16 and pregnant, he andher were all up and down in their relationship and she didnt say alot of favorable stuff about him.  then he dies and then she's upset and he was the 'one'....

and her mom HATED derek.....what was funny was last episode farrah was talking about how she met up with dereks sister and they plan on getting togethr frm time to time and her mom was all 'there is no time fo that right now, just no time'.
    i cant stand hr mom either but damn, farrah as bein a cunt when they ere trying to work stuff out.  did anyone else get the attitude fro the prosecutor when  came to her and her attitude?
    and yeah i kinda lol'd at the CL scam because i seriously dint think anyone bought into that shit anymore either.  i dont feel bd for her, just for sophia.

This show is like crack.  Love it.

I'm pretty much on point with what everyone else has said so far.

Catelyn's mom is either a crack head or tweaker, man.  Her face looks like the Crypt Keeper's. 

OH, and I think in one of my crap magazines, they said that Amber went on a crash diet and lost 65lbs.  She's a lazy fuck and OMG I would beat the hell out of her if I ever ran into her. 

Eric and I watch the show together (  :oops: ) and we were both like, "ZOMG I bet the first thing she says to Gary is something about the new boyfriend."  Sure enough.  She's twisted. 

I think Gary and Kyle should be friends.  Gary could be the smart one.  :|

Why didn't MTV stop her when she fell for that stupid scam? I didn't think anyone could be so stupid. Also, I thought of 16 and pregnant, she was saying she didn't want the dad to have anything to do with the baby because he was a jerk or something like that. Also, the last thing Amber needs to be doing is taking fighting classes!

I watched this week's episode at MTV.com and they had a picture of Amber in the back from when she just had Leah and omggg whoaaa she has lost a lot of weight.

I think Kyle broke up with Maci cause she was always there now. They started their relationship being apart and then he probably felt suffocated.
    That was totally the weirdest breakup ever, I wish mine were all like that. Kinda makes me wonder if Maci just wanted to settle down with someone and was really just making him to be "the one"... I still kinda like Ryan, but I think it's cause he's Bentley's father. I want them together, but I want him to dump that chick and straighten up his act. I think he'll mature eventually as he gets older.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=27302.msg1731672#msg1731672 date=1286458477]
    I need to start driving by Farrahs moms house.  I'm totally gonna photobomb their filming.
    [/quote]

Yessss.  You do Farrah and I'll do Amber.

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=27302.msg1731826#msg1731826 date=1286472366]
    Why didn't MTV stop her when she fell for that stupid scam? I didn't think anyone could be so stupid. Also, I thought of 16 and pregnant, she was saying she didn't want the dad to have anything to do with the baby because he was a jerk or something like that. Also, the last thing Amber needs to be doing is taking fighting classes!
    [/quote]

Quality programming.  Any ethics go out the window if it makes for a good storyline.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=27302.msg1731927#msg1731927 date=1286481489]
    Yessss.  You do Farrah and I'll do Amber.
    [/quote]I just ordered my greenman costume.  :2smiley:

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=27302.msg1731932#msg1731932 date=1286481579]
    I just ordered my greenman costume.   :2smiley:
    [/quote]

HAHAHAHA amazing.

I would propose to you on MDS if you ended up doing the Greenman dance on Farrah's front lawn.

Dear god I love this show.

Also, can I get in on the beating the shit out of Amber plan? God I hate that bitch. Seriously, why is she ALWAYS in fucking bed? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Haha I was waiting for this thread 

Amber: I think Amber is a lazy slob and seriously should get her anger in check. I absolutely cannot stand her voice either. In the beginning of season 2 I kind of have a feeling that most of her and Garys drama was scripted. How could she of not flipped her lid when he announced he was seeing someone he met at Wal-mart?! THEN took him back? I feel really sorry for those two but ultimately for that poor little girl. The scene where she was beating on Gary was bound to happen. I laughed when she was like, "We were taking a nap!". Yeah, who puts their kid to sleep with blue kool-aid or whatever the fuck she shoved in that kids mouth. I hope Gary and his mom get full custody of her.

Farrah: I hated her in the beginning and I still hate her now. I think her mom once said in an episode that she never respected her relationship with the dead baby daddy because she would sneak him in her room and he'd spend the night and leave early in the morning. I mean, as a mother I'd be pissed off at that too. However, mom should respect the fact that she is hurting.. I just really hate how whenever her mom tries to talk to her about anything she becomes a smartass. I loved the part when they were in counseling, the counselor put farrah in her place when it came to reaching ammends.

Caitelyyn and Tyler: My significant other calls her baby-fish head for some reason  :lol:. Anyway, these two are extremely mature for their age. Although, I have a reason to believe they lied to that Dawn lady about graduating on time. How do you NOT know you are getting D's and F's in your classes? I didn't understand that part but those two can pretty much handle anything that comes their way. Her mom is a total bitch and it annoys the fuck out of me whenever I see her smoking in the house. I totally believe they get $5000 per episode because it seems like they've upgraded their living situation a bit. I love Tyler's mom. Shes so cool.

Maci: I like her but I have reason to believe that her decision to move closer to Kyle was extremely selfish. Just as Farrah stepped it up in parenting, I think Ryan is trying as well. Of course MTV is not going to document that since he will always be the Teen Mom villian. It feels like Maci kind of rushed Bentley onto Kyle and maybe he felt like he wasn't ready for a big committment like that. I mean, if it really was all that serious why didn't they discuss moving in TOGETHER? I knew they were doomed once she moved up to Nashville. Luckily for her, Ryan chose not to take her to court. Did anyone else notice her spray on tan mishap? She missed a spot on her hands and it looked really awful.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

[quote author=Imperial Cereal link=topic=27302.msg1731557#msg1731557 date=1286435552]
    I agree with everything you guys said.  Just watched this weeks episode..

What is with Amber and Gary meeting people at Walmart?  God, I hate Indiana.  Also, was her new dude in prison?  I would have peaced the fuck out after hearing that one.  I don't even know if I feel sorry for Gary anymore.  Sadly, Amber is probably going to be the best looking girl he can get.  I also lol'd when he was crying in the car.  What pissed me off about him was when the baby was crying for him, he straight ran out the door like a bitch.  Amber is NEVER OUT OF BED.  That girl is obviously on some kind of weight loss/adderrall or something.  You know she didn't lose that weight from exercise. 

I hated Farrah at first, but now I pity her.  Her mom is 10 different kinds of crazy, and that is probably a big reason why she acts the way she does.  What irritates me about her is how she always tries to 'reason' with Sopheeeuhhh.  Like, she is trying to read some letter to an infant and gets pissy when the kid isn't paying attention.  I don't see the cycle of madness ending with her.  Poor Sopheeeuhh is going to end up just as warped.  Apparently Farrah's mom is on some kind of prescription medication.  Farrah's sister hates her (Farrah) and always puts her business on blast on her online.  Her and her baby daddy look a lot alike.  Which is kinda unfortunate for the baby.
    Here is a link, Farrah and her sister got into a bar brawl recently:

http://starcasm.net/archives/65789

I really do pity Catelynn.  It's obvious her mom is a bitch because she's going through withdrawals since Butch is in jail.  That's a big reason why she probably acts the way she does.  Those kids made a good decision with giving Carly up for adoption.  I think Catelynn's mom is so bitter because she knows she is a fuckup and her teenage daughter knew better than to bring a baby into that environment.  I also get the feeling Tyler isn't into Catelynn as much as she is into him.

With Maci, Ryan is pretty damn hot but a dick.  It seems that when he gets Bentley, all he does is pass the kid to his parents.  His little teenage girlfriend gets on my last nerve, too.  Kyle is uglier than sin.  He looks like he missed a few steps evolving.  He seriously looks like a retarded cro magnon version of Maci.  That sucks that she moved down there for him, the only good thing I guess is that she has girlfriends down there.  Also, I wish I had a nice apartment like hers for the price she is getting.  She's the best mom out of the group, I can't hate on her.
    [/quote]

THIS THREAD IS EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teen mom is an obsession.  I can't quit. 
    Okay, seriously.  Everytime I watch that show I'm like, does this bitch ever fucking get up!?!??!!?

and about Kyle  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    nail.on.head.

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=27302.msg1732317#msg1732317 date=1286504969]

THIS THREAD IS EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Teen mom is an obsession.  I can't quit. 
    Okay, seriously.  Everytime I watch that show I'm like, does this bitch ever fucking get up!?!??!!?

and about Kyle   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    nail.on.head.
    [/quote]

I think everyone agrees about Kyle. I'm super bummed that theres only this tuesday's episode and the reunion special. But I do like 16 & pregnant, just not as much. I'm curious as to whether Season 3 is with the original girls or the new ones like I posted before. Amber's cousin Krystal (the one you see in every episode) posted on amber's facebook that it's the original girls but i've seen alot of things saying it's the ones from season 2

This thread is awesome. Man this show is all kinds of drama crazy. I catch it online. It makes me laugh and say WTF a lot.  :lol:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

zomg.  ambers new boyfriend is a convicted child molester.  :-o :-o :-o

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=1275106&AgencyID=5 4851
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=27302.msg1731826#msg1731826 date=1286472366]
    [/quote]

maybe the same reason they didnt tell her that leaving her daughter alone on the bed was probably not the best idea.

i couldnt believe when she got up while on the phone and left her daughter alone on the bed.  and the camera followed farrah, and then you hear "thump" "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
    i did a facepalm.  what if she fell on her neck and killed herself.  what the fuck would Mtv do?  i was legit pissed at home at the damn tv.

and i love that all of you watch this show.  "IIIIIIIIIIII AM NOTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHLONE...."  

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27302.msg1732329#msg1732329 date=1286506831]
    zomg.  ambers new boyfriend is a convicted child molester.   :-o :-o :-o

[/quote]
    I always say that single moms need to check out their boyfriends, it didn't get too serious (I don't think) so it's all good.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1732330#msg1732330 date=1286506934]
    maybe the same reason they didnt tell her that leaving her daughter alone on the bed was probably not the best idea.

i couldnt believe when she got up while on the phone and left her daughter alone on the bed.  and the camera followed farrah, and then you hear "thump" "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
    i did a facepalm.  what if she fell on her neck and killed herself.  what the fuck would Mtv do?  i was legit pissed at home at the damn tv.

and i love that all of you watch this show.  "IIIIIIIIIIII AM NOTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHLONE...." 

[/quote]
    Definietely not, Teen Mom is a guilty pleasure. I don't understand why MTV lets all that shit happen or why they didn't stop Amber from hitting Gary but they want drama & the contracts probably have something in them where they can't sue MTV.

yesss. Teen Mum thread 

I work in the public hospital system and it is like teen mom every day of the week ... 15 year old drug addicts coming in pushing a pram, with twins or some shit on the way. They literally come up to the desk and ask how long their ultrasound is going to take because they are having cravings and need to go get some ice. 

It's pretty disgusting and just a sad, sad state of affairs. You just know the poor babies don't even have a chance and they aren't even out of the womb (if they even get that far without being diagnosed with some deformity or fetal abnormality).

Anyway, back to the show, I have to say I absolutely despise Amber and Farrah. Although, I have a special kind of loathing for Amber, Farrah is just an irritating little whiny shit.

Amber is just a bitter and angry young lady. Nothing will ever satisfy her. At the beginning, I thought her and Garry deserved each other, but as the episodes went on, I found myself siding more with Garry.

He is pretty useless, but at least he made an attempt to reconcile with her in a mature manner, and he does appear to love his daughter. But to no avail ... bitch just goes completely off chops at him and basically abuses him any chance she gets, whether he did anything or not. Relationship = incompatible. Why on earth they didn't use contraception is absolutely beyond me. Why bring a baby into that mess.

Farrah irritates me, she has this outrageous sense of self-entitlement, like everything should be given everything on a silver platter. However, I had no idea until now that her boyfriend died in a car accident. I thought she just slept with some guy, fell pregnant by mistake and he bailed on her. If she really did lose her boyfriend in a tragic accident, then that is very sad and I feel incredibly sorry for her, although I still think it was the worst decision she ever made to keep the baby and raise it herself.

I had to lol when she went looking at those dumpy, shithole apartments on one of the episodes. The look on her face was priceless, and the look on the people who were already living there was even more priceless  :lol:. They were like GTFO.

I think it finally dawned on her that day that if she moved out, she would no longer be living a life of luxury like she was accustomed to at home and would basically be forced to live in squallor. I thought to myself, welcome to the real world honey.

She changed her tune pretty quickly after that, and told her mum she had decided to stay at home. Which I suppose is beneficial for baby, but I have to admit, I would have loved to see Farrah try and survive for three days by herself in one of those cess pits.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=27302.msg1732329#msg1732329 date=1286506831]
    zomg.  ambers new boyfriend is a convicted child molester.   :-o :-o :-o

[/quote]

Amber is in a class of mess all her own. If I saw her punched in neck hard, I would laugh!

[quote author=trepid link=topic=27302.msg1732341#msg1732341 date=1286508195]
    yesss. Teen Mum thread 

I work in the public hospital system and it is like teen mom every day of the week ... 15 year old drug addicts coming in pushing a pram, with twins or some shit on the way. They literally come up to the desk and ask how long their ultrasound is going to take because they are having cravings and need to go get some ice. 

It's pretty disgusting and just a sad, sad state of affairs. You just know the poor babies don't even have a chance and they aren't even out of the womb (if they even get that far without being diagnosed with some deformity or fetal abnormality).

Anyway, back to the show, I have to say I absolutely despise Amber and Farrah. Although, I have a special kind of loathing for Amber, Farrah is just an irritating little whiny shit.

Amber is just a bitter and angry young lady. Nothing will ever satisfy her. At the beginning, I thought her and Garry deserved each other, but as the episodes went on, I found myself siding more with Garry.

He is pretty useless, but at least he made an attempt to reconcile with her in a mature manner, and he does appear to love his daughter. But to no avail ... bitch just goes completely off chops at him and basically abuses him any chance she gets, whether he did anything or not. Relationship = incompatible. Why on earth they didn't use contraception is absolutely beyond me. Why bring a baby into that mess.

Farrah irritates me, she has this outrageous sense of self-entitlement, like everything should be given everything on a silver platter. However, I had no idea until now that her boyfriend died in a car accident. I thought she just slept with some guy, fell pregnant by mistake and he bailed on her. If she really did lose her boyfriend in a tragic accident, then that is very sad and I feel incredibly sorry for her, although I still think it was the worst decision she ever made to keep the baby and raise it herself.

I had to lol when she went looking at those dumpy, shithole apartments on one of the episodes. The look on her face was priceless, and the look on the people who were already living there was even more priceless  :lol:. They were like GTFO.

I think it finally dawned on her that day that if she moved out, she would no longer be living a life of luxury like she was accustomed to at home and would basically be forced to live in squallor. I thought to myself, welcome to the real world honey.

She changed her tune pretty quickly after that, and told her mum she had decided to stay at home. Which I suppose is beneficial for baby, but I have to admit, I would have loved to see Farrah try and survive for three days by herself in one of those cess pits.

[/quote]

That is so sad. I always felt like Farrah thought she was entitled too. Idk who irritates me more her or her mother. It's either "sophiuhhhhhhhhhhhha" or "my widdle baby goo".

so its argreed.  SOOoOOooOophhhhiaaaah is never going to learn how to speak properly.

HOW has no one brough up how farrah goes from speaking normally to crying hysterically in 0.000004secs. hahahhaha i do a great impersonation.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1732374#msg1732374 date=1286511491]
    so its argreed.  SOOoOOooOophhhhiaaaah is never going to learn how to speak properly.

HOW has no one brough up how farrah goes from speaking normally to crying hysterically in 0.000004secs. hahahhaha i do a great impersonation.
    [/quote]

It boggles my mind how she does that. I mean it takes me a good minute or so for the tears to even come out, let alone breaking down like she does.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=27302.msg1732374#msg1732374 date=1286511491]

[/quote]

Not only will she not speak correctly, I am hoping that she is just like Farrah & her mom. You know so that Farrah gets slammed daily. Though I have a feeling that Farrah would leave her kid at a bus stop or in the fridge if she could have a man.   :lol:  She is so desperate it is sad yet funny. Oh and her tears the ones of painful spoiled brat self entitlement are hilarious to watch as she pushes them out her tear ducts.

I remember when she was on the 16 & pregnant show and how all her "friends" were talking behind her back and then confronted her about being pregnant...too funny. I think they were just happy to get her off their cheer squad.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=27302.msg1732376#msg1732376 date=1286511916]
    Not only will she not speak correctly, I am hoping that she is just like Farrah & her mom. You know so that Farrah gets slammed daily. Though I have a feeling that Farrah would leave her kid at a bus stop or in the fridge if she could have a man.   :lol:  She is so desperate it is sad yet funny. Oh and her tears the ones of painful spoiled brat self entitlement are hilarious to watch as she pushes them out her tear ducts.

I remember when she was on the 16 & pregnant show and how all her "friends" were talking behind her back and then confronted her about being pregnant...too funny. I think they were just happy to get her off their cheer squad.
    [/quote]

They were probably happy to get rid of her & her drama. No matter what she always has something dramatic happening to her or around her.

Thread Information