Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Mom

Disclaimer: Haters gon' hate.
    Her ass is disgusting and her boobies sit up way too high on her chest. Also, her bikini is ugly.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    Disclaimer: Haters gon' hate.
    Her ass is disgusting and her boobies sit up way too high on her chest. Also, her bikini is ugly.
    I think they're just really, really new. She's probably not even supposed to be in salt water. But she's not really known for making good decisions.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I think they're just really, really new. She's probably not even supposed to be in salt water. But she's not really known for making good decisions.
    Do they fall down as they age? Serious question, I have no idea.
    I can't help but think that that money would have better spent on Jace's college fund. He still has a chance to be a productive member of society!

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Pajamas View Post
    Do they fall down as they age? Serious question, I have no idea.
    I can't help but think that that money would have better spent on Jace's college fund. He still has a chance to be a productive member of society!
    1. They often look like that at first- I don't think it's "falling down" as much as "settling." 2. Orrr on a new ass. /hater
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

She tweeted yesterday that she was still super in pain. Doesn't make sense to be frolicking at the beach then..

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    She tweeted yesterday that she was still super in pain. Doesn't make sense to be frolicking at the beach then..
    A lot of things she's done/will do don't really seem to make a lot of sense.

she had surgery last tuesday and she said she'll be all the way healed in 6 weeks.

before

after

She looked better before when she was a little slimmer and not so tan.

apparently keifah sold jenelle out,he sold some naked pictures of her.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...hotos-boob-job

and this what she went on and said.

there's a difference in a naked picture and talking about someone being rape isn't cool at all.

That's despicable but for her to tell everyone about him being raped is more disgusting. They're all shitty people.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

The after picture that Rachy posted doesn't look as bad as the close up of Jenelle's boobs that has been going around. The big gap in the middle is what grosses me out. I understand she wants to show those puppies off but wait until they are completely healed and look a little more normal.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    apparently keifah sold jenelle out,he sold some naked pictures of her.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...hotos-boob-job

and this what she went on and said.

there's a difference in a naked picture and talking about someone being rape isn't cool at all.
    wow, i totally agree with you - i can see how she might fell violated because its her nudes - but thats the chance youre taking sending those things by choice as an adult. talking about him being raped as a helpless child is fucking low and just shows what a horrible person she is.

I find it hilarious that keifer is only referred to as kiefah on this board.

http://www.alltheteenmoms.com/2012/0...other.html?m=1

The couple that adopted Carly adopted a boy and Catelynn was in the delivery room to support the birth mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post

The couple that adopted Carly adopted a boy and Catelynn was in the delivery room to support the birth mother.
    That's amazing. Those children are so blessed. They have birth parents that loved them so selflessly that they gave them to parents that would give them the lives they deserve. Tyler, Catelynn and the other birth mom should be admired.

I cant stand Janelle but she is a total trainwreck so of course out of curiosity i have to look but i think she looks fine. I think she was cute before her boob job but i honestly dont think she looks bad right now with the new bewbs.

I don't agree at all with her tweeting about something so devastating happening to someone and mocking it. And also, i think with how she is, it's possible it's just bullshit and he never had that stuff happen to him, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhythmisasadist View Post

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/11/amber-...teen-mom-jail/

"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood is back in an Indiana jail cell ... after prosecutors claimed she LIED about having a medical condition to get out of her weekly drug court appointment.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Portwood was a no-show at drug court last week ... after telling officials she was on doctor-ordered bed rest following laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. Our sources say Amber's attorney told the court she was ordered to remain in bed for 2-3 weeks.

But here's the rub -- we're told Amber's case manager didn't want to take Amber's word for it ... and spoke to the doctor directly ... who called B.S. on the reality star and insisted she WAS well enough to attend her court obligations.

Amber was immediately hauled back to jail for missing the appointment -- and we're told she's expected to stay behind bars for a couple of weeks ... until a judge decides what to do with her.

So stupid. Like the case manager wasnt going to verify with the Dr. She has a serious dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post
    Fuck, her ring looks like mine.

Don't worry, it probably came from a 50 cent machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/11/amber-...teen-mom-jail/

"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood is back in an Indiana jail cell ... after prosecutors claimed she LIED about having a medical condition to get out of her weekly drug court appointment.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Portwood was a no-show at drug court last week ... after telling officials she was on doctor-ordered bed rest following laparoscopic gallbladder surgery. Our sources say Amber's attorney told the court she was ordered to remain in bed for 2-3 weeks.

But here's the rub -- we're told Amber's case manager didn't want to take Amber's word for it ... and spoke to the doctor directly ... who called B.S. on the reality star and insisted she WAS well enough to attend her court obligations.

Amber was immediately hauled back to jail for missing the appointment -- and we're told she's expected to stay behind bars for a couple of weeks ... until a judge decides what to do with her.
    nice try - i was back at work after 10 days. does she think shes the only one that ever got her gallbladder out?

Janelle, I swear the girl is a trainwreck. (like, im one to talk lol) but who is she supposed to be marrying? I saw on Facebook that MTV had told her congratulations. Huh? I know the episodes that we watch now are basically from possibly months ago but it is still fresh in my mind that she was with Keifah.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Janelle, I swear the girl is a trainwreck. (like, im one to talk lol) but who is she supposed to be marrying? I saw on Facebook that MTV had told her congratulations. Huh? I know the episodes that we watch now are basically from possibly months ago but it is still fresh in my mind that she was with Keifah.
    Gary Head. The dude she was talking shit about Keifah with.

https://twitter.com/#!/gary_head/sta...572673/photo/1

ETA: She's a fucking peach ain't she? : https://twitter.com/#!/PBandJenelley...801:undecided:
    Last edited by Seraphim; 05-18-2012 at 05:11 AM.

Thread Information